On Cycle Testosterone Support - DO NOT Cycle Without It! Make PCT Easy on Yourself!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl 1-D for On-Cycle Testosterone Support

No longer do you have to suffer through harsh oral hormone cycles without the support of your own bodies natural testosterone function! DO NOT force yourself to deal with the harsh side-effects of standalone compounds when you can get the support you need to function properly, avoid lethargy, optimize recovery and mood, and make for an extremely smooth transition into PCT.

As the saying goes, TEST IS BEST!

Underground bodybuilders and powerlifters know the secret to minimizing side-effects while on cycle…testosterone use! It’s the foundation of everything that leads to muscle growth, athletic performance, sexual activity, and positive mood, so it’s no wonder why you feel like garbage on cycle; your body isn’t making any! Illegal hormones mimic the effects of testosterone, but your body cannot be fooled! Without testosterone, bodily function is often completely out of whack. You can’t sleep, you get tired, often crashing without notice, and while recovery may be great, you still feel exhausted. Your mood is poor and often irritable, people don’t like being around you, and your sexual function is completely non-existent. What good is running a hormone cycle if you can’t even put it to use?! – But you don’t shoot gear; you cycle legal, oral products. Are you doomed to suffer through nasty side effects of harsh oral compounds? NO WAY!

The combative answer for LEGAL hormone users is very simple: for on-cycle testosterone support!

Keep side effects on cycle minimal, make your PCT easier, and hold on to your gains with less effort than before!

Methyl 1-D is an extremely potent and advanced testosterone prohormone that helps to regulate and stabilize your own body’s hormonal balance. While Methyl 1-D is slightly suppressive in its own right, your body now has the ability to function normally with natural testosterone due to optimal function of testosterone production and minimized hormone fluctuation.

The best part is MORE is LESS when using Methyl 1-D for on-cycle testosterone support. Methyl 1-D is an amazing muscle builder and prohormone by itself, just as testosterone is a great muscle builder, but there is no need to take a full dose of Methyl 1-D when it’s being used as a support agent. Just 3 caps per day is all you need to optimize and regulate hormonal function while on cycle.

New hormonal muscle builders are constantly coming and going, and there’s really no telling what long-term damage these can do to your body when ran by themselves. Don’t take a chance with your body. You support your cholesterol and liver function with extra support, don’t fail to do the same with your endocrine system! Get Methyl 1-D for on-cycle hormonal support and optimization!

So how do you run Methyl 1-D for on cycle support?

It’s quite simple. Let’s say you’re running a 3 week cycle of a common, harsh, but great muscle building compound.

Week 1 (Pre-load): Methyl 1-D @ 3caps/day (2 in the morning, 1 in the late afternoon), standard cycle support products (you should be loading this as well for optimal function)
Week 2: DS @ 20mg/day, M1D @ 3caps/day
Week 3: DS @ 20mg/day, M1D @ 3 caps/day
Week 4: DS @ 30mg/day, M1D @ 3 caps/day
Week 5-7/8: Post-cycle support products, standard PCT

DO NOT risk losing your gains or further permanently damaging your health. Get Methyl 1-D to enhance your cycle for optimal size, strength, and post-cycle testosterone recovery!

LG Sciences Products Now Available @ Nutraplanet

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a pretty cool concept about the test "base" M1D would make a very good base if you are considering a cycle of something harsher...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great post, I'll start mine next month, I ordered two of these and your mmv4 I think it is :)
Only v3 as of right now! Haha. I actually have some MMv3 dissolving in my mouth as I type this. :D

I'll be adding in a TD compound to my cycle pretty soon. Good thing I'm already running the M1D to back me up!

I've had a few guys running this protocol of M1D with SD and other harsh compounds and they love it! The sides are nearly non-existent for them. One of the guys said he forgot to take his Methyl 1-D one day and sides kicked up hard, and within 6hrs of dosing he was feeling great again! :439:

I really think using M1D on cycle is the future of test-support. It's going to make PCT so much easier for everyone.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a pretty cool concept about the test "base" M1D would make a very good base if you are considering a cycle of something harsher...
Yep, Methyl 1-D would work perfect for on-cycle test support with something like:

Superdrol
Tren
PPlex
Dimethazine
Epithio

...pretty much anything!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great thrad!! I couldnt agree with this more. I am on Microdrol (super) and 6 caps/day of M1d. I'm telling you this has got to be the smoothest cycle I've ever been on. Aggression is only in the gym and bed cardio :hump:. I have not experienced any outbursts or bouts of rage which I have big time on the harsher stuff. My libido has been crazy high and recovery after is FAST!! Mood is always stable and for the most part always elevated. I am also getting a really nice recomp effect off of higher cals :yup:.

Other stuff:
- bp is perfect
- no prostate swelling
- no decrease in libido

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so mmv4 and M1D are PH that help your natty test production? How could this be a ph if not shutting down your natty test?
MMv3 is a stanolone precursor. Very mild, but suppressive over time.

M1D is a testosterone prohormone. It's DHEA based, and is suppressive over time as well, but works in a very novel way. - Think HCG on cycle; it is suppressive but makes the transitional phase much easier. I'll go through in more detail later. Heading to the gym right now.

What I'm recommending in this thread is using M1D in conjunction with harsh hormones. - M1D has plenty of uses, and stand-alone muscle growth is just one of them. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he meant MMV7 ;)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

M1D is a testosterone prohormone. It's DHEA based, and is suppressive over time as well, but works in a very novel way. - Think HCG on cycle; it is suppressive but makes the transitional phase much easier. I'll go through in more detail later. Heading to the gym right now.

What I'm recommending in this thread is using M1D in conjunction with harsh hormones. - M1D has plenty of uses, and stand-alone muscle growth is just one of them. ;)
Great breakdown of both products and I thank you for all your help. I have almost your whole line so the advice your giving is well appreciated.

imasleep

Awards
with M-drol (superdrol) could it add to any side effects? hair loss/gyno?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with M-drol (superdrol) could it add to any side effects? hair loss/gyno?
It's very unlikely, especially at a lower dose. I've quite honestly never once heard of a case of gyno from M1D. It's always possible when you're messing with hormones, but again, very unlikely. M1D should really only help stabilize your hormones on an M-drol cycle, rather than further throw them out of whack.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is exactly what I was trying to post on. I am on super (granted a low dose) and taking m1d. I am not getting any sides as of right now. Everything is stabilized.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Good info. Will probably add this to my next stack.

imasleep

Awards
This is exactly what I was trying to post on. I am on super (granted a low dose) and taking m1d. I am not getting any sides as of right now. Everything is stabilized.
whats your dose and how long have you been on both for?
i was going to run 10/20/20/20

yomomsb

Awards
so lets say i was gonna run a xtren/hdrol stack, would methyl 1d still work as if lets say i were taking hcg on cycle?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This sounds like the same recommendations for using DHEA or Derrmacrine "ON CYCLE." Sounds like a great idea. I may add this in TODAY. I always wondered about running M1D with epi, that may come later on this yr.

Nice writeup IC.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Might be an easy decision to stack this with my Tren...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
This sounds like the same recommendations for using DHEA or Derrmacrine "ON CYCLE." Sounds like a great idea. I may add this in TODAY. I always wondered about running M1D with epi, that may come later on this yr.

Nice writeup IC.
Or you could use 4-AD UTT, like I'm currently doing. But this is an EXCELLENT idea. If you're taking a TREN compound (I'm currently on Tren LV) and/or anything else methylated/harsh, you would definitely want to use something that converts to test. Not only will your nuts and libido thank you, but it will probably make PCT much smoother.

Good job, IC!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!

As I said, I'm about to add in a harsher compound to my current Methyl 1-D cycle and am so happy that I found this protocol to work exceptionally well. It just makes sense. I've been recommending it to other guys and they have loved it, so it's time I put it to use myself.

Methyl 1-D has been awesome by itself, but you know what it's like to get that itch for something more, you know? I have stuff in my cabinet staring me in the face every day... :eek:

Seeing how well it worked for everyone else made me so much more excited. I actually didn't want to run the other stuff until I realized how well this worked.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations on dosage timing? AM or PM?

I am glad I stocked up on M1D when a site had a temp "error." I got M1D 135 ct bottle for the same price as the 90 ct . . . WITH free IGh1! I ordered 4 bottles.

Just re-read the initial post and saw the dosing: 2AM/1PM

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any recommendations on dosage timing? AM or PM?

I am glad I stocked up on M1D when a site had a temp "error." I got M1D 135 ct bottle for the same price as the 90 ct . . . WITH free IGh1! I ordered 4 bottles.

Just re-read the initial post and saw the dosing: 2AM/1PM
Yep! - I'd start with 3 and gauge from there. 3 should be fine, but I'm sure some dudes will want 4 or so. More is always welcome, but not necessary when used in this manner.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on 6 :D

jamez45

Awards
What about adding to a double methyl cycle?

Do you think thats to much to run all at once? With somthing like M1T-E or Nasty Mass?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
So this can be used in an H-drol cycle?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
***:Along side cycle assist?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations for P-Sarm on cycle or in PCT? Thought that might be a good addition in the PM during a cycle.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

So we can say that MMv3 is a PH to DHT and M1D is a PH to Test, isn't it?

And talking about M1D: What kind of DHEA modification is it (4-DHEA, etc.,...)?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think thats to much to run all at once? With somthing like M1T-E or Nasty Mass?
Not at all. Methyl 1-D is perfectly fine to run alongside any other compound. I haven't seen any health issues arise from it. As always, it's possible that you could react differently, but I have yet to see it be a problem.
So this can be used in an H-drol cycle?
Absolutely. It would especially help when you're dosing H-drol at a high dose. Lethargy is KILLER when you hit 100mg+ on H-drol, so Methyl 1-D should really help out with that.

***:Along side cycle assist?
Yessir!

Any recommendations for P-Sarm on cycle or in PCT? Thought that might be a good addition in the PM during a cycle.
It would be best fit for PCT I think.

So we can say that MMv3 is a PH to DHT and M1D is a PH to Test, isn't it?

And talking about M1D: What kind of DHEA modification is it (4-DHEA, etc.,...)?
Yes, that is correct.

M1D is 5-alpha reduced DHEA.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about this logic for a while now and I wondered why no one put it to use.

Nice going LG:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I didn't mean it like that. Just meant that I guess I was missing something since I didn't see a lot of people using DHEA to combat some low T sides while on cycle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, I didn't mean it like that. Just meant that I guess I was missing something since I didn't see a lot of people using DHEA to combat some low T sides while on cycle.
:439:

I don't think it was really ever that widespread. Most people I've discussed this with never even heard of it, let alone considered it.

Hopefully that will all change. It makes cycling so much easier on yourself.

deshawn

Awards
Hello:

I was wondering when you would take this if you were pulsing m-drol. Thanks

deshawn

Awards
a 4 week pulse of mdrol no more than30-40 mg or a pulse of 30 epi with 10-15mg of dbol.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i use 550 iu HGC day1 then every 5th day never do a cycle without does exactly this stops the suppression of natural test

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a 4 week pulse of mdrol no more than30-40 mg or a pulse of 30 epi with 10-15mg of dbol.
I would run M1D at 2 caps on off days and 4 caps on pulsing days. Something like that. I'd have to think more through it.

I plan on setting up a support chart for everyone for easy reference.

i use 550 iu HGC day1 then every 5th day never do a cycle without does exactly this stops the suppression of natural test
I had to read this about 50 times before I realized what you were saying.

Not everyone can just go grab HCG man.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established

With a completely different MOA-and even HCG is supressive to the natural production of LH over time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
So the new M1D is ADT? Sounds interesting to me....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the new M1D is ADT? Sounds interesting to me....
NOOOO!!!!!

Where did you hear that? - The only time M1D ever contained ATD was a long while back when it was a GNC exclusive version.

:pat:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NOOOO!!!!!

Where did you hear that? - The only time M1D ever contained ATD was a long while back when it was a GNC exclusive version.

:pat:
LOL, not ATD but ADT(androsterone which is 5aDHEA), still luv ya.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:haha: DOH!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks very interesting. I want to give it a shot since one is coming up soon.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna be throwing in some PP to my cycle in the next few days, so this will be a true test.