Black Friday - AWESOME DEALS at Primordial Performance

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our 72hr Thanksgiving Weekend Sale starting now at Primordial Performance.com!

This is your chance to save up to 40% on ALL Primordial Performance products!

This is ONLY while stock lasts, so hurry and beat the rush!

Checkout these insane deals -

The NEW oral Dermacrine with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine. Now only $39.95! (Retail - $49.95)

The NEW oral 1-T with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! Now only $55.98! (Retail - $69.95)

Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with PreMax -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage. Now only $44.96 (Retail - $49.95)

The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone level, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade Now only $39.96! (Retail - $49.95)

Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative! Now only $34.97 (Retail - $49.95)

Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8! Now only 23.96! (Retail - $29.95)

Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max! Now only $42.36! (Retail - $52.95)

Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target! Now only $31.96! (Retail - $39.95)

Plus all these other awesome deals –

Dermacrine – 40% off
Sustain Alpha – 40% off
1-T – 30% off
CLA – 10% off
Slumber Stack – 15% off
Green Tea – 20% off
IBCAA – 15% off
Beta-Alanine – 15% off
Creatine (Creapure) – 10% off
Vitaberry - 20% off
Topical Solution – 40% off
Sweet Serum – 20% off

Plus 20% off all the Product Stacks!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our 72hr Thanksgiving Weekend Sale starting now at

This is your chance to save up to 40% on ALL Primordial Performance products!

This is ONLY while stock lasts, so hurry and beat the rush!

Checkout these insane deals -

is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine. Now only $39.95! (Retail - $49.95)

The NEW oral is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Build rock hard muscle and ripped abs with our most powerful pro-steroid 1-T! Now only $55.98! (Retail - $69.95)

Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with PreMax -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage. Now only $44.96 (Retail - $49.95)

The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone level, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade Now only $39.96! (Retail - $49.95)

Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative! !Now only $34.97 (Retail - $49.95)

Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8! Now only 23.96! (Retail - $29.95)

Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max
! Now only $42.36! (Retail - $52.95)

Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner
DermaTherm Target !Now only $31.96! (Retail - $39.95)

[/INDENT]
Plus all these other awesome deals –

Dermacrine – 40% off
Sustain Alpha – 40% off
1-T – 30% off
CLA – 10% off
Slumber Stack – 15% off
Green Tea – 20% off
IBCAA – 15% off
Beta-Alanine – 15% off
Creatine (Creapure) – 10% off
Vitaberry - 20% off
Topical Solution – 40% off
Sweet Serum – 20% off

Plus 20% off all the Product Stacks!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Here is the correct link for the Slumber stack

blind12

blind12

Awards
Umm your webpage seems quite broken.... Supplement fact and science article links are dead and take me back to the main page.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Umm your webpage seems quite broken.... Supplement fact and science article links are dead and take me back to the main page.
Thank you for the warning... but what "supplement facts" are you talking about?

-Eric

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha.nice. I noticed the 1T-Tren in the banner,is that part of the sale too....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha.nice. I noticed the 1T-Tren in the banner,is that part of the sale too....
Lol... I gotta talk to our graphic designer about that...

but we do have a few old product returns if anybody is interested.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sale is going until that turkey is gone!

jumpcannon

jumpcannon

Awards
dont waste your money on this stuff....keep it simple.....hard work and clean eating!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont waste your money on this stuff....keep it simple.....hard work and clean eating!
Hard work, a solid training regimen, and a proper diet are the fundamental aspects of a strong foundation to build from. Everyone is at a different level, or has different goals with their training, diet, supplementation, and exercise.

Saying that our products are a "waste of money" isn't a fair assessment; especially if you haven't tried them yourself.

Have you tried any of our products?

gymbo123

Awards
Really dude? You're gonna take the time to come into a SALE thread to discredit one of they few supp companies making quality products?

Oh and by the way, thanks for the great advice!! I had no idea that I actually had to work hard in the gym while having a good diet. I thought supplements did all the work for me!!! :thinking:

UKStrength

I'm with John, actually give our products a try mate before deciding that they're no good.

Good luck with your training ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a harsh, sweeping comment. These are supplements (and very good ones at that!), and not substitutes for "hardwork and clean eating".

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn, I don't neg ppl, but that sure deserved one.

I'm sure that was that dude's motto in your avi there too, huh.. :rolleyes:

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on the new test recovery stack. Can't wait to try out the new sustain alpha.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i cant make up my mind over 1-t or drmacrine, which one has a better fat burning effect.
i like dermacrine because i could easly keep wat i grew and build from there, i dont wanan just blow up real fast and just work just as hard trying to keep the gains and lose some.
can 1-t be used for 5 weeks? with these goals in mind, power, strength, lean gains, fat loss, hardning.
and since 1-t has slight amoatization to estrogens could i use topical form to just get less "wet" while on?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant make up my mind over 1-t or drmacrine, which one has a better fat burning effect.
i like dermacrine because i could easly keep wat i grew and build from there, i dont wanan just blow up real fast and just work just as hard trying to keep the gains and lose some.
can 1-t be used for 5 weeks? with these goals in mind, power, strength, lean gains, fat loss, hardning.
and since 1-t has slight amoatization to estrogens could i use topical form to just get less "wet" while on?
1-T is more powerful, but if you are really worried about lethargy then go for the Dermacrine.

Either way they will both be great for your purpose.

_Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

-Eric

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, Since many of our customers would be missing out on this sale, so we have decided to extend the black Friday sale until Tuesday night at 12:00am

-Eric
Damn u guys lol. I thought the temptation to buy was gone.

I was going to post saying how I was so close to getting some Dermacrine(old stuff) so I could run 2 bottles for $60 but now I have to fight the temptation longer thanks a lot :bigok:

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Damn u guys lol. I thought the temptation to buy was gone.

I was going to post saying how I was so close to getting some Dermacrine(old stuff) so I could run 2 bottles for $60 but now I have to fight the temptation longer thanks a lot :bigok:
Don't fight the temptation. Dermacrine ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well than I would have 1-TT, 1-T, and Dermacrine which I would stack with a Super clone most likely either a pulse, kick start, or use Microdrol. I would end up with too many options since I already have so MANY as it is.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Lol well than I would have 1-TT, 1-T, and Dermacrine which I would stack with a Super clone most likely either a pulse, kick start, or use Microdrol. I would end up with too many options since I already have so MANY as it is.
I hear you man. I just stocked up on a "few" things. I'm going to run the new Liqua-Vade 1-T and something; most likely H-Drol. But I have a ton of options to consider as well (Phera-Plex, M-Drol, Epistane, H-Drol, Eq-Plex, Cynostane).

Any of those items (1-T Tren, 1-T, Dermacrine) would stack well with something else.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line. Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some endo, couldn't pass up the price...What are the possibilities of throwing in some samples of premax ??? ( if you guys do that type of thing )

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you man. I just stocked up on a "few" things. I'm going to run the new Liqua-Vade 1-T and something; most likely H-Drol. But I have a ton of options to consider as well (Phera-Plex, M-Drol, Epistane, H-Drol, Eq-Plex, Cynostane).

Any of those items (1-T Tren, 1-T, Dermacrine) would stack well with something else.
Sounds a bit like my stock lol. I never jumped with the Cynostane and decided not to get Eq-Plex since so many bottles would be needed for a nice long cycle.

Right now is a b1tch though. Kinda forcing my own hand to make myself lose weight with a recent decision I have made and believe in. Yet I have ALL these "goodies" so to speak that would pack on weight faster that than the "Super Size Me" diet.

I think when I run 1-T Tren it will be solo but 1-T will def be stack thinking 4-Ad by AMS.

Aww the cycles I dream up of at night :32:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some endo, couldn't pass up the price...What are the possibilities of throwing in some samples of premax ??? ( if you guys do that type of thing )
We don't have any samples of the PreMax... its not really something you will "feel" after just one dose though since its stim free.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line.

Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line! Christmas came a little early! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line.

Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line! Christmas came a little early! :D
I took advantage. Thanks PP for a great sale. I'm all set for a few months now after that.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
made two orders since you extended the sale and i was wondering why i haven't received a ship confirmation e-mail?

Also made a purchase a little over a week ago when Oral SA was on sale no shipping confirmation on that either yet. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
made two orders since you extended the sale and i was wondering why i haven't received a ship confirmation e-mail?

Also made a purchase a little over a week ago when Oral SA was on sale no shipping confirmation on that either yet. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
PM me with your order number for the first of the recent orders and I can let you know whats going on there. A tracking number is emailed once the order is shipped, so your Oral SA order should have gone out by now. The other two might not have gone out yet. The sale began Tuesday night, I believe, and Primordial did take a four day Holiday weekend. So our shipping guys had a lot to catching up to do once they returned Monday. They're working hard to get everything out in a timely fashion. I apologize for the delay.
:wave:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for making this sale a blowout!

About 12 more hours left for those who have yet to take advantage... (ends Tuesday at midnight)

-Eric

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about 1-T...since it is a hormone product and says not to use under 18. So how safe is it taking it an 18? Wouldn't it cause problems later down the road ?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question about 1-T...since it is a hormone product and says not to use under 18. So how safe is it taking it an 18? Wouldn't it cause problems later down the road ?
Taking any hormonal product/substance prior to full maturation of your endocrine/reproductive/growth systems can potentially cause issues in the present, or later down the line.

This is why I personally don't advise anyone under the age of 21 to use hormonal-based products. I think it's VERY important to have a very solid foundation to build from first; this includes your diet and training practices, as well as exhausting your natural potential.

Of course there are guys in there 30's and 40's that shouldn't be using products of this nature either, but I speak from the standpoint of being not only physically ready, but mentally as well.

We have plenty of great products that you can look into right now such as our Creapure (creatine), Beta-Alanine, Toco-8, and Vitaberry. Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale goes on until midnight tonight (PST), so make sure you check it out.

If you have any other questions that I can help you with, just let me know. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line. Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line!
Only a few hours left everyone. Make sure to take advantage of this great sale while you still can. It will expire at 12 midnight tonight PST.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i couldnt resist i made another purchase and picked up some vitaberry and green tea gota love the deals.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I broke down and ordered some EndoAmp Max for $22.80 with the help of some points I had.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
PM me with your order number for the first of the recent orders and I can let you know whats going on there. A tracking number is emailed once the order is shipped, so your Oral SA order should have gone out by now. The other two might not have gone out yet. The sale began Tuesday night, I believe, and Primordial did take a four day Holiday weekend. So our shipping guys had a lot to catching up to do once they returned Monday. They're working hard to get everything out in a timely fashion. I apologize for the delay.
:wave:
Thanks for the response!

My oral SA arrived yesterday when i was home from work, so we're all good there but i never did get a shipping #.

I'll wait on the rest and if anything i'll PM you those Order#'s. Thanks again.

PS- Silentbob187 , that video is the funniest thing i've seen all year!!!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I didnt get a shipping email either. Just FYI, I dont really care, but incase you need to fix something. Im sure its just because of all the orders.