HUGE Thank you to Zach!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Zach, who is a rep for Anabolic Innovations used his connections to get us a PRO MMA fighter to sponsor.

In case you don't know who Zach is, he is also known as crazyfool405 :)

This was a VERY welcomed surprise to me so I wanted to publicly thank Zach for this.

As a bonus I will be randomly thanking posters in this thread by giving them 2 beta samples for TWO different products we will be bringing to market.

This is your chance to get a say in the next product from an International Supplement company.

This is for US and Canadians 18 years and older who did NOT request an Orange Cycle Support Sample. This is NOT the Cycle Support sample.

So just post a thumbs up or a congrats to Zach in this thread and you will be eligible to get the free Beta Samples

I will be PMing the people I choose.

Cliff notes. Post a thank you/thumbs up to Zach in this thead and you may be chosen to receive for FREE 2 beta samples of 2 new products from Anabolic Innovations. No need to log it just try it and if you want give us your suggestions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome news indeed! Anabolic Innovations will be an awesome sponsor, and this is a great way for you guys to get some new recognition on the market. Congrats to all involved!

Nice job, Zack! :thumbsup:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Zach,

Please feel free to let people know a little bit about this fighter.

I believe he is undefeated so far right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will let Zach fill you in. He is not a big name by any means and a little rough around the edges so he is a good fit with Anabolic Innovations.

We too are not a big name and a little rough around the edges but we are still fighting lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not being in the UFC does not mean that he is not a "name" fighter (well, to me, at least).

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
congrats . and thanks for ur continued help with everything :diet, training, supps. i wouldnt have made the progress i have so far without ur help bro.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Not being in the UFC does not mean that he is not a "name" fighter (well, to me, at least).
Ah got ya.

I just didn't want to mislead anyone thinking we had signed Chuck Liddell or something :veryhappy:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gian Villante

5-0 in ring of combat. Upcoming fight in febuary on the 19th

Used to play football (he was 265 at that time) and was all american wrestler.

His fight in febuary will be a title fight at 205 I believe. Right now he sits at a lean 215-220. Super strong. Super fast. Absolute beast all around. I believe the last fight he had was a knockout due to HEADKICK. Awesome.

Bellmorekickboxingmma.com. They may have some pics or videos on there :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He looks like a solid LHW. How long has he been training MMA?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont even care for a sample, but i just want to say that Zach is a great guy and a very knowledgeable individual.....thumbs up buddy

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Zach and the new sponsored athlete, I'm sure there will more to come.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not sure exactly how long Gian has been doing MMA but hes been wrestling since high school

i believe hes 24 dont qoute me on that. hes a beast. next time i see him doing plyos or anything of the sort maybe i can tape it, and put short clips together, however i and definetly no good with a camera and editing.

Look up Gian Villante on youtube, too bad nothing on youube from what i have seen is a full video.

in september which i believe was most recent was the sickest head kick. guy just fell. and that was his first kick of the fight lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
will be following him bro, wish him the best

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that is awesome and good job Zach. Cool thing to do A.I. I can def say Zach is a great guy from my own experience and I just want to publicly thank him for his help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone who POSTED above this post and wants the 2 beta Samples send me an email directly at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

USA and Canada only (sorry about that)

They will go out by next Wed or Thursday.

Once you have tried them please send a follow up email to me letting us know your suggestions what you would like to see changed with the products

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dang just missed it....room for one more?

Either way....dude still get's a thumbs up in my book. :bigok:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sure go ahead and send me an email and we will take care of you.

They will be sent out next Wed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job Crazy and best of luck Zach. AI will be a big plus in your corner for sure!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Very sick its always nice to have sponsered athletes because that opens the door to soooooo many other things and business opportunities.

EDIT: Just realized there was samples involved :stooges: If its not too late id be willing to take some off your hands :trink26:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Gian Villante

5-0 in ring of combat. Upcoming fight in febuary on the 19th

Used to play football (he was 265 at that time) and was all american wrestler.

His fight in febuary will be a title fight at 205 I believe. Right now he sits at a lean 215-220. Super strong. Super fast. Absolute beast all around. I believe the last fight he had was a knockout due to HEADKICK. Awesome.

Bellmorekickboxingmma.com. They may have some pics or videos on there :)
Info

S

Shogun

Awards
Congrats. I love MMA and look forward to watxhing this guy fight. Did I miss out on a chance for the sample?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
If anyone would like the 2 beta samples please send me an email directly at CROWLER [at] Anabolicinnovations.com US and Canada only.

They will be mailed out within a week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Thnx guys.
I didn't even know you were an AI rep. I just thought you were a damn smart and very helpful guy that teaches what you have learned. Awesome news on the fighter. AI going big time!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesomee stuff guys. Thanks silver

Thnx to everyone

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats effin sweet NJ!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome news!! Sounds like a winning combination to me, keep up the great work guys!!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Very cool Congrats

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good deal- pembroke got at me on this... AI doing big things!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome man... The Garv interviewed him?... you're there if The Garv is talking to you.

good luck to your fighter... may he stay undefeated and wipe out his weight class in the org he fights for!