4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast! - AnabolicMinds.com

4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest

4 or 5 PINK MAGIC VIP Testers needed, fast!

I need a few loyal USPlabs customers. We need a few VIP testers that can start a log on monday.

I want the serious minded man!

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would have jumped on this, but I havn't tried USP yet, even though I intend to. Good luck to those who do!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I need a few loyal USPlabs customers. We need a few VIP testers that can start a log on monday.

what if we are currently taking another supp? just curious cuz im the the running on am.com and usplabs personal website for the lucky 100! but im currently running oep. but i can definitely start monday, well never mind it have to be wed or thurs. but if that works im in like flin.
    •   

4. Guest

As long as you are not on an "anabolic" type supplement, i cool with it but prefer stand alone but weightloss product will only show the value of this product.

you will get stronger on reduced calories...pretty confident of that at this point
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

alright! Well count me in then. Strength boost would be nice due to the fasted workouts in the am. after about a week or so it started climbing back up there again. you want apps on here as well?
  6. New Member

Look outside America USP labs. There is a big wide world out there, sure there are plenty that'd be happy to test it out!! With two top ten products Im sure some postage wont send your company under....;-)
  7. Guest

Keep them coming...

Will pick the VIP testers tomorrow or Tonight, would need an address by tomorrow actually,.

THose apply need to give their word of Strategic like log that can be viewed at the Pink Chronicles forum at usplabsdirect.com

The serious lifter only!
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am def a serious lifter....
    doing my own thang!
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep them coming...

Will pick the VIP testers tomorrow or Tonight, would need an address by tomorrow actually,.

THose apply need to give their word of Strategic like log that can be viewed at the Pink Chronicles forum at usplabsdirect.com

The serious lifter only!
    Well if you end up needing an extra logger by tonight, and can look beyond it being my first USP product, I would be happy to help. Strict workout regimine/diet, and very dedicated user of this site.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Keep them coming...

The serious lifter only!
    I can say ill do my best but its hard to follow it those footsteps. but id give it a great shot.

And i too am a serious lifter and put alot of time and effort, sweat and blood into my workouts
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I take my stuff seriously. I can post up workouts if picked, will take pictures. I'm currently in the running for the 100 testers. I'm in the inner circle at USP and am running Jack3d and P-slin at the moments, and would not be mad at all about a little strength/mass boost. I'm 18, so I would obviously represent the younger end of the loggers. I think that would be sweet to have a nice age range for the VIP loggers. Thanks guys for the opportunity.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Jacob,

I am most certainly a serious lifter.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

count me in!!on nothing except jack3d ready to rock and roll!!my app is in at usp also!!
  14. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    I can say ill do my best but its hard to follow it those footsteps. but id give it a great shot.

And i too am a serious lifter and put alot of time and effort, sweat and blood into my workouts
    No tears?

Sweat and blood is more than enough!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

olny when the sweat gets in our eyes
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    olny when the sweat gets in our eyes
    Ha! good one!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

I am a serious lifter, a former military fitness coordinator, and a faithful user of USP for several years. I am so confident and impressed with your products, I have literally sat outside my gym for a few hours one day and handed out samples of Anabolic Pump and Recreate, at no one's expense but my own. I've even tried to go to work for you guys..
    I will post on-point feedback every day, with workouts, diet, nutrient timing, etc. If I am chosen to test the Pink, I promise I will NOT disappoint!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

ive got a receipt that says i just paid top dollar at gnc an hour ago for my jacked cause i ran out and missed the gold card week and couldnt wait does that count??
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    ive got a receipt that says i just paid top dollar at gnc an hour ago for my jacked cause i ran out and missed the gold card week and couldnt wait does that count??
    Haha, thank god I re-upped my stash on the last day!
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

yah that sucks i had a few bad months and could olny get the bare min. having a family and kids but back on track now and that will never happen again for sure!!live and learn!i had a buddy give it to me last week so now im hooked!!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Just saying...

you should definitely announce who you're picking tonight-the last week and a half is murdering me. And the shot a being a VIP is only making it worse.

So for the sake of my sanity, please announce this
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

I have used many usp products, all of them in fact except for TNT. I am starting recomp and this week started using OEP, Recreate, and DCP(I know not usp). But I would love to run it. Keepin a really strict log on my diet, weight, and body measurements and am doing DC type training 3 days a week and using jack3d fruit punch pre workout. The other 2 days I am doing fasted cardio
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

cant wait to read these logs, im excited
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Count me in! if I can..... you know I will leave an uber detailed log! and I am weight loss and in a cut right now, so lets let the pink shine on thru! pick me bro!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You better believe I am game for this and it will stack extremely well with the OEP I am on now. Not on any anabolics right now nor have I ever used any PH/DS products.

Jacob, I am throwing EVERYTHING I have at the cut I am on right now and am making amazing progress so far with the OEP/AP combo I have going. Throwing some Pink Magic in on top of this would put it over the top! I already have a log going and would have no issue adding pink magic into that one or making a separate one. You know I am a loyal USP user and have never been let down by you yet; the chance to run Pink Magic would be something else. So you know I have a strict HST routine that I just started and have another routine I am running right after from MrKleen that should be flat out ridiculous. I am on USP Labs forum and can run the log there if you need me to.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would like to drop my hat in the ring as well. I am currently in the third week of a Prime/Test booster stack if that is a feasable mix.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would like to drop my hat in the ring as well. I am currently in the third week of a Prime/Test booster stack if that is a feasable mix.
    Yup and would love your feedback there....
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    if you get this send me a link. i would be very interested in your thoughts on it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yup and would love your feedback there....
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you get this send me a link. i would be very interested in your thoughts on it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Applied on the USP site as well. Serious lifter, now getting more serious now that I joined AM. Can't figure out what took me so long!

Current USP user on 3rd month of Prime, PF, AP, month 2 of RC, and finishing month 1 of OE. Starting SC on Monday.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would love to log starting Monday as my other log I was suppose to do has not happened.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

I'd do it if you 1 day ship it to Canada man lol.
  33. New Member

I would, and could start monday. Loyal customer for years.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

:0
  35. k1d

I'm down. Can start the log on Monday.
    I pay attention to detail.. and I'm a undergrad studying in Biochemistry.
    I've done plenty of scientific research papers (up to 15 pages long)
    And I train like a ****ing beast.
    Let me know if you want to pick the right man for this job. Promise I won't let you down.
    I also compete in collegiate events so you know for a damn fact I have a work ethic..
    I also have a workout log complete of details all the way from two years ago. I'll scan every page for further proof.
  36. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hey Jacob,

I am most certainly a serious lifter.
    please PM borobulker your address, thank you.

Please get the initial steps of your log started in the PINK chronicles forum today if possible but by monday.

Get Ready!
  37. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You better believe I am game for this and it will stack extremely well with the OEP I am on now. Not on any anabolics right now nor have I ever used any PH/DS products.

Jacob, I am throwing EVERYTHING I have at the cut I am on right now and am making amazing progress so far with the OEP/AP combo I have going. Throwing some Pink Magic in on top of this would put it over the top! I already have a log going and would have no issue adding pink magic into that one or making a separate one. You know I am a loyal USP user and have never been let down by you yet; the chance to run Pink Magic would be something else. So you know I have a strict HST routine that I just started and have another routine I am running right after from MrKleen that should be flat out ridiculous. I am on USP Labs forum and can run the log there if you need me to.

Please get the initial steps of your log started in the PINK chronicles forum today if possible but by monday.

Get Ready!
  38. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    I am a serious lifter, a former military fitness coordinator, and a faithful user of USP for several years. I am so confident and impressed with your products, I have literally sat outside my gym for a few hours one day and handed out samples of Anabolic Pump and Recreate, at no one's expense but my own. I've even tried to go to work for you guys..
    I will post on-point feedback every day, with workouts, diet, nutrient timing, etc. If I am chosen to test the Pink, I promise I will NOT disappoint!!

Get Ready!
  39. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Count me in! if I can..... you know I will leave an uber detailed log! and I am weight loss and in a cut right now, so lets let the pink shine on thru! pick me bro!

Get Ready!
  40. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    alright! Well count me in then. Strength boost would be nice due to the fasted workouts in the am. after about a week or so it started climbing back up there again. you want apps on here as well?

Get Ready!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pink Magic
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:44 PM
  2. Pink Magic
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 09:22 PM
  3. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
  4. D'z in tha Pink!! Pink Magic Log Sponsored
    By dmillz224 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM