Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Carnivore & Beta-BCAA STACK! Promo - 10 testers wanted


    AnabolicMinds Members,

    The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

    Jason


  2. Product write-ups?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. write ups will be released about a week before the products hit the market. Carnivore is a pre training formula & beta-bcaa's will be a beta-alanine / bcaa product.

  4. Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps

  5. double, triple bumpity

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Carnivore will be a NO based product? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this... bump for apps
    Yes it contains NO based ingredients but that is not the main intention of the product. This product is developed to improve long term results and not just short term pumps (although I like these as well!)

  7. bumpity bump bump. Free product during the holidays. Come on guys and gals!!!

  8. New products AND logs?!
    Count me in

  9. cant wait to try these two, i like the sounds of this carnivore being more than just a typical run of the mill "pump" product

  10. Canadians?
    •   
       


  11. PM sent

  12. sent too.

  13. reservation for me? thank you sir. pm sent. i could use a BCAA now wit my mdrol and p-plex cycle. jst started last week and will be happy to toss these in with or while on PCT

  14. Are these allowed to be run inconjuction with other products or a solo run? Also when would the testers be announced and expected to start the logs? I would be happy to apply but am currently involved in a solo sponsored log that is running till janurary.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic View Post
    AnabolicMinds Members,

    The release of Beta-BCAA's and Carnivore will be in 3 weeks and we would like 10 members to run log's stacking both products at the same time. If you have not ran a log for BBS before and are not running any log's currently please feel free to send me a PM with your information & goals. Thanks guys!

    Jason
    PM'd. Very interested.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Are these allowed to be run inconjuction with other products or a solo run? Also when would the testers be announced and expected to start the logs? I would be happy to apply but am currently involved in a solo sponsored log that is running till janurary.
    Interested in this too! I think I can guess a few things in carnivor which if it is what I think I want me some now

  17. PM sent!

  18. Interested to see if more details r released.

  19. Any updates?

  20. i like how carnivor is 80 servings and seeing as how its 5 lbs i hope its loaded with full dosed ingredients and not tons of sugar.

  21. How did you find out about the serving size if its not even out yet?

  22. In coming. Would love to log this.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  23. Any updates?

  24. ..... bump

  25. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How did you find out about the serving size if its not even out yet?
    google bro


  26. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any updates?
    +1

  27. Gotcha. When do we find out the results?

  28. What is the situation? This new year is coming and I want to grow lol. jk. Hes probably buzy.

  29. Yeah more than likely.....Just give it some time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yok3d by USPlabs--Phase 2 beta testers wanted
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. BBS - Carnivore and BCAA stack
    By bludevil in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:38 PM
  3. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Log in
Log in