A New Game-Changing Legend! VAPOR-XT

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Every once in a while, a legend finally falls. It happens to all the greats, records are shattered, superlatives are eclipsed and a new legend is born. Ephedrine and more specifically, the ECA stack, is undoubtedly a legend. Unfortunately, the ECA stack was ushered from being a limelight sweetheart to a backroom demon.

Many of us old timers remember the good ol’ days when the ECA Stack was lighting up the scoreboard (and our metabolisms), and just like your grandpa who will argue that Knute Rockne is the greatest football coach of all time, many of us will debate with vigor and fervor about the effectiveness of ephedrine and the ECA Stack and how it will never be replaced… or will it?

Like in sports, a rule change can sideline greatness; however, it can simultaneously create an opening for a new, creative and redefining moment. Well, since the rules diminished access to the ECA Stack, that opening is still there. Several have tried to fill it – some with modest success – but they all fell short when measured against the hallowed standard… until now.

A Replacement for Ephedrine!

In recent years, an array of different compounds has been launched, each touting their place as THE ephedrine replacement. In fact, even before ephedrine was removed from the marketplace, as misuse and ignorance of ephedrine increased, several manufacturers and marketers scurried and scavenged, looking for a legitimate replacement for the powerful, albeit misunderstood compound.

The recipe for a replacement candidate seemed simple enough, but as history has shown us, finding a naturally-occurring compound that delivered the same, or even close to the same, physiological characteristics was no easy task. Compounding the replacement efforts is the fact that there will probably never again be as much scientific data on a “generic” compound like there was with ephedrine. The heavy burden of profitability is just too strong and those with the means (i.e. pharmaceutical companies) will never fund significant research; but enough with the politics.

Fat Loss.

First and foremost, ephedrine was known for its fat loss properties. Documented evidence suggests that on average, ephedrine increased weight loss 1.3 lbs. per month more than placebo and combinations of ephedrine or ephedra with caffeine or herbs containing caffeine (EC of the ECA stack) resulted in an average weight loss of 2.2 lbs. per month.

Secondly, the ancillary characteristic of ephedrine-induced fat loss is its ability to preserve muscle mass. This facet of ephedrine makes the net change in body composition so much more dramatic. Losing weight is one thing, but losing weight while keeping the precious metabolically-active muscle, is another, more complicated feat.

And lastly, completing the fat-loss triumvirate are ephedrine’s anorectic properties. So fat loss is triggered, muscle mass is preserved and hunger is kept at bay. No wonder there was such frenzy around this compound — it worked like crazy, it was readily available everywhere.

Stimulation.

Not to be downplayed, and certainly not unrelated to its fat-loss properties, but another reason why so many folks wanted to wrap their hands around their favorite bottle of ECA Stack, was because ephedrine, especially riding in tandem with caffeine, was one hell of a stimulant. It does this by triggering a fireworks show of catecholamines, a major group of chemically-related excitatory neurotransmitters that light up your sympathetic nervous system. Ephedrine triggers your body to produce norepinephrine (aka noradrenaline), epinephrine (aka adrenaline), and dopamine.

The primary mechanism of ephedrine, like its chemical cousin amphetamine, is to trigger a release of norepinephrine. This increases the amount of norepineprhine in the synaptic space compared to normal conditions and leads to more adrenergic receptors stimulation (see above). This results in various responses including bronchiole dilation, increased energy expenditure, increased heart rate and blood pressure and a heighted, fight-or-flight state. In addition to the vesicle dump triggered by ephedrine, the molecule itself can also bind directly to adrenergic receptors to mimic the actions of norepinephrine.

The science of fat loss.As we mentioned above, both the stimulant and fat-loss properties are certainly intertwined and are definitely not exclusive events.

Also, it is important to note that there are 2 types of adrenergic receptors, alpha and beta, each with subtypes, which are targets of the aforementioned catecholamines. Stimulation of alpha (1) and beta (1,2,3) through facilitating the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine are what made ephedrine so special, but as we will see, it was ephedrine’s over stimulation of beta-1 that caused an intervention.

Tripping the switch on the alpha (1) adrenoceptor is responsible for erasing your appetite and might account for the majority of weight loss in subjects using ephedrine. But tripping the switches in the beta set of receptors does some good and some bad. These receptors trigger thermogenesis and also cause the peripheral effects like heart rate increase to happen.

This is by no means an exhaustive explanation of what goes on in ephedrine mediated fat loss, but it gives you framework to use while we look at where we’ve been and where we’re going on this quest to replace ephedrine.

Now there will be those that will argue that the adrenergic pathway is not the best pathway to fat loss, but those arguments are beyond the scope of this piece. What we’re looking for now, is how do we replace ephedrine?

So Now What?​

Since ephedrine is gone – or at the very least is available in a limited fashion – several would-be replacements have been pushing and shoving their way into various formulas since ephedrine’s departure. But do they work? Do they provide the same effects that made ephedrine the gold standard?

Or, given the new rules, whether they be from regulatory agencies or even insurance companies refusing to cover ephedrine-containing products, are these new entrants the best we can hope for? Should we be looking to one ingredient, a pair or a triad (or more) to get us where we want to go?

The Other Players.

So if structure leads to function, and it often does in biological systems, then why haven’t we received manna from other catecholamine-like structures?

Synephrine was the first compound in the ephedrine replacement parade. Because it was found in fairly decent amounts in nature in the Bitter Orange fruit, Citrus aurantium, and it exhibited structural similarities, it seemed like the likely candidate to sit in the king’s chair. But despite a fairly researched heritage, synephrine’s reign at the top was short-lived. Why?

Well, despite a trademarked C. aurantium extract having use patents that covered the holy trinity of fat loss — appetite suppression, thermogenesis and muscle sparing — the anecdotal reports were meager at best. At the end of the day, synephrine just didn’t work like we had all hoped. So what about its methylated cousin, methylsynephrine?

Methylsynephrine: An Ephedrine by any Other Name — Methylsynephrine is certainly a darling on the message boards, but what looks extremely promising structurally, especially when you see the other the nomenclature para-hydroxy ephedrine, seems to only deliver those anticongestive properties that its un-methylated cousin provides.

Runny nose? Great. Asthmatic? You’re all set. But unfortunately, unless methylsynephrine is baked into a chemical goulash masking its shortcomings, its 15 minutes of fame (and free parking) are rapidly ending.

PEA — Phenylethylamine (PEA) is an endogenous neuroamine that improves mood very rapidly; again, when produced endogenously. Due to its neuro-modulating actions, PEA plays a pivotal role in the feed/reward mechanisms of dietary behavior and it is this rationale that drove it addition to most of the recent fat-loss items on the market today. But there’s a problem with PEA. The problem stems from its administration and its inability to survive enzymatic deactivation. The absence of the methyl group on the side chain of PEA (versus its presence in ephedrine) makes it easy pickings for enzymatic deactivation by monoamine oxidase, which decomposes these kinds of naked amines.

Geranamine — 1,3 Dimethyl-pentylamine stormed the scene after one of the industry’s most infamous characters put it in one of his fat-loss products. As you can see, it doesn’t fall into the same structural neighborhood (no aromatic ring) as all the other molecules we’ve discussed, but it does carry some stimulant characteristics, albeit far less than ephedrine and is probably a better nasal decongestant that it is a fat burner.

Even though the aforementioned compounds are decent stimulants, to date, the world just isn't happy with them, especially when they are measured against what can only be described as “mythical reputation” of ephedrine.

But that hasn’t stopped us, the consumers, for clamoring for every new hopeful on the diet shelves across the country and the web. Several popular products have taken the above ingredients, plus a few more, to fill the vacuum created by the ephedrine exodus.

A Parade of Mediocrity.

Popular products like the Lipo 6 family of fat burners (and there are a lot of them) were built on the backbone and promise of synephrine and driven by one of the most prolific advertising campaigns in recent years. Hydroxycut and its multiple incarnations, once driven by caffeine and hydroxy citric acid (HCA) is now a veritable clown car of ingredients — so many stuffed into the formula that it is either comical or scary.

But in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king, right? Yes. That’s what it looks like. With no ephedrine to keep things simple, formulators and the brands that enslave them, are swerving all over the road, with no depth perception. Some of them make it where they want to go, and we as consumers are happy… or are we?

Can This be Done Better?

Remember our ECA Stack mentioned above? And remember how simple it seemed, at least on paper, to replace ephedrine? All we need to do is find an adrenergic agonist that is not illegal, appears in nature, and oh yeah, since the rules have changed, it cannot carry a laundry list of side effects. AND one final characteristic, it cannot be used by ne’er-do-wells to make illegal drugs. Sheesh.

Introducing Halostachine™

Now, there is another ingredient that seems to be set to the game-changer. This compound goes by a several, hard-to-remember chemical names, but we’re calling it Halostachine.

Halostachine mimics ephedrine in CNS stimulation, nutrient partitioning and in fat burning. In addition, this is a naturally occurring molecule found in the botanical Halostachys caspica. And while almost identical in structure to ephedrine, Halostachine does not carry the heavy side-effect baggage that gave ephedrine the criminal reputation in the first place. You experience the coveted beta-3 stimulation without the over-the-top stimulation that makes your heart do the 23 Skidoo.

Elegance in Simplicity!

So with a viable candidate for ephedrine now available, we can revert back to the simple and effective recipe of the ECA Stack, obviously without the E. Halostachine coupled with physiologically-significant amounts of the workhouse compounds Caffeine and Salix alba extract standardized for salicin as a natural substitution for Asprin is now the most promising formula built on the heritage that made fat-loss items the darling of our industry.

The Game Changer!

Look, there are a ton of other fat burners out there with most of the recent offerings trying to interrupt the feed/reward mechanism that drives a lot of bad food behaviors. Products like Lipo-6 Black, Redline, Hyperdrive, Meltdown and Hydroxycut are all operating on various angles. Vapor XT™ , the only product to incorporate the new Halostachine Stack is not a formula littered with ill-performing, label-fluffing ingredients.

Vapor XT™ will be the most reliable, predictable and controllable recomp/cutting companion. Because as we know, it’s not really a game when it comes to stripping away bodyfat, it is indeed a war.

Arm yourself for the war now!

Order Vapor-XT now. It's as simple as that.

Thanks for your continued support,

David Cannoy
President, AMS

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P.S. We are having a limited bottle run sale (only 1000 bottles).

1 Bottle of Vapor-XT normally $59.95 for $29.99
2 Bottles of Vapor-XT normally $119.90 for only $49.99

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember quigs touching on this briefly a few months back. It looks interesting my man. I'll definitely pick a few up to try later this year.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember quigs touching on this briefly a few months back. It looks interesting my man. I'll definitely pick a few up to try later this year.
Oooo I like your avy. :D P.S. You got a package being delivered Tuesday brah.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has this been logged yet? Or is this a freshly released product?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is another recent review from a different forum...(link upon request):

This stuff is SO smooth. I had great energy and its definitely helping my cut along. I have had no jitters, no crash, and no problems with missing sleep. I experimented with low and high doses. Messed with it until i found what i like best. I take one in the a.m. and one in the afternoon. I tried two and two, two and one, one and two. But two in the afternoon was too much, when i added in my pre workout drink.

I enjoyed these caps so much I handed a couple extra sample packs out to my friends at my gym. ALL of them have asked for more and about a release date. They have been on me so much that i honestly feel like a crack dealer.

If you are looking for a very good cutting/stim product. You just can't go wrong. It's just plain better than most fat burners and is VERY comparable to an ECA. So keep an eye for it to hit the shelves soon and pick some up, you won't regret it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
My girl is on week 3 right now and is down 11lbs. She has tryed many different types of weight loss pills but most of them made her feel funny/jittery or str8t did'nt work. She has thanked me every single day for giving her this bottle of Vapor-XT...lol Im gonna put up a final review for her in few weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be interested in trying a sample of this, if any are available.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
im interested in this, but could you give the full chemical name, instead of halostachine, so i could further research it?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My girl is on week 3 right now and is down 11lbs. She has tryed many different types of weight loss pills but most of them made her feel funny/jittery or str8t did'nt work. She has thanked me every single day for giving her this bottle of Vapor-XT...lol Im gonna put up a final review for her in few weeks.
Good stuff. We want pics too. :D

i would be interested in trying a sample of this, if any are available.
We are working on a sample request page. Once it up I'll make sure everyone see's it.

im interested in this, but could you give the full chemical name, instead of halostachine, so i could further research it?
Here is some more technical information on the compound:

Halostachine, also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine, is a beta adrenergic agonist (1,2) similar in structure and activity ephedrine that is found naturally in rye grass and is also produced exogenously in mammals and standardized from the plant Halostachys Caspica. Furthermore, it is a natural metabolite of phenylethylamine, which is found naturally in cocoa beans. Halostachine has pharmacological action similar to ephedrine but is slightly less potent (3). Halostachine is less toxic than ephedrine, with an LD50 twice that of ephedrine, 500 mg/kg ip vs 242 mg/kg sp (4,5). Anecdotal testing of halostachine suggests that it is actually more effective than ephedrine giving it a better therapeutic index (efficacious dose)/(toxic dose). A paper by Shannn, Cone and Yousefnejad demonstrated no significant increases in heart rate with halostachine administration even when administered intravenously at doses of several multiples of those proposed for supplemental use (6). Increased heart rate and cardiovascular effect is a potential liability of ephedrine use and the main cause of the FDA action against ephedrine.

Like synephrine, the ease of production into methamphetamine is not much of a concern since halostachine has no methyl group in the side chain, which should alleviate a major cause of ephedrine being banned in the US and other countries.

1. Liapakis G, Chan WC, Papadokostaki M, Javitch JA. Synergistic contributions of the functional groups of epinephrine to its affinity and efficacy at the beta2 adrenergic receptor. Mol Pharmacol. 2004 May;65(5):1181-90.

2. Fang Y, Ferrie AM. Label-free optical biosensor for ligand-directed functional selectivity acting on beta(2) adrenoceptor in living cells. FEBS Lett. 2008 Mar 5;582(5):558-64.

3. Manske & Holmes. The Alkaloids, Volume III. Chapter 22, 1953.

4. Halostachine MSDS

5. Ephedrine MSDS

6. Shannon HE, Cone EJ, Yousefnejad D. Physiologic effects and plasma kinetics of phenylethanolamine and its N-methyl homolog in the dog. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981 May;217(2):379-85.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I just creamed my pants, me want that review LOL!

barcelo

Awards
why dont people from AMS reply to Vapor XT inquiries on the website or phone calls? Very suspect behavior.

Otherwise inexcusable!!!

barcelo

Awards
The issue I would like to see addressed is the "Do Not exceed more than 6 caps in a 24-hour period" I totally do not get that if you're trying to base standards on the effective ECA stack of no more than 4 caps containing 200mgs of caffeine.

Vapor has 200 mgs of Caffeine also... but @ 6 caps??? Thats more than 1,200 mgs of caffeine per day if you take six caps. THATS IS JACKED ASS THINKING and totally insane. The ECA limit was 800 mgs in a 24 hour period with epehedrine. (4 Caps)

So, that 6 cap thing is a typo on the bottle or this Halostochine is REALLY weak as hell.

This needs to be discussed because at this point i'm suspicious.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why dont people from AMS reply to Vapor XT inquiries on the website or phone calls? Very suspect behavior.

Otherwise inexcusable!!!
The issue I would like to see addressed is the "Do Not exceed more than 6 caps in a 24-hour period" I totally do not get that if you're trying to base standards on the effective ECA stack of no more than 4 caps containing 200mgs of caffeine.

Vapor has 200 mgs of Caffeine also... but @ 6 caps??? Thats more than 1,200 mgs of caffeine per day if you take six caps. THATS IS JACKED ASS THINKING and totally insane. The ECA limit was 800 mgs in a 24 hour period with epehedrine. (4 Caps)

So, that 6 cap thing is a typo on the bottle or this Halostochine is REALLY weak as hell.

This needs to be discussed because at this point i'm suspicious.
We actually replied to your emails. Not sure if it's getting caught in your junk email?

Our 6 cap per day absolute limit would only apply to a large guy and/or experienced thermo user really. Our normal recommendation is 1 to 3 caps per day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well...when are you starting? Are you logging it?
It wont be for a while. I still have 3 plus weeks of Turinabol LV then 4 weeks of PCT. Then I will start the Vapor XT but I am so pumped about it :drive: I might log it depending on how I feel. It would mean I would be logging for 22 monthes straight which sounds like a lot when u step back and look at it. If I feel like my body is worth showing off then def :censored:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yep that is a lot of logging. Regardless take before/after pics or videos.
Well when I do run it I will be running a variety of supps.

Vapor XT
Formestane
Reduce XT
TestoPro by AI
Stoked by AI
DCP by RPN (if possible) [unlikely]

So it will def be a party :fest30:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established

What's the update on your girl. I'm looking to buy my wife some.