Axis Labs Adipo-X v2.0 Testers

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs will be choosing 3 Testers for our brand new fat burner Adipo-X v2.0

Here is the product writeup from the Axis Labs website.
Axis Labs Adipo-X v2.0

Please answer the following questions and repost on this thread:

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken.
10.) Can you post before/after photos?

---

We will be choosing the testers on Monday, November 9th.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely be filling out an app on this one! I LOVED the original Adipo-X; I felt it kicking every dose!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Great oppertunity, GL to all apps!

Id apply but Im already running a sponsred log, cant go wrong w/ adipo!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i also loved the original Adipo-X... i'm involved in another log opportunity right now or i would apply!

good luck everyone!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
1.) How old are you? 23

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Yes, Adipo-X; HyperTest; CEE

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? That would be possible

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Of course!

- weights 4 days/week, plus core/stabilization two days a week. Hi-repetitions during weighttraining sessions, lots of sets; supersets, drop sets, etc. Cardio is performed for 45 minutes 5 days a week, either swimming, tennis, running, or similar.

- SlimXtreme, Amphetalean, Adipo-X, Adrenalean, REDuction, D4 Thermal Shock + others

10.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there aren't more entries !!!

Jump on this one, people, a great opportunity to put a great product to the test!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet deal get those apps in!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there aren't more entries !!!

Jump on this one, people, a great opportunity to put a great product to the test!!
same here.... bump for more entries... unfortunately I'm not able to pursue this at this time!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
this looks good, i'm already running a log or i'd be all over this

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I apply and test/log this in a couple weeks after I'm done reviewing another product? I would love to try out a new fat burner but have a prior obligation so would I be able to delay the run if chosen? Also when is this expected to be run and for how long? I've ran dcp/Levi before and ECA. Please lemme know

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
No.
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
Yes
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
Of course.
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
Yes.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
If by fair you mean unbiased, then yes :13:
4-day split, push/pull utilizing mainly compound movements, low intensity cardio after workouts. Moderate/High intensity cardio on non workout days.

None.
10.) Can you post before/after photos?
Yes.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang not much time to get apps in. U have to like ur odds when there are 2 apps and 3 logging opportunities lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please answer the following questions and repost on this thread:

1.) How old are you? 25
2.) Male or Female?MALE
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? NOPE THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? YUP
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? NOT A PROB I TEND TO MAKE DAILY UPDATES WHEN THE THOUGHTS ARE STILL FRESH IN MY HEAD ABOUT THE DAY
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) AS SOON AS I AM DONE MY HDROL CYCLE IN 4 WEEKS (+ PCT) I HAVE NO PROBLEM RUNNING THIS SOLO
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? AS HONEST AS I CAN BE
8.) Please state your training style. VARIES. FOR THIS I WOULD PROBABLY DO A 3 DAY A WEEK FULL BODY WORKOUT. I LIKE COMPLEX MOVEMENTS OVER ISOLATIONS AND FOR CARDIO I SWIM, HEAVY BAG, WEIGHTED CARDIO SUCH AS SLED DRAGS AND TIRE FLIPS ALSO RUN AND LIKE TO DO COMPLEXS WITH KB'S, SANDBAGS, AND BARBELLS9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken. DCP/LEVI STACK AND ECA STACK. I LIKED THE ECA ALOT IT WAS REALLY EFFECTIVE IN HELPING GET MY BF% DOWN
10.) Can you post before/after photos? GOT MY CAMERA READY :cheers:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
lol no doubt tomahawk.

bumpity bump lets keep this thread up top :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

I can't believe there are so few views . . and responses . . I wonder if the promo will be extended (?) .. either way, I'm ready to get it ON! Just picked up new speedos and goggles, and ready to start burning that fat with daily hour-long swimming sessions ! :)

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
haha kickass viking i've been meaning to get a speedo gotta try shortening my 500m time by another minute.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man seriously? No more apps are coming in? REALLY makes me wish I put an app in. Always looking for a decent fat burner.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would only run a log for this product on one condition, you make me a guarantee that I will look like the lady on your website when Im done. How great would that be, I could stay home all day and play with myself.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
:lmao: :| i might reconsider this if i have to look forward to a gullyhole and some c cups after 4 weeks. haha

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to give one more day for any last minute applications.

Testers will be chosen by tomorrow evening so please don't wait to submit an application.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Roger, suppose we can try and keep it bumped till then :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PICCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEE I AM A BIG OL FATTY MC FATFACE THAT NEEDS THIS DESPERATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burger::burger:

txagemt

Awards
Ill put in an app for this product...

1.) How old are you? 24

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Yes (Hemodraulix)

4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? If necessary

5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes

6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes

7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Definately

8.) Please state your training style. 2 on 1 off, upper and lower body, cardio and core training, supersets, drop sets

9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken. Hemodraulix

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you?32
2.) Male or Female?Male
3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No not yet
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? bb.com
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? For sure
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I Agree
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? I Agree
8.) Please state your training style. Right now it is on mon.tues.wed. off thurs on friday weekends off Plus I would add A.M. Cardio to this 5-7 times a week for 30-45 min.
9.) Past "fat burner" supplements you have taken. Atrophex, Bev.INt. lean out & 7 keto, Animal cuts, Hydroxy cut, and Napalm (topical)

Good luck everyone this is a great opportunity

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had samples of original adipo and really liked it, been wanting to try this since it was released. i can't believe there isn't more interest in this- btw learn says the appetite control is very good. feel free to send me some samples clickster, lol.:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this?! Get those Apps in guys! GL to all of you :yup:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
I hope i get a chance at this shiznit. I gotta shed off this belly fat and become a whole lot leaner by january

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope i get a chance at this shiznit. I gotta shed off this belly fat and become a whole lot leaner by january
so thats not you in the avatar?:saroll:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The chosen 3 Testers are:
ninjarider45
JudoJosh
vikinginc

I have PMed you 3 and need some information in order to ship.

Thanks to all who applied. I will try and see what I can get done about some samples of Adipo-X v2.0.

Thanks again,
Keith

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... :lmao: jk

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
thanks so much! Info sent!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TITS!!!! Can't wait for this gonna get shredded!! And bigt yeah that was me 6 months ago i've lost a few pounds since then to.... :lmao: jk
hahaha, alright smart asss. change your avi to christy canyon and i will give you some reps, lol.:cheers:

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
<-------well it ain't christy canyon (couldn't find any non-nude pics :lol:) but it's a great ass nonetheless

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers? :shrug: :run: :laugh:

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go :head:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, learn said he liked it so why do we need testers? :shrug: :run: :laugh:

j/k fellas, log it up!

I have a request for the loggers, pick up some cheapo calipers so we can see the data for fat loss!!! I'll help ya with the website for you to punch your numbers into and give you some tips as you go :head:
I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to the loggers! Please post the links to your logs in hear when they are up.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Grats to winnerz!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got mayo tape and a BF caliper that I had bought a while back from nutraplanet, not quite sure if I use it right or not cuz the electronic bodyfat tester at my gym always reads different then what I get with the pincher. If you can hit me up with some tips it would be appreaciated, but either way I will record measurements along with the log to see a progression
The electronic bf testers are innacurate and unreliable.

Calipers aren't perfect. But the more you do it, the more accurate you will get. Start practicing daily now so that you can get good at it for your log.

http://www.linear-software.com/online.html
This is the website where you plug in your caliper readings.

Use the 3 point Jackson Pollock Test since you can do it yourself. The specific measuring positions for chest, abs, and thigh are shown at the top of the page.

My preference is to measure 5 times in each of the 3 points. Then I cross off the highest and lowest measure for each point. Average the 3 remaining measures and that's your number to plug into the online calculator.

At first it will take 10-15 minutes to do all of that. After a few days, it will only take you about 4-5 minutes. I suggest doing official measures either weekly or every other week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (using the same scale of course).

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice website thank you celc! Any good caliper's you would recommend?
I'm sure you get what you pay for just like anything else. At the same time, once you get used to your own caliper, I think that even the $15 cheapos work pretty darn well with practice.

You'll see the patterns and what bf% looks like in the mirror. Every once in a while I start measuring one morning, and I'm like "whoa, what a shmuck I'm waaay off today." So then I just try again the next morning and the skinfolds make more sense.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything should have been sent out by today.

Good Luck & Congratulations again to the testers.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to see how this goes!

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Clickster!!! Can't wait to get started let us know what you want required in the logs so we can keep the 3 logs pretty much similar.
Just a few things to get you started could include:

1) Stim/energy
2) Mood/focus
3) Fat loss

Obviously if Click has a protocol, I'd follow that :D