The NEW Anadraulic State GT is FNKING AWESOME

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. HEy guys, any ETA on the new AS-GT? Really looking forward to trying this out! What about the non-Y Psarm! I know ya'll are busy but I am so excited for these!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    HEy guys, any ETA on the new AS-GT? Really looking forward to trying this out! What about the non-Y Psarm! I know ya'll are busy but I am so excited for these!!!!!!
    AS-GT, you'll see in a couple of weeks, Feb time frame.., no word on the Y-free pSarm yet..
    •   

3. Resolve,
    I appreciate the advice. I think i'll give it a go, and keep a watchful eye on the BP.

4. has natadrol shipped yet?

5. AS is my favorite pre-WO drink. I will never train without it. I didn't care for the first flavoring system, but I'm looking forward to trying this new formula. I just hope it's as effective. I felt unstoppable.
    •   

6. You will definitely like this one Kimbo!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. hey its been more than a month and i haven't received my samples of AS:GT

It's not a big deal. i am not whining about it; i am simply stating that i have not received it so you guys dont think i "stole" a sample without putting a review up

thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by niCe99 View Post
    hey its been more than a month and i haven't received my samples of AS:GT

It's not a big deal. i am not whining about it; i am simply stating that i have not received it so you guys dont think i "stole" a sample without putting a review up

thanks
    Sorry about that man. I don't know what happened. PM me your address and I'll take care of it for you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Sorry about that man. I don't know what happened. PM me your address and I'll take care of it for you.
    nah its alright

i believe it is the Canadian Custom boarders that are responsible for this mishap

thanks for the offer though!

10. The release date for this is near..!! I cannot wait for it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 04:22 PM