Log Shred Ultra by MST and fight against those holiday cookies!!
- 12-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Log Shred Ultra by MST and fight against those holiday cookies!!
- 12-18-2009, 08:17 PM
- 12-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Ho Ho Holy Crap people....here is your chance to log the upgrade to our fat burner (hardcore shred xs), the BRAND NEW Shred Ultra !! The long awaited update by MST guaranteed to blast fat and also with added adrenal support has arrived at the MST warehouse and Nutraplanet and we're ready to get some testers! Let the games begin!!
We are looking for a couple of testers to run our combo of Shred Ultra/Cordygen 5 and also a couple of testers to run Shred Ultra by itself. This is a phenomenal chance to run some phenomenal products ladies and gentlemen....let's get the apps coming!
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
Must be 18 or older
Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.
Required Information for application entry:
Sex - M or F :
Body type :
Training Experience (please be detailed) :
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
Current Sport Played (if any) :
Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Current Daily Water Intake :
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
Thank you in advance for your applications and I look forward to reviewing them all!! Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Kwanzaa in advance
looks like a good opptunity... hope people take advantage of this one.. sure knows we will need it after the holidays!!
Why always 18? Haha oh well I'll be there in March.
Good luck to everyone!
jump on this one people....great products to go in this round!
Just think that person could have a full out MST log run and see howare the products work syngeristically...
Was just a thought I had.. so could that person apply for this too??
I'll throw my hat into the ring. I definately need to lose a few lbs of fat around the midsection after the holidays.
Age : 36
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6'0
• Weight : 196lbs, BF% - 15%
• Body type : Ecto/Meso
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Lifting off and on for the last 15 years. Really got dialed into a consistent diet and training routine the last 7 to 8 years. While in my 20's my main goal was to build strength and put on mass. Since I've aged a little bit (age 36 now), my goals have changed a little bit. Now I try to stay relatively lean year round (ranging from 8 - 15% bf) and don't really lift for strength any more as it's led to numerous injuries in the past. Been a sports enthusiast all my life. I try to play in all types of different sports leagues(flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball).
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : I do a push/pull/leg routine. The reps I use vary each week, being week1 = 5reps, week2 = 10reps, week3 = 15reps and week4 = 20reps and repeat. A sample of my lifting routine (week 1 - 5 reps) looks like this:
Monday - Push
Flat BB Bench Press - 2 set 5
Machine Fly's - 1 set to 5
Machine Press - 1set to 5
Military Press - 2 set to 5
Seated DB Press - 1 set to 5
Dips - 2 set to 5
Rope Pushdowns - 1 set to 5
Tuesday - Legs
Box Squats - 2 set to 5
DB Lunges - 1 set to 5
Leg Curls - 2 set to 5
Stiff DL - 1 set to 5
Calves - 2 set to 25
Abs - 200 reps of various exercises
Thursday - Pull
wg pull ups - 2 set to 5
BB rows - 1 set to 5
Deadlift - 1 set to 5
BB Shrugs - 2 set to 5
DB lateral raises - 1 set to 5
Standing BB Curl - 2 set to 5
DB Curl on preacher - 1 set to 5
- Note - I've gained a few lbs since Thanksgiving, so I'm looking to switch routines up and go with a more strength protocol routine, but haven't decided which one yet.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: For cardio I hit the tready for 20 minutes on workout days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday). On Wednesday I do various cardio for 45 minutes ranging from jumping rope, treadmill, bike, or going to the gym and running sprints. On Friday I play pick-up bball with the guys at work for about 1.5 hours.
Current Sports Played: Right now I'm in off-season mode as far as competitive sports. They want start up until Feb - March timeframe. I play pick-up basketball with the guys on Friday right now, with the occasional pick-up game of volleyball as well.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Only the basics - Whey, Fish Oil, Multi
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Breakfast - a shake consisting of 1/2 cup of whole oats, 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 tsps of natty p.butter, 1 banana and cinnamon.
Lunch - ususally lean meat (either chicken or turkey burger), steamed veggies and an apple.
Post Workout - The exact same as lunch (lean meat, veggies and apple). Gotta love leftovers
Dinner - Lean meat (usually the opposite of what I had for lunch, so if I had chicken for lunch, I'll have turkey burger for dinner), green beans and small piece of fruit (4 or 5 strawberries)
Night - 1/2 cup of ff cottage cheese, 2 tsp of natty p.butter, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, cinnamon and splenda
• Current Daily Water Intake : At least 1.5 gallons a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
Bludevil's horny & lean TestoPro log (sponsored)
Bludevil's Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 endurance log (Sponsored)
Bludevil's Cut with Lipo-PM (Sponsored)
Bludevil's Swell Run (sponsored)
Bludevil "Get's Diesel" with Trib Test Ext...
Bludevil's PAL - Sponsered Incarnate run
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...Bludevil's DCP Log
My case: Because I'm starting to get old and my metabolism has slowed down a lot in the last few years. In the last 2 years, from age 34 to 36, I've went from pooping 4-5 times a day to 2 times a day if I'm lucky. My diet and training has been consistent so the only thing it could be is age. I would love to add in a thermogenic/fat loss supplement to aid in my goal of losing fat/maintaining muscle over the winter/spring timeframe in preparation for the summer cut. Again, thanks for the chance. I've logged Cordygen 5 and loved the endurance aspect, so I know Shred Ultra will not dissapoint.
I would use the shred after to aid in a fat loss approach, whereas with the nitro/cre02 I would aim more for strength and size. These goals tend to compete with each other...
Understandable... Surprised more people aren't jumping in on this, we all know everyone is gonna need a little kickstart after christmass and newyears
lol... wow I am a geek then cuz Im always on this site. Sometimes even while driving I will be checking my user cp on my phone!! LOL... when I was in class I was just on AM and not paying attention to the lectures at all.. sheet, when im at work, home, road, out with friends, basically anytime anywhere Im on AM checking post. Damn I have issues.. need to get a life I guess
how long is this open to sir?
Id love to do the combo log, but unfortunately my camera was just broke, due to my precious little daughter
Can I put an app in for my son? He is a 19 yo D1 football player. He is 6' 2" and 305. Our goal is to get him down to about 295-297.
Age : 34
• Sex - Mail
• Height : 5'8
• Weight : 185
• Body type :Endomorph
• Training Experience- been lifting off and on since 15 played many different sports growing up and in hs, wrestled in college
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :training on p 90x on and off for last 6months. chest back on monday, cardio on tuesday, thursday, and sat, wed shoulder and arms, legs and back on fri. mma training tuesday and thursday
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : tuesday and thursday 3 miles in morning and mma at night
• Current Sport Played (if any) : mix martial arts and jui jitsu
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : creatine, multi, fishoil, noxplode, flax oil, bcaa's, glutamine
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : nope
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : ckd/keto- 2300 ed, 30 carbs a day 5.5 days a week, 700 friday night and sat
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gal a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : n/a
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : i've recently lost 60 need to loose another 20, i think this opportunity would help me stay focused, motivated, and help take me to the next level. i'll have my first mma fight in may and need to stay focused. thanks
nice app pal...glad to see it!
Chance might be running out people....apps anyone?!
U can always just send it to meeeee A full MST log sounds sexy doesn't it.....
Hmmm... I will have to get my app in.
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
Rosie's Application for Shred Ultra
Sex - M or F: Female
Height: 156.6 cm (i.e. 51.8)
Weight: 54.5 kg (i.e. 120 lb)
Body type: Meso-endo
Training Experience (please be detailed):
My life as an athlete began very early. I have been involved in sports since I could remember and have been in multiple representative teams in a myriad of sports, including, but not limited to: Athletics, basketball, cricket, cross-country running, cycling, mountain-biking, soccer, softball, and volleyball. In 2000 I started cycling and I became part of the NZ Cyling Team, after winning all but one National title available for my age-group; from then on it became my life for the next five years...Initially my gym training (February, 2002) was to improve my sprint cycling performance (for the upcoming the Junior Worlds). I kept resistance training long after that and when I left school, moved, and entered the real world, despite taking time out from competition, I never stopped training or going to the gym. The gym that I used was full of New Zealand's top NZFBB bodybuilders. I had the sudden impulse 12 weeks out from the regional NZFBB competition (August, 2004) to enter the figure class for fun and the experience, because it was something totally different to any sport I had ever done (cycling was never 'fun'; when you get to the elite level in any sport [I think that] fun stops entering the equation). The guys were great, helping me out with training and diet. For the first time in my life I saw my body do things that I never thought possible (cyclists' resistance training is performance orientated, not for aesthetics). Seeing those changes was more rewarding than all my national and international cycling merits. Plus, I grew up as a tomboy, and the closer I got to the competition, the more I started to actually feel and WANT to embrace my femininity! I didn't have any expectations; I just wanted to see what I could do with the time that I had. I placed 3rd, but didn't compete at the NZFBB Nationals despite qualifying (As with cycling, I enjoyed the training more...) That competition (November, 2004) was supposed to be a 'first and last' event. But, since retiring from cycling (December, 2007), because of who I am and what my life has been like for the last 9 years, and because I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING, I started focusing on gaining muscle mass, with the intention of eventually competing seriously in the Bodybuilding arena I am going to compete in 2010, aiming to win my WNBF Figure Pro and Ms. Fit Body Pro cards
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
This is MAINTENANCE (excluding pm cardio) -
Day 1: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders + pm Cardio
Day 2: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Hamstrings/Abs
Day 3: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms + pm Cardio
Day 4: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body
Day 5: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Back/Chest + pm Cardio
Day 6: HIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min
I have ONE Day OFF ALL training per week, and take it whenever my body requires it. Once taken I continue the days consecutively.
Note that if I feel like it I will also do ~20 minutes of post-weights cardio on any given day.
Examples (actual sessions) Please note that my training does not stay the same re exercises, order, sets, reps, or weight each week, but varies:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging
Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets) -
1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 10 x 10
2. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 12
3. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 12
4. Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
Abs/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets) -
1. Abs A - 3 x [a. knee-ups x 10, b. incline dragonflags x 10, reverse curls (on floor) x 10]
2. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 4 x 10, 20, 30, 40
3. BB Good Mornings 4 x 10
4. Leg Press (feet high on plate) 4 x 10
5. Abs B - 2 [a. weighted deadbugs (on bench) x 10, b. rope crunches x 10]
Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets) -
Superset A -
1. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
Superset B -
3. Incline Dips 4 x 12
4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 15
Superset C -
5. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 8
6. Zottoman Curls 4 x 15
Superset D -
7. Rope Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
8. Incline Bicep Curls 4 x 15
Superset E -
9. Crunches (knees at 90 degrees) 1 x 50
10. Knee-Ins (on bench) 1 x 50
Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets/supersets) -
1. Leg Press (feet high on the plate) 4 x 10
2. Plyometric Bench Jumps 2 x 40
3. BB Back Squat (wide-stance) 1 x 20
4. BB Good Mornings 1 x 20
5. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
6. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 2 x 20
Superset A -
7. BB Military Press 2 x 10
8. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 10
9. Dips 4 x 10
10. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 2 x 20
11. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 2 x 20
Superset B -
12. Rope Crunch 2 x 20
13. Weighted Crunch 2 x 20
14. Bicycle 1 x 40
Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets) -
Superset A -
1. BB Deadlifts 6 x 6
2. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 6
Superset B -
3. BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on BB) 6 x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
Superset C -
5. Lat Pull-Downs 2 x 15
6. Push-Ups (feet and hands on floor) 2 x 15
1. Skip 1 min
2. Squat Jumps 1 min
3. Skip 1 min
4. Burpees (with Push-Up) 1 min
5. Skip 1 min
6. Deadbugs 1 min
7. Skip 1 min
8. Shadowbox 1 min
9. Skip 1 min
10. Plank 1 min
11. Skip 1 min
12. Squat Jumps 1 min
13. Skip 1 min
14. Burpees (with Push-Up) 1 min
15. Skip 1 min
16. Deadbugs 1 min
17. Skip 1 min
18. Shadowbox 1 min
19. Skip 1 min
20. Plank 1 min
5km Run, Cycling, Gazelle, Rower, or Skipping
You can see more examples, re exactly what I have done for the last year in my 2009 Training/Supplementation Journal - The Female Terminator Chronicles.
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed):
Current Sport Played (if any): Not currently involved in sport. Training is a LIFESTYLE.
Current Supplements (please list all product names):
* BC+EAA: 3 scoops with breakfast and 3 scoops pre-bed.
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps pre-bed.
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days).
* MyoFusion: 1 scoop with mid-morning meal and 1 scoop with mid-afternoon meal.
* RPM: 2 caps first thing.
Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): No.
Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed):
I generally use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) change on a day-to-day basis.
However, totally against my usual whatever whenever and just train hard to make up for it, I will be following as closely as possible to this over the next 4 weeks
* Total calories 1200-1300 cal/day
* Protein 150-160g/day (53-55% total daily energy intake)
* Carbohydrates 60-80g/day (17-20% total daily energy intake)
* Fat 30-40g/day (27-30% total daily energy intake)
* Monday includes a cheat meal as long as at least 120g of protein is consumed this day other macros can be whatever (usually VERY high carbohydrates, ~400g)
* 5 meals daily (labeled M1, M2 .) 2.5-3 hours apart
Current Daily Water Intake: 1-2 galleons.
Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any):
Contest Prep with Applied Neutriceuticals
Rosies Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar
The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with ANs Ultimate Cutting Stacks
Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition
Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)
The Female Terminator Chronicles
The Female Terminator Takes on LGs Anadraulic State (sponsored)
Rosie rides the White Raspberry wave of Controlled Labs' White Flood (Sponsored)
Time to Strip the Female Terminator with Liposolv (Sponsored)
Napalm (post #107)
Green MAGnitude (sample)
Lipotropic Protein (sample)
Purple Wraath (sample)
Lipotropic Protein (Extra Rich Vanilla flavour)
Anadraulic State (initial impression Fruit Punch flavour)
BC+EAA (initial impression - Watermelon-Kiwi flavour)
Lipotropic Protein (initial impression reformulated Extra Rich Vanilla flavour)
BC+EAA (initial impression Blue Raspberry flavour) (post #679)
Combat Powder (initial impression Chocolate Peanut Butter flavour) (post #679)
Super Pump 250 (sample)
Dark Matter (sample)
Zero Carb Isopure (Apple Melon flavour)
MyoFusion (Strawberry and Cream flavour)
Fat-Free Whey Protein Isolate
BC+EAA (initial impression Grape flavour) (post #846)
Glycobol (post #905)
White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
Liposolv (post #22)
MyoFusion (Double Chocolate flavour) (post #958)
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case):
Due to circumstances since I have been in the US I was not able to train as I would normally for some time, thus gaining bodyfat and decreasing my athletic performance. Therefore my current goal is to get back to 8% bodyfat. I also want to build my speed endurance back up, as well as improve my strength, so that I am in the best athletic conditioning of my life, and just keep getting better once I have accomplished my body composition goal.
Everything I do I do to the best of my ability. I always strive for excellence, and anything less than the best is not enough... I know how my body reacts to anything- training, nutrition, or supplementation - and therefore can give an accurate assessment on the effectiveness of a product. I keep very comprehensive, detailed, and objective logs.
Man, I love the nutrition panel on this product. Any thoughts of releasing a decaf version?
The Historic PES Legend
i actually bought a bottle of the shred with the char burge or whatever formula, i liked it ok, but was very weak on stim, imo. this looks much better!!!
i'm going to leave this open for one more day people...sometime tomorrow entries are officially closed. Please submit your apps if you haven't, and good luck!
Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out. I've been chosen to log another product. The profile on Shred Ultra looks great. I would have loved to give this a run. I'll be following the one's selected. From the app's filled out, I doubt I would have been selected anyway.
sorry for taking so long everyone...i've been moving so things have been crazy.
please shoot me your information so that I can get these products shipped to you asap
ps - please post a link to your log in this thread when it arrives
Rosie's Shred Ultra Log
My Shred Ultra Log is now up: The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra (Sponsored).
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hoomgar in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 162Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:26 PM
- By Cpo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
- By JessieC in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
- By thicketman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2007, 05:00 AM