Log Shred Ultra by MST and fight against those holiday cookies!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. i'm going to leave this open for one more day people...sometime tomorrow entries are officially closed. Please submit your apps if you haven't, and good luck!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out. I've been chosen to log another product. The profile on Shred Ultra looks great. I would have loved to give this a run. I'll be following the one's selected. From the app's filled out, I doubt I would have been selected anyway.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to drop out. I've been chosen to log another product. The profile on Shred Ultra looks great. I would have loved to give this a run. I'll be following the one's selected. From the app's filled out, I doubt I would have been selected anyway.
    thats very unfortunate bud....I enjoyed the last log you did for us a lot.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    thats very unfortunate bud....I enjoyed the last log you did for us a lot.
    Thanks, I'm planning on buying some Shred Ultra from the Nutra sale anyway. I may end up doing a log anyways.

  5. sorry for taking so long everyone...i've been moving so things have been crazy.

    PigPen75

    and

    Rosie

    please shoot me your information so that I can get these products shipped to you asap


    ps - please post a link to your log in this thread when it arrives
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry for taking so long everyone...i've been moving so things have been crazy.

    PigPen75

    and

    Rosie

    please shoot me your information so that I can get these products shipped to you asap


    ps - please post a link to your log in this thread when it arrives
    Awesome! PM incoming
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Awesome! PM incoming
    subbed.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  8. Rosie's Shred Ultra Log


    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    awesome Rosie....I cant wait to see your run on this.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Sorry for the late response, its been nuts around here. thanks for the opportunity and looking forward to logging. I've already took pics and will have my measurements and logging page up tomorrow. I'll start logging the day i receive the product.

  11. sounds great bud...thanks!
    Just make sure to post a link to the log in here when it's up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. Thanks CTDuece and MST, got my shred ultra and my cordygen5 and an ass load of sample, thanks a lot, here my log:

    Pigpen75's Shred Ultra log (sponsored)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Thanks CTDuece and MST, got my shred ultra and my cordygen5 and an ass load of sample, thanks a lot, here my log:

    Pigpen75's Shred Ultra log (sponsored)
    fantastic, can't wait to see your results!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro
    By Hoomgar in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:26 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
  3. Universal Ultra Whey: Cookies & Cream
    By JessieC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM
  4. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
  5. Ultra Peptide V2.0 Cookies-n-Cream
    By thicketman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 05:00 AM
Log in
Log in