Testers needed for PAL Products! (Leviathan Reloaded,Reset-AD,Anabolic Edge,ATP Tabs)

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Testers needed for PAL Products! (Leviathan Reloaded,Reset-AD,Anabolic Edge,ATP Tabs)

If you are interested in testing please read and fill out the following in a post below:

Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2)

Weight:
Approx Fat%:

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):

Current Supplements:

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle:

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ?

Can you post pics?

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?

Tell me why you are worthy!!!

--Mike

********* If you are not a regular member... please save yourself the time and do not apply. i.e. if you are a new member and/or have a small post history.. please build up your reputation and try back in the future.

Supplement Facts for each product:

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
ATP Tabs:

• First Pure ATP Product to Hit the Market
• All the Results of Creatine Without the Bloat
• Increased Energy and Mental Acuity
• Stackable With Your Favorite Pre-Workout and Effective Enough to Use Alone
• Enhances the Delivery of Glucose, Nutrients and Oxygen to Working and Recovering Muscles
• Helps in Removal of Catabolic Waste Products Such As Lactic Acid
• Sublingual Technology Allows You To Feel Results Immediately

More info coming soon....

Anabolic Edge: Anabolic Edge is the world’s first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body’s muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/palo-alto-labs/anabolic-edge-120-tablets.html

Leviathan Reloaded: Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/palo-alto-labs/leviathan-reloaded-90-caps.html

Reset-A.D.: You spend twelve stressful hours a day at work, you bust your ass in the gym each and every night, you've got a spouse that constantly gives you a hard time and you never seem to sleep enough. Face it, you're flat worn out from all the stress, and the only thing that keeps you going are the energy drinks and the fat burners that you're constantly throwing down. Like millions of others around you, you are suffering from Adrenal Fatigue, a chronic condition brought about by long periods of intense exposure to stress, sleep deprivation and overuse of stimulants. What you've probably also noticed is that the stimulants that you've been throwing down, just don't have the same kick anymore. All those preworkout powders and fatburners and energy drinks you take just to get you pumped for your workout, and they just don't seem to be cutting it anymore. You even wonder if the formula of your favorite product has been changed without you knowing. The formula hasn't been changed in most cases, you've just become DESENSITIZED to the effects of stimulants because of poor adrenal function.

If you're ready to begin resensitizing yourself to stimulants, while also improving the health of your adrenal system, then you are ready. If you are desperate to put that charge back into your favorite stimulant, then you're ready to experience Reset-A.D.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/palo-alto-labs/reset-ad-60-capsules.html

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 189
Approx Fat%: 13%

Which 2 products would you like to test: Leviathan Reloaded and ATP Tabs
Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Fat Loss (main goal sub 10% but trying to get as low as possible)

Current Supplements: Right now i'm testing LG's Anadrualic PUMP(N.O pre workout) tomorrow (Nov 18th) looks like my lose dose though, right now running the staples creatine, BCAA, amino's, whey,

Supplements you would be running along w/ AE: Just the staples mentioned above, creatine, BCAAs, Aminos, and anyhting else that is recommonded to run with your products

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Started App Nut's THE ONE Aug 31 for 4 weeks with 4 week PCT so as opf right now i'm 4 weeks out of PCT is my counting is right.

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? ABSOLUTELY

Can you post pics? Yes I can in any intervals needed

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? NO

I'm an athlete that pushes myself to the limit, and past it, and get up everyday and do it again. I'm never happy with any PR, and always strive to do better, than the next guy, and better than last week. My work is never done. I've been in the gym for 5, but hardcore serious for 3. This summer I was at 19% BF, and now in a few short months dropped that 6%, and i'm not stopping anytime soon. I work hard and keep honest logs. I am still a student and days do get hetic sometimes but i do my absolute best to keep on top of posts, they may be a day late but I wont miss one. I have a personal log I kept on app nut's THE ONE found here (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html#post2112586) and a sponsered log i'm finishing up in the next day or 2 found here (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html)

Last edited:
C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are testers being selected to run all 4 products?

If so,that would likely be a very effective stack to help with my current goals and I'll be throwing my app into the ring.....

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up!!!!!!

:cheers:

We are looking for

2 LR
2 REset
2 AE
2 ATP
and 2 for a stack (2 products of your choice).

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Made a few edits to the main post with 1 new question, please edit your posts if necessary.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5 ft 8
Weight: 124lb
Approx Fat%: 6-9? approx

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): put on lbm

Current Supplements: dthc, mono, bcaas, cit mal, various GDAS, wms, whey, multi, fish oil, cla

Supplements you would be running along w/ AE: 6-oxo

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: none

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? yup

Can you post pics? yup

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? nope

I believe I could keep a good log,provide good feedback and using AE, ATP tabs would help me get to my goal weight

J

jim623

Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2) Leviathan, Anabolic Edge

Height: 57"
Weight: 160
Approx Fat%: 13

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Add 5 lbs of muscle, drop 3%bf.

Current Supplements: orange triad, alpha burn, Lean FX, Axcell

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: orange triad, Axcell

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: 10 months ago

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? absolutely

Can you post pics? can't make promises.

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? no

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2) I'm a huge fan of LR!! but ill be bulking for the winter, so id like to try ATP and/or AE.

Height: 56"
Weight: 145
Approx Fat%: 10

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Add 10 lbs. Up to 155 lbs again

Current Supplements: bcaa and protein.

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: DTHC (240 ct), v-12 turbo.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: never

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? yeeep

Can you post pics? indeed. ill cover my face tho(camera shy!)

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? no

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
App!

AE and LR

Height:5'8"
Weight:255 lbs
Approx Fat%:15-18%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): It's Fall/Winter. I've kept calories moderate to high and took all my cardio out except for 1-2 sessions of basketball. My goal is to get stronger and a little more stronger. I want to be full and swole for the winter. Heading into Feb I'll reduce carbs, up protein and incorporate cardio. If I can get a personal exercise bike for the home, I'll be doing double sessions of cardio, something I've never done before.

Current Supplements: Staples: BCAA's, Creatine, ATW Protein. Taking R-ALA for glucose transport. Taking Ultimate Joint Repair by LG.

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: All of the above except the Joint Repair.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: 5 mos ago, SROID by Hardcore Formulations.

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? Yes.

Can you post pics? Yes.

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? I do take scripts but nothing that would conflict with any OTC supplements.

Tell me why you are worthy!!! I'm new here and unbiased, very objective. I've been in the game for 13 yrs and know my body well. I'm a meathead. I'm the guy you see day in and day out working hard and givin you a nod of acceptance. I'm their if you need a spot and givin you some words if you need encouragement. I'm at the gym when no one else is. I love my sport and everyone in it.

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Is this a reformulated Leviathan Reloaded or the same formula?
I'll get back to you with some more information concerning this. We focused the formulas onto the base ingredients. Took out ingredients that weren't pulling their weight.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
any idea when testers are to be picked? I'd Imagen soon if they are supposed to start in about 2 weeks

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Lets say...

Apps in by Friday

Loggers chosen by Wednesday

Shipping on Monday (nov30).

Youll get it by mid/end of week

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2) ANABOLIC EDGE & ATP TABS

Height:6'3
Weight:195
Approx Fat%:7-8

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):increased strength in main lifts bench,deadlift and squat

Current Supplements:Lg ultimate joint,fishoil,multi v

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:all the basics multi,fishoil,joint support and i would like to run incarnate along with this with your permission.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle:last cycle was hdrol and it was in july

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ?YES

Can you post pics?YES

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?NO i am healthy

Tell me why you are worthy!!!i would love to run AE and ATP because ive ran the old AE in the past along with incarnate and it was one of the best stacks ive ever ran. i would love to be able to compare this to the original and i could supply some incarnate to make this extra awesome.:D also im a sprinter and i think this would be perfect for a sprint athlete.

Thanks for your consideration.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2) umm i will let you decide, they are all so great but i would like to use anabolic edge with Leviathan Reloaded or ATP tabs

Height:5'9
Weight:185
Approx Fat%:about 10-12

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): lean gains while droping some Bodyfat also to increase my stamina and overall endurance

Current Supplements:
Bulk Glutimaine
Bulk Creatine mono
Bulk BCAA
Protien
Fish oil
Multi vit/minerals

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: depending which one i get picked for and how much money i can squeeze out,

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: about 3months ago

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? Yes

Can you post pics? yes before and after

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? NEGATIVE

why I'm i worthy, well to tell you the truth why are any of us worthy your products are already well known and they all work.
Im just looking to score some solid products for free and the only thing i have to do is to workout (which i do everyday anyways) and to log it. sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me, Times are hard nowdays and just trying to buy a 2lb bottle of protein is hard enough but to use solid products for free its like xmas for me.
and that is the truth. I train mma and weightliftig pretty much every day and i go for months on protein and vitamins and well somethings you need a little more and im in need for it.

and thats my log.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am most interested in logging Leviathan Reloaded next choice would be Anabolic Edge. I think this would be a great fat burning stack to help me achieve my goals.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 210
Approx Fat%: 18% there about

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Drop as much body fat as humanly possible and make it down to 190 while preserving as much strength as I can.

Current Supplements: HGHup, staples such as (multi, bcaas, BA, creatine, fish oil, protein), Purple Wrath, White Flood, Neovar.

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: I would just run the staples and an intra workout drink plus Neovar.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Epi pulse was completed on October 10th then 20 days of Recycle for PCT. Recycle log is in my signature.

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? Yes will be done with my HGHup by ApplNut

Can you post pics? Yes

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? No

I think I am a good choice to log because I love to record my progress and give details about how things r going during my logs. I have plenty of body fat to lose so this could really show the transformation capabilities of PAL products. I must be doing something right because companies have picked me to log their products already, must see something they like.

Thanks for ur consideration. I doubt this will help any but it will be my birthday November 30th lol :cheers:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
big fan of PAL products here.. had good results from the BTS stack a while back- LeviathanRL/Anabolic Edge/Incarnate FTW!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the new levi re-reloaded looks great. good luck to all. will be following logs.:cheers:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Edge / Leviathan Reloaded

Height: 5'9
Weight: 192
Approx Fat%: 18-20

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):
Add muscle and drop bf%

Current Supplements:
Jack3d and essential amino acids

Jack3d and essential amino acids

Ran Mdrol about 4 weeks ago

Sure

Can you post pics?
Sure

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements?
No

I am a very active AM board member who's ran many logs here and will provide you with a good log for your products.

Good luck everyone!

S

sonicwaste

Awards
Very interested in Reset-AD and Leviathan.

Stats:
5'9"
178lbs
sub 10% bf (I don't measure any much anymore)
28 yrs old

6 week goal: 7% relative bodyfat
Then lean bulk - stay at 7% or so and pack back the mas 5lbs or so

Was planning on buying Reset and Leviathan anyhow.

Current Supps:
150mg test enanthate per week
Unleashed for SHBG lowering effect
Recreate
Lean FX
Alpha Burn
E/C/A

Recent supps: fat burners within the past year. I am always trying something new. No grail yet!
Lean Xtreme, Thyrotabs, DCP, Clen/T3, SX, Thermorexin, Liporexin, Lipolyze, clenbutrx, meltdown, mitotropin, lipostim, lipoflame, amp02.

Always unhappy with OTC Fatburners. Clen/T3 always worked best. Although recreate has been pretty okay. SX was great for appetite while on UD 2.

Will be switching from UD2 to Carb Cycling for my final approach. Then probably ud 2 mass for lean bulker.

Able to start dec 1. Would be a good start to my change into carb cycling.

Supps to use for task:
Will up test to 350mg/week
Will add anavar or winstrol
P-Slin/Anabolic Pump or P-Slin/Glycobol combo is a possibility
Definitely need a core fat burner... Was planning on leviathan with a kicker. But not totally sold yet.
BCAA's
Super PLasma protein
haven't decided on pre-workout supp yet

Definitely want to run Reset AD because I have been totally stimmed out for the past few months. Stims have absolutely 0 effect on me these days. Just found out about reset a-d and got really excited.

I am burnt out from e/c/a stack, clen, sx, etc. Always on stims and hate cycling them off. Cycled them off 1 week for ever 6 at best.

So like I said. Reset AD is my top choice because I am stimmed out and I know I need it.

Leviathan because the only thing that's made a difference for me so far has been clen/t3... I don't like using either, but feel it necessary to get down low body fat wise.

Wouldn't hesitate to post after pics.

No prescription meds.

Whether you choose me or not, I was planning on doing a log on reset-ad as it is. I find it to be a really interesting product. When I read about it, you basically described me in the symptoms section... I then decided I really need to try it out... For less than 20 bucks its worth a go for sure.

Now that I read about anabolic edge and atp, i wouldn't mind running them either... Seems like both would definitely help me with problems I have been having... And help me hit the cardio intensity I need to run Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat protocol for cardio

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you are interested in testing please read and fill out the following in a post below:

Leviathan Reloded and Anabolic Edge

Height:5'11"

Weight:210

Approx Fat%:20

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):Cut at 1-2 pounds per week and a 275 power snatch PR.

Current Supplements:
fish oil
Avant Research The Size
Alpha-Burn
muti w/extra B
calcium
magnesium
NAC
ALCAR....been using all this for around 2 years so this wont be a variable,except the Apha Burn which I can do without.

All of the above but Alpha Burn would be dropped,I can drop an of the above at a PAL rep's request if neccesary.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: 12 weeks ago,1T Tren at 2 pumps per day (40% of recommended dosage) for 6 weeks

Feck,I can start this week...but yeah,to answer the question.

Can you post pics?

Yes

No

I'm a really,really nice guy?

Besides that,I'm in my 30's and...I am over training and over worked as well so a decent stim (with some T raising properties) along with a full on T booster for MOAR T would be very effing helpful.

I'm sure that higher T production woud offer body composition benefits and I am fatter than I have ever been ATM due to a ridiculously horrible diet for the past month and change.I'd like to see just what I could do with a clean diet and these two supps, with which would be quite synergstic on T production as well as fat loss.

I lift 3-4 days per week,usually full body w/o's and an emphasis is always placed on Olympic lifts.Oly lift templates are generally much more taxing on the CNS and body overall than straight BB routines,these two supps seem like they would help to mitigate overtraining smptoms through CNS timulation and testosterone elevation.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 175
Approx Fat%: 7

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): GAIN STRENGTH AND LOTS OF IT!

Current Supplements: HGHup(sponsored log), at times P-slin or Banaba bulk prior to high carb meal, some creatine mono and beta-alanine.

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: I would run it with HGHup at night, Banaba bulk prior to high foods and mesomorph by APS.

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: NEVER

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? YES

Can you post pics? YES

NONE
I feel I am worthy of log since I will make it to be Unbiased take of what I am experiencing, I once ran a sponsored log by your company with Anabolic Edge. I still use Incarnate and may stack it with ATP tabs. I am interested in comparing the ATP Tabs to creatine in the STRENGTH department. I will go by reps in weight lifting, sprint times, endurance, and recovery. I also like the fact that ATP does not have an effect on DHT levels like creatine monohydrate does. I am MPB prone so this would be a nice alternative to creatine monohydrate. I always liked your products due to good grade of purity Palo Alto Labs uses.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all the apps, this is an awesome opportunity!!

P

purelife1

Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2)i just purchased 2 bottles of leviathan and 1 bottle of reset ad before i read this post ... i would love to add Anabolic Edge to the mix

Height:6'
Weight:225
Approx Fat%:15

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):205 at 9-10%

Current Supplements:none

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:most likely just protein supplements

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: last year 8 week cycle of Finamax

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ?yes

Can you post pics?yes

Do you currently take any prescription medications or know of any health or medical reason that you should not partake in testing and/or consume dietary supplements? No

my wife bust my balls about my age 39 and tells me im no Randy Couture and i could never get back into that kind of shape..help me prove her wrong...
PS if you want to throw in a few months supply of Paravol and Aspire and ill post picks of her before and after smiles as well

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
man you guys are picking alot of loggers this is awesome. cant wait to see!!

PaloAltoMike

PaloAltoMike

I'm your PAL!
Awards
Applications are now closed! We will probably be picking our testers and announcing lucky contestants on Monday the 23rd!

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded / Anabolic Edge
Height: 6'1
Weight: 205
Approx Fat%: 11

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Ripped! I've put on great size from my last AAS cycle, however, more slices and cuts throughout my body are what I want.

Regimen, will maintain a 5 day routine, HIIT evenings, early morning roadbike sessions.

Diet: High protein, moderate fat, moderate carbs (cut off 3 hours before bed)

Current Supplements: GTE EGCG / CLA / Omega-3s / ALCAR

GTE EGCG / CLA / Omega-3s / ALCAR

I have just finished Test/Tren/Var cycle of 16 weeks.

Yes

Can you post pics?
Yes

No, not at all.

I believe I'm worthy because I give benefit of the doubt to any supplement. I'm not going to toot anyone's horn or impress them with a worthy statement. I have used Rest-AD and it has proven effective as I was a long-time stimulant user. My ECA Stack has become potent again as it was the first time I took it. Also, I have used Paravol and this has brought many great experiences. :32: All supplements by PAL that I have used have proven to be effective and do as advertised. Most importantly, I do not have placebo issues, I know when something works for me, and when it doesn't. I understand my body and how it works, when you do that, you can achieve anything.

Thanks for reading my app. Best of luck to everyone who applies.

-DrivenDreams

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
"Leviathan Reloaded, ATP Tabs"

Height:6'2
Weight:215
Approx Fat%:13

Current Goal (for the next 3 months):RECOMP/LEAN BULK

Current Supplements: Tesopro BETA-ALANINE CREATINE MONO XTEND AND WHEY

Supplements you would be running along w/ log:Tesopro BETA-ALANINE CREATINE MONO XTEND AND WHEY

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle:8 MONTH TEST RUN ENDED AUGUST

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? YES

Can you post pics? YES

NO

I FEEL I AM VERY IN TUNE WITH MY BODY AND KNOW TO A GREAT DEGREE WHAT SUPPLEMENTS HAVE AN EFFECT ON ME AND WHAT THAT EFFECT IS AND HAVE NO SHAME IN BEING HONEST.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Applications are now closed! We will probably be picking our testers and announcing lucky contestants on Monday the 23rd!
i think you guys are alittle late.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
one more day till testers are picked, i'm excited to see whos going to run these products.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sure they will come up with some great testers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am curious about the levi re-reloaded. the mp looks interesting.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
In the middle of the day, closing the application dead line? not cool. hopefully there is considerations being made.

G

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Which Product(s) are you interested in logging? (Max: 2) Leviathan Reloaded, Reset A.D.

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 250
Approx Fat%: 27%

Current Goal (for the next 3 months): Maintain all lean muscle mass while reducing body fat percentage by 10%

Current Supplements: Jack3d, 1-T, Dicana

Supplements you would be running along w/ log: Above three

When & What was your last PH/AAS cycle: Currently on one (1-T)

Can you start the week of DEC 1 ? Yes

Can you post pics? Yes

Tell me why you are worthy!!! I workout like an animal. I squat 400, deadlift 375, and bench around 220 (my weakest). I workout 6 times a week, so exercise is not my main struggle - losing weight/reducing body fat is. I do think I have a tolerance to stimulants, so if Reset A.D. worked and I stacked it with Leviathan Reloaded, which looks like a great ingredient line, I know I would lose fat and get more shredded. I would make a fantastic before and after pic, as well.

Bravo Lima

Bravo Lima

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Testers will be announced within the hour....Stay tuned!

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
HERE ARE THE TESTERS GUYS!!!!:

Colin............Leviathan Reloaded
Gonzo14.......Leviathan Reloaded
Sonicwaste...Reset AD
Andrew732....ATP TABS
MrLargeCalves...ATP TABS
Flightposite......Anabolic Edge
Vika808..........Anabolic Edge
Tomahawk88...Leviathan Reloaded/Anabolic Edge Stack
Delta Force....Leviathan Reloaded/Anabolic Edge Stack

Everyone that was chosen, please PM me your address and current weight (for dosing purposes).

Thanks to everyone that applied!!! We are actually still looking for 1 more person to log RESET AD. If you are interested just throw in an app on this thread.

P

purelife1

if for any reason any of these guys lose thier crowns after you find they have sex videos or nude photos floating around please add my name back to the mix id still be happy to log for you

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to all the winners and for those who did not get picked better luck next time.
PM sent, I'm really looking forward to this run, this should be a good motivation boost to keep training through the holidays, I'll keep you posted as to when it arrives and will post my log link right here.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, Congrats to those who won, I'm interested to see everyone else's results with their products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hurry up and get those logs of the new levi up-i am anxious to see what it can do!:bigok:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pm sent ur way and congrats to everyone.:D