***PAL LOOKING FOR ATP TABS TESTERS!!***

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
WHO WANTS TO LOG ATP TABS?!?!?!?!​

APPLY HERE​

Palo Alto Lab’s ATP TABS, You will never workout without it again!!
Do you like having that insane focus, energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your workouts when you drink your creatine based pre-workout powders? Now imagine getting those same results without the caffeine crash or sleepless nights that go hand in hand with your pre-workout product. ATP Tab’s are sports nutrition’s first sublingual ATP product designed to give you the most intense muscle building, fat shredding workouts of your life..without the caffeine crash!! With Palo Alto lab’s proprietary sublingual delivery you can finally feel the full effects of what a straight ATP product can do for your workout and your body. Beat the bloat of creatine and experience all of the great gains without the side effects. Once you train with ATP you will never train without it again!
ATP TABS:
    • • Workout longer and harder than you ever have before
    • • First pure sublingual ATP product to hit the market
    • • All the results of creatine without the bloat
    • • Significantly increase energy and mental acuity
    • • Sublingual technology allows you to feel and see results immediately.
    • • Enhances the delivery of glucose, nutrients and oxygen to working and recovering muscles
    • • Helps in removal of catabolic waste products such as lactic acid
    • • Stackable with your favorite pre-workout products
Can I stack my ATP Tab’s with creatine and or my pre-workout product?
The answer is of course yes. ATP Tabs has been specifically designed to work synergistically with creatine based pre-workout products to give you the best workouts of your life. We suggest gauging your tolerance to both creatine and ATP at the same time. Simply take a half serving, either 1 tab or a ½ tab based on your weight and combine it with your pre-workout product of choice. Once you have gauged your tolerance levels jump up to a full serving and experience the extreme difference in length and intensity of your workouts. With ATP tabs tagged on to your arsenal of supplements you will experience the most consistent and effective workouts of your life.
You Have All Heard of ATP, But What Exactly Is it:
ATP stands for adenosine 5’-triphosphate, commonly referred to as “the universal energy storage and transfer nucleotide.” Adenosine triphosphate exists in virtually every cell of the body and its role in energy function at the cellular level has been well established by science. In layman’s terms ATP is your body’s natural energy source. ATP is generally manufactured in the body on a continual basis but age, exercise (weight training, sports) and other stressors can significantly reduce or deplete your ATP levels and this is where Palo Alto Lab’s ATP Tabs comes into play. When you are in the middle of your workout and you are straining for that last rep or trying to finish that last mile, the boost you receive from ATP Tabs will allow you to burst through your plateaus!

THE APPLICATION:

Weight:
Approx Fat%:

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):

Current Supplements:

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle:

Can you start the 1st week of Jan?

Can you post pics?

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?

Tell me why you are worthy!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE APPLICANTS!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'8
Weight: 190
Approx Fat%: 19

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): loose fat and gain strength. 170

Current Supplements: multi, protein, omega 3 oil, creatine mono

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: myotest & lean xtreme

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: ended sept 09, epistane

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? yes

Can you post pics? yes

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? no

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Age-41
Hgt-5-6
weight-167
BF-11%

I'd like to get up to around 180 lbs. Currently ingesting 3600 cals, and still staying lean! Work around 50 hrs/wk and lift 3-5 days weekly depending on work.

Supps now are a multi, Mass-X weight gainer, trib, cissus (hey I'm old, my joints snap crackle and pop). DHEA 25mg.

PH cycle will be done in 9 days.

Yes, yes, and no scripps!

Why I'm worthy? Cuz I'm a 41 yo freak of nature. I bench 325, shrug 355, squat 410 now-reps, and it's official-my GF counted-I have an 8-pak!

I think I can still get better!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ's APPLICATION:

Height:6'
Weight:216
Approx Fat%:11-12%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):Stay lean and slowly add a few pounds.

Current Supplements: Fish Oils, RagNOrok Ultra, ON Whey Blend, Animal Pak,

The above listed but might switch out the Rag for the tub of Jack3d I have sitting around. Willing to modify at the will of the reps.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Ran low dose SD about 4 months ago.

Yes....overlapping my RagNOrok Log by a week.

Can you post pics? Absolutely!!!

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? None.

I have proven time and time again that I can run a no BS log without all the baggage. I give honest and real results with honest unbiased opinions. My training and diet are spot on to show the true potential of the supps I am using. No partying and very few cheat meals mean untainted results. Plus.......I am a really nice guy! Have many logs to prove my dedication.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ohhhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can i apply!!??!

i LOVE these

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Dang, only a few apps?!?!?! We are looking for 6-8 people to log this for us so keep the apps coming!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dang, only a few apps?!?!?! We are looking for 6-8 people to log this for us so keep the apps coming!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!
I am excited about this product and I react GREAT to creatine but thought my enhanced status might taint the result.

If you would still be interested I'll apply

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I have no interest in logging this, but I am pretty interested in seeing some feedback from people who will be logging it. Seems to me like this is something that I would be very interested in trying. Get those apps in people!!

Sub'd

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Height:5f5
Weight:139 as of today
Approx Fat%: 7% exact

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Gain 5 pounds and dead lift 350 by 3rd month Today I did a PR of 2 reps at 325.

Current Supplements: vitaimins protein and fish oil

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: ditto.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: 14ad 6 months ago

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? Yes

Can you post pics? Yes and videos

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?
no drugs

I have tried atp type products with very little results. Now that I am doing DC training Its kicking my ass. The rest pause is bad. I am so week by my second and 3rd set but with ATP I believe this should help negate this.
Not only that if I really like it this could be in my daily regimen with my preworkout products in the future. One last thing. I am honest. I am real and I don't bull **** when something works I say it works when it doesn't I do.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This interest me greatly especially seeing how cheap they are.

Height:5'10"-11"
Weight:220
Approx Fat%:13%~

Size, hope to lean out a touch but overall goal is mass and power.

Current Supplements:
Ragnarok, Phyto-testosterone & ATW Whey blend

If i start within 2 weeks then all 3. If i start after the next 2 weeks, Ragnarok, ATW whey and that'd be it.

About 1 year 2-3 motnhs ago

Yes.

Can you post pics?
Yes.

No.

I havent used but 1 or 2 PAL products and had moderate success with them. The product interest me greatly and since i rely heavily on diet and not a plethora of supplements i think id be able to decifer easily what it provides for me.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I am excited about this product and I react GREAT to creatine but thought my enhanced status might taint the result.

If you would still be interested I'll apply
Apply away..we are looking for all types of loggers.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THE APPLICATION:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 227
Approx Fat%: 13-15?

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Reach 235+

Current Supplements: Protein...

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: Ragnarok here and there, thats about it

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Will be on bulking cycle... Prefer to remain vague, some test basically

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? Heck yes

Can you post pics? Yes, hate the way I look bulked but it will keep me eating a bit cleaner

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? Lexapro so nothing that will cause a problem

Tell me why you are worthy!!! -
Been at this for YEARS, one of the best known members of several boards and generally respected. I know my body and am vocal about what works so you will get your value from my input if it works well. Also creatine tends to make me VERY strong but bloats me too much so I expect to react well to this.

[/QUOTE]

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any ideas when testers will be picked? i cant even pick it up now, nutra is sold out.
Interested in your feedback. Looks liek your stats are close to mine but you got there a bit more naturally ha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im very curious too. Although with muscle stim I by pass my CNS system but I think this is great for general energy and would like to test it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Height:6'
Weight:180
Approx Fat%: 10.2%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Increase the big 3 lifts!

Current Supplements: SNS Beta alanine / mcc LG BCAA /Scivation Xtend, joint supps, multi vitamin, Whey protein.. Will be using EST's Test Drive within a week or so.

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: All of the above

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: ~2-2.5 maybe 3 months agoCan you start the 1st week of Jan?
yea
Can you post pics?
if you want them

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?Im good 2 go!

I do good logs /reviews, I dont disappoint with details or lack of updates, and I tell it how it is!

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Any ideas when testers will be picked? i cant even pick it up now, nutra is sold out.
We will start to announce testers on Monday!! We're looking for about 6-8 testers but may even pick more than that! I will contact Nutraplanet on Monday about getting more in. They should have plenty by midweek.

ship to canada?
This is a good question. Get back to you on Monday.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, the cream of the crop apps for sure. Can't wait to see the results.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
We will start to announce testers on Monday!! We're looking for about 6-8 testers but may even pick more than that! I will contact Nutraplanet on Monday about getting more in. They should have plenty by midweek.
Good news man!!! :thumbsup:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180
Approx Fat%: around 10% or so

Lose a little body fat and gain strength! I am happy with my size but would like to lose a little bf and become more functional! Being a gymnast for 10+ years I was very flexible and functional! I am still relatively flexible but with the added muscle have become less! I just recently started crossfit and am lovin every second! Really helps with my competitive nature!

Current Supplements: Purple in train, ALCAR, PLCAR, Green Mag

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: I would do solo if need be but if not then this would be my possible stack:
Thermolife T-bol
Now I3C
Carnage
Citruvol xs
Cordygen 5
LCLT

Oh, probably over 2 years ago

Most definately...the sooner the better

Can you post pics?
Of course

None

I am very hardworking and dedicated! A little ocd at times but that's not a bad thing! I will keep a good log and will give the product and honest and fair shot! I have been around weightlifting and sports for most of my life! My recent endevours in crossfit has brought a new element to the table! Along with this, weightlifting, and trying to recomp some I am looking for pure strength, energy, and endurance and think this would allow me to judge this supplements full potential! Crossfit rely's heavily on olympic lifts that have been kickin my butt lately so I am in need of a boost!

statik

statik

Awards
Height: 5'10
Weight: 168
Approx Fat%: 12

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): To cut up and gain lean mass. Also to break some plateaus that I've reached recently.

Current Supplements: Redline Xtreme. Protein. mulit-vit. omega-3

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: I can run with my current supps or run with my Multi-vit/Omega-3/BCAA Hdrol/Cycle Assist/PCS/Lean Xtreme/Inhibit-E. I haven't started it yet but was planning to in the next week or two.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: none. this will be my first.

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? Of course:)

Can you post pics? As always I can post pics/vids.

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? none.

Tell me why you are worthy!!! Because I have bust my ass recently and went from 220 down to 165. That was mainly bodyfat. I'm a sold 165-170. I am now trying to build up and a little and I have reached some plateaus when I go heavy. My cutting is still never an issue. It takes a lot to burn me out. Also, because I can test with or without the Hdrol cycle since I haven't started. Since I've never done any PH/PS you will also know that the results are not related to the PH/PS. I would really like to run with the Hdrol if I had a choice:)

Last edited:

txagemt

Awards
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 220lb
Approx Fat%: 9

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Gain about 10 - 15lbs of lean mass and shred up

Current Supplements: T911, Prime, Animal Stack, Animal M-stack, White Flood, Purple Wrath, Muscle Milk

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: Above listed and a creatine

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Just started a PH cycle

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? yes

Can you post pics? yes

NONE

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
can we get a reply from a palo rep in your company section thread about these please? We all have some questions and confusion going on.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Height:5f5
Weight:139 as of today
Approx Fat%: 7% exact

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Gain 5 pounds and dead lift 350 by 3rd month Today I did a PR of 2 reps at 325.

Current Supplements: vitaimins protein and fish oil

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: ditto.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: 14ad 6 months ago

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? Yes

Can you post pics? Yes and videos

no drugs

I have tried atp type products with very little results. Now that I am doing DC training Its kicking my ass. The rest pause is bad. I am so week by my second and 3rd set but with ATP I believe this should help negate this.
Not only that if I really like it this could be in my daily regimen with my preworkout products in the future. One last thing. I am honest. I am real and I don't bull **** when something works I say it works when it doesn't I do.

Ur avi is creepy as f*ck

isco6

Awards
Height:6.0
Weight:225
Approx Fat%:22

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):shed 15 lbs

Current Supplements:morphe. whey protien

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:just what I have listed

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle:dont know what that is

Can you start the 1st week of Jan?yes

Can you post pics?yes

I do take some meds but dont think they would interfere with the trial
Tell me why you are worthy!!! I am relatively new to body building and have made several changes over the past 3 years. I never drink acohol never smoke do not stay up long periods of time. And because I have nit used many supps i feel i may be a better receptor. Thank you very much.

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
Height: 5'10
Weight: 136
Approx Fat%:9

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):get alot healthier.

Current Supplements: milk thistle and whey protien

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: same as The Above

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Have not done one.

Can you start the 1st week of Jan? Yes, but I wont be getting it by then will I lol, I will love to do this log, My first log on this site!

Can you post pics? No

Nope

Tell me why you are worthy!!! This would be my first log on the site, and It would be wonderful for me to do. I Could use and log this for 2 things. First of all in the weight room,(heavy lifting) and second in the dojo for martial arts. This supp would be fun to use and log for both, no doubt. I could chart strength increases in the gym, also see how my stamina and endurance is my martial arts training.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its Wednesday.....I thought Monday was the day?

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
ship to canada?
We can try. Not 100% sure it will make it but we will definitely try to get it to our friends to the north!

can we get a reply from a palo rep in your company section thread about these please? We all have some questions and confusion going on.
Going over there now...Sorry for the delay. Been out of the office all week.

Its Wednesday.....I thought Monday was the day?
Sorry guys, thought I would be able to get on here earlier in the week but that obviously didn't happen. Check back in 30 min. I will announce a few of the testers.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
HERE ARE A FEW TESTERS!!! KEEP APPS COMING THOUGH!

kjkriston
djbombsquad
mentaltwitch
justreading
geekpoop

PM me your addresses!

Congrats to you all. If you put an app in and your name isn't listed above don't be discouraged. We are still going to be picking a few more testers after this weekend. Thanks again for everyone's patience!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice line up of testers PAL. Congrats guys!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
kjkriston
djbombsquad
mentaltwitch
justreading
geekpoop

PM me your addresses!

Congrats to you all. If you put an app in and your name isn't listed above don't be discouraged. We are still going to be picking a few more testers after this weekend. Thanks again for everyone's patience!
Thanks for the oppertunity!!:thumbsup:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
kjkriston
djbombsquad
mentaltwitch
justreading
geekpoop

PM me your addresses!

WOOOO!!!! thank fellas at PAL!
PS=- Its seems as though justreading has beened banned. He got it one day after he posted an app for this. unsure why though.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal! Can't wait to give this a go round guys!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Real excited about this....cannot wait!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome. Did it already ship?

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Tracking info was PM'd to all the testers! It shipped earlier this week so you guys should have it soon!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE TESTERS FOR ATP TABS SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO POST UP YOUR APPS!!!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Will you still look at the ones that have already been posted because I would be really interested in these?