PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

Exclamation PROMO: Cookies & Cream Real Gains & Ultra Whey Pro

We recently launched a new flavor Cookies & Cream for Real Gains and Ultra Whey Pro. We have really been working on flavoring and new flavors for our products recently and our guys in product development have done a great job. We have some of the best tasting products out there with more on the way. We have another brand new flavor of Ultra Whey Pro coming soon. Ultra Whey Pro is the go to protein for many bodybuilders.

We are going to give away 5 tubs of Real Gains and 5 tubs of Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream. Tell us which one you want to try and why. Please post up an honest review of the products after you have tried them.

Rules: 18 and over U.S. addresses only.

Hg

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I can haz sum...???

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

I'd love to try the Ultra Whey Pro!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

I would like to try Ultra Whey Pro cookies and creme. I've yet to find my go-to whey yet. I've been using ON gold standard so far as my go-to, but its deffinally time a change, not to mention personally the flavor is bland, and boring. I've also have tried some other cookies and creme and the taste was grainy and terrible. I'd be happy to post a review of the product that is unbias and honest. I'd mention taste, mix-ability, thickness, both in milk and water, and whatever else is needed to be commented on. I've run honest logs before and i'd love to try this new flavor of yours out.
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I would like to try Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream, this would be my first time trying Universal products, I look forward to posting up an honest review or mini log if you wish
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

Thumbs up Give Ultra Whey Pro a Go

I would love try try the Ultra Whey Pro as I am nearing the end of my current brand and had already decided to do some research and switch to something else. Honestly my current brand is OK on taste OK on mix-ability and the profile is......just OK. I can without a doubt give an Honest Unbiased and VERY detailed review. I am yet to try a GREAT cookies and cream whey, and I think that if anyone can get it right its got to be you guys. I am passionate about my shakes and I have been a Universal customer for nearly 10 years. Even if I don't get picked for this PROMO I will most likely give this a go in the near future. Hope I get the chance though!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

I sea that you are back w/ a force!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BiG in NYC 82 View Post
    The force is strong in Hg... Many PROMOS he will be making...
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    The force is strong in Hg... Many PROMOS he will be making...
    Maybe I should bring over the pics in the other place!?!?!

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

This stuff is good bro. I've got a bucket of both going right now.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

I'd love to give Ultra Whey Pro Cookies & Cream a shot! Can give a very thorough review on taste/mixability/misc. Will even post up pics of the shake to give an idea of consistency

I'm a shake fanatic and I'm quite honestly tired of having to mix so many extra ingredients in my current proteins just to get them to taste good. I've had 2 cookies & cream flavored proteins in the past and lets just say I haven't bought that flavor in over 7 months haha. I would love to see if you guys can bring my favorite ice cream flavor to the whey world in a halfway decent fashion.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Angry

Maybe I should bring over the pics in the other place!?!?!

Better be the ones with just NG in them...
  13. Universal Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I would love to try the Universal Real Gains as I am currently in a bulk and need all the help I can get! Through researching weight gainers, I have found this to be one of the most highly accredited and raved products in the market. The new flavor sounds awesome and I think this would really help me achieve my goal of 190 -- beyond shoving food in my mouth. I love the ingredient profile and that there is barely any sugar per serving -- because no one wants to get fat, we want to get big! I'll even put a log up instead of just a final review -- I love logging!

Oh, did I mention I love Cookies & Cream?!

Thanks for the consideration.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

Hahaha!!! I would really love to try dat dere Real Gains...it's bulking time

(no, not my offiial app), but good luck to all and if anyone needs some blackmail pics, just hit me up!!!
  16. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

What are the macros for both of these? Just wondering on the fat and carb content of them, thanks
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

sounds good! I have chocolate real gains I use on occasions. Is the cookie and cream flavoring pretty good?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

judo for us the ultra whey pro is nearly carbless. with about 3g carbs per serving. the real gains however is more of a mass gainer shake with about 80g carbs. i forgot the other macros tho maybe we can get a nutrition label up here?
  19. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

what is the deadline to submit applications and when will the winner be announced?

cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  20. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

I'll throw my name in the mix

Please answer the following questions and repost on this thread:

1.) Which product are you interested in trying? ULTRA WHEY PRO COOKIES AND CREAM
    2.) How old are you? 25
    3.) Male or Female?MALE
    4.) Previous protein powders? Scivation chocolate whey, egg protein, isopure cookies and cream, ATW peanutbutter cup
    5.) How often can you update the log I TEND TO MAKE DAILY UPDATES WHEN THE THOUGHTS ARE STILL FRESH IN MY HEAD ABOUT THE DAY
    6.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? AS HONEST AS I CAN BE
    7.) Why should you be picked? I PROMISE TO GIVE AN HONEST REVIEW OF THE PRODUCT. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SCIVATION CHOCOLATE WHEY, I HAVE TRIED OTHERS AND MANY DONT COMPARE BUT I AM STARTING TO GET TIRED OF IT AND AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR A SWITCH I HAVE TRIED ISOPURES COOKIES AND CREAM BEFORE AND FOUND IT TO BE A LITTLE GRAINY AND NOT THE BEST TASTING PROTEIN. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW THIS WOULD COMPARE AS FAR AS MIXABILTY AND DRINKABILITY I DO A ANABOLIC DIET AND USE PROTEIN POWDERS ALOT FOR THINGS SUCH AS COOKIES, ICE CREAM, PUDDING, PANCAKES, ETC.. WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW THIS WOULD WORK WITH VARIOUS RECIPES AS WELL
    8.) Previous Logs- JudoJosh Hdrol log , LG is helping JudoJosh Support my joints (Sponsored) , Judo Josh second attempt at losing weight , JudoJosh is getting some Anadraulic Pumps (Sponsored)
  21. Registered User

I choose Ultra Whey.

I am looking for whey protien that has a unquie taste (different from everyone else), has the benefits of whole food, smells like heaven, tastes like no other, and does not have all the added garabage in it. Universal is a VERY reputable company and I have ALWAYS been a fan of the BCAA. But I have never tried the protien supplements produced by Universal.

I am currently working with a trainer right now and my protien requirements are CRAZY! The only way I can the required amount of protien is through a shake. But he reccomends whole food over shakes. But if I can prove to him that there is a protien out there on the market that gives you the same benefits as whole food, he would be amazed and would possibly highly reccomend to his other clients as well.
    I am also on the run between classes and working as an intern for a general contractor. It is very hard to find time to sit down and eat 8 oz of steak, 6 oz of rice and veggies. If I could drink on the run, then I could still meet my protien requirements and not fill STUFFED by the time my next meal is.

By the way, AWESOME promo!!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

id do a review of either one. hell, there both good i could use either one
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

I would love to try both of these products. Each for their own reasons. I believe that I coudl really benefit from it being only 120lbs at the moment. I used to be 170 and only around 5-6% body fat playin high school football so i know how to work out. It is a long story on how i lost the wieght but i was sick is a nutshell of it. I have put on a little weight and plan on continuing until i am back to where I was. I believe both of these products would be beneficial to my progress and woudl love to try them. I have always wondered what weight gainers have been best and have heard great things about real gains. I have always jumped around with protein powders and have tried many, also many different cookies and creme flavors and feel that i coudl give a good report in that regard. All in all I think i would be able to give honest and real life feedback on both of these products and that I would be a great candidate. Thank you.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Love to try out the real gains, ive tried the ch and the banana so i feel it owuld be a fair comparison flavor wise! already feel it is the best gainer out there. very balanced formula,
    but was looking into getting my hands on some cookies and cream as that would definately hit the spot instead of a scoop of ice cream, it just so happens to be my third favorite flavor behind chocolate mint and rocky road
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.

ooo i love chocolate mint to...
    Univeral...hop on that **** we need a new flavor again!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

choc mint is one of the best protein flavors out there, and im not sure why it isnt done more....
  27. Registered User

I'd love to try the Cookies and Cream ultra whey pro. Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor. I've just bought optimum CandC, and nitrotech CandC. Both taste okay, but nothing special.

ATW is my usual protein source, while that has been the most manageable tasting protein powder I have tasted, it still tastes a bit bland when mixed with more than a few ounces of water. I like something with flavor in 8-12 ounces of water, it keeps me fuller for longer... Which is important to my shred out.

I'm a taste afficianado and typically disappointed with most flavored nutritional substances... Unless of course it has higher sugar and fat content. Those products typically taste better, but I can never utilize them because I diet pretty much year round with a few breaks here and there.

I'll give an unbiased review of the product. I am very anal when it comes to taste. So I could be a good person to really put a taste through it's paces.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    This stuff is good bro. I've got a bucket of both going right now.
    I need to get with it man...and

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    lulz...
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

this is an excellent opportunity. During bulking phases, RG is a nice option to have on hand
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.

I wouldn't mind trying the whey. You guys sent me shock therapy to try and i posted my thoughts on that. After liking that I have made that and Pak staples and I really want to try Uni-Liver, so that will probably be in my next order. In any case keep up the great work with these supplements.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cookies & Cream Real Gains Review (Spons.)
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
  2. Universal Cookies & Cream Real Gains Review (Sponsered)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:40 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:27 AM
  4. Universal Real Gains - Cookies n' Cream
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
  5. Universal Ultra Whey: Cookies & Cream
    By JessieC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0