USPlabs announces the GREATEST Deal in History-No RISK all REWARD!!!

Unprecedented Money-Back Guarantee On The World’s Most Unbelievable Sale

Prime Twin Pack (2 bottles - 120 count, 800 mgs) Plus FREE yes FREE Anabolic-Pump (90 count)

100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product — Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer?

WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer You’ll be THRILLED with what natural products can do.

We have eliminated ALL risk – All you have to do is train and eat!

1. Dosing: 69 Protocol - 9 caps a day on workout days, 6 caps on off days, 6 days on/1 day off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

Video Testimonials for Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Doug Miller - PRIME
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Chris Duffin - PRIME

Curt Dennis

Mike Uzar

Steve N - PRIME

Bryan - PRIME

Dave - PRIME

Dustin Leonard -PRIME

Josh Niemi - PRIME

Mike F - PRIME

Sam Cox - Stack

Tommy Day - Stack

Calvin Freeman - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Chris Tucker - Full Stack

Jason Timman - Full Stack

Mitch Berger - Stack (PRIME/Jack3d)

Tristan from NY - Anabolic-Pump

Alex - Prime/Anabolic-Pump

Tommy - Anabolic-Pump

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to get in line guys! You know this isn't going to last long...

This is called the CEO pay-cut stack!!!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i got, finally. It finally came down to a price that i could afford. Im exited to try this. I think USP labs has really great products, except for the price tag. Cissus and powerful are great staples for me, in bulks though.

Thanks guys.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got, finally. It finally came down to a price that i could afford. Im exited to try this. I think USP labs has really great products, except for the price tag. Cissus and powerful are great staples for me, in bulks though.

Thanks guys.
Thank you for your support! USPLabs' products are truly innovative and offer an incredible value-for-money, whether in bulk form or capped. And the deals are mind-numbingly attractive. The PRIME Twin-Pack deal is currently #5 on NutraPlanet's top sellers! Moving incredibly fast! Stocking up some more is a truly strategic move! :D Not to mention the other crazy deals such as Jack3d for only $21.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/jacked-45-servings.html, and the Six-Pack Stack (Recreate + Anabolic Pump) for only $59.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/sixpack-stack-1-recreate-1-anabolic-pump.html. You think these deals are insane? I think so, too! So, stock up! :biglaugh:

willib

Awards
  • Established
do i understand this correctly?do logs and ect. and you guys will refund cost?how many months should this cover?how many bottles of prime will this log need?just letting you know i love prime but,i have not done logs before due to time but,i will do this logfor sure.

rescue163

Awards
I think they mean that if you do a log and follow the rules(for the log), then they will refund your money if you are not satisfied. I may be wrong, I'm sure a rep will reply with the official answer soon. Take Care

Sam

willib

Awards
  • Established
i was on the wrong planet,thanks for the info.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
by my calculations you would need to buy 2 twin packs to get 6 weeks out of this?

going by 3 x training days a week say = 3 x 9 tabs a week = 27, x 6 weeks =162

4 days off a week x 6 tabs a day = 24 tabs a week x 6 weeks = 144

so you would need 306 prime tabs which is over 2.5 bottles.

My long-winded question here is, after having ordered the 1 prime twin pack, will I be covered by this guarantee even though I won't get the six weeks' worth out of it (in fact i train four days in 8 so it would last even less by my reckoning)? I've just paid a $400 order with the planet and by the time customs and duty hit me i doubt i'd have the resources to pay for another twinpack.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
is there a reason no one's answering my question or PMs? I've already invested in this and i was just lloking for a bit of customer service. apologise if i'm out of line here but the post was up 2 days ago and USP had been online since then.

mamelton

Awards
It would work out because you only take it 6 days a week, not 7 . Remember its one day off.

by my calculations you would need to buy 2 twin packs to get 6 weeks out of this?

My long-winded question here is, after having ordered the 1 prime twin pack, will I be covered by this guarantee even though I won't get the six weeks' worth out of it (in fact i train four days in 8 so it would last even less by my reckoning)? I've just paid a $400 order with the planet and by the time customs and duty hit me i doubt i'd have the resources to pay for another twinpack.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
no it wouldn`t as that would still be 30 tabs short, so do your sums before u try to shoot me down. That`s 5 days less than the guarantee being offered here, presuming u take an extra 5 days off training over the 6 weeks. Still waiting on usp labs to clarify this for me as i think they may have realised that they`ve messed up. Or maybe they require you to buy 2 packs but don`t tell u that and that`s their way of getting around the guarantee. i know that`s only speculation and scaremongering but that`s all that`s left to do when they are ignoring posts like this and my pm`s. Shame as i thought usp were a reputable company and this is my first dealings with them and they`re inthe process of letting me down

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
i can`t edit posts from my phone here for some reason but just to clarify the above, you could get 5 weeks out of this at 3 training days a week (which isn`t enough for most of us) and 2 on 2 off the last week. Again, not the 6 weeks offered by the guarantee

mamelton

Awards
Not trying to shoot you down, just trying to help. My bad on the calculations though. I bought the same deal.
no it wouldn`t as that would still be 30 tabs short, so do your sums before u try to shoot me down. That`s 5 days less than the guarantee being offered here, presuming u take an extra 5 days off training over the 6 weeks. Still waiting on usp labs to clarify this for me as i think they may have realised that they`ve messed up. Or maybe they require you to buy 2 packs but don`t tell u that and that`s their way of getting around the guarantee. i know that`s only speculation and scaremongering but that`s all that`s left to do when they are ignoring posts like this and my pm`s. Shame as i thought usp were a reputable company and this is my first dealings with them and they`re inthe process of letting me down

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak from my experience with nutra planet, but I am sure they will stand behind their product even at 30 tabs short if that is how it works out. It even says you can run two bottles and return

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies, I typically do not get around to this site on the weekends.

We will cover this 100%. We understand completely.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, this is a pretty cool offer. I just may have to buy this package before I go on vacation this week. Would it be a problem if I bout it, but didn't start until a week later?

da*n, 69 bucks, thats a smokin deal, and with nothing to loose. you guys must be confident. :D more companies should do stuff like this. it'd make the sup industrie look more reputable.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, this is a pretty cool offer. I just may have to buy this package before I go on vacation this week. Would it be a problem if I bout it, but didn't start until a week later?

da*n, 69 bucks, thats a smokin deal, and with nothing to loose. you guys must be confident. :D more companies should do stuff like this. it'd make the sup industrie look more reputable.
Nothing to lose my friend! You follow the rules, so do we!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
My apologies, I typically do not get around to this site on the weekends.

We will cover this 100%. We understand completely.
Thankyou for taking the time to respond. i just wanted to clear up any discrepancies or misunderstanding with this promotion.

Hopefully i won't be needing to take you up on this guarantee as i'm expecting big things from this and AP, possibly combined with HGH and bulk divanex for a good natty stack. Either this or just running it solo so i know exactly what it would do by itself.

Will this offer last much longer by the way?

SB

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order on 12\7, my order was supposedly shipped on 12\8. As of today the tracking has my order in the notification of package receipt stage. When can I expect my order to arrive. It usually doesn't take nearly this long.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
We're all good, received my order today:veryhappy:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess the sale is over with? I was gonna order another twin pack :(

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Any chance of extending the offer? Deff wanted to try both products at this killer deal.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

9(pills) x 3 days is 27
6(pills) x 3 days is 18
O(pills)x 1 day is 0

Total is 45 x 6 weeks is 270

Not sure where you got those calculations from that you posted.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
At the above rate then you would only need less than .25 of one other single bottle which you can pick up off trades or amazon or ebay (probably) for 20 bucks.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure they would still stand behind it if you are still using the advertised protocol.

Seemingly, maybe it is just me, but once you get that far into it, 20-30 more pills won't change your mind on if you are going to ask for a refund or not. You'll know sooner than that if it is working for you or not.
I knew after 3 weeks that something was VERY MUCH different and that was the old school formula.

ok 4 weeks. You will know in 10-14 days if this is something you like to continue dosing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ok 4 weeks. You will know in 10-14 days if this is something you like to continue dosing.
I'll take all the opened returned Prime bottles so they don't get counted as spoilage. ;)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'll take all the opened returned Prime bottles so they don't get counted as spoilage. ;)
You're just a youngster; you shouldn't be on the font lines like that...I'll take one for the team, just send all opened bottles to my address::::

Address pending::::

:wave2:

willib

Awards
  • Established
you guys know that, i will have to test all the opened bottles personally before they are released.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are so gracious! hahahaha