Click here for Product Information

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

(4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b, 17b-diol)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Click Here for TURINABOL-LV

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color
† Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet.... So who's goin to be picking some of this up? Perfect timing for summer.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
What's good to stack with this?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
can we get a 3rd party COA on this?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for the morning crew. :439:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another good thing to stack would be LV Tren, X-tren,

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
WOW, planned on running hdrol the 1st of march. Have support supps and pct (torem and all) all lined up. Would LOVE to log this ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW, planned on running hdrol the 1st of march. Have support supps and pct (torem and all) all lined up. Would LOVE to log this ;)
i just started hdrol about 1 week ago :( still want some tho

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who's gettin' in on this? :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What advice are you looking for? I am in on this..should be good stuff.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
My friends are all excited to run this stack with the TRS and liver juice. Should be a kick ass cycle guys. Wish they had this product around when i tried h-drol a few years back.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Still not overwhelmed with lv for methylated products, but whatever its good value.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
this should be a kick ass product. love the 6 week dose scheme

jbray

jbray

Banned
Awards
cant wait to get paid. it seems like i should just have my check direct depositied Primordial Performance's bank account.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to get paid. it seems like i should just have my check direct depositied Primordial Performance's bank account.
lol exactly what im waiting on

there products are worth it :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still not overwhelmed with lv for methylated products, but whatever its good value.
not trying to argue Russian, but even tho a product is methylated doesn't mean your getting maximum absorption of the compound right? I could be wrong.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you guys are getting this while you can. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TURINABOL-LV

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

*Daily Value

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†.

** For color

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication. Discontinue use if any of the following symptoms are noticed; yellowing of the eyes, excessively itchy skin or excessively dark urine.
NOTICE:

No artificial color

TGIF bump! :439:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I dont get it, when you've got sucrose and other stuff to sweeten this up, why do you guys feel the need to be using substances like Sucralose in your LV products? And then on the other hand you have the pre-workout product you brought out recently in which you use stevia..

Why not keep things natural and just use stevia in this and the other LV products rather than things like Sucralose which will be bad for peoples health? Really dont understand the logic behind this when you've brought out a natural sweetener product on the other hand is well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont get it, when you've got sucrose and other stuff to sweeten this up, why do you guys feel the need to be using substances like Sucralose in your LV products? And then on the other hand you have the pre-workout product you brought out recently in which you use stevia..

Why not keep things natural and just use stevia in this and the other LV products rather than things like Sucralose which will be bad for peoples health? Really dont understand the logic behind this when you've brought out a natural sweetener product on the other hand is well.
The sweetness in LV comes from the sucralose. (calorie free sweetener)

The other flavoring agents are virtually calorie free at the amount given in each dose. (less than 1gm in each dose and less than 500mg carbs)

The sucrose is not actually "in" the LV. Its used in the food grade adhesive for the plastic top. But since it can come in contact with the LV we have to list it as an ingredient.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primordial Performance is doing some great stuff lately!

I love all the PP products I've tried and I'm liking the idea of the LV Form (good pricing too). But, I'm afraid I'm with Russian on this one. are there any studies suggesting increased blood levels over traditional methylated compounds of equal dosing?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
The sweetness in LV comes from the sucralose. (calorie free sweetener)

only thing i could change is it to stevia. :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to run this when it arrives this week(hopefully).
I wish I could compare it to a regular halodrol clone but cant say that I can just yet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance is doing some great stuff lately!

I love all the PP products I've tried and I'm liking the idea of the LV Form (good pricing too). But, I'm afraid I'm with Russian on this one. are there any studies suggesting increased blood levels over traditional methylated compounds of equal dosing?
How goes it, buddy?! :) Long time no see.

The Liqua-Vade delivery modality is going to allow for MUCH better absorption factors of certain compounds/products (enhance the absorption of non-water soluble compounds by dispersing the active ingredients into a highly bio-available emulsion); not as much of a factor with a methylated compound. The main factor here is allowing for much more specific dosing due to the ability of a liquid state vs. capsule/pill.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to run this when it arrives this week(hopefully).
I wish I could compare it to a regular halodrol clone but cant say that I can just yet.
Sounds good my friend. Please let us know what you think. :)

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heck cant be to worried about sucralose there arent to many sugar free products out there that contain a natural sweetener such as stevia. Unless you stay away from all those products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How goes it, buddy?! :) Long time no see.

The Liqua-Vade delivery modality is going to allow for MUCH better absorption factors of certain compounds/products (enhance the absorption of non-water soluble compounds by dispersing the active ingredients into a highly bio-available emulsion); not as much of a factor with a methylated compound. The main factor here is allowing for much more specific dosing due to the ability of a liquid state vs. capsule/pill.

There is a whole list of references though you can check out here:
Thanks John! things have been going...trying to get back into the swing of things and trying to get back on the boards more!

How are things going on your side, you still liking your new house?

I can definately see how the dosing protocol could be improved based on the liquid delivery system, the number of doses included in each bottle is nice too.

I just got an email from a retailer too, it gives some pretty decent pricing on the Turinabol-LV...makes it more than competitive with CEL (considering the price per mg of the active ingredient). I'll probably be giving this a go in april or may...will probably stack it with some orastan-A or 11-oxo that I have on hand.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
heck cant be to worried about sucralose there arent to many sugar free products out there that contain a natural sweetener such as stevia. Unless you stay away from all those products.
thats why i stay away from sugar free products its all a scam. mainly. artificial sweaters are no good im my book.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who's gotten in on this? If so and you plan to log it here on AM, please link me.

Thanks!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks John! things have been going...trying to get back into the swing of things and trying to get back on the boards more!

How are things going on your side, you still liking your new house?

I can definately see how the dosing protocol could be improved based on the liquid delivery system, the number of doses included in each bottle is nice too.

I just got an email from a retailer too, it gives some pretty decent pricing on the Turinabol-LV...makes it more than competitive with CEL (considering the price per mg of the active ingredient). I'll probably be giving this a go in april or may...will probably stack it with some orastan-A or 11-oxo that I have on hand.
The house is good my man. I've adjusted nicely, haha. We have a new baby girl as well (Mikayla). That all coupled with the fact that I'm back in school has really made it interesting; but I like a good challenge. :)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
prob will run a log of this over the summer. looks like a sweet product

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmmm... got me interested!
GRUNT! good to see you on here brotha! yeah, the more I think about this product the more I like the options it provides...looking forward to running this in the spring!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
GRUNT! good to see you on here brotha! yeah, the more I think about this product the more I like the options it provides...looking forward to running this in the spring!
What up brotha! How ya been?! I fell off the map for a bit there but im getting back into it!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought this was not a limited run, but im goin to bulk order just in case.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmmm... got me interested!
Good to see you, FG!

You guys will both enjoy this every much. Do you plan to log it here on AM?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TURINABOL-LV

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Turinabol
30mg**

*Daily Value

Other Ingredients:

** For color

Recommended Use:

WARNING:

NOTICE:

No artificial color

Please relay some feedback when you all get a chance to try this. I think you won't be disappointed. It's a good time to start getting ready for that summer beach-bod; this is a good start for those looking to go that route. :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Please relay some feedback when you all get a chance to try this. I think you won't be disappointed. It's a good time to start getting ready for that summer beach-bod; this is a good start for those looking to go that route. :D
exactly. thinking of this with formestane right before beach time.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see you, FG!

You guys will both enjoy this every much. Do you plan to log it here on AM?
Absolutely, I've never run a cycle and not logged it...it's quite the motivation to kick ass!

unfortunately it's not going to be for a couple months....

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know who is on this or will be on this soon...I'm planning a cutting cycle with tren and maybe with turinabol in about 2 months... :)

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know who is on this or will be on this soon...I'm planning a cutting cycle with tren and maybe with turinabol in about 2 months... :)
dito, but this product should be sweet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This plus some Fura as soon as I get them in the mail :439:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
tren was wet for me. h-drol is alwys dry and hardening. same with epi dry. could have been my bulk diet while on tren tho

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tren was wet for me. h-drol is alwys dry and hardening. same with epi dry. could have been my bulk diet while on tren tho
yeah, tren was about the driest compound I've used...