Phyto-Testosterone Give Away

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Phyto-Testosterone Give Away


    I feel like giving away a bottle of Phyto-Testosterone to someone willing to do a log. Any takers?


  2. Could I stack it with a low dose Superdrol?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  3. or in PCT?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  4. I am currently running a non-sponsored log that I am very dedicated to. I'd really like to incorporate this product into my log. (Could also run it as a separate log if you wish)

    You can check out my log under the workout logs section, it is named "TAIFUNS LOG"

  5. id be down to log this

  6. tried to get it when u guys had it half off for a few hours but it was gone when i was in the checkout

  7. HELLS YEA!
    I never used any PP products but id def log anything(almost) by them. LEt me know and ill do my best.
    Little info...
    I lift 5 days a week. Currently for mass. I eat moderatly clean. I sleep 7-8 hours everynight.

  8. I am down, I needed a freetestosterone releaser to stack with my next month of HGHup
    doing my own thang!

  9. im up for it always wanted to try it plus i logd my pct with the TRS and i have ran funegreek at 5g aday but never done testofen and im not a log whore so it would be a fresh face,

  10. im about to do run a log of pre max and would love to stack the two. let me know

  11. I would definately be down to run a log of this! Was wanting to try the new SA along with dermatherm but would go stand alone if wanted!

  12. Count me in on this I would love the opportunity to log this!!

  13. Is this not happening?
  14. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Is this not happening?
    Jim's a man of his word mate, it'll happen

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Jim's a man of his word mate, it'll happen
    you have no idea...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Jim's a man of his word mate, it'll happen
    x2.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  17. WOW if I werent doing a log I would be all over this . I have always wanted to try Phyto-Testosterone

    good luck to the taker
    Team Orbit

  18. I'd do a log and compare to Fusion Bodybuilding's "Zeus". I'd like to stack it with Sustain Alpha which I will have on hand soon.

  19. Sanchez, not to step on any toes, but aren't you the guy with the supplement store in your cabinet? Hasn't everyone told you to stick to the basics? Just thought I had read that in the past and also thought you were following that advice.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Is this not happening?
    You Win!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    You Win!
    haha, yea didn't wanna spill the beans.
    Much appreciated. This log will have an immense amount of time and dedication to it.

  22. This isn't directly related to the giveaway which has obviously already occurred, but I got sick of using BlueUp as a PCT adjunct and just switched to Phyto-Test this week. Today is day 5 on Phyto-test and the end of the last week of PCT for my recent 1-T Tren cycle (6 weeks). The 1-T Tren works incredibly well (PP's products are top notch, period), but the shutdown is prolonged even with the TRS stack and 10mg Nolva/day.

    Anyway, Phyto-test is no joke! That BlueUp crap (tribulus, avena, longjack, all that "does little" garbage) gave me acne and oily skin and all the "symptoms" of a positive test effect (or maybe it's the nolva which means BlueUp does nothing at all), but it had no positive effect on my mood. My mood has been very apathetic and indifferent and anergic these last few weeks, but my mood is better than baseline now and very energetic (and not the aggresive/irritable mood typical of many anabolics either).

    When I started phyto-test this week and stopped BlueUp, the difference was almost immediate. It was so immediate when I started it Sunday night/Mon morning that I ordered another bottle Monday evening before the Thanksgiving sale ended! I am more vascular and fuller looking and feeling in my muscles in just the first week. This has to be among the best natural test/non-hormonal anabolics on the market. I should have bought 2 or 3 bottles while they were on sale, but even at $50/bottle, it is worth it for PCT, "bridging" cycles (as opposed to running a 16 week cycle and calling weeks 8-12 a bridge), anytime use, etc.

    Of course my blood test results are going to be skewed given 6 weeks of 1-T Tren, 4 weeks of TRS and nolva (last day was today), and the fact that I will still be taking Phyto-test when I get my full hormonal bloodwork, CBC, and physical in 10 days. But I'll post the results in the appropriate forum anyway!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    This isn't directly related to the giveaway which has obviously already occurred, but I got sick of using BlueUp as a PCT adjunct and just switched to Phyto-Test this week. Today is day 5 on Phyto-test and the end of the last week of PCT for my recent 1-T Tren cycle (6 weeks). The 1-T Tren works incredibly well (PP's products are top notch, period), but the shutdown is prolonged even with the TRS stack and 10mg Nolva/day.

    Anyway, Phyto-test is no joke! That BlueUp crap (tribulus, avena, longjack, all that "does little" garbage) gave me acne and oily skin and all the "symptoms" of a positive test effect (or maybe it's the nolva which means BlueUp does nothing at all), but it had no positive effect on my mood. My mood has been very apathetic and indifferent and anergic these last few weeks, but my mood is better than baseline now and very energetic (and not the aggresive/irritable mood typical of many anabolics either).

    When I started phyto-test this week and stopped BlueUp, the difference was almost immediate. It was so immediate when I started it Sunday night/Mon morning that I ordered another bottle Monday evening before the Thanksgiving sale ended! I am more vascular and fuller looking and feeling in my muscles in just the first week. This has to be among the best natural test/non-hormonal anabolics on the market. I should have bought 2 or 3 bottles while they were on sale, but even at $50/bottle, it is worth it for PCT, "bridging" cycles (as opposed to running a 16 week cycle and calling weeks 8-12 a bridge), anytime use, etc.

    Of course my blood test results are going to be skewed given 6 weeks of 1-T Tren, 4 weeks of TRS and nolva (last day was today), and the fact that I will still be taking Phyto-test when I get my full hormonal bloodwork, CBC, and physical in 10 days. But I'll post the results in the appropriate forum anyway!

    Nice man, glad to see you liked it. After reading this I think I might go back on it.

  24. congrats phytotestosterone is a nice product
    Team Orbit

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Nice man, glad to see you liked it. After reading this I think I might go back on it.

  26. Ill be starting saturday. I will link log once its up.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Lol, started Tuesday...

  28. Here's a Q and sorry if this is thread-jacking territory (just one question plz).

    I've been using Phyto-test as a natural test booster post-PCT (mentioned above).

    I've noticed that my weight has increased about 2-3 lbs in 2 weeks on it with no major changes in BF. My weight had been steady the last 2 weeks of PCT, so it made me curious.

    So my question is, since this is actually purported to be a non-hormonal anabolic as well as natural test booster, would eating say 250 cal/day above my BMR make sense? Would I see some lean tissue gains if I go above my BMR? I finally backed down from cycle and post-cycle calories (~3.75K-4K cal; BMR ~3250) well since PCT ended.

    Thanks.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    Here's a Q and sorry if this is thread-jacking territory (just one question plz).

    I've been using Phyto-test as a natural test booster post-PCT (mentioned above).

    I've noticed that my weight has increased about 2-3 lbs in 2 weeks on it with no major changes in BF. My weight had been steady the last 2 weeks of PCT, so it made me curious.

    So my question is, since this is actually purported to be a non-hormonal anabolic as well as natural test booster, would eating say 250 cal/day above my BMR make sense? Would I see some lean tissue gains if I go above my BMR? I finally backed down from cycle and post-cycle calories (~3.75K-4K cal; BMR ~3250) well since PCT ended.

    Thanks.
    Bumping your cals slightly would increase LMB gain. 250 seems like a good start to judge gain.

  30. Mentaltwitch, when you starting this log?

  31. I know a few of you guys were interested in this who didn't get a chance at it. Thought I'd let you know that Phyto-Testosterone is now only $34.97 during our new years sale! These are the best supplement deals of the year.
  32. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    I know a few of you guys were interested in this who didn't get a chance at it. Thought I'd let you know that Phyto-Testosterone is now only $34.97 during our new years sale! These are the best supplement deals of the year.
    how long should this product be taken.. i missed out on the tren and was considering buying some of this with my credit instead or a bottle of this and a bottle of sustain since both on sale

  33. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    how long should this product be taken.. i missed out on the tren and was considering buying some of this with my credit instead or a bottle of this and a bottle of sustain since both on sale
    I would suggest using it for a month or two at a time, just depending on what you can afford.
  34. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    is that a good combo sustain and phyto or just stick with one of the other..not sure if i want to run tren now or not after reading about this..dont want to deal with the sides

  35. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    is that a good combo sustain and phyto or just stick with one of the other..not sure if i want to run tren now or not after reading about this..dont want to deal with the sides
    You could use Sustain and Phyto together, should be a decent stack.
  36. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    You could use Sustain and Phyto together, should be a decent stack.
    how effective is phyto in caparison to things such as pro hormones

  37. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    how effective is phyto in caparison to things such as pro hormones
    It mimics the effects, but it's not as strong. You might be able to gain 5-8 pounds on it.
  38. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    It mimics the effects, but it's not as strong. You might be able to gain 5-8 pounds on it.
    not really looking to gain..so no biggy there already at 225 just want to gain solid if anything and cont dropping bodyfat

  39. sign me up, i'll do the log. been really thinking of trying this being i just finished an epi cycle and was serious considering this supp to get libido back
  40. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    also curious if phyto could be used along with say tren to lower the side and lesson the need for strong PCT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ^^My TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone Log^^
    By Bivenator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM
  2. Phyto-Testosterone
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:38 PM
  3. Has anyone used Phyto-Testosterone and...
    By PhoenixGamer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in