Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Musclemarinade.jpg

ingredients:
View attachment Purus Label MuscleMarinade grapejuiceOL(2).pdf
Muscle Marinade Ingred.jpg

Time for some testing on our brand new product, shipping out today to retailers if you can't wait!

There will be 4 testers :D

Very easy to the point... Answer these.

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice?
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?
3. Have you used Purus Products before?
4. Why choose you?

We'd like these logs to be ran when product is received and if possible logged on other sites you are part of.

We will pick Feb 25th so get them in!!! We want reviews out quick.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Very nice!!! lol this looks like a great product, I really liked the write up.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy

The White Paper/Write up is in the Purus section for those who want a nice read :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Grape Juice!!

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? White Flood, N.O. Xplode, Nano-Vapor, N.O. Shotgun, Animal Pump, Jacked, Nutra's Pump Stack, Black Powder, Super Pump 250, Ragnarok, Anadraulic State, and NOX-CG3.

3. Have you used Purus Products before? Yes, I've used Recycle as a stand alone test booster. Not really old enough to use most of your line :(

4. Why choose you? I am well organized, dedicated to training, and am pretty active on AM, especially when I have a log going. I am well spoken and over the last three years have become much more aware of what is going on with my body. I haven't used a pre-workout since I finished a tub of jacked about three weeks ago so I would really like to give this a shot as the product write up looked great. I will post before and after pics as well as writing a comprehensive final review that will be posted in the beginning of thread as to avoid everyone having to search for it after the log is done. I really look forward to trying this product whether its free or I buy it a little later on down the road. Thanks a lot for the opportunity!!!

Edit: I also want to have that bottle that its in.... BAD @SS!!!!! lol

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
profile looks very good guys. Very tempting indeed

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
fruit punch!!
controlled labs,redline,sp250,
I never have but hopefully this changes my mind on that.
I would make a good tester because i have ran previous non sponser logs that did really good. I never done a sponsered log. i will give my opinion 100% non bias opinion, due to the fact i have never used your brand before. I have a sufficient workout and training that will demand this product and it Will show me the best result. im a very active member on AM three times daily. I will take time to answer the questions that are asked with most detail and knowledge.
thanks and good luck, product looks solid.!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Grape Juice
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?White flood/RPM/ NOX cg3/Bullnox/NO xplode
3. Have you used Purus Products before? Never
4. Why choose you? Dedicated lifter. Diets in check year round,currently running PCT for my mdrol/19-nor cycle and i'm definitely going to need an extra kick to keep liftin them heavy weights. I started my first log in the work out logs section and would love to get my first sponsored log.

R

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? PURUS PUNCH please :)

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? I have used CEL WHITEFLOOD/GYCERGROW/GREENMAG/PURPLEWRATH STACK, USP JACKED and JACK3D and ASTEROID STACK, GASPARI SUPERPUMP250, BSN NO-EXPLODE and ENDORUSH, AN's RPM/DRIVE/NEOVAR STACK, VPX REDLINE.

3. Have you used Purus Products before? Yes i have and great company. not just brown nosing either. Very successful E-POL cycle along with RECYCLE. Still have another bottle of EPOL and several RECYCLEs.

4. Why choose you? I too am very well organized. I am very dedicated. A log will definitely be done as well as before and after pictures. I am not associated with any company whatsoever. The big thing is, currently, my schedule requires me to rise at 5 am and lift. I would like to see if Muscle Marinade would make a difference in my early lifting especially in the energy and sustainability side. I also have used several types of popular pre workout supplements, so i will know differences, and overall satisfaction. My diet and training is without a doubt, intense! I DO NOT slack off. Currently trying to reach 6% bf (currently at 9%) and so i believe any type of change in my current routine would definitely be noticeable! ;)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would prefer Purus Punch, but grape juice would be fine. Flavor is not my priority.
I've run just about everything out. My long running favorites that rotate are NO-Shotgun V2(unfortunately you can't get this anymore, but i"ve stocked up. V3 makes me break out for some reason), Scivation VasoCharge, Diesel JP8, LG Anadraulic State, and recently become a fan of iForce Maximize. I've tried many others, but these have stuck with me.
No I have not, but I have 2 bottles of Halovar to run at some point down the road.
4. Why choose you?
I give honest feedback as shown from past logs. I'm a pre-workout junky. I love trying new products in this category. One thing I really like about this product is that I don't see the typical proprietary blend. You actually list the amount of each ingredients. I always complete my logs and post as necessary.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I would Like to try Fruit Punch.

WoW, I have purchesed Nano vapor back in the early days,MRI,No Shotgun,Jacked 3D,White Flood,Anadraulic State,Morph,Juggernaut, and proballky others I cant remember but I am currently finishing Assult by MP. I am still looking for somthing that lives up to the HYPE of its claims.

Have not used any Purus products as of yet but I have been eyeing Halovar for some time. But I Have a partner that has had great results with your E-Pol.

I am a dedeicated lifter and trainer who is always looking for somthing that will help with recovery and stamina, I am loyal to a company if there products produce results. I will use this as a part of my pre season semi pro Football trainning which consist of power lifting, speed trainning and plyometric and some other things as well. It would be a nice product to use while prepairing for my season. I will be able to asses it with various types of trainning. I would keep a nice log that details the effects on my recovery and performance. I am a person that grows and gains strength very easy but I also am sensitive to DOMs because of this, I would love to see if Muscle Marinade would really cut down on recoup time so that I could work legs twice a week on top of speed and agility trainning that I do.

Thanks Purus for the oppertunity and good luck to your compny growth in the future looks like you already have some of the compatition Shook.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks like a great preworkout. Will be interested in trying this.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch would be preferred but I am not picky
2. Jack3d, superpump, nano vapor,noxplode, and about every other one out there, but have used these the most.
3. Have and will be using halovar, wish I had stocked up some epol
4. If it works I tell everyone and I supply many people at my gym and co workers with their supplements. I am a fire fighter and run my own business so I work long hours and miss sleep and I need that extra edge when I get to the gym

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? White Flood, N.O. Xplode, N.O. Shotgun, Animal Pump, Jacked, Super Pump 250, Ragnarok, CryoShock, NO Beta

3. Have you used Purus Products before? I've used organ sheild during a cycle and pct. I loved and felt safe using.
4. Why choose you? I"m currently training for the OTM grappling tournament at the Arnold Classic and could always use the extra motivation. I'm extremely dedicated and ran logs on this site and others and have no problem logging 6-7 days a week. Furthermore, Jack3d and WF just aren't doing it for me anymore and need to try something different. Thanks

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i love how each ingredient has its specific amount labeled next to it. Great job guys, looks good!

B

ballxstate

Awards

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? NO-Xplode, Anabolic Pump, Xtend, Vasocharge, Black Powder

3. Have you used Purus Products before? No, I have never ran any PP in the 4 years I have trained however this products profile looks amazing.

4. Why choose you? I have not tracked any routines online however I keep a journal of the past 4 years of training. I am very dedicated to my diet and training. I am currently 8 weeks out from my 1st competition. Currently only taking creatine mono hydrate and xtend pre/intra/post workout. I can track diet and workout reviews daily online as it will only give me added motivation on this prep.

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
props for listing amounts of ingredients. :hammer::cheers:

B

bschoettle

Awards
Purus Punch, I am sure it will pump me up a lot more than Grape Juice!
Super-Pump 250, NO Explode, Jack3d,NO Shotgun, White Flood, Enodorush
Just two months ago I took Nasty Mass with Organ Shield, and Recycle for my PCT.
4. Why choose you? I work out 6 days a week for the past three years, I keep everything recorded from my workout to my meals. Currently I am finishing up a 12 week cutting cycle and would love to test this product and give back accurate daily feedback. I am constantly on forums and have wrote reviews for many products on other sites. Purus product have have gotten good reviews from me in the past, and I would like to give more in the future.

N

ndeserranno

Awards
Grape juice, i love that purple stuff

Bulk creatine, NO explode, Super Pump 250

no, havent heard of em much until MM.

4. Why choose you?
I give honest reviews, if you want someone to kiss you ass in the review, it wont be me. i dont feel supplement reviews are as honest as they should be, however, i dont feel the need or the obligation to give a good review based on 'free stuff', i rate on how effective it is for me. I only give a good review if it really works like claimed.

Im about to bust my a$$ in a transformation contest;

based on the amount of time/ effot you guys put in your MM research article about pre-nutrition as well as what is in MM has me really interested. i believe it can keep me on my journey as i transform my body.

i have past reviews <-pm for details

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
props for listing amounts of ingredients. :hammer::cheers:
everything except the caffeine/1,3-dimethylamylamine... doh :grumpy:! It would be nice to know what the split is on those two..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grape juice, i love that purple stuff

Bulk creatine, NO explode, Super Pump 250

no, havent heard of em much until MM.

4. Why choose you?
I give honest reviews, if you want someone to kiss you ass in the review, it wont be me. i dont feel supplement reviews are as honest as they should be, however, i dont feel the need or the obligation to give a good review based on 'free stuff', i rate on how effective it is for me. I only give a good review if it really works like claimed.

Im about to bust my a$$ in a transformation contest;

based on the amount of time/ effot you guys put in your MM research article about pre-nutrition as well as what is in MM has me really interested. i believe it can keep me on my journey as i transform my body.

i have past reviews <-pm for details
What if I want someone to kiss my ass about the product? Hahaha just messing good app

Picking Thursday guys!!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

I would like to try the punch flavor since the last prewo i got was grape, didnt even taste like grape (jp8) cant really explain the taste...:dunno:

Well ive taken no explode, jack3d which gave me crazy jitters, jp8, superpump250, v12 by san and some rpn

I have not, been unemployed for the past 6 months and wife says no supps :trout: And now everything is bein taken away:damnit1:

4. Why choose you?

Im a deticated gym rat so to speak, i will give honest feedback and very judgemental, in a good way. Ive been on a ckd diet for the past few weeks and ive been needing that extra boost in the gym for fasted morning workout/cardio, plus no carbs! thanks

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade!!!

While both flavors sound good, and Im sure I would have no problem with either, I tend to prefer grape flavors when it comes to pre-workouts, so Ill go with Grape Juice!

Oh man, here we go: NO-Explode, NO-Explode NT, NaNO Vapor, SuperPump250, Animal Pump, NO-Shotgun, Jack3d, Ragnarok, Anadraulic State, JP8, Assault, Whiteflood/Green Mag, NO-Black Powder, and both CEE and Creatine Mono individually. Simply stated, Ive used my fair share of pre-workout products!! LOL

At this point in time I have not used any Purus Labs products. However, I do have a few bottles of E-Pol, Organ Shield, and Recycle for a couple of future cycles...

4. Why choose me?
I feel that due to the extensive array of pre-workout products that I have used over the years I will be able to give a thorough and accurate review of Muscle Marinade. Being an "Average Joe" in the Anabolic Minds community (not a representative of any company) I feel that I will be able to give a fair and unbiased review of Muscle Marinade. As far as my work in the gym is concerned, my workouts are always thorough and intense, which I believe will allow me to utilize Muscle Marinade to the fullest and get the most out of the product!!

Thank you in advance for any consideration, and good luck to all applicants!!!

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Grape Juice!

N.O-Xplode, Xpand Xtremem Pump, NO Shotgun, White Flood, jack3d, nano vapor, Superpump250 and last but the best my own pre-w/o mix :439: (there are few others I can't think of atm)

Only recycle, had ordered E-Pol in the past but was Out of Stock!

4. Why choose you?
I've been following the release of this product since it was announced on the forums and am really stoked to give it a try... I am extremely dedicated to my training and am always researching and looking for the TOP NOTCH supps with the right ingredients to increase stamina and put my workout to the next level. Right now I work a extremely intense labour job, workout DC with my cardio including plyometrics, extreme yoga and kickboxing... I feel need to put this monstar pre-workout supp to the test!

Edit: I also want to have that bottle that its in.... BAD @SS!!!!! lol
/agree

rush808

rush808

Awards
Purus Punch , I would have no problem with either.

NO-Explode, SuperPump250, NO-Shotgun v2, v3, Jack3d, Anadraulic State,

Nope, I do have a few bottles of Recycle, & Halovar.

4. Why choose me?
I lift 5 days a week, run 2-3 nights a week. You'd have some1 in Hawaii to spread a good rep for your products.

What will be the price tag? and release date?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Punch , I would have no problem with either.

NO-Explode, SuperPump250, NO-Shotgun v2, v3, Jack3d, Anadraulic State,

Nope, I do have a few bottles of Recycle, & Halovar.

4. Why choose me?
I lift 5 days a week, run 2-3 nights a week. You'd have some1 in Hawaii to spread a good rep for your products.

What will be the price tag? and release date?
First off, if that is you in the pic you are jacked bro lol

Thursday-Saturday everything was shipped out to retailers. Nutra should have it up this week. A few stores have already got it and ready to ship and even some places that had presales (smaller stores) have shipped out to customers.
So it is basically available :439:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everything except the caffeine/1,3-dimethylamylamine... doh :grumpy:! It would be nice to know what the split is on those two..
Alright talked with the owner and he said he wanted to keep the exact amounts under wraps for now just to save the formula from getting directly copied right off the bat. Its a generous amount of both and what was found in testing to be the optimal combination.

We will release it eventually but for now would like to keep it on the DL.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Purus Punch

NO-Explode, SuperPump250, NO-Shotgun, VasoCharge, MRI Black powder, Jack3d, Ragnarock, White Flood, Nitroceps, Animal Pumps, NanoVapor(samples from the arnold), CLOUT, and various other little samples here and there

No

4. Why choose me?
Currently I am running the 531 powerlifting routine and doing cardio and judo 2 days a week on top of that. Given the ingredient list i feel that this product can really shine when it comes to adding pure strength gains. I may not be as experienced in terms of years of training as some lifters but i always keep intensity high and weight as heavy as possible. I have run 3 logs and one of them being sponsored by MST.

The only thing that I will say that may diqualify me from the running is that i am currently stacking: Prime, Pslin, Anabolic Pump SuperSaponins, and 1-Carboxy. I am currently using jack3d pre-WO which i would obviously trade for Muscle Marinade.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Purus Punch please :)

in no particular order:
MusclePharm Assault
USPLabs Jacked & Jack3d (both versions)
VPX NOShotgun v.1-v.3
CL White Flood
AppNut RPM
LG Anadraulic State
LG Anadraulic Pump
BSN NOXplode
SuperPump250
Garbage
Black Powder

I have yet to have the pleasure :(

4. Why choose you?
I'm new to the Purus product line, so i would show no favoritism towards your company or products (Yet :) )- i would log and review straight up and with the God's honest truth.

i also have an extensive experience using PreWO products and feel that i can tell a quality product from under-dosed junk... which as you can see i've used a the full spectrum.

my workouts would be the ideal testing ground for Muscle Marinade. my weight sessions are intense and i would put this product through the ringer!!!

i have also logged Recon for Musclepharm- my log link can be found in my sig. just an example of what my log may look like :)

thanks for your time, and i hope i get chosen!

good luck to all applicants!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Purus Punch

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? I have run NO-Xplode, Done ECA Stacks, a couple different samples received at supp stores.

3. Have you used Purus Products before? Unfortuantely, No

4. Why choose you? I have recently dedicated myself to the gym in a much more hardcore fashion. My life has slowly grown to the pursuit of mass. I also would love to provide a write up of my experiences (log). I am currently in pursuit of a preworkout product to add to my basic supps: Multi/Green Tea/Fish Oils/Protein

Would love the chance to try it, if not thanks for extending the offer anyway!

rush808

rush808

Awards
First off, if that is you in the pic you are jacked bro lol

Thursday-Saturday everything was shipped out to retailers. Nutra should have it up this week. A few stores have already got it and ready to ship and even some places that had presales (smaller stores) have shipped out to customers.
So it is basically available :439:
Thanks, yea thats me.
Shipped huh, so me being in HI prob wont see this for 3 weeks then :squint:.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
i am wishing to become a tester and want an opportunity to run a log so i can gain status here. i would choose grape if it was my choice but im noy picky.i have used many pre workout supps. like nano vapor- no expload-kre akaline-so far my favorite has been superpump 250 i was thinking of trying jacked 3d but would love to try this product especially if it works. i am very dedicated in the gym and to supps that work, if i try it and its good you will have a new customer for life!!thanks p

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
it looks like there are a ton of good apps posting in here so far!! hey Grambo any idea when youre going to make your decisions??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purus Punch
SP250, NO Xplode, Jacked, Jack3d, Glycergrow, Blitz, White Flood,Super Charge, Shock Therapy, V12 Turbo, Muscle Synergy, ABB Extreme Ripped Force,JP8, Ready for War, probably some more i'm forgetting
Actually no i haven't tried anything by Purus to date
4. Why choose you?
Why not choose me? I have experience with pre workout drinks and from what I've read about this stuff already it seems awesome. I can update pretty much 6 days a week if need be. I've never tried anything by Purus so this could be a good opportunity to get on board. I'm also unbiased which could be good or bad I guess, if it's good I'll let ppl know not only on this site but at the gym as well. If it's not good well then atleast you'll get an honest review of it.

H

hyperkondriac

Awards
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? --- Most definitely Punch
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? NO-Xplode(all flavors) Black Powder(blue rasberry) SuperPump(Blue Rasberry)
3. Have you used Purus Products before? I'm sitting on 2 bottles of Purus m-14e. Never used any Purus products as of today though.
4. Why choose you? I will do a great job of logging the results I get from your product - You should pick me because I go to the gym every day and I use pre-workout supplements every day. I influence the consumers buying decisions because I set trends in my community and online. You should pick me!

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Grape Juice, reason being there is not many products with the grape flavor.

EST MethylMass, No shotgun, MP ASSAULT, Redline RTD's

Never, could be my first time. I have heard a lot of talk of Muscle Marinade on RX

4. Why choose you?
I give the training/diet/rest all I have. I live for this life and never settle for anything I do not expect to live up to. My training is intense and like to be out of the gym in a hour or hour and half. I am putting my bodyparts through the torture chamber when I hit the gym floor. Now I would like to find a product to "marinade" my muscles.

I would be more than happy to run the log on RX muscle and MuscleandBrawn.com as well.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to go with Purus Punch. But doesn't really matter.

NO-Explode, NO-Explode NT, NaNO Vapor, SuperPump250, Animal Pump, NO-Shotgun, Jack3d, JP8, NO-Black Powder.

Have not would like the chance.

4. Why choose you?
Have tried a lot and would like the op. to try a Purus Product. I work out a 4-5 times a week and always use a preworkout. I most of the time have to try stuff out before my wife and my friends will try it. In all my reviews I'm honest and down to the point and keep a good log (updated daily) if needed.

rush808

rush808

Awards
how many will be chosen?
Is there sample packets available?