Cheap shipping with Primordial Performance!

  1. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation Cheap shipping with Primordial Performance!


    AM Members,

    Shipping with Primordial Performance is now cheaper than ever!


    Within the USA -

    Free FedEx Ground Shipping for orders over $50.00*

    Or

    Save up to 80% on other shipping methods



    International (non-USA) -

    Save up to 80% on shipping for non-USA orders over $200.00**





    Note: Order Total must exceed $50/$200 after points are applied

    * Appropriate discounts will be applied towards other available shipping methods for orders over $50.00 (e.g., Fedex Priority Overnight, USPS Priority, USPS Express, ect).

    ** Save up to 80% off retail rates on Fedex and USPS international shipping rates for orders over $200.00 USD (Up to 42% discounts apply for orders under $200 USD).



    SHIPPING TIME - Orders with all items in stock are guaranteed to be shipped out within 48hrs**. (excluding weekends and holidays) However, most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12:00pm PST.

    ** All orders with backordered products or saliva kits will be held until all items are in-stock. If you would like to split up your order, you will need to contact us and let us know. There will be a seconded shipping charge for all orders that are split and shipped with shipping other than first class mail.

    For more information about our shipping, please see this thread - Shipping With Primordial Performance - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums




    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance
    [/B]

  2. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice! Always good to see free shipping.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. New Member
    Cpo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    194
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    80.65%

    This is awesome! Def. Going to be buying more!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Way to go!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. New Member
    pcproffy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    20.34%

    That reminds me, I got charged for shipping on a qualifying purchase amount back around Dec 1st. Sent an email to the orders department and never got a response.

    Order 11670.
  6. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    That reminds me, I got charged for shipping on a qualifying purchase amount back around Dec 1st. Sent an email to the orders department and never got a response.

    Order 11670.
    Could you PM me your email address mate? I'll get this sorted for you
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    AM Members,

    Shipping with Primordial Performance is now cheaper than ever!


    Within the USA -

    Free FedEx Ground Shipping for orders over $50.00*

    Or

    Save up to 80% on other shipping methods



    International (non-USA) -

    Save up to 80% on shipping for non-USA orders over $200.00**





    Note: Order Total must exceed $50/$200 after points are applied

    * Appropriate discounts will be applied towards other available shipping methods for orders over $50.00 (e.g., Fedex Priority Overnight, USPS Priority, USPS Express, ect).

    ** Save up to 80% off retail rates on Fedex and USPS international shipping rates for orders over $200.00 USD (Up to 42% discounts apply for orders under $200 USD).



    SHIPPING TIME - Orders with all items in stock are guaranteed to be shipped out within 48hrs**. (excluding weekends and holidays) However, most orders are shipped the same day if placed before 12:00pm PST.

    ** All orders with backordered products or saliva kits will be held until all items are in-stock. If you would like to split up your order, you will need to contact us and let us know. There will be a seconded shipping charge for all orders that are split and shipped with shipping other than first class mail.

    For more information about our shipping, please see this thread - Shipping With Primordial Performance - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums




    Yours in health & fitness,

    Eric Potratz
    Primordial Founder & President

    Questions?

    Phone – 1-800-568-2924
    Email - info@primordialperformance.com
    Visit - Primordial Performance
    [/B]
    This is another great incentive to try our product line; it's never been a better time!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

    I hate you guys so much right now. Putting my order of Superdrone-LV and Liver Juice tonight. You have given me too much incentive not to. I hate you because it is going on my abnormally high credit card. Haha
  9. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R View Post
    I hate you guys so much right now. Putting my order of Superdrone-LV and Liver Juice tonight. You have given me too much incentive not to. I hate you because it is going on my abnormally high credit card. Haha
    Thanks for supporting us Kevin!

    -Eric
  10. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,830
    Rep Power
    1867
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    21.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    That reminds me, I got charged for shipping on a qualifying purchase amount back around Dec 1st. Sent an email to the orders department and never got a response.

    Order 11670.
    You should have gotten a response. We dont ignore any emails. (maybe its in your spam box?)

    Ill make sure you get a follow up on this.

    -Eric
  11. New Member
    Kevin R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    433
    Rep Power
    294
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Thanks for supporting us Kevin!

    -Eric
    Its easy when you make great products. Keep 'em coming.
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hell of a deal...I just keep making orders...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance
    By bengelha in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
  2. Primordial Performance
    By jdrannin1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. Primordial Performance CLA
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 10:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in