LG Sciences Wants To Fill Your Stocking!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
~LG Sciences~
Let us fill your stocking
Contest

It’s the holiday season, and we here at LG Sciences want to bring some good ol’ holiday cheer to you! We’d like to make a fun and exciting contest that will carry us all the way to Christmas Eve, which is precisely when the winners will be picked! We want to make this fun, so this is what we have come up with…

Rules:

We want to see you, a friend, your wife, your girlfriend, a bum, a vagabond, a whoever posing with an LG Sciences product! You can use anyone you want. We’d like to see the picture taken in a gym-setting, but if you feel awkward having your photo taken in the gym, then you may choose any other location you’d like. If females are used to pose with any product, please do not cross the line. This is a holiday contest, not a contest to see who can be the raunchiest.

This contest is open to everyone! For all the overseas folks we cannot ship to, we simply ask that you give us the address of a friend, family member, relative or anyone else in the States we can ship the products to. They may then forward the products to you themselves.
This is an all out contest! Best pictures win!

Rules Continued:

1. There is absolutely no limit on pictures! Post as many as you would like.
2. Please be tasteful.
3. Creativity counts!
4. Be sure to have the approval of who is in the picture! We don’t want any trouble.
5. Remember, the best picture wins, so do what you have to do!

Prizes:

1st - 4 Single products of Choice + LG T-Shirt

2nd - 2 Single products of Choice + LG T-Shirt

3rd - 1 Single Product of Choice + LG T-Shirt

Full product line you can use

Happy Holidays!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go out and buy a cheap one:D!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta start recuiting!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so the picture shows the stacks aswell would those count as 1 of the items or would the first place person chose only the trifecta as three items or would it count as one and u could get trifecta plus three other things?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the picture shows the stacks aswell would those count as 1 of the items or would the first place person chose only the trifecta as three items or would it count as one and u could get trifecta plus three other things?
The stacks do not count as 1...That is the entire product line that can be used in the photos.. I know some guys who have those stacks, that is why there in the picture.. It will be Single products, not stacks..but if you win 1st, that could be a Killer stack:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta start recuiting!!! Does our stocking come with ALL of those goodies in the pics?? That is one incredible gift
The great thing about this promo is, its open! to all, no favoritism to any member, LG wants to take care of you guys!, that is whats makes us Top Notch:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'll be going with Postal, Anadraulic Pump, GHenerate, if I were to win. MMmm Hmm
if you win its 4 products;) + an extra small T-Shirt for ya :lol:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. Yes. Resolve gets an Extra Small t-shirt.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadraulic pump+anadraulic state+ghenerate FTW!!! Maybe thorw some postal in if u get first.. Sounds like a sick stack to run.. But there is soo many other things up there that I would love to have like perfect carb or lipotronic protein or e-911 or bc+eaa or t-911 ahhh u guys got too many great products to choose from. Gonna be ars to just pick a few

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though, If I won I would do an AS + AP + GHenerate + T-911..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic pump+anadraulic state+ghenerate FTW!!! Maybe thorw some postal in if u get first.. Sounds like a sick stack to run.. But there is soo many other things up there that I would love to have like perfect carb or lipotronic protein or e-911 or bc+eaa or t-911 ahhh u guys got too many great products to choose from. Gonna be ars to just pick a few
Its a huge product line bro..and its only getting bigger:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up with the ultimate joint support? Is that releasing anytime soon?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up with the ultimate joint support? Is that releasing anytime soon?
Id have to double check..January is going to be the month for most, including Natadrol..

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP + GHenerate + Formadrol + Postal - :thumbsup:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's only 3. You get one more! :D
...Well, then, that last one would be T-911, of course!

if you win its 4 products;) + an extra small T-Shirt for ya :lol:
Fitting ME in an xs t-shirt would, in and of itself, make a photo worthy of winning this. Maybe I'll hold a couple pinky dbs and stand one-footed on a bosu ball to complete the ensemble...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Well, then, that last one would be T-911, of course!

Fitting ME in an xs t-shirt would, in and of itself, make a photo worthy of winning this. Maybe I'll hold a couple pinky dbs and stand one-footed on a bosu ball to complete the ensemble...
:lol:..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap, I just happen to have some lipotropic protein on hand too.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I gotta charge my camera and go snap snap snap with santa tomorrow

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I want to know is did you guys hire those ladies to pose in those outfits? Or were they found via google search? Either way I get teh hornies.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man just saw this!

i gotta get on it!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
brainstorming for ideas now...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
alright got my idea... will be taking my picture on Thursday

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a deadline for this? I'm away for training right now and my lipotropic protein is at my base along with my camera. I won't be back until Monday.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a deadline for this? I'm away for training right now and my lipotropic protein is at my base along with my camera. I won't be back until Monday.
Christmas Eve.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right^^ Christmas Eve the winners will be announced.. for the person who places 1st , that can be over 200$ in products! ..Im thinking with the ideas running around were in for a treat this week!... and remember, UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF PICTURES CAN BE POSTED! PER MEMBER:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy sh1te! 200$ worth!? Learn has this one...those pics are priceless. That vid just topped it off too :lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What exactly crosses the line? Any strict criteria? I've got some good ideas and permission but it could be too much...just look at my avi...;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly crosses the line? Any strict criteria? I've got some good ideas and permission but it could be too much...just look at my avi...;)
I have an idea on what your saying..and I'm giving you the go ahead:D, basically just have permission on what ever you do:)..and they fall under forum rules...If its not allowed by the forum, then thats crossing the line;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea on what your saying..and I'm giving you the go ahead:D, basically just have permission on what ever you do:)..and they fall under forum rules...If its not allowed by the forum, then thats crossing the line;)
hahaha maybe email to real good ones :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot effing wait to see what Big has in store for us :dance:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dare I?.....

8========

...oh I lost it

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
heres a pic of me at the nittany lion shrine up at here Penn State... btw its like 20 degrees out here. we got freezing rain yesterday then it all melted and froze over night... everything is covered in ice

btw... first entry!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WIN

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
heres a few more of me and the nittany lion

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
heres a pic of me at the nittany lion shrine up at here Penn State... btw its like 20 degrees out here. we got freezing rain yesterday then it all melted and froze over night... everything is covered in ice

btw... first entry!

Epic

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

our custom branded PSU weights
[/IMG]

metroba

metroba