I'm a Pretty Normal Guy (My LG Sciences Testimonial)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don’t compete in bodybuilding or powerlifting contests. I don’t prance around in front of the mirror each day picking apart each and every muscle group. I don’t agonize when I have to eat an extra gram of sugar, and I no longer count my macronutrients. I have no idea how much protein I consume in a day, and if I have to eat white rice at a restaurant instead of brown, then so be it.

But just because I’m a recretional athlete doesn’t mean I slack…

One thing is for certain: I’m an animal in the gym. Nobody beats me. – One glance at me and you know that I’m not a lazy piece of crap. There’s simply no hiding it.

I may not be the biggest, I may not be the strongest, and I certainly don’t have the best genetics, but when it comes to my workouts, I always come out on top. I always conquer. I always dominate. I’ve taken control of my life, and I’ve taken control of the gym…

I am the master of my domain.

Since switching most of my supplement intake to LG Sciences products back in 2007, I’ve shed 50lbs of fat, added on slabs of muscle, and have hit personal records on lifts pretty much each and every week.

With LG Sciences muscle-building agents like Methyl 1-D and Natadrol, foundational powders like Lipotropic Protein and BC+EAA, and pre-workout powders such as Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump, I not only endure my training sessions, I demolish them.

It’s time you take the challenge. It’s time you fuel your workouts with unparalleled aggression, power, and drive. It’s time you amplify your mass building and powerhouse potential.

Make LG Sciences your supplement company, and become the master of YOUR domain!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very awesome promo. Nice to see a rep describe how his company has affected him and show a personal story to success.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Nice IC, Looks like you gotten a bit thicker as well. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very awesome promo. Nice to see a rep describe how his company has affected him and show a personal story to success.
Thanks! It's been a great ride.

I started using LG in 2007, became a hardcore LG fanboy back in 2008, and then a rep a year ago this month.
Nice IC, Looks like you gotten a bit thicker as well. :)
Thanks, Tyler! I've just been training real hard. Focusing a lot on strength and some speed work. Eating 5-6x/day. Just kind of letting my body tell me what I need. Lots of greens, too.

I may diet down for a month or so and do some more conditioning. I want to get into sprinting again, right-hamstring willing. :eek:

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! It's been a great ride.

I started using LG in 2007, became a hardcore LG fanboy back in 2008, and then a rep a year ago this month.

Thanks, Tyler! I've just been training real hard. Focusing a lot on strength and some speed work. Eating 5-6x/day. Just kind of letting my body tell me what I need. Lots of greens, too.

I may diet down for a month or so and do some more conditioning. I want to get into sprinting again, right-hamstring willing. :eek:
Yea, I'm doing pretty much the same. Focusing on my training a lot more than anything else right now, like we talked about a while back. I have come a very long way in the past few months.

Speaking of conditioning-my Prowler just arrived!

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?m=PD&cid=114&pid=2294

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick dude! I love that kind of equipment! That's a freakin' workout right there, man!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was a real nice post IC. Its been a real nice ride here at AM for both of us, and I truly appreciate a post like that. Reps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
irish, you may not be winning any competition on the stage- but if anabolicminds had a contest for best rep you would get my vote.

reps for your dedication not only to your training but also to the company you rep for.
Tom.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate all the compliments guys! It means a lot. I've made some great progress with LG and my new outlook. I'm just enjoying training and enjoying life at the moment. I feel like I've finally found a great balance.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NICE, very humble thread bro!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
What the hell's up with the Cincinnati cap? You're from the D and you gotta represent! (I live in Michigan, too)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, whereabouts. Funny I am from Chicago, (currently moved back to burbs but looking to move back to city), but my girlfriend made the opposite move you did, from Detroit suburb to Chicago.
Most of my time was in the South Side 'burbs. Oak Lawn/Orland Park area.

South Side Irish. :D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Solid Build brother! Keep the chest/stomach shaved and show it off!

Got my formadrol last night. Had two doses :D Cant wait a few days for it to kick in

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice testimonial Irish. I have pretty much chosen LG as my go to supplement company as well. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Normal..? Yah think your way beyond that. Normal people sit on their a$$ and eat potato chips lol not many normal people around hear!! It's our effort in the gym that's sets us apart. Mediocrity drives me crazy, that's ok for some people ... I will go as far to say that your very abnormal, which is a pretty big compliment when you sit and consider... what normal really is.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Normal..? Yah think your way beyond that. Normal people sit on their a$$ and eat potato chips lol not many normal people around hear!! It's our effort in the gym that's sets us apart. Mediocrity drives me crazy, that's ok for some people ... I will go as far to say that your very abnormal, which is a pretty big compliment when you sit and consider... what normal really is.
Considering a normal american is fat.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Considering a normal american is fat.
Really quite sad isn't it? One thing I have sworn to myself is to NEVER let my kid's go that route. I hated myself when I was over-weight... I didn't like looking in the mirror. I'd hate to put them through that same stuff, all just because I wasn't educated in good health/food habits.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really quite sad isn't it? One thing I have sworn to myself is to NEVER let my kid's go that route. I hated myself when I was over-weight... I didn't like looking in the mirror. I'd hate to put them through that same stuff, all just because I wasn't educated in good health/food habits.
That was me too until I was about 14... never again will I let myself be ashamed of my reflection.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u were "normal" America would be a lot better off health wise lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well damnit, apparently I'm a badass and there is no hiding it. :p

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba