LG Sciences Brings More GHENERATE to AM members!!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you think It cant get any Better ;) Must have 4-5 updates a week!! This is ready to be shipped, and this will not be up long so get those App's in Fellas!! I'll double check it'll be 4 bottles for sure, but maybe 5:)

Attachments

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely get in on this! I experienced some very nice workouts and gains without the aid of test boosters, pre-wo stims. The best part is the improved sleep!

And look at the work that LifterGym put into the ad!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Hmmm, sounds like a fun run... New to GH products so I'm curious how my body would respond!

Training Split: James Chans 10-8-6-15 workout
Chest/Tri/Calves
Legs/Shoulders
Back/Bi/Abs
Light cardio 2x per week (15 minutes, moderate speed jogging)

Diet: ~3000-3500 calories per day: 275g Protein, 225g carbs, 100g fat (average)

Goals: Experience a GH product for the first time and see how my body reacts to it; would love to see gained weight or increased focus in the gym.

Intend to use: as stated on bottle, recommended doseage.

Experience with GH products: as stated, none. Which is why i'd be willing to test.

***Note: I see that it says you must have a prior log, and I have none. I do, however, spend about 2-3 hours on AM per day, and am very familiar with the logging process. I would not disappoint!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age- 23
Training split: do just about everything 5 xs a week sprints,plyos,heavy weight training aimed @ strength.
Diet: CLEAN lots of food
Goals: get stronger improve sleep,focus and recovery
How u intend to use: Prebed and preworkout
Experience with GH products: Powerfull, IGF-2, bulk 1-c and ZMA.
anything else you may want to add: I really like lg products will give a full unbiased log. and i can do before and after pics.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Training: I usually do 1 bodypart a day. 2 days off. Moderate to heavy, ideally 3-5 set with starting about 6-8 reps ending set around 8-10. Most focus is on mass building right now.
Use: I would plan to use it after WO and/or pre Bedtime or as directed.
I currently doing a TestoPro log and about half way through so i know i shouldnt start this if selected until after.

Diet: Moderate amount of intake because i train hard i need the energy. I am on a fairly good schedule of eating time and manage something every 2-3 hours.
Previous GH experience: GHRP6, SomnidrenGH, L-Dopa, GABA, Melatonin, X-Dream is al i can think of right now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Name: McLuvin
Training: DC (3-4x/week)
GH experience: 1-c, Powerfull, igf-2
Goals: to be a lean mean boner swingin machine!! But seriously, I want to focus on doing some leaning now that I have been bulking for like 8 months now. My sleep has been horrible. So I would also like to get some deeper sleep. Some strength gains along the way would be welcomed for sure!
Use: as directed.
Prior logs: Anadraulic State, T-911, MMv3, Slin, Lipo protein, Cre02, Epi, Hemodraulix, Abyss, The One and many many others. Almost done with a Testopro log now.

Also...pick me!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:twak:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn this is a great oppurtunity!!! Wish I didn't have this bum shoulder or I would be all over it! Good luck peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be buying my 6 bottles when it releases...;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn this is a great oppurtunity!!! Wish I didn't have this bum shoulder or I would be all over it! Good luck peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be buying my 6 bottles when it releases...;)
That sucks man! hope nothing serious. Im buying 10! haha, because it wont last;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sucks man...watch out bro hug comn your way... :hug:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
wow, you guys are awesome. best of luck to al the chosen testers and i really hope you release this product real soon

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks man! hope nothing serious. Im buying 10! haha, because it wont last;)
You dont mean there is a limited supply? Or are you referring to the first production for the sale?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Age-24

U.S-Norman, OK (Boomer!!!!)

Years of training-Was a gymnast for 10 years and after quick that have done nothing but lift weights so I would say 5+

Training split/program-I was doing a 5 day split but currently got ahold of rob faigins books (hormonally intelligent exercises and natural hormone enhancement books...which I feel are just superburb books that are scientifically backed) and have switched to this:
Mon-Chest/Upper Back
Tue-Cardio/Abs
Wed-Legs/Lower Back
Thur-OFF
Fri-Arms/Shoulders
Sat-Cardio/Abs
Sun-OFF
*I could potentially be adding a martial arts class to my cardio days if time permits.

Diet-Right now I am in the first phase of rob faigins diet. It is a high protein/high fat diet and low carbs. Basically I deplet my glycogen stores in the first 7 days then carb load then deplete again and carb load 3 days after then again 4 days after and cycle between every 3/4 days for my carbs keeping them around 30gm on days I am not carb loading and shooting for 200+gm on days I carb load. I am not really counting cal's/proteins/or fats....just shooting for making sure my carbs stay in check. I don't really need to loose too much weight or sacrifice too much muscle loss.

Goals: Main goal is to lose some excess LB while retaining muscle or actually gaining muscle.
How I intend to use: Would really like to stack this with AS.....maybe throw in T-911 with some x-factor as well. (AS + LG GH + T-911 + X-factor= are you on the juice haha)

Previous GH products: AN IGF-2. None others really other than if you could count ZMA or GABA

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to log this stuff. As usual, I would be hitting it from a different angle: I train judo very hard, and compete, with short intense weight/strength workout thrown in. The pounding on my body is intense, and recovery is an issue as I am 35yo. I do judo 2 hours 3 times a week, with 20 minutes of DL/rows/bench or dips/pullups to failure before every class.

I work a weird rotating schedule, up to 90 hours a week, have a wife and 2 small kids, and small coffee roasting business on the side.

I've used l-dopa products like PowerFull and Lipo PM, pGHT, Somnidren, Bulletproof, etc, so I have a good idea what's out there. I have seen the logs for this, but not read them yet.

I can update daily.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this the new version with twice the doses?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
lol im out, only U.S residents....POOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel your pain :(
CC don't you have some product coming your way from us anyway?
Yup I do and I'm greatful for that :) Would have been awesome to do a combo though ;)

//CC

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Still finishing some Havoc or i'd be on this. Tried IGF with some success from you guys awhile back.

sub'd

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Btw, I've never used an lg product before. I have been looking into buying some more pght, so this would slide in really nice right now.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Living in Georgia.
I have enough time to do daily updates.
Here is a link to my epi pulse log
www.anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133400-epi-pulse-log.html
Been plenty active on AM.
I have no problems starting when I get Ghenerate.

I am 22.
Right now it is chest, back, shoulders, legs, arms, 2 days rest. Will be changing it up to a 3 a week DC program where I will be mixing in wrestling for cardio. Ghenerate would do wonders for my recovery for wrestling.
Been doing the whole Keto diet and been liking it so far.
My goals are to recomp and improve my cardio and recovery while still maintaining some strength I gained on my epi pulse.
I will be using it pre bed to mainly help with sleep and recovery but will use it preworkout if it is required.
Used Powerfull a while back and wasn't too impressed but I am more than happy to try another GH product.

Thank you for your consideration LG Sciences. Glad to see another group gets to try Ghenerate!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm just glad we get to see another 4-5 logs and the results they bring. Just really makes testing all the moe accurate.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After reading a few logs, I'd like to withdraw my app, if it means running it solo. As much as I want a GH supp, I'm not willing to give up my pre-workout boost. I work too much, and workouts are always late. I'll be dragging without a shot of motivation.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
same...bumping my app. I will run it exactly as directed. I really really wanna see what this stuff can do for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Han Solo?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
same...bumping my app. I will run it exactly as directed. I really really wanna see what this stuff can do for me.
fo sho. haha
I down with running anything alone(unless a PCT) because i think its the only tru way to feel if its doing anything. Now when i buy stacks i obviously dont run things solo, it would take forever. For logs and such though, unless the company oks something i only use the product.
I got a couple week left on my TestoPro log but i'd be down for this right when i finish that.
Either way im eager to see some logs and find out how its going to do. GH supps are my favorite.:knockedout:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

k im done :lol:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Competitive Strongman

Training Split: Westside hybrid for strongman ME days, and RE days

Diet: Currently doing a Carb cycling diet... lots of greens, lots of whole eggs, chicken, beef, etc... on higher carb days I have more fruits. Sort of taking a paleo approach to the diet.

Goals: Getting ready for 2 strongman contests coming up, Nov21st and Dec. 13th. I need to be under 175 to get into the weight class I want. So from now until then I am attempting a recomp with at most 5lbs lost.

Experience W/ HGH products: Powerfull, IGF-2, Human growth complex, somnidren, arginine pyroglutamate stacked w/ Lysine

Plans for this product: Take advantage of any HGH boost to help recomp til competition time as well as help strengthen me up as much as possible so I can get nationally qualified again. (and win the title Strongest Man in New Hampshire,... hehe under 175)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys just sell it to me already? I am getting impatient! LOL

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i prob would if i could lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got mad blue ballz for Ghenerate right now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training Split: Dc two way split (3 x's per week weights) low-moderate cardio 3-4 x's per week
Diet: ~3,600 calories right now
Goals: Until November 1st it is to get stronger on all my lifts, beating my logbook. Come November time I will re access my goals. Probably reduce calories/carbs some and reduce body fat.
Intend to use: twice daily for the full bottle
Experience with GH products: IGF-1, No2 products, arginine akg, Ghenerate

*Note I am using ghenerate now and would prolong my log until the end.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im down for a solo run.
It's all about running this solo guys. These logs are done to show GHenerates potential, and this is most accurate when done solo. there are just to many external factors otherwise.

Make sure if you apply this will be done solo, I mean guys are gaining 8 and 6lbs, so hell it's not all bad ;)