Applied Nutriceuticals new hardcore stim product reviews!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
As the name implies...as soon as you get a sample please post up a review in this thread. This will make it easier for everyone to read feedback on the product.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Here is a quick piece of feedback from a user already to get this thing popped off.

Initial Reaction: Dropped two capsules on an empty stomach for my drive back from charlotte (8 hours to cleveland) and WOW what a great kick in the butt. Probably one of the best feelings i've had in a long time, stimulant wise. Great focus and alertness and my body almost felt a bit relaxed. This elated state lasted a few hours and was only interrupted by the mammoth of a meal that I had a few hours into the drive. My girlfriend took one capsule on an empty stomach with me and shared the same exact feeling.

I was able to play around with the dosage, goofin around with 1 capsule before work or school, and two capsules before two workouts.

1 capsule gave me a pretty good energy supply, and was perfect to help with long classes. I have two days a week where i am in class all day, and a capsule at 12:30pm and 4:30pm was great. I find it similar to 2-3 capsules of neogenix velocity xt.

2 capsules was a huge energy rush, followed by intense mental alertness and an overall sense of well-being/euphoria. I can compare this to 3-5 capsules of neogenix velocity xt, or an entire bottle of clearshot. Sick workouts were accomplished using this product. I usually use one scoop of superpump250 preworkout and this was definitely much more of a kick in the pants.

Review from Alec on BB.com

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get sampling, guys! :party:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Get Releasing APPNUTT! So I can buy me some :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get Releasing APPNUTT! So I can buy me some :D
As far as I am aware you can already buy it - albeit exclusive to us at the moment...I will be starting this on Tuesday :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope my sample arrives soon!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can a get a sample of this stuff?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Initial Experience

Well yesterday I decided to only take 1 cap to see how it went - may as well start off on the low side, even if I AM a stim junkie. It provided clean, lasting energy that had me bouncing around the gym during training. Didn't even have to take a second dose it did me so well...Today I bumped it up to 2 caps - taken just half an hour ago - and I was pretty shattered when I woke, so we'll see how that goes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RyKane's Sample Feedback

Samples are going out...This is one of the first lots of feedback:
AN was kind of enough to send me a sample packet through the mail of there upcoming energy pill Amphetalin.

I took two pills on an empty stomach in the morning and didn't feel to much at first. When I got to my office about 45 minutes later it began to kick in. For me, two caps is way to much. I was very much on edge and found myself having to slow down while on the phone with clients. The energy lasted from about 6:45 AM to 2-2:30 PM.

The next day I only took one pill and found that to be a much much better dose. Again, one pill in the morning on an empty stomach and I really didn't notice anything until about 45 minutes later. It was a constant energy, nothing overwheling as the day before.

If the price tag is going to be as cheap as they say then I will be picking up a bottle. Not to sure I would have chosen the name Amphetalin with all the mess going around right now. Good job AN!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wesb2387

Another review:
Took one about 20 minutes ago. Nothing to crazy as of yet but, I can definitely feel a little something. Kinda reminds me of LG's E-911. I feel more alert already which is very promising.

Good stuff! Took another one before gym with 2 RPM's. Awesome Awesome work out. No jitters, very good energy. Will be purchasing in the future.

Good job AppNut

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Motox

Another happy person:
So I took one upon waking up this morning, it definately woke me up but is not overbearing. I feel awake, happy and sharp I am impressed so far and I usually dont write these reviews. No rapid heartbeat or shakes to report on, BP seems to be good, usually I can tell I cant be sure though and it is difficult to take my own using a sphyg and stethoscope lol. Overall I really enjoy this product so far I will report back on crash if it happens that is a big issue for me. Also I forgot how rediculously awesome rpm is, my next go I am picking up hghup, rpm, drive and I am going to get down! Thumbs up so far thanks AN.

Well I am very impressed with this product it is very pleasant and effective I give it two thumbs up, another solid one an!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
velocityrob

And another:
Quick review-
Took 1 capsule at 4PM. Felt fine (great mood, good energy, no jitters) till 11PM. Had a Rockstar with dinner and another capsule for desert. Got about 6 hours of good energy. Its now 6AM, and I'm pretty tired.

Quality of energy: 8/10. Perfect for work, not enough for the gym.
Duration: 9/10. As much as 7 hours from 1 capsule is fantastic.
This is something I could use every day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TigrShrk

One more:
I got my sample yesterday.
Took 1 cap this morning about 40mins. before my workout(5 am).
My energy during my workout was constant, not overpowering. I was huffin and puffin after each set, like I normally do, but after a quick 90 sec rest I was ready to do it again with the same intensity.
I'm likin this stuff.
Tomorrow I am going to add 2 RPMs like wesb2387 did, hoping the RPM will kick start things a little quicker....the Amphetalin would be perfect if it kicked in a little sooner than it does for me(I start my workout about 30 mins after crawling out of bed).

Thanks for the opportunity to try your new stim.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I just got my samples today! RPM, NeoVar and Amphetalin. Can I take any of them together?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my samples today! RPM, NeoVar and Amphetalin. Can I take any of them together?
You can stack all of them together. You won't need the RPM though, with the BLACK CATS - if you do use it, use only 1 cap of Amphetalin and 2 caps of RPM.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIFTthyPAIN

Another one:
So I recieved some samples of the of the AN Amphetalin which is an energy stimulant. I'm not usually big on taking energy stimulant by it self before a workout. I figured I'd give this a try and use it on the weekend while off other supplements. The serving size is 2 caps and recommended to take one cap before trying both. Well I said f*ck that and took 2 caps right away 10 minutes before my workout. I drive to the gym and do some cardio. As I finished cardio which was like 40 mins after I took the cap. I began to feel a great amount of energy. I began my full body workout for the weekend and it went great. This product really gives you the energy you need to get a great workout. The focus was there for sure too. I swelled up and had a great pump throughout the workout. I didn't experience any jitter or a crash after I finished my workout which was something I experienced a long time ago with energy stimulants.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
This is some nice stuff. I have pretty good tolerance with stimulants so I decided to go for the full serving, two caps. The kick is definitely there, it feels pretty smooth though. To me it feels a bit like my experience with Jack3d. You get the very nice boost of energy, but no jitters. I even checked my blood pressure, it was perfectlly normal, but still felt very energetic and strong sense of focus. Did a few sets of work outs, flawless, and even had energy left over to hit the books.

10/10

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is some nice stuff. I have pretty good tolerance with stimulants so I decided to go for the full serving, two caps. The kick is definitely there, it feels pretty smooth though. To me it feels a bit like my experience with Jack3d. You get the very nice boost of energy, but no jitters. I even checked my blood pressure, it was perfectlly normal, but still felt very energetic and strong sense of focus. Did a few sets of work outs, flawless, and even had energy left over to hit the books.

10/10
Great stuff! :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

10/10
Glad you had a great experience with it! :thumbsup:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will have one tomorrow..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An interesting take:
Here's for the standard boring number ratings.

Focus: 10/10
Energy: 9/10
Mood: 10/10 Felt nice
Workout: 10/10 All workouts were 1 AMPH/2 RPM
Crash: None

Did I feel over stimulated? No
Will I buy: Yes

For energy througout the day, 1 cap worked fine. But for working out 1 cap + 2RPM was great. I will try 3 RPM/1AMPH and update my review.

And every set of every excercise was a different village I was pillaging...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rolling on in:
To preface this review, I am not a stim junkie. I am beyond that level. Instead of requiring a good dose of stims to feel stimulated, I require a good dose of stims to stay awake. I have attempted to cut back on stims but my lengthy run of Slim Xtreme really messed me up (rumor is there was 300+mgs per cap)..

Anyway, the serving size is 2 caps and the past two days I have taken them immediately upon waking.

Yesterday it effectively took me from 7am to about 1pm before I started to feel run down a bit. A good pick me up and good energy. I imagine someone who's body is less stim-dependent would probably have some good energy from this.

I am going to try to use this to help me cut back on stims...I would like to get to 400mgs per day and then try to cut off them completely and try to get back to knowing what being awake feels like.

Anyway, I appreciate AppNut for letting me try this and I recommend you look into it. Hopefully AppNut is doing some major forum sampling of this. For this price I could see it being very popular.

glyphis88

Awards
AMPHETALIN REVIEW. I am not A Lightweight on STIM Supplements. Anyway here we go.

1st Day - Took 2 - Just cause I have High Tolerance
Energy: 10/10
Mood: 10/10 I was very Happy

I was'nt over stimulated- I was just right- did'nt crash. 2 Cap's, I took em at 7am and had an even HIGH Energy Level Day. It even set my mood so good I did some things I've been putting off doing (actually trying to get out of doing)

Day 2 Took 2 for breakfast- had to work- day went by superfast. I took RPM & (my secret shake)- Went to GYM That Day Was Heavy LIFT DAY- Shoulder's(usually 2hrs w/o not including Bicep's (I hate doing Biceps).
Breezed through my W/O-Even did Biceps with 1 extra set of each exercise
Even did Cardio (usually on Heavy lift day's i'll just do 30 min) That day I did 1.25 Hrs at 5.2 mph--

Day 2
FOCUS 10/10
ENERGY 10/10
MOOD 10/10 Again Happy
Workout 10/10 Best one in awhile
No Jitters- and NO Crash.

WILL I BUY---- DARN SKIPPY-- JUST WAITING Since my Samples are GONE and Now I'm SAD-where's my new BEST Friend?

I think one of the MOST Important FACTORS about this STIM Supplement is the MOOD FACTOR & FOCUS Factor - which in my humble Opinion = the difference between a good and productive workout vs a crappy one - AMPHETALIN Deliver's the Whole package.

Next Time when I get a Full Supply- I'll post a 2 or longer week Review- since in my personal experience Pre- W/o Stim's -seem to lose thier effectiveness and my body starts building a tolerance to the product and the magic disappear's after a few weeks.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
still waiting on my sample:worried:
hope it comes soon, Dying to try a new stim supp that'll work for me and my crazy tolerance to stims.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMPHETALIN REVIEW. I am not A Lightweight on STIM Supplements. Anyway here we go.

1st Day - Took 2 - Just cause I have High Tolerance
Energy: 10/10
Mood: 10/10 I was very Happy

I was'nt over stimulated- I was just right- did'nt crash. 2 Cap's, I took em at 7am and had an even HIGH Energy Level Day. It even set my mood so good I did some things I've been putting off doing (actually trying to get out of doing)

Day 2 Took 2 for breakfast- had to work- day went by superfast. I took RPM & (my secret shake)- Went to GYM That Day Was Heavy LIFT DAY- Shoulder's(usually 2hrs w/o not including Bicep's (I hate doing Biceps).
Breezed through my W/O-Even did Biceps with 1 extra set of each exercise
Even did Cardio (usually on Heavy lift day's i'll just do 30 min) That day I did 1.25 Hrs at 5.2 mph--

Day 2
FOCUS 10/10
ENERGY 10/10
MOOD 10/10 Again Happy
Workout 10/10 Best one in awhile
No Jitters- and NO Crash.

WILL I BUY---- DARN SKIPPY-- JUST WAITING Since my Samples are GONE and Now I'm SAD-where's my new BEST Friend?

I think one of the MOST Important FACTORS about this STIM Supplement is the MOOD FACTOR & FOCUS Factor - which in my humble Opinion = the difference between a good and productive workout vs a crappy one - AMPHETALIN Deliver's the Whole package.

Next Time when I get a Full Supply- I'll post a 2 or longer week Review- since in my personal experience Pre- W/o Stim's -seem to lose thier effectiveness and my body starts building a tolerance to the product and the magic disappear's after a few weeks.
Thanks heaps for your feedback :) BLACK CATS definitely delivers everything for sure (and it's cheap as, which makes it even sweeter)! Stim junkies will love this product - they won't need to take anything else with!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's loved :)
So i was lucky enough to win the "Guess the total passing yards" for the superbowl, and in return, AppNut sent me a bottle of their new stim product, Amphetalin.

Different stim products hit me in different ways. I've noticed that i respond pretty well to caffeine and 1,3D, so i was very excited to try Amphetalin.

I'm not a heavy stim user, i try to use non stim or low stim preworkouts most the time. Ultima and XF Vengeance have been two that i've been using for awhile now. But i usually keep something like Clearshot Concentrate on hand for those days where im really draggin ass.

So.. My impressions :D

I used this before going to the gym for some pick up games of bball. No lifting, just lots of running :)

Energy: 9/10- Awesome energy. Felt like the first time I tried Jack3d, but much more sustained than Jack3d. Great, great energy from Amph.

Mood: 9/10- For some reason, this put me in such a good mood. I was rockin' out in my car on the way to the gym

Endurance: 9/10- Along with the energy, came good focus and endurance.

Price: 10/10- :D mine was free. I'm not sure the retail of this product though. Maybe a rep can chime in.

I'm gonna try AI's Motivate to see how it stands up to Amphetalin soon so be on the lookout for another review.

Good job AppNut :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 1 cap this morning at 6:30 on an empty stomach. I was a little foggy this morning and within 20 minutes the mood was great and I was very alert. This frame of mind and alertness stayed with me until lunch time. That was only 1 cap and I am a 3 - 4 mg a day caffeine user just to give you some reference point. I will try 2 caps on Saturday just to see where that takes me. I also would like to combine this pre workout with RPM/Drive. I did my first RPM(5 caps)/Drive(3 caps) pre workout run yesterday and was thrilled with the aggressive purpose it brought to the workout. I would like a little more stim in that scenario and I think the Amphetalin would fill that bill nicely. I see a nice stack in my future!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 1 cap this morning at 6:30 on an empty stomach. I was a little foggy this morning and within 20 minutes the mood was great and I was very alert. This frame of mind and alertness stayed with me until lunch time. That was only 1 cap and I am a 3 - 4 mg a day caffeine user just to give you some reference point. I will try 2 caps on Saturday just to see where that takes me. I also would like to combine this pre workout with RPM/Drive. I did my first RPM(5 caps)/Drive(3 caps) pre workout run yesterday and was thrilled with the aggressive purpose it brought to the workout. I would like a little more stim in that scenario and I think the Amphetalin would fill that bill nicely. I see a nice stack in my future!!
If you liked 1 cap you will find 2 caps even more brilliant! IMO, you don't need to use another energy booster/preworkout alongside BLACK CATS, as it is enough.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got my samples, thank you....First I went with 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach...thought it was ok, I was expecting more of a kick. I really didn't feel the big effects others did, just being honest....I have a pretty high tolerance to stims though, ahhh the life of a stim junkie :dunno:...

The following day I tried 2 caps later in the day with food, again felt the effects but not as pronounced with the kick and effects I had hoped for..

Not saying I didn't like it, just was hoping for more....Maybe if I got a bottle and tried two caps on an empty stomach that would deliver what everyone else is feeling, but it did say to take with food, so I don't know...

Would it be ok for those with a high tolerance to go with 3 caps?

Do the effects increase over time like with the RPM and Drive?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my samples, thank you....First I went with 1 cap in the morning on an empty stomach...thought it was ok, I was expecting more of a kick. I really didn't feel the big effects others did, just being honest....I have a pretty high tolerance to stims though, ahhh the life of a stim junkie :dunno:...

The following day I tried 2 caps later in the day with food, again felt the effects but not as pronounced with the kick and effects I had hoped for..

Not saying I didn't like it, just was hoping for more....Maybe if I got a bottle and tried two caps on an empty stomach that would deliver what everyone else is feeling, but it did say to take with food, so I don't know...

Would it be ok for those with a high tolerance to go with 3 caps?

Do the effects increase over time like with the RPM and Drive?
Well, thank you for being honest. You do NOT have to dose it with food - I never have. If you're heavily stim tolerant then I would recommend dosing withOUT food, and waiting at least an hour before eating. 1 cap on an empty stomach provides the perfect effects for me. 2 caps gives me the same effects with overamping of my system, and this definitely builds on the next day.

Personally I wouldn't recommend going to 3 caps - 2 caps on an empty stomach is enough. You could always dose ~8 hours later another 1-2 caps, but I wouldn't recommend doing that on a regular basis.

As far as effects, Dirk would have to answer as to whether or not they increased over time (perhaps PM him), but from personal experience 2 caps increased for me a few things over the days, which is why I dropped back to using only 1 cap daily.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay

It just deserves a WOW!
AMPHETALIN Review

HOLY ****!!@#@#!*&^%$#@ LOL This stuff is amazing guys, I took 1 cap with a scoop of Jack3d pre-cardio(most the time I use 2 scoops of Jack3d) and damn the Energy, the feeling of I can just keep going, this stuff is PHENOMENAL!

I haven't felt a boost like this in a long long time! I can't wait to run this in April, this is hands down the best energy supplement I have ever used, I can't imagine what 2 caps would feel like, because I sweated like a mad man during my cardio workout. This stuff will be awesome to use during Kickboxing and Grappling.

I honestly think I'm gonna try buying some bulk L-Arginine, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate and take a cap of Amphetalin for Pre-workouts...I think that would be an amazing Pre-workout.

10 out of 10 for Amphetalin guys, great job!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked 1 cap you will find 2 caps even more brilliant! IMO, you don't need to use another energy booster/preworkout alongside Amphetalin, as it is enough.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
2 caps on an empty stomach pre workout today. The 20 minute mark had me bouncing and on edge. I liked the feeling a lot. This Amphetalin will light a fire under your @ss for sure. Now I want to combine it with the Drive/RPM aggressive feeling and have one heck of a good time!! Hmmm... 1 cap Amphetalin...3 Drive and RPM??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps on an empty stomach pre workout today. The 20 minute mark had me bouncing and on edge. I liked the feeling a lot. This Amphetalin will light a fire under your @ss for sure. Now I want to combine it with the Drive/RPM aggressive feeling and have one heck of a good time!! Hmmm... 1 cap Amphetalin...3 Drive and RPM??
I would go with 1 cap BLACK CATS, 4 caps Drive, and 4 caps RPM.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with 1 cap Amphetalin, 4 caps Drive, and 4 caps RPM.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Sounds like a winner...thanks Rosie!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jason Channell

And he's taken it all:
Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats Product Review

Black Cats are Applied Nutriceuticals new energy product. Applied Nutriceuticals (a.k.a APP NUT) is known in the supplement industry for their “no hype, just make great products and let them speak for them selves” approach. Adding to their lines of both sports and wellness products are Black Cats. Black Cats have been designed to be “The perfect energy product,” and are designed for pre-workouts, a morning coffee replacement, and for whenever the day gets long, and your feet are tired. One serving is two caps, and contains contains a 1000mg Blend of, Natural Caffeine, Cocoa Ext (25% Theobromine),Licorice Root (26% ext), Naringin (98% ext), 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, White Willow Back (25% extract), and Bioperine (95%-98% piperine). One bottle contains 60 caps, and should retail for about $19.99-23.99 or so depending on the supplier.

When I first tried Black Cats, I popped just 1 pill at about 5:45AM, on an empty stomach. Now, I’m not as heavy a stimulant user as I once was, but waking up super early has me hating and cursing my life a few days a week. For those early mornings, coffee or energy drinks, and don’t really do what I’m fully looking for. I’ve grown mostly immune to them. Imagine my surprise,when the 1 pill lasted until about 12 pm or so, then slowly faded over about 2 hours! NEVER, do I remember just 1 pill doing something like that. Keep in mind, I spent nearly 10 years in the service industry, and once upon a time used to pop Yellow Jackets with ephedra in them almost like candy. So, lets just say, I’ve been around a myriad of stims for years.

I had the opportunity to participate in an early beta test of this product in the summer of 08, and liked it a lot. That version was a balanced blend, in that it gave a solid energy boost, and a chatterbox mental up- lift feeling, that a wise guy like myself just loves.
The effect of this version is more pure energy and focus. The days I’ve taking it before work recently, I do manage do get more work done, and it’s easier for ADHD me to focus. I’ve been taking 1 pill in the morning, then another 1 about 8-9 hours later. They do have a very long burn to them, rather than a quick blast then crash.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brady.huskey

Another happy user:
Got my samples of everything yesterday. Took 2 Amphetalin on an empty stomach and about 20 minutes later was hit with this smooth wave of alertness and pure motivation. I downed some PW and Xtend then hit the gym for fasted cardio.

The motivation proceeded to build up and instead of my usual 45 minutes of treadmill at 8 incline and 3.5 mph, I decided to run.

After the first mile I was even more motivated and decided I was going to run 6 miles (farther than I've ever run before). Halfway through, I started feeling incredible. So motivated, so clear-headed, ecstatic really. I finished 6 miles and TBH, it was very easy. I felt lighter than air as I walked home.

Now 3.5 hours later I'm feeling the exact same way. I'm going to post later today so you guys know just how long this stuff lasts.

Oh and to compare to psychostimulants for those of you interested...this feeling is better than Concerta (24 hr methylphenidate) and I'd say 7/10 compared to Adderall XR (20mg).

I'm saving the last 2 caps for Monday so I can see how it helps me during classes.

This feeling makes me want to try 4 caps!!!!

AN, please send me like 100 bottles!!???
I'm still feeling this stuff (12 hours later)! It's definitely not as strong as it was hours ago but I'm not tired at all and feel like I had caffeine a couple hours ago! Loving this stuff :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Solution

The latest in a long line of happy people:
Try 135lbs for 10 reps (3 Plates) It was rough.

Energy -- Very strong and smooth, There was no jitters nothing. I tend to respond well to 1,3 so this was a huge positive!

Workout - Amazing workout, Multiple PR's set and was very satisfied for the arm workout I had. The pump was ridiculous and I felt like people could pop my arms with needles. They were bulging to say the least.

Overall - I had a great stream of energy, and there was no bad positive side effect to it. Some pre-workouts make me real jittery and make me fade out very fast with energy as it start shigh and drops low real fast. Not this. I knew because of the 1,3 that i would get a great rush of energy that lasted me through my 45 minute workout and continued on my drive home and when I was eating my post workout meal about an hour later.

Very happy with the sample and would definitely give this a whirl in the future.

Thank you!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
great news..got my samples.
bad news... only one of my black caps made it, the rest exploded and theres powder everywhere

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
is amphetalin renamed to black cats or is this a seperate product all together since I kno theres a few new products coming out soon?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Received my samples last Friday and popped one cap on a mostly empty stomach at about 130pm about 45 minutes before my cardio workout.

All I can say is dang, I didn't want to stop interval training even after 75 minutes of fast walk/run. Really intense energy and motivation which lasted at least until 9pm. Effects are very much like the ECA stack without the headaches or anger I sometimes get. Smoother than ECA for the most part though I did start to get twitchy sitting around the house but this may be due to coffee consumption earlier in the day having an additive effect.

Overall: thumbs up. Nice work as always, AP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CoryGunz

A mini-review, part I:
I received a sample packet of Amphetalin in the mail the other day. Thanks App Nut :). Anyway I am going to be doing a mini log of the sample packet and my reaction to it. It's really an extended review because it has more than one serving in it.

Day One:
I don't know what the directions to taking this product are so I ate a meal and then waited about an hour to an hour and a half before I took one pill. Normally I take Purple InTrain with my workouts but i decided against it, and I was able to workout as long if not longer than before. I took one pill approximately 15 minutes before I started to lift and I honestly didn't feel anything. Which took me a while to understand was a good thing. I've taken N.O. Xplode, Nano Vapor, White Flood, Super Pump 250, possibly others but I can't recall. Given I've only had samples of SP 250 and WF, Amphetalin was actually nice, and probably one of the best. I worked out for a hard hour and forty five minutes (Chest, Biceps, and Abs) and I'm still ready to go I just didn't want to over train. I like that it was so smooth I barely noticed it, although I do enjoy the shaky jittery feeling every once in a while, Amphetalin was a nice change of pace.

Tomorrow I'm going to try two pills...Good job App Nut at making such a good product.