You want to Pary at the PLAYBOY MANSION-USPlabs wants to know! CLICK here!

So you think you are party animal... you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!!!

Who doesn't DREAM of becoming a VIP guest at the single biggest party of the year?

We aren't talking about your uncles back-yard BBQ guys, this is the freakin' Kandy Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion!!!

This party is SICK… here’s some highlights:

• One of the Hottest Playboy Mansion Parties of the Year

• Party with Playmates & Celebrities

• Dinner by Playboy Mansion executive chef

• Bodypainted Models

• Live Musical Performance (Flo Rida performed at 2009 Party)

• Playmate guided tour of the Mansion Grounds

• Late-night Grotto frolicking

•Much, Much more – hey, we gotta save some surprises!

How do you enter?
It's almost too easy.... No pictures, no stupid essays...

All you have to do is follow these simple steps:

1. Purchase any USPlabs product(s), from ANY retailer from January 1st - June 30th 2010.
  2. Take a few seconds to 'register' each product(s) at USPlabs - PARTY AT THE MANSION SWEEPSTAKES
  3. Get JACKED and RIPPED on USPlabs products.

10 GRANDPRIZE WINNERS

Each winner receives the following:

• 2 VIP Tickets to Kandy Halloween!
  • 2 round-trip tickets to LAX!
  • 1 night in a luxury hotel!
  • Limo transportation to the event!

For complete rules please visit the link below:

USPlabs - PARTY AT THE MANSION SWEEPSTAKES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 6/30/10. Open to legal residents of the 50 US and DC who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Subject to full official rules available at USPlabs - PARTY AT THE MANSION SWEEPSTAKES. Void in PR and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law.

Quickly write why this is the best sweepstakes ever and you will be entered into a lottery to Win.

THe Jack3d Stack
Jack3d
Powerfull
Anabolic PUMP
PRIME

Winner chosen friday the 12th and then we will jump to the next mini sweepstakes!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Wow. My only question would be would you also pay for a way for my wife to not want to come with me? Wait I may have to rethink what may happen if she does go with me.

Great Promo tho.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. My only question would be would you also pay for a way for my wife to not want to come with me? Wait I may have to rethink what may happen if she does go with me.

Great Promo tho.
hahaha

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breathtaking!

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Quickly write why this is the best contest ever and you will be entered into a lottery to Win.

THe Jack3d Stack
Jack3d
Powerfull
Anabolic PUMP
PRIME

Winner chosen friday the 12th and then we will jump to the next mini sweepstakes!
Do I even need to write why this is the best contest ever? except its not the best because I'm in CANADA; LOL

Do I even need to write why this is the best contest ever? except its not the best because I'm in CANADA; LOL

Wish we could of involved canada but these sweeptakes have strict rules to follow or we get in big trouble.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
am I eligible for the Mini sweepstakes even tho I'm not for the PB Mansion?:damnit1: lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
It is a bad ass chance to party with some hottest women alive!!! What else could you want?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
This promo is off the hook...!!...mmmmm playboy bunnies :32:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA, course you were Jacob LOL, sick promo.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
jacob sent you a pm on a customer service issue

You guys buy so much USPlabs that no one wants a free Jack3d stack.

I am honored but Lets get this mini sweepstakes rolling!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is the best contest EVER, since many people would be buying usp anyways. It's not even a contest.. ITs a PRIZE:439:

lol- WARNING: "Using USP Labs may result in excessive parting with playboy bunnies"

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I already bought some Jack3d and registered. Come on Grotto!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Why is this the best contest ever?

• One of the Hottest Playboy Mansion Parties of the Year: What red blooded male would not kill to go to the Mansion.

• Party with Playmates & Celebrities: Hanging out with the rich and famous(and hot)? I guess that would fun.

• Dinner by Playboy Mansion executive chef: I'm sure it beats Navy galley food.

• Bodypainted Models: I love art!

• Live Musical Performance (Flo Rida performed at 2009 Party): FTW

• Playmate guided tour of the Mansion Grounds: An angel guided tour of heaven. Sounds divine.

• Late-night Grotto frolicking: I can frolic so hard Bambi would be jealous.

•Much, Much more – hey, we gotta save some surprises: My wife loves hot women almost as much as I do.

- I cannot think of a better motivator to get Jacked by Halloween!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the mini sweepstakes in mind, too. See post #2. Good luck! :thumbsup;

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
This is the best sweepstakes ever because by the time I win the grand prize, and go to the playboy mansion, I'll be fricken ripped, and the playbunnies will want nothing else than to hop all over me! hehehehehe heck yes! I need a blonde, brunette, and redhead; I'm open to every type of bunny!

don't worry, when I get back I'll share all of the details from my wonderful night full of bunnies with my favorite AM friends!

Go OEP! it's the best shiznit ever!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best contest ever! Because when are we ever going to get the chance to actually go to a FREAKING PLAYBOY MANSION PARTY!!!! Let alone get out of this tiny city I live in and go do something FUN!!! This is also the best contest ever because if I win I will have bragging rights for going to the best party EVER!!!

Wow insain Contest only Jacob could pull this one off!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
USP give me results, so that If I go to a party like this, the women will actually WHANT ME!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It was a blast...well the parts that I remember.
LOL, all I know if I were you, I would have hooked up with that Sara Jean chick, I have seen her on tv for Gtv, she is SO cute. If you need help taking a lady home, you could always invite me VIP style, just sayin...:dunno:

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
This contest prize is off the hook!

Seriously, the only other prize I've ever seen from a supplement company that came close in magnitude was the company giving away a motorcycle.

Not only do they give you this prize but they even pay for you to get there. Many companies would say you have to find your way there, but nope, these guys cater you all the way!

When else could you get the chance to ask Sara Underwood why she got implants(hotter without IMO)? ;)

joedan

Awards
This is a sick prize! Very unique!

How the hell did you come up with this?

Janimba

Awards
Why is this the best promo ever? Your reward for winning is a party at the playboy mansion...i say this to you Jacob and all at usplabs. Thank you, with tears streaming down my face thank you so freaken much.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why is this thread not blowing up? :think:

this is absolutely the most ridiculously hottest prize I've ever seen put together by a supplement company..leave it to Jacob to put new meaning to ingenuity! :box:

Janimba

Awards
i wonder if everyone who is entering this contest will have the same mind frame as me..meaning in my lil mind i have already won this contest and must look my best when i get thier cause thiers no way in hell ima look like im in the off season. hey even if i dont win atleast ill be in contest shape lol

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
does Hugh Hefner use USP labs products as well? :439:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is unbelievable, you NEVER see supplement companies doing a contest with a reward like this. This is x10 of any prize I have ever seen. Can reps participate? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
anabolicrhino General Chat 21