P-Slin for Only $19.99 (50% Off)! An Epic Opportunity!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too good to be true? :jaw: Well, here it is (click on title)!:

Click => Click => Click => Click Here!!! - The Absolutely Insane P-Slin Deal - Stock Up!

Or click here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pure-supplements/p-slin-30-caps.html

If you are looking to finally get an edge in your workouts by utilizing the awesome power of macronutrients, and/or if you are looking to harness any or a combination of the following, then this is your chance to make the difference:

- Skin-Bursting Pumps!
- Increased Strength & Power!
- Significantly Improved Endurance!
- Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc – All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
- Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
- Wicked Vascularity!
- Fast-acting!
- Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
- Decreased Body fat!
- Easy once-per-day dosing!
- Continues to work as long as you take it!
- Can be stacked with other pre-workout products such as stimulants, NO –products, etc – In Fact, P-Slin actually makes these more effective by helping your body utilize nutrients better.

P-Slin. Backed by science and countless positive feedback reports. Convince yourself! :D

Thank you in advance for supporting USPLabs! :cheers:​

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is this being released under a new supplement company label(Pure Supplements)? I though this was made by USPLabs!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this being released under a new supplement company label(Pure Supplements)? I though this was made by USPLabs!
It was always sold under Pure Supplements. Both Pure Supplements USPowders belong to USPLabs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
It was always sold under Pure Supplements. Both Pure Supplements USPowders belong to USPLabs.
IC... the funny thing is that i bought some the last time it was on sale with AP but I'm yet to try it, I should be trying it soon though, this is a great deal so for sure

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
was out of stock for a while, very glad you guys got it back, just ordered mine! going to add this to my AP/Recreate stack for a pretty promising stack to drop some BF%

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
was out of stock for a while, very glad you guys got it back, just ordered mine! going to add this to my AP/Recreate stack for a pretty promising stack to drop some BF%
P-Slin should fit nicely in that stack. Thank you for supporting USPLabs (and NutraPlanet)! :cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was debating the recreate/ap stack but now that pslin on sale I think I might get all 3 and make me a nice fat burning combo

Actually that is an old picture, the new PSLIN is under the USPlabs line and packaging is blisters but presentation is the different.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually that is an old picture, the new PSLIN is under the USPlabs line and packaging is blisters but presentation is the different.
Thanks to Borobulker, here we go!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Pslin! It worked for me every time I took it, and I've gone through 4-5 blister packs, total. Might want to jump on this madness this afternoon.

IMHO, Anabolic Pump FADES in comparison. (based on 3-4 bottles worth total consumption)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE Pslin! It worked for me every time I took it, and I've gone through 4-5 blister packs, total. Might want to jump on this madness this afternoon.
Thanks for the feedback! Be a part of "this madness this afternoon"! :D

IMHO, Anabolic Pump FADES in comparison...
Not when it comes to fat loss. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was debating the recreate/ap stack but now that pslin on sale I think I might get all 3 and make me a nice fat burning combo
Yep! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I ask how you decided? :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordered 3 boxes of the pslin.. couldnt pass it up.. never tried it before but all reviews and info on the site was all positive feedback so I figured what the heck.. if anything I will save it for future. As for the sixpack stack, I held off on that one.. little low on funds... unless of course you guys wanted to sponser the log.. :wink: :wink:.. lol

Just for my info, what can I stack this with it? Can I stack with a PH? I have some future cycles lined up and was wondering if it would compliment it nicely.

I also have a half tub of jack3d on my dresser.. maybe Ill run a USP cycle and just stack em all together, that should be an awesome run for sure!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordered 3 boxes of the pslin.. couldnt pass it up.. never tried it before but all reviews and info on the site was all positive feedback so I figured what the heck.. if anything I will save it for future. As for the sixpack stack, I held off on that one.. little low on funds... unless of course you guys wanted to sponser the log.. :wink: :wink:.. lol

Just for my info, what can I stack this with it? Can I stack with a PH? I have some future cycles lined up and was wondering if it would compliment it nicely.

I also have a half tub of jack3d on my dresser.. maybe Ill run a USP cycle and just stack em all together, that should be an awesome run for sure!!
Thank you for your support! P-Slin lends itself to a broad variety of stacks. It should fit in nicely with your plan(s).

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yes with 80-100g of carbs. and the dream blend of carbs is 80% complex (oats, wheat) and 20% simple (apple, banana, sugar packets :) )

its a very cool supp.

some times I take two a day. when I know I'm going to be carb loading.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes with 80-100g of carbs. and the dream blend of carbs is 80% complex (oats, wheat) and 20% simple (apple, banana, sugar packets :) )

its a very cool supp.

some times I take two a day. when I know I'm going to be carb loading.
is this better taken with carbs.. cuz me and carbs dont get along..:twak:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you only take one a day ?
You could take it once a day. In that case, take it before your largest carbohydrate meal of the day (should not be your last meal of the day), or with your pre-workout meal.

If you stack it with Anabolic Pump, you could also take it as described earlier (with your largest carbohydrate meal of the day, or with your pre-workout meal), and take Anabolic Pump before your two other meals.

You could also take two per day, with about nine hours between doses. Be sure, though, to take adequate (complex) carbohydrates, usually in the range of 60gr-100gr carbohydrates, depending on the individual.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this better taken with carbs.. cuz me and carbs dont get along..:twak:
You absolutely need carbohydrates. You could start with 60gr of (complex) carbohydrates. If this is fine for you, you could adjust the carbohydrate amount up or down to figure out what suits you best.

johnperry89

Awards
Can I ask the reasoning behind stacking p-slin and anabolic pump together?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You absolutely need carbohydrates. You could start with 60gr of (complex) carbohydrates. If this is fine for you, you could adjust the carbohydrate amount up or down to figure out what suits you best.
So 1 a day with a bowl of oatmeal for breakfeast Should be good money

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I ask the reasoning behind stacking p-slin and anabolic pump together?
In simple terms, P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of Corosolic Acid (and tannins) per capsule around. Given Corosolic Acid's role in glucose disposal, P-Slin is especially efficient in shuttling greater amounts of glucose to skeletal muscle cells than Anabolic Pump. As a consequence, P-Slin can be used for meals with higher carbohydrate loads (including pre-workout meals), while Anabolic Pump can be used for meals with lower carbohydrate amounts. So, it does not come as a surprise that P-Slin users have reported improved vascularity and pumps, strength and endurance, as well as enhanced recovery. With P-Slin, food becomes truly anabolic in a primal sense!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
hey judoj for me the perfect pslin meal is 60g cho from oats, 15cho from banana and then i add in 1.5 scoop lipotropic protein and about 1/2 can of coconut milk or almonds so it comes out to about 80 cho 40 pro and around 10-15 fat. also i started adding 5g creatine in my oats as mentioned in the little pamphlet that comes in the box and i get the sickest pumps that typical NO products could never match. and endurance is awesome.

In simple terms, P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of Corosolic Acid (and tannins) per capsule around. Given Corosolic Acid's role in glucose disposal, P-Slin is especially efficient in shuttling greater amounts of glucose to skeletal muscle cells than Anabolic Pump. As a consequence, P-Slin can be used for meals with higher carbohydrate loads (including pre-workout meals), while Anabolic Pump can be used for meals with lower carbohydrate amounts. So, it does not come as a surprise that P-Slin users have reported improved vascularity and pumps, strength and endurance, as well as enhanced recovery. With P-Slin, food becomes truly anabolic in a primal sense!
SIgn me up!

If that does not excite you and Strag ONLY speaks the truth...go buy some soy protein

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey judoj for me the perfect pslin meal is 60g cho from oats, 15cho from banana and then i add in 1.5 scoop lipotropic protein and about 1/2 can of coconut milk or almonds so it comes out to about 80 cho 40 pro and around 10-15 fat. also i started adding 5g creatine in my oats as mentioned in the little pamphlet that comes in the box and i get the sickest pumps that typical NO products could never match. and endurance is awesome.
Awesome! Thanks! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol what do u mean by that ? most people dont realize how valuable that is?
A lot of users may still need to fully understand how P-Slin (and Anabolic Pump) work, and how these products can support dramatic improvements in their workouts and body recomposition.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! This deal appears to be moving very fast at NutraPlanet! Thank you once more for your support. :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a deal, for a product with some great reviews

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell of a deal, for a product with some great reviews
Indeed. One of the most powerful supplements for inducing and sustaining true anabolic activity.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this thread because P-Slin is now available for a limited time only, and at an incredible price of $13.99! See:

This will be the last run, so you have the last chance to stock up on the real deal, a real pioneer and king of GDAs. When this is gone, it is gone, and only "knock-offs" will be left. :frustrate:
Get some P-Slin today and experience the unparalleld anabolic power of food! :food:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this thread because P-Slin is now available for a limited time only, and at an incredible price of $13.99! See:

This will be the last run, so you have the last chance to stock up on the real deal, a real pioneer and king of GDAs. When this is gone, it is gone, and only "knock-offs" will be left. :frustrate:
Get some P-Slin today and experience the unparalleld anabolic power of food! :food:

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
If it's so good and such a good seller then why are they discontinuing it?

I bought 3 bottles just in case. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's so good and such a good seller then why are they discontinuing it?
Focus. Large number of projects on the plate. Besides, if all goes as planned, "P-Slin" will return at some point in time in the future as part of a different, more powerful product. :food:

I bought 3 bottles just in case. :D
Smart move!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Counting down..... :)

Aviad

Aviad

Board Sponsor
Awards
PSlin review/comments

Aviads review of Pslin

I have used the product for over a year and before its gone decided to give my thoughts.

Quick background

Products used frequently – Gylcobol, Anabolic Pump, PSlin, and Jack3d (all with great success)

Education – pursuing bachelors in nutrition science, personal trainer for 10+ (don’t know if that’s good or bad anymore)

Workouts – weightlifting (3-5 days a week)/basketball intense (2x a week)/plyometric training (varies) – intense trail walks/hiking/steep inclines (varies)

Carb background - former carb a phobic. Have been low carbing it for years with success. Before PSlin/AP/Glycobol i never consumed carbs before workouts. Now the feeling and anxiety that I used to have with carbs and there effects on me are history.

Company overall – every product I have ordered from USP has been solid and delivered where promised. In my opinion this is hard to come by in the supplement world as the saturation can be overwhelming

Support of USP board educators/sponsors – Incredible! I have always received prompt responses, guidance, and assistance in purchasing and using products. I always receive excellent advice without any insistence on buying more of their products, just straight facts. This is another reason I am a huge supporter of all USP products and will continue to support them

Product effectiveness – 100% effective! I really wish a clinical study could have been done with me as I ate over maintenance calories (most coming from complex carbs) and lost fat during my cycle of pslin. Another illustration of the importance of diet on fat lost and not reliance and a magic pill or adrenal abuse.

Product effect on mood/well being – since I was bumping up to that amount of carbs as you can imagine the mood was obviously elevated. When I realized I could consume that many tasty, healthy carbs the increase was even more pronounced. My ways to evaluate mood based on a product are simple but relevant such as:
 Decreased track changes on my iPod from song to song
 Increased number of hello’s and door holds, given and taken
 Increase in quality of sleep as an indirect effect of the products overall effectiveness and improved nutrient portioning
 Increase confidence in eating carbs freely without anxiety of body comp effects – this is something I am sure is shared by many. Life is to be lived to its fullest not to be lived on dieting, cutting, cycling or depriving yourself of simple things in life…in my opinion.

Product direct effect on workout – 100% The positive effects of this product on workouts were as can strong as then can possibly be without the use of stimulants or hormone enhancing/effecting products. I was never one to consume a large amount of carbs before workout or any most of the time for that matter so I am a bit biased. However, this product will facilitate things such as:
 Personal bests, never use the term PR…I don’t keep records 
 Ability to do that finishing move or set that sometimes may be skipped
 Ability to handle a higher workload resulting in improved body comp effects
 Many times finishing workouts still having the ability to workout longer

Consistent effects of supplement through cycle – 100% efficacy. This supplement did not fade nor did it have any side effects to speak of. The product allowed a carb-a-phobic person like me, to consume large amounts of carbs while still losing body fat not body weight. Didn’t believe this could happen before I started, now a firm believer and promoter.
Effects on overall carb/supplement use and knowledge – this supplement is for the informed consumer, as are many of USP products. This used properly, with proper timing, macro nutrient intake and overall understanding of how this product is used and isn’t used will elicit impressive results.

Fat loss– 100% surprisingly this was an impressive, underrated, incredibly effective fat loss supplement…if used properly by those with a decent knowledge of how the product is to be used. I will say this again:
This product will allow you to eat over maintenance calories, coming from complex carbs, and still loose body fat!
I was able to loose 6lbs of body fat with training towards this goal, 2 a days or hand fulls of other supplements to assist.

Other positive effects/uses – Used this many times during the holidays and out to eat meals, sometimes in combo with glycobol. I experienced pronounced effects and some of the best workouts of my life using this strategy. I never go off the ship so much but I will bump up the carbs from time to time…breads and some sweets perhaps. If you combine this with Pslin, a strong understanding of the product and a workout that can handle the energy you will have watch out.

Price – right now $13.99 excellent

Recommended – Yes, only to someone who has a proper understanding of the intended purpose of the product and how to use it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aviads review of Pslin

I have used the product for over a year and before its gone decided to give my thoughts.

Quick background

Products used frequently – Gylcobol, Anabolic Pump, PSlin, and Jack3d (all with great success)

Education – pursuing bachelors in nutrition science, personal trainer for 10+ (don’t know if that’s good or bad anymore)

Workouts – weightlifting (3-5 days a week)/basketball intense (2x a week)/plyometric training (varies) – intense trail walks/hiking/steep inclines (varies)

Carb background - former carb a phobic. Have been low carbing it for years with success. Before PSlin/AP/Glycobol i never consumed carbs before workouts. Now the feeling and anxiety that I used to have with carbs and there effects on me are history.

Company overall – every product I have ordered from USP has been solid and delivered where promised. In my opinion this is hard to come by in the supplement world as the saturation can be overwhelming

Support of USP board educators/sponsors – Incredible! I have always received prompt responses, guidance, and assistance in purchasing and using products. I always receive excellent advice without any insistence on buying more of their products, just straight facts. This is another reason I am a huge supporter of all USP products and will continue to support them

Product effectiveness – 100% effective! I really wish a clinical study could have been done with me as I ate over maintenance calories (most coming from complex carbs) and lost fat during my cycle of pslin. Another illustration of the importance of diet on fat lost and not reliance and a magic pill or adrenal abuse.

Product effect on mood/well being – since I was bumping up to that amount of carbs as you can imagine the mood was obviously elevated. When I realized I could consume that many tasty, healthy carbs the increase was even more pronounced. My ways to evaluate mood based on a product are simple but relevant such as:
 Increase in quality of sleep as an indirect effect of the products overall effectiveness and improved nutrient portioning
 Increase confidence in eating carbs freely without anxiety of body comp effects – this is something I am sure is shared by many. Life is to be lived to its fullest not to be lived on dieting, cutting, cycling or depriving yourself of simple things in life…in my opinion.

Product direct effect on workout – 100% The positive effects of this product on workouts were as can strong as then can possibly be without the use of stimulants or hormone enhancing/effecting products. I was never one to consume a large amount of carbs before workout or any most of the time for that matter so I am a bit biased. However, this product will facilitate things such as:

Consistent effects of supplement through cycle – 100% efficacy. This supplement did not fade nor did it have any side effects to speak of. The product allowed a carb-a-phobic person like me, to consume large amounts of carbs while still losing body fat not body weight. Didn’t believe this could happen before I started, now a firm believer and promoter.
Effects on overall carb/supplement use and knowledge – this supplement is for the informed consumer, as are many of USP products. This used properly, with proper timing, macro nutrient intake and overall understanding of how this product is used and isn’t used will elicit impressive results.

Fat loss– 100% surprisingly this was an impressive, underrated, incredibly effective fat loss supplement…if used properly by those with a decent knowledge of how the product is to be used. I will say this again:
This product will allow you to eat over maintenance calories, coming from complex carbs, and still loose body fat!
I was able to loose 6lbs of body fat with training towards this goal, 2 a days or hand fulls of other supplements to assist.

Other positive effects/uses – Used this many times during the holidays and out to eat meals, sometimes in combo with glycobol. I experienced pronounced effects and some of the best workouts of my life using this strategy. I never go off the ship so much but I will bump up the carbs from time to time…breads and some sweets perhaps. If you combine this with Pslin, a strong understanding of the product and a workout that can handle the energy you will have watch out.

Recommended – Yes, only to someone who has a proper understanding of the intended purpose of the product and how to use it.

Wow! An absolutely mind-blowing testimonial. Thank you very much for your support!

Aviads review of Pslin

Quick background

Yo Aviads! You get it man, you really do!

being a personal trainer 10 plus years is great. I'm sure you impacted many lives!