MST offers up the goods for X-Mas! NitroCeps/Cre-02 logging opportunities!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ho Ho Holy Crap people....NitroCeps is HERE!! The long awaited product by MST guaranteed to give you some serious pumps (and made perfectly stackable with Cre-02) has arrived at the MST warehouse and within the next few weeks it will be on NutraPlanet shelves. Let the games begin!!

We are looking for a couple of testers to run our combo of NitroCeps/Cre-02 and also a couple of testers to run NitroCeps by itself. Are you ready for the best christmas present of this year?!?!? Normally we request that the testers play some form of sports or that they do a fair amount of cardio.....but this time around, the floor is open to ALL 100%!! No cardio?! Who Cares! No desire to play sports?! Who Cares!! Let's get those app's in people!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Thank you in advance for your applications and I look forward to reviewing them all!! Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah/Happy Kwanzaa in advance ;)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height :5'11
• Weight :204
• Body type :Mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : Been playing sports ever since I can remember(soccer/football/baseball). Started working out at the age of 16. Got serious about it right around freshmen year college(played college football). Ever since, started started messing around with diet/supps/ and different training routines.

M-Chest/bi's/abs
T-Back/tris
W-Legs/abs
Th-Delts/arms
F-Chest/Back supersets/Abs
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Not much if any. I work at UPS which is all the cardio I need. Play indoor soccer on Sunday nights.
• Current Sport Played (if any) :Indoor soccer
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :ON Whey,creatine mono 5-10g a day, Vit-C 3 grams a day, fish oil,multi
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :nope
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :nope
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :2500-3000 cals a day. Big on carbs in the morning. Try not to eat any carbs after 4-5 pm.
• Current Daily Water Intake :1-1.5 gal a day
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : None at the moment
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I believe you should choose me because these two products would be perfect for my goals. I'm pretty much in a recomp type mentality for the time being. I'm content with my current weight and lifestyle and I would like to tone up for now. Nitroceps seems like an awesome product for my goals and i have heard nothing but great things about cre-02. Hopefully you guys choose me and best of luck to whoever gets chosen.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
solid app buddy....thanks for applying!

Let's get them rolling folks, you're going to love this more than you know!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'd apply. but I'm going to be running these two goodies with some other stuff. I've used a few sample of the stuff a bit ago, one just the Nitrcoceps and once with them both, it certainly is what you guys say it is!! Can't wait to tear into those bottles!! Good luck to everyone!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product
damn if it wasnt for this I would be all over this. I am ending my CEE bottle and was wantin to try cre-02 after seeing a carnage and ce-02 log but I have a prior commitment till janurary... sucks!!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6-1 1/2
• Weight :235
• Body type : Athlete
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 8 1/2 years. Have trained for a year with a bodybuilding coach and another year with a powerlifting coach. For the last five years i have trained at a sports performance facility with doctorates in excercise science. It is loacated at a minor league baseball staduim and i train with professional athletes and other college athletes.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Every day of the week except sunday i do 30 minutes of high intensity conditioning and ladders. I lift bodybuilding style workouts (chest, tris, shoulder/ back / bis) on three seperate days during the week and add in neck and abs where i can. Fridays are ussually circuit days and intense workouts. Mondays are ussually full body and my legs. I do not bodybuild or powerlift but lift to become a better athlete.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : Hate the word cardio but do 30 minutes of eliptical everyday except sunday, ladders, jumprope and bike.
• Current Sport Played (if any) : College Football. Tight end.
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Finishing your RagNOrok log in about three days
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Well into a rehab of an acl construction
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 440 carbs 350 protein 185 fat
• Current Daily Water Intake : Always over a gallon
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : Currently logging your RagNOrok. Do not know how to add an url but its PAVB10: RagNOrok Ultra sponsered. Also have logged dermacrine for PP and osteo sport for AN.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : I am a college athlete whos trains seriously. I am not a bodybuilder or powerlifter or lifting to look good. I am an althete and i lift and workout to perform....I take care of my body in every aspect and work out to the extreme. I have many years of experience and train at a high level. I will put these products to the test......

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
damn if it wasnt for this I would be all over this. I am ending my CEE bottle and was wantin to try cre-02 after seeing a carnage and ce-02 log but I have a prior commitment till janurary... sucks!!
toss in your app anyway buddy...it'll be considered :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks interesting!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Awesome oppertunity!! MST makes solid products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Required Information for application entry:
• Sex - M or F :m
• Height :6'1
• Weight :230
• Body type :eek:ld
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :training since 1972-usn, worked out with original udt seals. jest-jungle training philipines. now i train 3xweek and do cardio almost daily
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :full body workout 3xweekly
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) play tennis from 2-4 hours on sundays, run with the dog at park almost daily.
• Current Sport Played (if any) :see above
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :cycle shield-legal gear
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :200mg test cyp weekly
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :trt-low testosterone
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :mostly wing it-go heavy on protein and light as possible on carbs-except on sundays-krispy kreme day.
• Current Daily Water Intake :i shoot for 3 gallons minimum.
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :testopro/slingshot/original aspire-probably a few more
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :because duece called me tiny tim-that's got to be worth something,lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I go MST !!!! Great Stuff Hear!!!!! Can not Wait to see the logs!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
• Sex - M or F :M
• Height :5'7
• Weight :203
• Body type ld: ENDO/MESMORPH (somewhere in between the two)
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :Been lifting 3 years but I would say first 2 I was clueless and this year I have really dialed in on alot of stuff and starting to make real progress
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :full body workout 3xweek all coumpound lifts
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) If I do cardio it is usually strength cardio in the forms of tire flipping, sandbag complexes, kettel bell complexes, sledge hammer swings, and sled drags. Im not too big on running but when I do it is steady state long distance cardio. I havent got a chance to do much before with school but am on break now so should be picking it back up regulary
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Gettin back into Judo :thumbsup:
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :right now I am taking apido-x and hemodraulix both by axis labs. I would not be able to start this till the second week of janurary when I finsh this and at the time I have no problem running this solo or with anything else. I have plenty of supps here so if I am selected I would just ask what is allowed and what isnt.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Advair
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :none
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :Anabolic diet by maurio dipasquale! Been doing it for a while now and got it pretty down packed. For this I will probably consume around 3k calories a day.
• Current Daily Water Intake : Varies. I really dont monitor this much because all I drink is water so its safe to say I get 2 gallons in easy not counting water from food and protein shakes and workout shakes.
Axis Labs New Apido-x v2.0 Log
LG's new Anadraulic Pump Log
Hdrol log
LG Ultimate Joint Support
Judo Josh second attempt at losing weight

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :I dont have much experience with creatine. When I first started working out I got me a bottle of CEE which I still have and I took it wrong. Never preloaded it and used it once in a while and not consistently. Other then that my creatine usually comes from my pre workout but I am finished that and looking to add creatine in by itself and just take a NO product for pre workout. I was looking at either, cre-02, kre-alykn, or just regular bulk creatine mono so this log opptunity is perfect

By the way this app is for the cre-02 product. This is the one I am most interested in trying out but if you wanna throw the nitro in too thats cool.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hate to do this to you but I just got my Nitro~~~~
You sir. suck!! Lol, just kidding. My 2 bottles arrive on the 15th. Already have CRE-02 form like a year ago, and just picked up another bottle.

M

manbeast31

Awards
• Sex - M or F :male
• Height :5ft 6 in
• Weight :194
• Body type :mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : have been training hardcore since 1999, currently in the military and PT and hit the heavies daily
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : mondays upper body bi, tris, chest, shoulders, and back , tues lower leg extensions, squats, leg press; wed is a full body and thursday and friday are the same as monday and tues i just vary what im doing for a particular muscle group all sets are done til failure
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :everyday i run 3.5 to 5 miles a day ill vary between trail runs on base or trendmill
• Current Sport Played (if any) :none for me
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :animal paks, on 100% whey,xtend , and white flood sadly im almost out
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :completely heathly
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :bout 3700 cals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein, most protein comes from chicken
• Current Daily Water Intake :2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :not really
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :if given this chance ill treat this opportunity just as i do my job in the military following all directions to the T, informative, truthful and unbiased, and on time with my post, ive always wanted to try more of your products just never really got round to it, plus if they oh so awesome( which i know they are) i can spend the word to others in my command, well hope i get a chance at this fingers crossed

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great ones so far....let's keep it rollin everyone!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in on this, gals and guys! This is one hell of a stack. I thoroughly enjoyed my run (and log) of Cre-02. Besides, Millennium 1 was generous enough to send me a bunch of NitroCeps samples. Truly amazing! So, apply away! :biglaugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this, gals and guys! This is one hell of a stack. I thoroughly enjoyed my run (and log) of Cre-02. Besides, Millennium 1 was generous enough to send me a bunch of NitroCeps samples. Truly amazing! So, apply away! :biglaugh:
strat, care to give us some details on what we might expect from the nitroceps? your endorsement goes a long ways for those of us who know you- and for those who don't know you-they need to, lol.:bigok:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
strat, care to give us some details on what we might expect from the nitroceps? your endorsement goes a long ways for those of us who know you- and for those who don't know you-they need to, lol.:bigok:
I secound that

M

manbeast31

Awards
i cant wait to see who gets picked i want to try my hand at this stack hardcore like

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i think you meant second that, that's not 'gnarly' man, lol :bigok:
Oh I thought yuy was done HMMM R U making finny of me? lol

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I wanna put an app in but when do ya'll think these will ship out to testers? I could start asap but I will be gone for a week after xmas to go skiing and doubt I will get to workout that week :( !

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wanna put an app in but when do ya'll think these will ship out to testers? I could start asap but I will be gone for a week after xmas to go skiing and doubt I will get to workout that week :( !
Any and all applications will be considered....toss it up bud!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this is a great chance and great combo!!

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
• Sex - M
• Height : 5' 11"
• Weight : 185
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : ~10 yrs
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : P90X
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 5km twice a week
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Volleyball and Basketball
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sustain Alpha, DTH, Toco-8, H-Blocker
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nil
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Maintenance
• Current Daily Water Intake : ~8 glasses
X-Force Log
Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Because the sample of Nitroceps I received was only a tease...I liked it alot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
• Sex - M
• Height : 5' 11"
• Weight : 185
• Body type : Ectomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : ~10 yrs
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : P90X
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 5km twice a week
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Volleyball and Basketball
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : Sustain Alpha, DTH, Toco-8, H-Blocker
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nil
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : No
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Maintenance
• Current Daily Water Intake : ~8 glasses
X-Force Log
Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : Because the sample of Nitroceps I received was only a tease...I liked it alot.
now that's a strong app!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

• Sex – M

• Height : 5’8

• Weight : 191

• Body type : Mesopmorph

• Training Experience (please be detailed) :

M/W/F- Judo
T/Th/Sat- MrKleen’s Warrior Workout Phase 2
(3 days of full body routines kicked off by one 5x5 lift like bench or deadlift then the rest of the body is no rest strip sets till failure)

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed):
Whatever is done in class plus sprinting and mile runs on my own

• Current Sport Played (if any): Im not on any team im just training myself in martial arts and lifting

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
OxyElite Pro
Recreate
Glycobol
Whey Concentrate
Domain ATP

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions?(please be detailed) :no

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
Cutting
Max of 2024 calories a day
Macro intake varies from:
high fat, no carb, high protein
Mod fat, low carb, high protein
Low fat, low carb, high protein

A week may look something like this
Fat/Carb/Protein

M: 100/ 15-20/ 235
T: 90/30/225
W: 80/40/236
Th: 60/60/240
Fri: 50/80/225
Sat: One cheat meal high in carbs- at least 178 g of protein
Sun: 110/0/240

• Current Daily Water Intake : 3 Liters- 1.5 gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any):
10 week program with Prime and Powerfull
GoHard's No Excuse Cut Log W/ USPLabs at the forefront
USP Labs O-E-P...you've tried the rest, now buy the BEST

• Why should you be selected as a tester?
For the past several months I have been working to melt of pure fat, maintain muscle and even try and increase strength. A slow a methodical process that has been progressing in intensity as time goes on. But now my training is starting to become more cardio intensive and lifting is becoming increasingly taxing. This stack may be that missing piece so I can kick up my training a notch before I start my powerlifting routines Im going to start sometime January/feb.

With this stack I plan to kick up my training by adding more HIIT cardio on top of judo and begin encorporating harder lift sessions pushing my body to its optimal performance every day. In essence I will want to push my body 6 days a week with one day of rest for the duration of this stack. Truly putting the effectiveness to the test being that I am 500 calories below maintenance and I have yet to lose any strength.

I would truly appreciate the opportunity to accurately test this product and give an accurate account of its effectiveness during a truly demanding training regimen.

buffquads

buffquads

Awards
Hello..My name is Everett Baker (National Level Bodybuilder) and I'd love to try your product out.

• Sex - M or F :Male
• Height :5'8"
• Weight :224
• Body type :Endo/Ecto
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 30 years weight training.. Bodybuilding since 1991
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :5 days weight training / 1 Bodypart per week/ 45 min to 1 hour weights/ HEAVY WITH EXCELLENT FORM
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 30min M-F/ 60min Sat-Sun/Moderate pace /Elipitical-Treadmill-Bike
• Current Sport Played (if any) : Bodybuilding
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :Multi Vitamins (for now)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 2500-3500 cals/ 200-300grams protein daily/100-300grams carbs daily/20-50grams fat daily/ See-saw my numbers every few days.
• Current Daily Water Intake : 1 gallon
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :My Experience...If it works I'll let the world know. If it doesn't then I'll let you know.

M

manbeast31

Awards
bump for any new info haha the wait is SOOOOOO bad i needs me some nitroceps lol i cant wait :firedevil::firedevil:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Apps are looking good fellas. Lets keep em rolling in! :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
bumpin it on up.

great apps folks....remember....we never set a close date :32:

better get the apps in while you can!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bumpin it on up.

great apps folks....remember....we never set a close date :32:

better get the apps in while you can!!
aw man does that mean we gotta wait extra long to find out who gets some and who doesnt?