We will release the ingredients for Natatropin on January 4th to celebrate the ban

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, you heard it. The only NATURAL, non-steroidal product to require PCT is an androgenic plant that causes true androgenic activity in tissues. To celebrate the release of this product we will be releasing it January 4th to celebrate the ban. Thinking the intro pricing will be $25 for AM members...

natatropin is formerly Natadrol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
note to self save 30 dollars to buy natatropin pre release :bigok:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
note to self save 30 dollars to buy natatropin pre release :bigok:
note to self: save 60 for 2
while it shouldn't be to celebrate the ban, it should be more for sticking it to them cause we'll always find a way around it (knock on wood)
very interested in this

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is this natadrol with a name change?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after running this for 1 month, you guys are going to love it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just looked up a few reviews on this. Looks like something that would be nice to run with testopro/IGF-2/Prime... what your thoughts on something like that LG?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a smoking price Eric!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
LG strikes again. Based on the logs I followed, this is a winner. Mass gains, strength gains, minimal sides....AWESOME!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great news:D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In comparison to the MMV series? I am not looking into side effects but overall effectiveness between mmv series and this?

poptopop77

Awards
This sounds awesome I can't wait. My only question is would this come up on a NCAA drug test?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice LG! No reason not to pick up 2 bottles to start the new year with. Hmmm... Natatropin for 30 days followed by Testopro/Stoked for PCT, maybe Prime in place of Stoked. This new year is getting quite ridiculous!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice LG! No reason not to pick up 2 bottles to start the new year with. Hmmm... Natatropin for 30 days followed by Testopro/Stoked for PCT, maybe Prime in place of Stoked. This new year is getting quite ridiculous!
I am thinking more along the lines of a 2 part stack,
Days 1-30 PLCar for Androgen receptor stimulation, testopro for increased free test, natatropin - Androgen, ResV to keep the boys going

Day 30-60 TForce- increase natural production, testopro keep free test levels high, and ResV to keep fueling the furnace on test production, Then back to the Asteroid Stack when it is all said and done.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking more along the lines of a 2 part stack,
Days 1-30 PLCar for Androgen receptor stimulation, testopro for increased free test, natatropin - Androgen, ResV to keep the boys going

Day 30-60 TForce- increase natural production, testopro keep free test levels high, and ResV to keep fueling the furnace on test production, Then back to the Asteroid Stack when it is all said and done.
Always trying to one up me with better ideas, I like it Kleen. I am hoping to put something like this together to start in March, going to take February off completely with just some basic exercises, long overdo at this point and do all cardio and try to get down to 185. I will need some serious help to get the strength back up after this and Natatropin seems like the closest to a hormonal I am wanting to go and the results from logs seems VERY promising. Oh, while on that all cardio cut, there will be OEP And Recreate running through me and who knows, maybe some AP as well a few times a day. Can't be leaving my favs out of the mix.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Subbed....but why not release the ingredients now and take pre-orders for Jan 2nd so people can start logging it on the 4th? Just an idea.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always trying to one up me with better ideas, I like it Kleen. I am hoping to put something like this together to start in March, going to take February off completely with just some basic exercises, long overdo at this point and do all cardio and try to get down to 185. I will need some serious help to get the strength back up after this and Natatropin seems like the closest to a hormonal I am wanting to go and the results from logs seems VERY promising. Oh, while on that all cardio cut, there will be OEP And Recreate running through me and who knows, maybe some AP as well a few times a day. Can't be leaving my favs out of the mix.
LOL, never to one up you Sir. I can't help but to read things and my mind just goes. I look down a line of supps and my mind goes automatically into how I could use them to compliment the next in line. Wheree can I find the oppurtunity for synergy. Hitting that cut will be great for you and strength will come up quickly afterwards. With the cut you have planned strength may not go too low if you time your carbs right.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, never to one up you Sir. I can't help but to read things and my mind just goes. I look down a line of supps and my mind goes automatically into how I could use them to compliment the next in line. Wheree can I find the oppurtunity for synergy.
No harm intended my friend. I will definitely hit you up for recommendations when I am putting that stack together, your ideas seem to be right on for my goals. Good thing I have a nice stock of Ghenerate going, the bottle never seems to end so hopefully I can run it until February :).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No harm intended my friend. I will definitely hit you up for recommendations when I am putting that stack together, your ideas seem to be right on for my goals. Good thing I have a nice stock of Ghenerate going, the bottle never seems to end so hopefully I can run it until February :).
Nice, the Ghen seems to be a hit with the other loggers too. No I didn't think you were being serious about the one up thing. LOL. Took it more as a compliment than anything else. Will help you with whatever you need Bro.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
note to self: save 60 for 2
while it shouldn't be to celebrate the ban, it should be more for sticking it to them cause we'll always find a way around it (knock on wood)
very interested in this
:duel:

I'll take three

really looking forward to running it with Ghenerate

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In comparison to the MMV series? I am not looking into side effects but overall effectiveness between mmv series and this?
LG or anyone that has run the MMV2 or 3, are the overall gains similar to Natatroptin or less?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait for the release!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont believe any of the LG reps has run this for the poster askin above.. Im very excited about this product though and im looking forward to running this down the line some time!

willib

Awards
  • Established
lg notified me on pump,will they do the same for natatropin?

willib

Awards
  • Established
any idea when?on a buget because of santa.want to be prepared.a close estimate would be great.thanks.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
January 4th is my birthday! Is this the same Legal Gear that I did a **** ton of labs on M1T for way back in the day? :cheers:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I dont believe any of the LG reps has run this for the poster askin above.. Im very excited about this product though and im looking forward to running this down the line some time!
Thanks
For some reason I thought I read where someone from LG had tested it

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.... Very intresting.

Stubbed.

willib

Awards
  • Established
if its like the anabolic pump sale,it will be awesome.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's going to be close...let's just say you can get a FULL cycle (2 bottles) for under $49

E

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be close...let's just say you can get a FULL cycle (2 bottles) for under $49

E
Just Bring it Baby!!!!!! This is the perfect thing to drop that water weight off from the Holidays. WooHoo!!!! Might as well be on an Anti E as well as this cuts the Sub-Q water from what I saw in the tester logs.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait! Pct needed but a mild pct correct?

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i would like to check it out , but i just spent alot of $ on tren and andro.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry to go off topic but how is the Y free Psarm coming along?

giantjd

giantjd

Awards
Ohhhh Snap son, count me in for sure! I was going to purchase some other items, but I am holding off as this is WELL WORTH the wait and only a week away!

All I can say is - Thank You & Saweeeeeet!!

J-

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Is this going to be sold by Nutraplanet or by your own store?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our store for starters...then offer it up to the person who wants it most...bb.com seems to be buying up a lot o our first runs though to capture the people, I think they smell blood in the water.