Phyto-Testosterone Give Away

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I feel like giving away a bottle of Phyto-Testosterone to someone willing to do a log. Any takers?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could I stack it with a low dose Superdrol?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
or in PCT?

TAIFUN

Awards
I am currently running a non-sponsored log that I am very dedicated to. I'd really like to incorporate this product into my log. (Could also run it as a separate log if you wish)

You can check out my log under the workout logs section, it is named "TAIFUNS LOG"

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
tried to get it when u guys had it half off for a few hours but it was gone when i was in the checkout

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HELLS YEA!
I never used any PP products but id def log anything(almost) by them. LEt me know and ill do my best.
Little info...
I lift 5 days a week. Currently for mass. I eat moderatly clean. I sleep 7-8 hours everynight.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am down, I needed a freetestosterone releaser to stack with my next month of HGHup

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
im up for it always wanted to try it plus i logd my pct with the TRS and i have ran funegreek at 5g aday but never done testofen and im not a log whore so it would be a fresh face,

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
im about to do run a log of pre max and would love to stack the two. let me know

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I would definately be down to run a log of this! Was wanting to try the new SA along with dermatherm but would go stand alone if wanted!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
WOW if I werent doing a log I would be all over this . I have always wanted to try Phyto-Testosterone

good luck to the taker

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd do a log and compare to Fusion Bodybuilding's "Zeus". I'd like to stack it with Sustain Alpha which I will have on hand soon.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Sanchez, not to step on any toes, but aren't you the guy with the supplement store in your cabinet? Hasn't everyone told you to stick to the basics? Just thought I had read that in the past and also thought you were following that advice.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
This isn't directly related to the giveaway which has obviously already occurred:veryhappy:, but I got sick of using BlueUp as a PCT adjunct and just switched to Phyto-Test this week. Today is day 5 on Phyto-test and the end of the last week of PCT for my recent 1-T Tren cycle (6 weeks). The 1-T Tren works incredibly well (PP's products are top notch, period), but the shutdown is prolonged even with the TRS stack and 10mg Nolva/day.

Anyway, Phyto-test is no joke! That BlueUp crap (tribulus, avena, longjack, all that "does little" garbage) gave me acne and oily skin and all the "symptoms" of a positive test effect (or maybe it's the nolva which means BlueUp does nothing at all), but it had no positive effect on my mood. My mood has been very apathetic and indifferent and anergic these last few weeks, but my mood is better than baseline now and very energetic (and not the aggresive/irritable mood typical of many anabolics either).

When I started phyto-test this week and stopped BlueUp, the difference was almost immediate. It was so immediate when I started it Sunday night/Mon morning that I ordered another bottle Monday evening before the Thanksgiving sale ended! I am more vascular and fuller looking and feeling in my muscles in just the first week. This has to be among the best natural test/non-hormonal anabolics on the market. I should have bought 2 or 3 bottles while they were on sale, but even at $50/bottle, it is worth it for PCT, "bridging" cycles (as opposed to running a 16 week cycle and calling weeks 8-12 a bridge), anytime use, etc.

Of course my blood test results are going to be skewed given 6 weeks of 1-T Tren, 4 weeks of TRS and nolva (last day was today), and the fact that I will still be taking Phyto-test when I get my full hormonal bloodwork, CBC, and physical in 10 days. But I'll post the results in the appropriate forum anyway!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
This isn't directly related to the giveaway which has obviously already occurred:veryhappy:, but I got sick of using BlueUp as a PCT adjunct and just switched to Phyto-Test this week. Today is day 5 on Phyto-test and the end of the last week of PCT for my recent 1-T Tren cycle (6 weeks). The 1-T Tren works incredibly well (PP's products are top notch, period), but the shutdown is prolonged even with the TRS stack and 10mg Nolva/day.

Anyway, Phyto-test is no joke! That BlueUp crap (tribulus, avena, longjack, all that "does little" garbage) gave me acne and oily skin and all the "symptoms" of a positive test effect (or maybe it's the nolva which means BlueUp does nothing at all), but it had no positive effect on my mood. My mood has been very apathetic and indifferent and anergic these last few weeks, but my mood is better than baseline now and very energetic (and not the aggresive/irritable mood typical of many anabolics either).

When I started phyto-test this week and stopped BlueUp, the difference was almost immediate. It was so immediate when I started it Sunday night/Mon morning that I ordered another bottle Monday evening before the Thanksgiving sale ended! I am more vascular and fuller looking and feeling in my muscles in just the first week. This has to be among the best natural test/non-hormonal anabolics on the market. I should have bought 2 or 3 bottles while they were on sale, but even at $50/bottle, it is worth it for PCT, "bridging" cycles (as opposed to running a 16 week cycle and calling weeks 8-12 a bridge), anytime use, etc.

Of course my blood test results are going to be skewed given 6 weeks of 1-T Tren, 4 weeks of TRS and nolva (last day was today), and the fact that I will still be taking Phyto-test when I get my full hormonal bloodwork, CBC, and physical in 10 days. But I'll post the results in the appropriate forum anyway!

Nice man, glad to see you liked it. After reading this I think I might go back on it. :scratchchin:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
congrats phytotestosterone is a nice product

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ill be starting saturday. I will link log once its up.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Here's a Q and sorry if this is thread-jacking territory (just one question plz:)).

I've been using Phyto-test as a natural test booster post-PCT (mentioned above).

I've noticed that my weight has increased about 2-3 lbs in 2 weeks on it with no major changes in BF. My weight had been steady the last 2 weeks of PCT, so it made me curious.

So my question is, since this is actually purported to be a non-hormonal anabolic as well as natural test booster, would eating say 250 cal/day above my BMR make sense? Would I see some lean tissue gains if I go above my BMR? I finally backed down from cycle and post-cycle calories (~3.75K-4K cal; BMR ~3250) well since PCT ended:).

Thanks.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Here's a Q and sorry if this is thread-jacking territory (just one question plz:)).

I've been using Phyto-test as a natural test booster post-PCT (mentioned above).

I've noticed that my weight has increased about 2-3 lbs in 2 weeks on it with no major changes in BF. My weight had been steady the last 2 weeks of PCT, so it made me curious.

So my question is, since this is actually purported to be a non-hormonal anabolic as well as natural test booster, would eating say 250 cal/day above my BMR make sense? Would I see some lean tissue gains if I go above my BMR? I finally backed down from cycle and post-cycle calories (~3.75K-4K cal; BMR ~3250) well since PCT ended:).

Thanks.
Bumping your cals slightly would increase LMB gain. 250 seems like a good start to judge gain.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Mentaltwitch, when you starting this log?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I know a few of you guys were interested in this who didn't get a chance at it. Thought I'd let you know that Phyto-Testosterone is now only $34.97 during our new years sale! These are the best supplement deals of the year.

purelife1

I know a few of you guys were interested in this who didn't get a chance at it. Thought I'd let you know that Phyto-Testosterone is now only $34.97 during our new years sale! These are the best supplement deals of the year.
how long should this product be taken.. i missed out on the tren and was considering buying some of this with my credit instead or a bottle of this and a bottle of sustain since both on sale

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
how long should this product be taken.. i missed out on the tren and was considering buying some of this with my credit instead or a bottle of this and a bottle of sustain since both on sale
I would suggest using it for a month or two at a time, just depending on what you can afford.

purelife1

is that a good combo sustain and phyto or just stick with one of the other..not sure if i want to run tren now or not after reading about this..dont want to deal with the sides

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
is that a good combo sustain and phyto or just stick with one of the other..not sure if i want to run tren now or not after reading about this..dont want to deal with the sides
You could use Sustain and Phyto together, should be a decent stack.

purelife1

It mimics the effects, but it's not as strong. You might be able to gain 5-8 pounds on it.
not really looking to gain..so no biggy there already at 225 just want to gain solid if anything and cont dropping bodyfat

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sign me up, i'll do the log. been really thinking of trying this being i just finished an epi cycle and was serious considering this supp to get libido back

purelife1

also curious if phyto could be used along with say tren to lower the side and lesson the need for strong PCT

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
sign me up, i'll do the log. been really thinking of trying this being i just finished an epi cycle and was serious considering this supp to get libido back
I've already got someone for this log, but maybe something else in the future.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
You would still need just as strong of a pct.
What he said. I just finished a 1-T Tren + cycle, and you really need a robust PCT to recover in reasonable time.

The Phyto helps with the libido loss and increasing free testosterone primarily. It seems to have a moderate, non-suppressive recomp effect as well (maintain body weight, muscle up, fat down), but you still need every other element of a TREN PCT. I think adding Phyto in mainly fills the "natty test booster" spot some people have in their PCTs and it does it better than anything else I have used.

Since it is normally $50/bottle, I would jump all over the $35/bottle sale that is currently going on if you plan to give it a try in the future. It has two ingredients, one of which is Testofen. A bottle of Testofen alone costs $30+. The other component is cheaper, but not <$5 cheap. I will be grabbing my next PCTs supply of Phyto this weekend. 1 bottle is 4 weeks and produces definite, positive effects in a PCT setting and post-PCT setting. I think that maximum effects start to occur after 3-4 weeks. I haven't tried running it alone.

I will say that I am enjoying my current PCT/now-post-PCT run of it so much that I just extended it from 4 to 8 weeks (another bottle). The only major side effect is that I am pretty d@mn horny every day. Could be a good thing depending on the circumstances.

BTW, I have tried many natty test boosters (not all), and have generally concluded that they SUCK. Not with this one.

I don't have baseline bloodwork, but I did have post-PCT bloodwork done while I was in week 2 of Phyto-Test (I started it late in my PCT). Anyway, my free test was 2.6% (2.9% being the upper limit of the normal range for my labwork). My other hormones were fine and typical of post cycle recovery (elevated LH, good total test in the 500-600 range, etc).

Give it a shot.

therealest77

Hey Jimbo, I just purchased 2 Bottles, with the slow a*s FedEx shipping I should receive it in the next week or so. I'll post a log for you for sure...........

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jimbo, I just purchased 2 Bottles, with the slow a*s FedEx shipping I should receive it in the next week or so. I'll post a log for you for sure...........
That would be great man. Are you running anything else with it? I'm not sure if a stand alone PT log has been done it a while.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sign me up will def. log this. great way to start year off

therealest77

Yes sir Jimbo, I'm gonna run it with the pre-max, sustain alpha. Only Primordial Performance products. I can't wait for the Post Max. But when the phytotest arrives ill be posting a detailes, real, unbiased log

therealest77

Yes sir Jimbo, I'm gonna run it with the pre-max, sustain alpha. Only Primordial Performance products. I can't wait for the Post Max. But when the phytotest arrives ill be posting a detailes, real, unbiased log

therealest77

YO JIMBO,
RECEIVED MY BOTTLES TODAY OF THE PHYTO TEST....TOOK A SERVING A PREMAX, ABOUT AN HOUR LATER TOOK TWO PHYTO PILLS AND HIT THE GYM LIKE A F**KIN RAGING BULL!! 3 SETS OF INCLINE BENCH, 3 SETS OF FLAT BENCH PRESS (250LB), 3 SETS OF CURLS (50LB EACH ARM), 4 SETS OF PULL UPS AND 3 SETS OF SHOULDER PRESSES (150LB). I HAD TO RUSH MY WORKOUT BECAUSE I HAD TO MAKE IT TO TAEKWONDO IN TIME. I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW THINGS GO TOMORROW ON THE LEGS. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS NOT A PLACEBO EFFECT.

BUT DUDE, SO FAR, PHYTOTEST IS NO F**KIN JOKE DUDE!! SERIOUSLY, MY BODY FEELS HARD AS A ROCK!! BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT'S NOT A PLACEBO EFFECT...I'LL DO MY LOG FOR THE LEGS TOMORROW....