The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available? (Blood Work Included)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let’s face it; supplements are fun. They give us an edge, they peak our performance, they elevate our mood, and they help us build muscle, but when it comes down to it, there is a lot of garbage out there that doesn’t do any of these things.

That’s why LG Sciences, a scientifically-backed sports supplement company, is here to offer you hardcore supplements that WORK!

Our team strongly believes in the products we put out. Countless hours of research have been spent on each and every product to give our consumers exactly what they need to fit their goals.

So, it’s time we decided that rather than take our word for it, we’d offer a little proof…

Formadrol Extreme is our most popular test-boosting product, but we wanted to prove to the skeptics out there that this product truly delivers, and is quite possibly the strongest and most potent natural testosterone booster on the market.

There are lots of products out there that elevate test levels, but not quite like what we see here. I could name some of the top test boosters on the market today, both herbal and steroidal, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen blood work come anywhere close to this.

Some background history on the tester:

The tester is a 35yo male that takes part in recreational athletics on a daily basis. Weightlifting, running, and swimming are normal activities. Cycle experience includes two cycles of M-Test 2 (SD, Madol), two cycles of Halodrol, and one cycle of Dianabol.

Baseline Blood Panel Results

After baseline blood work was done, the user began Formadrol Extreme at 2 capsules, 2x daily (2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner). The user was on absolutely no other supplements during the time of testing. After just 2 weeks on Formadrol Extreme, new blood work was conducted and reflected this astonishing result…

Normal to high levels of testosterone usually range from 400-800 ng/dl with free testosterone in the range of 15-25 pg/ml depending on the age and cycle experience of the user, and this user had testosterone of 1383 ng/dl with free testosterone of 33 pg/ml! That’s an amazing 4.2x higher level of free testosterone than his baseline, and 3.6x higher level of total testosterone than baseline! Those are completely unnatural numbers manifested by a completely natural source!

In reference to estrogen, post-Formadrol estrogen blood levels are significantly lower than baseline estrogen levels in proportion to testosterone (Baseline- 6:1 T to E; Post-Formadrol- 14:1 T to E).

Just think what daily use of Formadrol Extreme could have on your muscle building, mood, and sex life!

The answer to naturally boosting testosterone levels beyond your body’s limits is simple and now clearer than ever…

LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme!

CLICK HERE for Formadrol Extreme, located at Nutraplanet!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Solid proof. Did the user experience any sides like libido loss, sore joints, acne, extreme aggression?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Solid proof. Did the user experience any sides like libido loss, sore joints, acne, extreme aggression?
Nope, no sides at all. Everything was positive. Elevated mood, high libido were the most notable difference.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just when I thought I was done spending money you guys do this.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was this used as a pct from the formentioned cycle or was the baseline while he was already in his natural recovered levels of test? Impressive either way but still curious.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was this used as a pct from the formentioned cycle or was the baseline while he was already in his natural recovered levels of test? Impressive either way but still curious.
The baseline level was his natural recovered level. The tester had not touched hormones for a long period of time. ~2yrs I believe. Something like that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The baseline level was his natural recovered level. The tester had not touched hormones for a long period of time. ~2yrs I believe. Something like that.
Very Nice, I will have to put this in my list of goodies to try.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 1 bottle. Looking forward to trying it out and comparing it to my favorite test booster, DTH.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing results! Wow :clap2:

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
Good stuff, LG is bringing it. Glad I picked up a bottle to run after Natadrol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Those are intense results. Nice to have some scientific proof alongside the product!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wow lg does it again! Great post irish that is some sweet fact right there. what do you think about this compared to t911?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:feedback: I kid....I kid....:toofunny:
Lots of feedback there....extreme proofage. Not just saying your stuff is the best, but backing it up with bloodwork. Nice. "It ain't braggin' if you do it and you back it up!!!"

:chairfall: This is what happened to me by the way when I read that tester's results. I fell outta my freakin' chair!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were both tests drawn at the same time of day? Did the subject have any pre-existing medical conditions? Was sleep equivalent on both nights pre-testing?

Just some questions I have running in my mind when I critically appraise results. However the bloodwork does look nice, and I'm glad that this product is carried at NutraPlanet.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow lg does it again! Great post irish that is some sweet fact right there. what do you think about this compared to t911?
That's what I've been wondering - T911 is one of my favorite products on the market.

They both share main ingredients with the exception of a few. T911 has Resveratrol and Formadrol doesn't, and Formadrol has some stuff that T911 doesn't, but the main actives are the same.
Were both tests drawn at the same time of day? Did the subject have any pre-existing medical conditions? Was sleep equivalent on both nights pre-testing?

Yes, both tests were conducted around 11am after a night of good sleep. He does not have any pre-existing conditions that I'm aware of. He's perfectly healthy from what I know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, his numbers were pretty low at the start. i am curious what they will be a month or 2 after stopping the formadrol.
very nice increase on the free test.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's astonishing to me is that his total and free test increased that much after ONLY 2 weeks of Formadrol at just 4 caps per day!!! :eek5:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's astonishing to me is that his total and free test increased that much after ONLY 2 weeks of Formadrol at just 4 caps per day!!! :eek5:
no doubt. test cyp took way longer than that to increase my total test, and free test remained low.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I haven't ran the new formadrol, but I actually have a bottle stashed away... it might get used sooner than later... You stack t911 with Formadrol right Irish? Or at least you have?>

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been told half dose of both is happeh tams :hammer:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I've been told half dose of both is happeh tams :hammer:
That would be happy tams on the wallet too... and that's always a good thing.:439:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
When did the 7,8 version come into production? I'm currently away from home, will be for the next 2 weeks and don't have access to computer or my stash.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
dont want to cause problems but that blood work looks like it was clomi or a serm type of supp that was ran after the 1st blood test.

why would a natty test booster otc boost estrogen as well

mvrk1

Awards
Thanks for posting bloodwork. I really appreciate it when a company goes the extra mile to show some proof rather than just making optimistic claims. I do have a few questions however. I'm curious as to whether the diet and exercise routine of the test subject changed in any way or if they stayed constant.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did the 7,8 version come into production? I'm currently away from home, will be for the next 2 weeks and don't have access to computer or my stash.
lol you are on a computer now bro :lol:...you crazy mofo

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol you are on a computer now bro :lol:...you crazy mofo
But not his monster computer with all the top secret info. :type:
"The Beast" as we shall refer to it from hence forth. :shhh:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around the Summer of 2008.

dont want to cause problems but that blood work looks like it was clomi or a serm type of supp that was ran after the 1st blood test.

why would a natty test booster otc boost estrogen as well
There is a SERM complex in Formadrol as well. - Think about what you're saying. Boosting Testosterone is going to increase estradiol levels as well due to aromatase. The point of an AI is to control estrogen, not eradicate it. If you look closely, the estrogen in the second test is proportionally much lower than the baseline test.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that is a pretty natural balance proportionately speaking and everyone who knows will always tell you that balance is what it is about when it comes to hormones.

CornFed

Awards
Pretty impressive if it's true. Doubt all people would react that well if it's legit, but I'll definitely try it for myself.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let’s face it; supplements are fun. They give us an edge, they peak our performance, they elevate our mood, and they help us build muscle, but when it comes down to it, there is a lot of garbage out there that doesn’t do any of these things.

That’s why LG Sciences, a scientifically-backed sports supplement company, is here to offer you hardcore supplements that WORK!

Our team strongly believes in the products we put out. Countless hours of research have been spent on each and every product to give our consumers exactly what they need to fit their goals.

So, it’s time we decided that rather than take our word for it, we’d offer a little proof…

Formadrol Extreme is our most popular test-boosting product, but we wanted to prove to the skeptics out there that this product truly delivers, and is quite possibly the strongest and most potent natural testosterone booster on the market.

There are lots of products out there that elevate test levels, but not quite like what we see here. I could name some of the top test boosters on the market today, both herbal and steroidal, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen blood work come anywhere close to this.

Some background history on the tester:

The tester is a 35yo male that takes part in recreational athletics on a daily basis. Weightlifting, running, and swimming are normal activities. Cycle experience includes two cycles of M-Test 2 (SD, Madol), two cycles of Halodrol, and one cycle of Dianabol.

Baseline Blood Panel Results

After baseline blood work was done, the user began Formadrol Extreme at 2 capsules, 2x daily (2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner). The user was on absolutely no other supplements during the time of testing. After just 2 weeks on Formadrol Extreme, new blood work was conducted and reflected this astonishing result…

Normal to high levels of testosterone usually range from 400-800 ng/dl with free testosterone in the range of 15-25 pg/ml depending on the age and cycle experience of the user, and this user had testosterone of 1383 ng/dl with free testosterone of 33 pg/ml! That’s an amazing 4.2x higher level of free testosterone than his baseline, and 3.6x higher level of total testosterone than baseline! Those are completely unnatural numbers manifested by a completely natural source!

In reference to estrogen, post-Formadrol estrogen blood levels are significantly lower than baseline estrogen levels in proportion to testosterone (Baseline- 6:1 T to E; Post-Formadrol- 14:1 T to E).

Just think what daily use of Formadrol Extreme could have on your muscle building, mood, and sex life!

The answer to naturally boosting testosterone levels beyond your body’s limits is simple and now clearer than ever…

LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme!

CLICK HERE for Formadrol Extreme, located at Nutraplanet!
i would like to know the SHBGand estradiol levels as well

any acess to that?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yes, If you have access to the SHBG, that would be great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
almost 6 months on 200mg weekly of test cyp and my total test is only in the 700's. this guys total test tripled in 2 weeks! :dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ahhhhEEEEEEEE!
hey irish, you think there is something in formadrol that might cause false test results like atd does? triple test in 2 weeks seems crazy.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am compiling a list of IC50 values for the common AI's out there. Here is what I have so far. This is just a start and not ready for prime time yet, but it is a good start. As you can see this 7-Methoxy-flavone everyone is touting is not strong at all. It is fairly bioavailable but it is really weak...

Anything under 50 is really potent and the difference between 2 and 20nm is not noticeable.

Compound IC50
Arimidex 8-25nm
Letro 2nm
Butein 375nm
ATD 180nm
LG Secret AI 20nm
6-OXO 430nm
7-MethoxyFlavone 1900nm
3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID 3070nm
2-PHENYL-BENZO(H)CHROMEN-4-ONE 70nm
Formestane 800nm

I will continue to add to this list.

Now, that being said, why would we put the 3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID into Formadrol when the other ingredient 2-PHENYL-BENZO(H)CHROMEN-4-ONE is so potent? One main reason, everything that is not steroidal like 6-OXO, Formestane or ATD are not suicide inhibitors, which means they only temporarily deactivate the enzyme. The only one on the list that is non-steroidal yet is a suicide inhibitor is 3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID.

Maybe Resolve can help me with more on this list...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anything not under 50 isnt that potent?

adex is VERY potent in terms od estradiol

steroidal inhibitors bind indefinetly until new aromatase is formed.

theres a thread in here somewhere on AIs i posted a ton

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! Gettin' homework assignments now am I? :lol:

Sure, I can invest some time in researching AI effective doses. You covered a lot of the big ones.

For those who may not know an IC50 is the amount necessary to cause 50% inhibition of the target enzyme or function. 50% is commonly used in such dosing curves (as well as other curves, such as LD50) because it provides a reference to both maximal and minimal doses of it's efficacy.

I am compiling a list of IC50 values for the common AI's out there. Here is what I have so far. This is just a start and not ready for prime time yet, but it is a good start. As you can see this 7-Methoxy-flavone everyone is touting is not strong at all. It is fairly bioavailable but it is really weak...

Anything under 50 is really potent and the difference between 2 and 20nm is not noticeable.

Compound IC50
Arimidex 8-25nm
Letro 2nm
Butein 375nm
ATD 180nm
LG Secret AI 20nm
6-OXO 430nm
7-MethoxyFlavone 1900nm
Formestane 800nm

Now, that being said, why would we put the 3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID into Formadrol when the other ingredient 2-PHENYL-BENZO(H)CHROMEN-4-ONE is so potent? One main reason, everything that is not steroidal like 6-OXO, Formestane or ATD are not suicide inhibitors, which means they only temporarily deactivate the enzyme. The only one on the list that is non-steroidal yet is a suicide inhibitor is 3-BETA-3-HYDROXY-URS-12-ENE-28-OIC ACID.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Compound IC50
Arimidex 8-25nm
Letro 2nm
Butein 375nm
ATD 180nm
LG Secret AI 20nm
6-OXO 430nm
7-MethoxyFlavone 1900nm
Formestane 800nm

so what are your thought's on those blood tests? triple test in 2 weeks is kinda freaky-

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is turning into supplement wars. Oh well, I win because Im slowly becoming a nerd for this stuff. Keep showing specific details, thanks.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just need the help because pulling out IC50 levels from studies is not easy. So, maybe you can find these:

Exemestane
Aminoglutethimide
Testolactone
Vorozole (Rivizor)
Fadrozole
6-Bromo-Androdione
Methyl ATD (probably nothing on this)
ADD (4,6)
6-Methyl-Androdione