Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Formestane
20mg**

(4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Click here for Formestane-LV

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 3mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without 8 weeks off between each cycle.

WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st in for formestane-hell yeah.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st in for formestane-hell yeah.
I knew you'd be all over this, Tom. :)

Maybe we can get a few tester logs for this. I'll see what I can do.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you guys have been coming out with some really nice products lately, well done PP.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew you'd be all over this, Tom. :)

Maybe we can get a few tester logs for this. I'll see what I can do.
if you say formestane-you know i am in, lol.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job PP, will be picking up multiple bottles for my formestane stash.

fayd

Awards
Well this is more than interesting...lets get some logs up people! PP has been killing it lately.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Sweet. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I am definitely interested in this, any logs posted yet for reference or any loggers running it now I can follow along with.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great runs lately. Looks pretty good.

Any big reason you went with oral (even with LV tech) versus just making it Trans as most customers know trans works and like it or are you just transitioning completely away from Trans?

Might have to grab some for later.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great runs lately. Looks pretty good.

Any big reason you went with oral (even with LV tech) versus just making it Trans as most customers know trans works and like it or are you just transitioning completely away from Trans?

Might have to grab some for later.
This allows for another very effective option to transdermal Formestane. Many guys (myself included) have to take into account the potential for contact transmission to family members/children.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! This Company and RPN are the best. I love you guys.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This allows for another very effective option to transdermal Formestane. Many guys (myself included) have to take into account the potential for contact transmission to family members/children.
Good point and along the lines of what I figured.

dalto

dalto

Awards
What do you guys think about stacking this with Dermacrine LV? Too much estrogen suppression?

I've been wanting to try the Dermacrine and I love Form. Didn't get much out of SA, just didn't seem to work for me.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can this be used as a pct for sd?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can this be used as a pct for sd?
Formestane is a steroidal AI, so I really wouldn't recommend it for PCT. It has better use on-cycle to mitigate excessive estrogen conversion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is a steroidal AI, so I really wouldn't recommend it for PCT. It has better use on-cycle to mitigate excessive estrogen conversion.
test cyp+formestane=heaven.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP is going to make me go broke! Now I need to pick some of this up along with their SD. Excited to give this a try for sure.

purelife1

so would you recomend this along with a cycle of tren and p-plex

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does it taste?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so would you recomend this along with a cycle of tren and p-plex
It's best used with a compound that has the potential to aromatize. If someone is gyno-prone though, this would be a good option in a small dose just for safety sake.

-John

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
would have loved to use with this tren. Would stacking with h-drol on a cut yield some sick results?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little anxious to see how this turns out...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Luckily some of the newer PP products will be around for awhile (hopefully)...excluding the SD of course since it's a limited run...but I already stocked up on that :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would have loved to use with this tren. Would stacking with h-drol on a cut yield some sick results?
There's honestly no reason for an AI with Halo products. Like Trauma said it's really beat utilized with aromatizing compounds or if you are gyno prone.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
maybe dbol + this. would that be nice to keep some estro sides of and enjoy the dbol at 30mg

ecupirate

Awards
Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i loved it. i kept dbol low though at 25mg so no sides for me really

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this product be benefical to a 22 year old to be taken by it self? Thought about trying something else besides the basics but not exactly sure I want to swtich over to a PH or DS. Good choice or no?
What are you bodybuilding/fitness related goals?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Think PP will make topical formestane as well since people out there like it in topical?

ecupirate

Awards
lose a little bf while maintaining my strength and size. I'm 6ft and 201 today. last weak i was 13% bf and I would like to lower it just enough to clearly see abs but I would like to keep my weights up because I have been hitting PR's almost bi weekly now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely stock up on this while you can.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Why stock up? Is this a limited run? I was hoping this would remain semi permanent. I ordered 3 anyway but I love form and would hope to keep ordering.

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
I would definitely stock up on this while you can.
I've "heard" this several times in the past 6 months: "Better stock up now." Or "This is the last run!"
And then the product comes back out because it was "hidden" in the warehouse or something. Lord knows I have too much of a few things from Pp because of it; all the topical items especially.

I had a ton of Formex, but I read that it really wasn't formulated correctly. I've also reviewed the data on this delivery and feel as if it's "too good to be true."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've "heard" this several times in the past 6 months: "Better stock up now." Or "This is the last run!"
And then the product comes back out because it was "hidden" in the warehouse or something. Lord knows I have too much of a few things from Pp because of it; all the topical items especially.

I had a ton of Formex, but I read that it really wasn't formulated correctly. I've also reviewed the data on this delivery and feel as if it's "too good to be true."
Find out for yourself ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why stock up? Is this a limited run? I was hoping this would remain semi permanent. I ordered 3 anyway but I love form and would hope to keep ordering.
if you noticed 6-bromo is already on the way out, trione seems to be gone-who knows what will be next-stocking up is a very good idea.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you noticed 6-bromo is already on the way out, trione seems to be gone-who knows what will be next-stocking up is a very good idea.
Waiting to see what you think of it first...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've wasted enough money "stocking up," so no thank you. Form works well topically, so I'll stick with that.
Well I am glad you enjoy it topically but many people don't. This is just an alternative to topical formestane.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've wasted enough money "stocking up," so no thank you. Form works well topically, so I'll stick with that.
i agree, topical form is very good, but if this pans out it will be a great option for those who are not fans of topical delivery for whatever reasons- there seem to be lots of guys who are not into topicals.:dunno:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I'm not into topical that much...just seems like a hassle to apply and when to apply during the day...swallowing and having it "on the go" is much easier imo atleast...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope it does, but I can't say it will for sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tren is gone; superdrone is a one-run item; as for the rest, who knows how long they'll be around.

Why do you feel it's "too good to be true?" What questions do you have?

SEDDS technology is a proven effective delivery modality.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think PP will make topical formestane as well since people out there like it in topical?
If there was a good amount of interest I don't see why it wouldn't be a possibility.