Primordial Performance's "Maximum Absorbed Protein" sponsored opportunity.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maximum Absorbed Protein Promotional Giveaway!!

* Improves strength & recovery better than standard protein
* 2-3x more effective than whey or casein protein
* No artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
* Tropical Mango – Lemon Lime – Strawberry Lemonade
* No lactose. No bloating. No cramping

Hello fellow AM members! We're looking to give three individuals the opportunity to try out our new protein recovery product called: "Maximum Absorbed Protein." This product utilizes the highly touted PeptoPro® brand hydrolyzed casein protein isolate. Before I explain how you can win this opportunity, here's some more information on our product.

Product Information

Amino Acid Injection

Muscles need amino acids to rebuild and grow.

Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. (1) The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required.

Tiny Peptides -- A Clear Advantage

MAP is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in MAP absorb better than amino acids in single form (which make up 95% of the amino acid supplements on the market). (1)

When amino acids exist in short peptide form, they are water soluble. In fact, mixing pure MAP in water will result in a completely clear solution. If you mix whey or soy protein in water, you get a cloudy, chalky mix because these long chain proteins are not 100% water soluble.

The water solubility of peptides allows them to pass through the intestinal walls and absorb into the blood stream -

Maximum Absorbed Protein -- High in Leucine

Remember leucine? Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. (2-4) MAP is one of the best sources of leucine you can take. Let me tell you why.

Each gram of leucine from MAP is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends. (1) That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while MAP amino acids are in peptide form.

Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

Start Building Muscle in 30 Minutes

Research clearly shows MAP is the fastest and most fully absorbing protein on the market.

But what does this mean for lean muscle growth?

Taking MAP before exercise causes a rapid increase in amino acid levels in the blood.(6) A recent study showed that maintaining high levels of amino acids during exercise (by consuming MAP 30-60 minutes before exercise) reverses muscular protein breakdown and starts to stimulate the process of “muscle protein synthesis”, during exercise. (8)

MAP actually starts building muscle during your workouts.

Plus, when amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. (7)

So in addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein -

Refreshing Fruitiness, minus the Sugar

Besides the fact that MAP is the best source of amino acids, it's also one of the best tasting pre-digested proteins on the market.

To trick the tongue into thinking you are drinking mom's fresh squeezed summer time juice we fortified our MAP with freeze-dried fruit powder, and infused it with natural fruit flavors. To sweeten things up we added precise amounts of stevia and luo han guo extract -- 100% natural non-calorie sweeteners.

All together, this means MAP -

* Absorbs better than standard protein
* Absorbs better than free amino acids
* Enhances recovery & strength better than regular protein
* Increases protein synthesis within 30 minutes
* Low calorie (<52 calories)
* Low carb (<2g carbs)
* Low sugar (<2g sugar)
* 100% natural

Stay Smart

On your path to find a cheaper or superior product, be sure to carefully read the label. Although other products on the market may have “predigested” or “peptide based” protein, they are mostly filled with cheap forms of whey or soy protein and other undesirable fillers (plus loads of artificial sweeteners and colors).

Remember, our MAP is 100% pure hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro® brand). No fillers. No junk.

Contest Rules

I'm going to make this very easy on everyone. What I want you to do is to post up a personal experience that you've had with one of our products/product stacks and how it helped you to reach your training/fitness-related goals.

There will be a total of three winners; each winner will receive (1) tub of our Maximum Absorbed Protein. The three winners will each try a different flavor (Strawberry Lemonade, Tropical Mango, or Lemon Lime). Please post which flavor you wish to try in your posting as well. All three winners MUST complete a short log with a detailed review of the product; commenting on the taste, as well as evinced effects on your training recovery.

Recommended Use:

Mix 1 level scoop (53cc) into 16 oz of cold water.

For best results, consume 1 serving before and 1 serving after intense exercise. Consume up to 6 times daily.

For best flavor, allow drink to sit 10-15 minutes after mixing.

After mixing, consume within a 6 hour period.

This contest is open to both Men and Women. Have fun, and thank you all for your fantastic support of Primordial Performance!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My particular favorite experience with PP products has been with Dermatherm Target. I did a detailed log and I believe it helped me achieve my summer physique I wanted! I was feeling very lean. See sig!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv never used your product except for the fact that I want to compare it to hp100 hydro whey. I have been using it for the past 2 months now as hydro source so yea.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually haven't bought any thing in the last 6 months as my fitness insurance cost me 400+ dollArs along with my CPR cert which held me back almost total of 500 dollars I really wanted to try pre max preworkout so when I get money I will. Btw how much leucine is in peptopeo?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
kick ass opportunity guys. jump on this :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to make this very easy on everyone. What I want you to do is to post up a personal experience that you've had with one of our products/product stacks and how it helped you to reach your training/fitness-related goals.

Well Ive used PP's creatine, Creapure and I will say its quite nice. It helped me reach my training goals by helping me get stronger and add some more muscle. No stomach problems of any sort, would use / reccomend to someone.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love pp's endoamp max and toco-8. Starting from the very first day they released it, I've never been off of these products. They've helped tremendously in helping me physically retaining my hairline, but also keeping my waistline at a reasonable level. You can say their products really do an entire body good.

I'm down to try any flavor of this, but would most prefer Lemon-Lime as I will be taking it alongside w/ my new staple, Ultima.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
I have only just recently discovered the wonderful products of Primordial Performance, but so far the experience has been great. I am currently using the Sweet Serum on everything on this planet you can possibly sweeten. It tastes great and allows me to cut out the fattening carbs that would kill my Spring Break cut.

I am just starting my run of Superdrone and Liver Juice, which are going to -- simply -- help me put on responsible muscle mass.

The ingredient profiles of all of these supps from you guys are top notch, and.this protein is no different. I would love to incorporate this into my PCT if given the opportunity.

I wanna try that Mango flavor! Sounds amazing.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I used dermatherm last fall and lost an inch around my waist. Yes for real. Now I am staring up on some superdrone, bought three bottles. So some maximum absorbed protein would go great with it. Some strawberry lemonade please

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
BTW - This makes me amped because most protein products are "milk-based" flavors. You know, chocolate, vanilla, banana, etc. I like me some tropical fruit damnit! :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
BTW - This makes me amped because most protein products are "milk-based" flavors. You know, chocolate, vanilla, banana, etc. I like me some tropical fruit damnit! :D
agreed.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man! good luck peeps!

unfortunately i dont qualify for this becuase i havent used any PP products yet...

cant wait to read the logs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to hydro whey like hp100 which is what I am using post workout and mid.?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent had the chance to run certain PP products..but this could be my first:), I'll log it , review it , do what you want me to do..:D

Looks like a really impressive product!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent had the chance to run certain PP products..but this could be my first:), I'll log it , review it , do what you want me to do..:D

Looks like a really impressive product!
Would be an excellent applicant.

JGank

Awards
I have always been a fan of transdermals. they always produced great results for me. I have used dermacrine, dermaterm and 1t. My favorite product I used from you guys was 1-t. I used two bottles back to back at five or six pumps. I did not bulk when I used it, I was on a cut. I leaned out in my abs and obliques and filled out in my traps and triceps. I lost five pounds on that cycle and gained what looked like two pounds! I used nolva for pct on that cycle. I used real 1-test when it was available do I knew what to expect and your product was on the same level. I have always wanted to try peptopro but it was always out of my price range. I would love a chance to try is out. I hit the weights three to four times a week and train muay thai twice a week. So I do two a days sometimes so I would love to be able to recover more quickly. If chosen I would like the stawberry but any flavor would be great.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow sweet deal:D

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
well to start of i havent used any of your products yet but i have a tendency to buy alot of your products, here is some that i bought within the last week- sustain,superdron,1-t,green tea i have bought all just waiting for them to arrive. i would really like to drop the protein that i have and switch to a less cheaper but seems to be more quality protein. i have a sufficient workout plan to optimize this product. i have also never done any sponsered log before but i will like to start out by using Primordial Performance's "Maximum Absorbed Protein". i will keep a daily updated log fully detailed.
thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming, everyone. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
get into the blood faster. has better amino profile. more protein gets absorbed.

Is there a study to conform that or are you just guessing. I am curious to se see a pub med study vs a company just pushing there product. I am 1 bottle left to being out of protein post work out and I am still not convinced this is better. If I log it sure maybe but let me know what makes the profile better and how is it getting more absorbed than hydro whey? http://www.asn-nutrition.com/hp100.htm this is what I am currently taking.

http://www.asn-nutrition.com/hp100_lab_results.htm

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x2 on lg33 would make a great log.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see LG33 give this a go. Would be a good log to follow

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only a few more days to get an app in. :439:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh man! good luck peeps!

unfortunately i dont qualify for this becuase i havent used any PP products yet...

cant wait to read the logs
For those that haven't tried our products yet, I will also consider guys posting up what products they'd like to try and why. It doesn't necessarily have to be this product either.

In other words, let's hear what you want to try and why. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything please : D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weekends are kinda slow...Im sure come Monday people are going to explode up in here:D

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see someone log this and perhaps compare it to a competitor's product.

UKStrength

Guys this is a chance to potentially review 'anything' from our range! (if J's feeling nice ;)), gains for free!!! :D

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Bump for wanting to pour this protein into my cottage cheese right now and make a tropical Mango snack. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to review the apps, everyone. The winners will be posted tomorrow night.

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
whats up?i would love to try other products and log it!i have olny done one log last aug for a different company but have boughten the superdrol lv 7 bottles to date(i have friends):) anyway i love p.p products now and cant wait to try the turinobol lv in the future im on my last week of s.d.lv loved it by the way!!! i have been using 6 star protein because its cheap and at walmart,(i have a family and can olmy spend x amount a month on supps)i would love to try and log your new product and get my foot in the door to your comunity...i am getting better with my computer everyday and love this site and the knowlege i get here so i can help all the people who ask me questions thanks and keep up the good work eat train and supplement properly-p

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The winners of the Maximum Absorbed Protein are:

Liftergym33 - Strawberry Lemonade
Suncloud - Tropical Mango
Kevin R - Lemon Lime

Please PM me your shipping info, gentlemen. I'd like to personally thank all the applicants as well. We'll have many more logging opportunities in the near future, so I shall keep all these names in mind.

Thank you all for your amazing support of Primordial Performance!!​

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
:dance:

Thanks so much!

I am really excited to try this and incorporate it into my already jam-packed Primordial Performance line-up I got going on. Can't wait to log/review this for everyone. PM'd.

The winners of the Maximum Absorbed Protein are:

Liftergym33 - Strawberry Lemonade
Suncloud - Tropical Mango
Kevin R - Lemon Lime

Please PM me your shipping info, gentlemen. I'd like to personally thank all the applicants as well. We'll have many more logging opportunities in the near future, so I shall keep all these names in mind.

Thank you all for your amazing support of Primordial Performance!!​

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
:dance:

Thanks so much!

I am really excited to try this and incorporate it into my already jam-packed Primordial Performance line-up I got going on. Can't wait to log/review this for everyone. PM'd.
congrats

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks mang.

BTW - I might be blind, but I don't see a "Suncloud" in this thread. :dunno:
He applied in the original promo thread by accident.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma!, Thanks for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to this!..you must have read my mind about Strawberry Lemonade!

PM coming your way!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome picks trauma some great guys. you all are going to love this stuff.