Project Z is in the works - new Animal product

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm a Z? I tested M. I have a few thoughts on this ;) If it is Animal it will be great, so this should be awesome

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
interesting, glad to see Universal is hard at work producing some new stuff, Ill be watching for the logs.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
any chance of having any loggers here like ur doing at the other place?

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
any chance of having any loggers here like ur doing at the other place?
For these prototypes we have a very limited number of cans however once the final product is out we will definitely run a promo here and have loggers.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Stubed! For further info.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
OK fellas, just got word that there are 5 extra Alpha Tester cans available.

Let me know who wants to be a tester.

Eligibility: Just gotta be 18+ and have a US/APO & FPO/Canadian mailing address.

We will ask you to keep a log here on AM and you can NOT reveal the formula.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a great offer. Looking forward to seeing the results of this one

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established

Eligibility: Just gotta be 18+ and have a US/APO & FPO/Canadian mailing address.

I would totally be all over loging this. I put my bid in.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Drool comes out of mouth:32::32: Putting my bid in aswell:deal:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

This is a super unique opportunity fellas, get in on this!

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!!!

Winners will be picked tomorrow AM! DO NOT WAIT to put in your applications if you want a chance at one of the 5 cans.

This is hot fellas, jump on this.

Hg

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
in, i signed up, but i got to wait for activation to post, and then get five posts, but after that im in.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Just PM'd you

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man id love to get in on this also! but i just won the cookie and cream real gains promo so i dunno, but id say it will be great!
if im one of the 5 thatd be great too!
by the way c&c is an improvement on teh chocolate real gains

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
We're back! I wanted to pick winners this AM but the forum was down all day here for me fellas. Looking over this now...

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I would totally be all over loging this. I put my bid in.
Drool comes out of mouth:32::32: Putting my bid in aswell:deal:
in, i signed up, but i got to wait for activation to post, and then get five posts, but after that im in.
man id love to get in on this also! but i just won the cookie and cream real gains promo so i dunno, but id say it will be great!
if im one of the 5 thatd be great too!
by the way c&c is an improvement on teh chocolate real gains
JN, don't sweat it bro, your in...

That is only 4 so far. Fellas, you are in for a can. Who wants that last can? Next post asking for it claims it.

You 4 that won, send your information to [email protected]

You must tell them what you have won (can of new Animal Supplement "Project Z" to alpha test and log) and from where (what message board - IE... Anabolicminds.com)

Also include a link to this post in your email.

Hg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't wait to see how this goes. Always love a new animal product

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to see how this goes. Always love a new animal product
Still trying to get one more entrant bro. If you know anyone who would be interested in Alpha Testing this new supplement send them on over here.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
wait... so just by posting here, i get the chance to log the product?

If so, then AWESOME.

Ill sent my info to the aforementioned email. Thanks.

(By the way supps that improve my recovery are on the top of my list. I love being able to workout that little bit harder, or recover that one extra day faster. Also gotta dig the prices on Animal Products as well.)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I pm'd Ng about more info. I am interested in logging, but I am wanting more information before I commit.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

VERY cool to get some of the Alpha samples for guys here on AMs. Nice job reps!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
wait... so just by posting here, i get the chance to log the product?

If so, then AWESOME.

Ill send my info to the afformentioned email. Thanks.

(By the way supps that improve my recovery are on the top of my list. I love being able to workout that little bit harder, or recover that one extra day faster)
You won your can to log above bro. Send in your info.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I pm'd Ng about more info. I am interested in logging, but I am wanting more information before I commit.
Not sure you are going to get a reply from him before this ends bro. What do you need to know? Shoot me that PM.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
VERY cool to get some of the Alpha samples for guys here on AMs. Nice job reps!
Thanks bro, I was excited too. I wasn't sure how many boards we were going to hit and I always like to bring the love over here to AM when we can.

Hg

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Done and Done, thanks for the oppurtunity.
Sure thing. Remember, you are an Alpha tester so you cannot release any ingredient information in your log. Just results and that type of feedback is what we are looking for.

Hg

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much once again animal sent my email really excited to try this new product

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a bit late, boards were down for awhile. Have you got your 5 testers? If not, I would love to run this log for you guys!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Animal. Email sent.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm a bit late, boards were down for awhile. Have you got your 5 testers? If not, I would love to run this log for you guys!
I'd love to pick you bro but it wouldn't be fair seeing as how you just won the C&C Whey Pro.

You other 4 guys should be getting your product shortly. Gotta hold out for 1 more yet. 1 can left for testing. Who is taking it?

Hg

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to pick you bro but it wouldn't be fair seeing as how you just won the C&C Whey Pro.

You other 4 guys should be getting your product shortly. Gotta hold out for 1 more yet. 1 can left for testing. Who is taking it?

Hg
Understandable :) Figure I'd try :D If you hvae that can lying around to long and looking for a logger, you know where to find one XD

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I just started dieting for a contest on Sunday. I'll be dieting for the next twelve weeks. If this is something stim free/carb free, I'd be down for a log.

I can post my diet daily and pic's.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Just what I have been looking for. A recovery product as I am doing DC training and its tough recoverying trying to do 1 bodypart twice every 9 days. This could make or break it. I would love to test it and see how legit DC training is and how LEgit project Z is.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you already picked your 5 no biggie. The board was down than my internet was down which made it worse. Im assuming its a leucine glutamine peptide product or a hydro product with carbs.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established

Hg
I would definitely be up for giving it a shot if you have nobody else. I am getting back into it! i am plannign on cutting down so an extra recovery product would help. I am willing to throw my name into the pot, sorry I missed this thread. If it is too late, no problem, I will still be following along here and at the Forvm...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Got my Project Z today so probally gonna start the log on this upcoming monday.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I just started dieting for a contest on Sunday. I'll be dieting for the next twelve weeks. If this is something stim free/carb free, I'd be down for a log.

I can post my diet daily and pic's.
No stims and no carbs that I know of worth worrying about bro. It's a rest recovery product. You are in for that last can.

Send your information to [email protected]

You must tell them what you have won (can of new Animal Supplement "Project Z" to alpha test and log) and from where (what message board - IE... Anabolicminds.com)

For all 5 of you fellas running logs on this stuff, take your pack 35 to 45 minutes before bed.

Hg

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
The info rep christopher, already emailed me back, and told he was gonna ship it today, which was monday, so ill think ill have mine soon, whenever i get it, ill post up a link to the log here.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
No stims and no carbs that I know of worth worrying about bro. It's a rest recovery product. You are in for that last can.

Send your information to [email protected]

For all 5 of you fellas running logs on this stuff, take your pack 35 to 45 minutes before bed.

Hg
Excellent! Thanks a lot, brother!

Also, since I'm in contest prep, I gotta ask - when's the "cardio sucks" tee gonna be available for purchase?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I would love a chance at this! Is this still going on?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Btw i started my log taking my first dose tonight i have a log up link in my sig. Im excited to see the results.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lookin for new updates and feedback... we all know unviersal and animal make solid qualtiy stuff, but damn this ones gotta be ground breaking :)

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
ive been looking over some of the logs over at the animal pak forums, and the people over there seem to like it so far, most have only been on a week.