MST calls on 3 - Log the re-flavored/upgraded SOMNIDREN GH

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
And HERE we go again!....here is your chance to log the upgraded and re-flavored GH boosting/REM Sleep boosting SOMNIDREN GH! The original got some critiquing from our customers on taste and on how it "clumped up" a bit too easily and we have addressed your concerns and have re-released a product with a slightly different taste (in water as well as sublingually) and with a much less chance of any clumping.

We are looking for 3 testers (depending on amount/decency of apps) to run our combo Somnidren GH for a full tub's worth of product. This is your chance to see what a real GH boosting, Zero Carbohydrate, Phenomenal Sleep administering product can do for you! There are NO specific requirements about your training/diet/sports involvement or anything for these logs. The only requirements are listed below and at this time we cannot ship products internationally (potentially canada if the app is solid enough). Thanks fellas (or ladies)....and good luck!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

***Winners must post a link to their log in this thread***

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when are you guys picking?>

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
when are you guys picking?>
I don't post when we plan to pick the winners because that gives people a reason to slack off on entering until the last second and then half the time they say "ohhh I forgot it closed today" or something similar.

we close whenever it happens :)....aka - fill out your app's TONIGHT people :006:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if by nice you mean "i'm typing my app as we speak" .... then .... nice ;)
after botching up the T-911 log, i feel bad applying until i can do a few unsponsored logs first. still, i've taken somnidren before, and 3 lucky someones will be very happy.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just realized that it's the new Super Potent Formula Somni that was in my package of samples, which I just drank about 15 minutes ago. Taste is pretty good, easy to drink. Also, it only took about 5-10 minutes for me to start feeling a tingling in my arms, face, and a little bit in my lower back. Felt flush more a minute and felt a rush in my chest, not like a stim rush, just a $hit, somethings working rush. Now, it's settling out and feeling cool. Look forward to a good sleep I hope.

This is the first time I have ever taken Somni, digging it so far.

Edit: I think it's the new formula by looking at the label on the bottle and trying to compare to the label posted in this thread. If it's not maybe CTDeuce or another MST rep could correct me. Either way, I like.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'm not 100% sure that it is....but i'm pretty sure since I know your samples were sent recently, that it is. I will check on that for you.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If it's less hygroscopic than the original as advertised then it's going to be an amazing product! That was my only criticism of the original Somnidren.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If it's less hygroscopic than the original as advertised then it's going to be an amazing product! That was my only criticism of the original Somnidren.
the issues have been adressed my good man ;). why not apply and maybe find out for yourself huh? huh? HUH?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sex:male
height:6'1
weight:224
body type:big and bad!
training schedule:3xweekly do full body circuit training-once a week do upper body workouts in basement.
cardio schedule:try to do 30-45 minutes daily either bike or treadmill.
current sport played: tennis 1 x a week, at least for 90 minutes usually more-mostly doubles some singles.
current supplements:clomidex/ragnarok ultra/test drive.
prescription/non-prescription/recreational drugs:test cyp
currently being treated for known medical condition:low testosterone-hence the test cyp.
current diet:high protein/moderate fat/mostly low carbs-but have a tendency to succumb to a krispy kreme on occassion.
links to posts-reviews:i've done a few.
why should i be selected: i've used somnidren before, and would like to compare the new formula to the old. btw- i really enjoyed the old formula. i am wanting to log somnidren mainly for the great effect it has on sleep, any other benefit is just gravy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my comps pretty much toast. i bought anew one but im waiting on an operating system. thats why i asked. dont wanna get a log and then not have a computer

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight 221.8

Bodytype: Slightly Bigger than your average Bear :biglaugh:

Train Schedule: 3 on 1 off for my current cycle. . .May switch to 2 on 1 off
Push/pull Splits!

Cardio: 30-45 minutes of walking during Starting Feb. 1st

Current sport: training for a bodybuilding competition in MAY!

Current Supplements: Diesel Test. Pro Cycle/Cordygen5/Somindren/ZMK/ULTRA RagNOrok

Rx - None
Rec Drugs - NONE!

Current Diet - HIGH protein/MOderate fat/semi high carbs - i'm bulking still baby!!

Why I should be selected: I give 110% in all of my logs!! there fun exciting!!! I try to be as detailed as i can. . .i'm not perfect so you'll have to bear with me!!! I would like to see what somindren can do solo! haha I'm using the product. . . i love it. . .I have a competition in May so its a great recovery stack and I will be recognized sooner or later in this industry! :biglaugh:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :Male
• Height :5' 11"
• Weight :196
• Body type :Meso-endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : D.c. Training, GVT, and currently doing OVT. Have been lifting seriously for 3 years, and all together for 5.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Typical OVT, as called for in the program, about to start the second phase.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 25 mns 2-3 times a week of fairly low intensity, once in a while will throw in a day of HIIT
• Current Sport Played (if any) :None anymore :(
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Kre-alkylyn, Bc+Eaa, ATW protein, Nature way Fish oil, Orange Triad Multi, and Black Betas(beta alanine).
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 2600-3000 calories depending on day and what my workouts have looked like, working towards leaning out, keeping carbs low, somewhat of a CKD.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1-1.5 gallons, generally no more than that
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139759-panthers-growing-lgs.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/113017-panthers-blowin-up.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109061-cuttin-up-panther.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I love lifting and I love anabolicminds. I keep my diet in check and lift like I get paid for it, I try to be as detailed in my logs, and will always be honest in my opinion of a supplement. I have not tried a lot of GH release supp's so am kind of excited to try one, would love it to be one by MST. Will have before and after pics.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what has changed from the original somnidren?(cant really read much on the pic)

I have about half a tub left and LOVE it, only thing I have ever taken and almost immeadiately fel like I can fall asleep. Also how is the new one subl;ingual style as thats the only way I take mine and the taste is surprisingly not bad at all

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
D and B and I just buy please... I have every product of MST My wife gave me more space for MST product and Since NP had that great sell I stock up!!! So can I just but it please I love SOMNIDREN GH but it did not mix well so I went back to my bullet proof!

j rad

j rad

Awards
• Sex - M or F : M
• Height : 5'9
• Weight : 188
• Body type : Ecto/Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 10 Years Boxing Training. 8 Years Weightlifting. 3 Years Training Others.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 5 on 2 off. Strength is main focus. Olympic lifts priority one.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Bagwork, Sparring, Rope Jumping 3 days a week.
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Boxing
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Last week of PP's Tren LV. Will be taking Creatine Mono/Phos, Clomid, PP TRS, BCAA, Fish Oil, Support Supps.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : N/A
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 40/35/25
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1-2 Gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Did a log for AEN's Intrabolic and IntraXcell on DA. Can I post that here?
I have never taken any GH supps aside from melatonin before. Have had a sincere interest in them, would be very happy to test this.

tattoopierced1

• Height : 6'7"
• Weight : 236lbs
• Body type : ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : pretty much every type of training out there I've done. Westside, FST7, hypotrophy/powerlifting combo, etc.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 1 off (i split up the weekend to rest)
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : none
• Current Sport Played (if any) : none (unless you count strongman stuff)
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : fish oil, whey protein, bcaas
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : HRT
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : i get 1.5-2g protein per/lb bodyweight per day, carbs are kept over 400g, fats are over 100g (EVOO, flax oil, etc.)
• Current Daily Water Intake : over 1 gallon per day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : The ONE, HGHUp, AMS products
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I'm actually getting a vasectomy reversal on Jan. 28th and wouldnt be able to workout, but would like to run this to help with the healing process to get me back in the gym sooner. I know how long it took me to get back in the gym when I had the original procedure done, but wanted to see if I could cut down on the healing time to get me back in the gym sooner.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Application

• Height : 6'
• Weight : ~202 (fluctuates between 200-203)
• Body type : Meso-Endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Competitive swimmer for 12 years, 4 years of college water polo, lifting since I was 13 but got serious about it in the end of 2007. Been at it hard for the last 18 months and dropped from an all time high weight of 235 down to where I am now, though I am working on getting to 185 by April.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Currently doing a 3 day split that consists of the following.
Monday - Back/Bis
Tuesday - 2-3 mile run, moderate effort steady state cardio
Wednesday - Chest/Tris
Thursday - 2-3 mile run, moderate effort steady state cardio
Friday - Legs/Shoulders
Weekend - If time allows I throw in another run.
Currently the scheme is based on 3-4 compound exercises per muscle group with a 4 set/8-12 rep focus and typically a double drop set on one exercise each workout. Ab work is included in this program, typically in between each muscle group as a combination of weighted and unweighted.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : I run outside (love the fact it is typically warm all year round in TX!) and do a moderate effort, steady state protocol with at least 1-2 extended effort sprints thrown in. When weather does not permit I do HIIT on the treadmill at the gym for ~25 minutes including warm up/warm down.
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Nothing
Fish Oil - 11 grams/day (spread out in three doses)
Multi-V
Anadraulic Pump - 4-5 scoops 15 mins pwo
NOS Ether level 1 - 1 scoop pwo 1 hour pwo (finishing this up)'
P-Slin - Used 1-2 times a week for a carb refeed on Friday/Saturday
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Low carb specific diet laid out by USP labs with OEP Inner Circle release. Calories range from 2000-2300 depending on if I have a final protein/fat meal in the late evening. Macros break down to 50/30/20 P/F/C more or less and on cardio days it is typically on the low end of the calorie range. As stated above, carb refeed done on Friday and/or Saturday. So far this has been enough to give me enough glycogen stores to maintain strength and continue to drop fat. Weight has been steady this week but seems to be dropping about a pound a week since January 1.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 gallons (frequent bathroom visitor!)
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : No past logs though with my work schedule I will be able to update it very easily in the upcoming 4-8 weeks.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : At the moment I am off of all supps less the pwo pump/creatine products (creatine taken only 3 days a week with resistance training) so I can give a fair assessment of the product without having others interfere. Also, I have significant experience with USP labs PowerFULL, bulk 1-carboxy and SuperSap and LG Ghenerate with IGH1. Sleep is a big issue for me because if I wake up in the middle of the night, it is typically a challenge to get back to sleep because my mind clicks on and doesn't want to stop. I have had great success with both PF and Ghenerate in terms of sleep, recovery and body recomp. Besides Prime no other products seem to work as well for me in regards to sleep and body recomp as GH releasers and am always on the lookout for one that is novel and works! More than happy to keep a detailed log, update it with each workout and include meals as well.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D and B and I just buy please... I have every product of MST My wife gave me more space for MST product and Since NP had that great sell I stock up!!! So can I just but it please I love SOMNIDREN GH but it did not mix well so I went back to my bullet proof!
mix? sublingual man.. thats the ONLY way I take mine.. try it youll love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some great apps here-wow!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
height:6'1
weight:224
body type:big and bad!
training schedule:3xweekly do full body circuit training-once a week do upper body workouts in basement.
cardio schedule:try to do 30-45 minutes daily either bike or treadmill.
current sport played: tennis 1 x a week, at least for 90 minutes usually more-mostly doubles some singles.
current supplements:clomidex/ragnarok ultra/test drive.
prescription/non-prescription/recreational drugs:test cyp
currently being treated for known medical condition:low testosterone-hence the test cyp.
current diet:high protein/moderate fat/mostly low carbs-but have a tendency to succumb to a krispy kreme on occassion.
links to posts-reviews:i've done a few.
why should i be selected: i've used somnidren before, and would like to compare the new formula to the old. btw- i really enjoyed the old formula. i am wanting to log somnidren mainly for the great effect it has on sleep, any other benefit is just gravy.

Height: 6'0

Weight 221.8

Bodytype: Slightly Bigger than your average Bear :biglaugh:

Train Schedule: 3 on 1 off for my current cycle. . .May switch to 2 on 1 off
Push/pull Splits!

Cardio: 30-45 minutes of walking during Starting Feb. 1st

Current sport: training for a bodybuilding competition in MAY!

Current Supplements: Diesel Test. Pro Cycle/Cordygen5/Somindren/ZMK/ULTRA RagNOrok

Rx - None
Rec Drugs - NONE!

Current Diet - HIGH protein/MOderate fat/semi high carbs - i'm bulking still baby!!

Why I should be selected: I give 110% in all of my logs!! there fun exciting!!! I try to be as detailed as i can. . .i'm not perfect so you'll have to bear with me!!! I would like to see what somindren can do solo! haha I'm using the product. . . i love it. . .I have a competition in May so its a great recovery stack and I will be recognized sooner or later in this industry! :biglaugh:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

couple of good apps ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, zack-put 1 in yourself.

Rah22491

Awards
height:5 11
weight:185
body type:meso
training schedule:5 days per week sun:legs mon chest tues off wed back thurs shoulders fri off sat arms
cardio schedule:35 min 5days a week empty stomach.
current sport played: prep for 2010 npc nc state teen division bodybuilding contest
current supplements:sesamin dailene 4x extend whey isolate optiman
prescription/non-prescription/recreational drugs:none
current diet:high protein mod carb low fat .
links to posts-reviews:did one for ax mass fx v3
why should i be selected: ive never used somnidren before but would love to give it a try. im currently 12 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show and i believe the increased quality of sleep will help me preserve lean mass while dieting. i also think u should select me because i live in a suite with 7 other roomates who are extremely noisy. Somnidren would help me fall asleep fast and stay asleep while these morons continue to party. I would do a very quality job and would post pics each week of my progresss. Im a very detalied oriented person who will give an honest opinion of what i think about the product

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
this is what i'm talkin about!!! Keep them rolling folks....these are some truly great apps!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
About myself:
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Supplements:
Fish oil
Protein
Multivitamin

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
35- 40minutes either bike or elliptical

Current Sport Played: None

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Low fat diet, eating 6 times a day, alot of protein and alot of fruits and vegetables

Current Daily Water Intake : 1/2 gallon - 1 gallon

Links to past logs:
Bluegene/blue up
BoSox36 gets blue with controlled labs

Mini blast
Sponsored Mini Blast Tester

Combat powder

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am interested in the experience the somnidren has, mainly for the great effect it has on sleep. Grow while you sleep
BoSox goes to war

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I would but Im gonna be using ATP tabs ;)

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
• Height : 5'6"
• Weight :168
• Body type :endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Been training seriously for 4 years now. I have been a powerlifter for the most part but now I am looking to add more mass to my frame
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :I am training DC right now. I will be starting a log tomorrow on here.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :I am looking to gain mass right now, so no cardio unless fat gain get ahead of shedule
• Current Sport Played (if any) :Just love to train
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :MethylMass, BCAA, Glutamine
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :Nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): Nope
9 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 15 gm whey, 25 gm oats
50 gm whey shake
6 oz ground beef, 4 oz rice
6 oz chicken, 4 oz rice
6 oz ground beef, 4 oz rice OR 50 gm whey, 50 gm oats
6 oz chicken, broccoli
50 gm whey shake, 30 gm PB or 24 almonds

• Current Daily Water Intake : at least 1 gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :None
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :I would be a great choice for test this product. I take my training/diet/supplements VERY seriously and do not take crap that I think will do me no good. My training gets VERY intense with the rest pause and static holds. I have to be stronger mentally than physically to see the results I want.

As you can see from the diet, there are not many carbs in there since I do not need them. This could aid in my recovery from DC.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
another impressive app!

keep them coming folks....thread can close up at any time ;)

sonicwaste

Awards

• Sex - M or F : Make

• Height : 5' 10"

• Weight : 178lbs - 8% body fat

• Body type : Endomorph

I have been training about 12 years. Up until recently I had been mainly focused on recreational bodybuilding. Recently I have been trying to see if I can step up my conditioning to see if it is possible for me to compete on the amateur level. I've been focused on trying to get down to competition conditioning for the past 6 months or so. I am getting close, and with some creativeness I will get there, and hopefully enter my first competition this year.

Monday: AM Cardio High Intensity - PM Back/Biceps
Tuesday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Shoulders/Triceps
Wednesday: AM Cardio high intensity - Mid Day Legs - PM LISS Cardio
Thursday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Chest/Back
Friday: AM Cardio high intensity
Saturday: AM cardio liss - mid day biceps/triceps
Sunday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Legs/Shoulders

Lifting Heavy 5-8 rep range

See above... High Intensity Protocols a la Lyle McDonald SFS 2.0 45-60 minutes

LISS is 45 minutes walking at incline

• Current Sport Played (if any) : None

MST: Ragnarok, Citruvol, Nitroceps, Cordygen Ultra, Carnage, MycoGreen, MVP, Athletes ATP, Shred Ultra

Other: Trinitine, Nutra Creatine Gluconate, USP OEP, Hunger Strike, Primaforce Yohimbine and L-Tyrosine, Alphaburn, Eviscerate, Fish Oil, Sesamin, n2bm gear

Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/week

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None

1800-2200 Calories Depending on day

Fat: <50g
Carbs: 150-200g
Prot: 180-250g

Prot Sources: Eggs/Whites, Lean Beef, Lean Turkey, Lean Ham, Buffalo, Elk, Ostrich, Salmon, Cod, Ahi Tuna, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, low fat cheese

Carb Sources: Oat Bran, Oatmeal, Ezekiel Bread, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Lentils, berries, apples

Fat Sources: Fish Oil, Sesamin, Almonds, Mac Oil, Dietary Trace

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 Gallons

2 reasons why I should be a tester... 1) I've recently jumped on the MST bandwagon and love the products. As you can see, the majority of my supp staples are now MST products... I love them!

2) My biggest issue right now in my cut routine is sleep. It's a challenge. I have trouble falling asleep, and even more than trouble... Hell staying asleep. I wake up at least every 2 hours every night. I wake up 4-5 times per night and it's getting old. I wake up hungry in the middle of the night and beaten down in the morning. Sometimes it's very very difficult not to eat when I wake up in my sleep. I have been praying that I can find something to help me achieve solid sleep at night.

I'll give the somnadren a great go. It will be very useful to me... If it can correct my sleeping issues, that would be a miracle. I'll give it a good test and report back honestly.

That's about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

• Sex - M or F : Make

• Height : 5' 10"

• Weight : 178lbs - 8% body fat

• Body type : Endomorph

I have been training about 12 years. Up until recently I had been mainly focused on recreational bodybuilding. Recently I have been trying to see if I can step up my conditioning to see if it is possible for me to compete on the amateur level. I've been focused on trying to get down to competition conditioning for the past 6 months or so. I am getting close, and with some creativeness I will get there, and hopefully enter my first competition this year.

Monday: AM Cardio High Intensity - PM Back/Biceps
Tuesday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Shoulders/Triceps
Wednesday: AM Cardio high intensity - Mid Day Legs - PM LISS Cardio
Thursday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Chest/Back
Friday: AM Cardio high intensity
Saturday: AM cardio liss - mid day biceps/triceps
Sunday: AM Cardio LISS - PM Legs/Shoulders

Lifting Heavy 5-8 rep range

See above... High Intensity Protocols a la Lyle McDonald SFS 2.0 45-60 minutes

LISS is 45 minutes walking at incline

• Current Sport Played (if any) : None

MST: Ragnarok, Citruvol, Nitroceps, Cordygen Ultra, Carnage, MycoGreen, MVP, Athletes ATP, Shred Ultra

Other: Trinitine, Nutra Creatine Gluconate, USP OEP, Hunger Strike, Primaforce Yohimbine and L-Tyrosine, Alphaburn, Eviscerate, Fish Oil, Sesamin, n2bm gear

Testosterone Enanthate 150mg/week

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : None

1800-2200 Calories Depending on day

Fat: <50g
Carbs: 150-200g
Prot: 180-250g

Prot Sources: Eggs/Whites, Lean Beef, Lean Turkey, Lean Ham, Buffalo, Elk, Ostrich, Salmon, Cod, Ahi Tuna, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, low fat cheese

Carb Sources: Oat Bran, Oatmeal, Ezekiel Bread, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Lentils, berries, apples

Fat Sources: Fish Oil, Sesamin, Almonds, Mac Oil, Dietary Trace

• Current Daily Water Intake : 1.5-2 Gallons

2 reasons why I should be a tester... 1) I've recently jumped on the MST bandwagon and love the products. As you can see, the majority of my supp staples are now MST products... I love them!

2) My biggest issue right now in my cut routine is sleep. It's a challenge. I have trouble falling asleep, and even more than trouble... Hell staying asleep. I wake up at least every 2 hours every night. I wake up 4-5 times per night and it's getting old. I wake up hungry in the middle of the night and beaten down in the morning. Sometimes it's very very difficult not to eat when I wake up in my sleep. I have been praying that I can find something to help me achieve solid sleep at night.

I'll give the somnadren a great go. It will be very useful to me... If it can correct my sleeping issues, that would be a miracle. I'll give it a good test and report back honestly.

That's about it.
no wonder you can't sleep- you are taking 3 different stimulant products, 4 if you count the ycl. damn, man that's a ton of supplements plus test enanthate to boot, damn.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
• Sex - M
• Height : 6ft2
• Weight : have not weighed in a couple weeks last time I weighed 243 a couple weeks ago but I have reduced calories, took a two week break from weights and expect 230-240 next time I weigh
• Body type : ecto-meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Dc training three way split
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : monday chest shoulders,traps triceps. tuesday biceps, forearms, back width and thickness. wednesday abs,cardio thuresday calves hamstrings, quadiceps, friday chest shoulders triceps,traps saturday abs,cardio..then the next monday biceps forearms, back wdth and thckness, tueday calve hamd quads, wednesday cardio, abs, thuresday chest shoulders triceps traps, friday biceps forearms back wdth and thckness and so on and so forth
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : wednesday, saturday. sundays maybe
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Shaklee vita-lea, Pure protein whey, nutraplanet creatine mono,dextose,MLO sports Mus-l blast(post workout formula Bcaa's l glutamine peptides), spring valley fish oil
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : no
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Carb cycling 3,000 calories per day on average. 400 protein 200 carbs 50 fat (some days carbs may be more )
• Current Daily Water Intake : Over a gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am looking for the best quality of sleep from the intense training so I get a great sleep and recover very effectively and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the next day.

sonicwaste

Awards
no wonder you can't sleep- you are taking 3 different stimulant products, 4 if you count the ycl. damn, man that's a ton of supplements plus test enanthate to boot, damn.
ha, yeah I know I know... But...

But the Rag/OEP is the only stim I take past 5pm. I guess it doesn't make too much difference for me though.

I take the shred throughout the day, then switch over to the OEP in the afternoon and pre-workout with the rag.

You're right though, I'm still stimmed to the max these days

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! They keep on FLowin in baby!!! WHOA!! :22:

brahmabull

Awards
• Sex - M or F :Male
• Height :5' 5"and a half
• Weight :185
• Body type :Meso-endo
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : I've done Progressive periodization training, auto-regulation training, power-factor training, heavy duty training, brawn training, split and volume training, and P.O.F training. Have been lifting seriously for 19 years.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Doing the I, bodybuilder program by T-nation (auto-regulation).
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 20-30 mns 4 times a week of fairly high intensity interval cardio doing treadmill work 2 x a week and bike work 2 x a week.
• Current Sport Played (if any) :None anymore
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Spawn, Matrix 5.0 protein, Nature way Fish oil, Multi-vit., adipokinetix, max-out!, E.S.3 by Sci-fit, primatene tabs, t7 by cellucor.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 3000 on my off days and 3300-3500 on my on days.
Meal 1: Protien shake with 1 cup 2% milk
Meal 2: 6 eggs, 1 piece of wheat toast, and 1 cup of oatmeal and 1 piece of fruit
Meal 3: Deli meat sandwich (turkey or ham), bag of baked chips, small salad with
itallian dressing
Meal 4: 1 and a half cups of lowfat cottage cheese with 1 cup of vanilla yogurt and a
handful of almonds
Meal 5: 8 ozs. of meat (combo. of lean chicken, beef, pork, shrimp or fish-usually
two out of the 5 listed), cup-2 cups of rice, cup of veges, and a half a cup of
noodles or sweet potatoes.
Mea 6: Whey protein shake with water.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1 gallon depending on the day. On days I may go up
to 1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : My journey to getting my bodybuilding life back- a monthly excerpt on my road to recovery after
suffering a torn tricep tendon injury just a
couple of months ago.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : After all these years, I still love training and I love seeing results from all my hard work in the gym. I've been keeping my diet in check ever since my horrendous injury and I think my comeback log would make for some inspirational reading to those older lifters out there who think they can't train hard anymore because of old injuries or age for that matter. I will try to be as detailed in my log as possible. I will always be honest in my opinion of a supplement. I have not tried a lot of GH release supplements in a while so I'm very excited about trying this one. Also, seeing that I'm at an age where Gh supplements would be alot more effective on me vs. a 20+ year old would definitely show a more unbiased picture of your product. Look, I'm not trying to win any contests nor am I trying to relive my glory days as an ex-natural bodybuilder. Because I'm taking spawn, I'm not natural and don't plan to be until my cycle is over. However, I'm willing to do this during my PCT and give you unbiased, honest feedback with intricate detail of my results. If I experience any side effects or complications with this product, you'll see it in black and white on this site. If I pack on 10 lbs. of solid muscle from this product, you'll see it in black and white. If I grow another inch and all my white hair turns black, you'll see it in black and white. Whatever happens to me during the time I'm on this stuff, you'll know as well as the rest of the readers. I'm not here to make anyone look good or bad, I just want to be part of something that could possibly make me feel young and enthusiastic again about just being...alive. If I can get 10 more years of my life back without resorting to injections, I'd do it in a heartbeat. And those 10 years that I get back will allow me to see more days and nights with my baby boy. I have to do whatever it takes to be around for him and the rest of my family. So, being your test subject is more than just plastering my face on a web site hoping to be recognized by some fitness or bodybuilding website. It's about adding a few more years to my life so I can tell my son when he gets older that yeah, daddy was part of a test that allowed him to see you grow up to be a fine strong man just like your dad. Thank you for your time and giving us average joes an opportunity to make ourselves better.

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
There truly are some great applications coming in for this product. You guys are putting a good run up for this! Wish you all the best, but I wish myself self more!..lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha, yeah I know I know... But...

But the Rag/OEP is the only stim I take past 5pm. I guess it doesn't make too much difference for me though.

I take the shred throughout the day, then switch over to the OEP in the afternoon and pre-workout with the rag.

You're right though, I'm still stimmed to the max these days

FYI...

Caffeine has an approx. 6 hour half life in your body. Meaning if you take it a 5pm it'll still be kicking at 11pm. Not sure about the other stims, but I'm sure some of them are around the same, possibly even longer.

Rah22491

Awards
good apps..come on mst u gotta help a broke ass college kid who is trying to win his first bodybuilding show while trying to get quality sleep living with 7 other ppl haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
these are our best apps on a logging thread in a while....it's great to see the board alive for this one!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i have a feeling they will choose when there are more than enough apps. . this time around. . bigt its going to be a close one my friend!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! :firedevil:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a feeling they will choose when there are more than enough apps. . this time around. . bigt its going to be a close one my friend!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! :firedevil:
whew, you are soo right. wasn't even expecting this big a turn out.
btw- there is no reason to try and rush the deuce-he won't pick winners till he is good and ready. might be march before he decides, lol.

SmallTownIron

SmallTownIron

Banned
Awards
Oh no, I realize that guys. Lol, I am not trying to make it sound like I am trying to rush anything. This just sounds like a great product is all. I know the best things in life are worth waiting for.