The NEW Anadraulic State GT is FNKING AWESOME

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. HEy guys, any ETA on the new AS-GT? Really looking forward to trying this out! What about the non-Y Psarm! I know ya'll are busy but I am so excited for these!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    HEy guys, any ETA on the new AS-GT? Really looking forward to trying this out! What about the non-Y Psarm! I know ya'll are busy but I am so excited for these!!!!!!
    AS-GT, you'll see in a couple of weeks, Feb time frame.., no word on the Y-free pSarm yet..
    •   

3. Resolve,
    I appreciate the advice. I think i'll give it a go, and keep a watchful eye on the BP.

4. has natadrol shipped yet?

5. AS is my favorite pre-WO drink. I will never train without it. I didn't care for the first flavoring system, but I'm looking forward to trying this new formula. I just hope it's as effective. I felt unstoppable.

6. You will definitely like this one Kimbo!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. hey its been more than a month and i haven't received my samples of AS:GT

It's not a big deal. i am not whining about it; i am simply stating that i have not received it so you guys dont think i "stole" a sample without putting a review up

thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    hey its been more than a month and i haven't received my samples of AS:GT

It's not a big deal. i am not whining about it; i am simply stating that i have not received it so you guys dont think i "stole" a sample without putting a review up

thanks
    Sorry about that man. I don't know what happened. PM me your address and I'll take care of it for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Sorry about that man. I don't know what happened. PM me your address and I'll take care of it for you.
    nah its alright

i believe it is the Canadian Custom boarders that are responsible for this mishap

thanks for the offer though!

10. The release date for this is near..!! I cannot wait for it
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM