SuperCissus Rx awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,582,316

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    SuperCissus Rx awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,582,316


    To all the haters that said I was lying.

    Super Cissus Rx is proven. The product is responsible for all the copy cats. BUT, no one can get the patented extract that made Cissus a proven product.

    You can take the chance with your joints but the smart will buy the true, tested and trusted Patented extract.

    To top it off, Super Cissus Rx is now 120 count 800mg caps up from 90 count 750mg caps without change in price.


    Thank you all that supported and believed in our brand!

  2. Banned
    FitnFirm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    bobo's clown cave
    Posts
    3,636
    Rep Power
    0

    Great news ! Congrats ! It is a wonderful product for sure
  3. MK9
    MK9 is offline
    Registered User
    MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dunder Mifflin
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    352

    Thats awesome!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    461

    Congrats! I've used it with great success in the past.
  5. Registered User
    jdg487's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,316
    Rep Power
    735

    nice... got some right next to me that I'm going to start w/ in a few days
  6. Registered User
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17826

    Congrats, although I am not overly surprise you do deserve it. It works!
  7. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    To all the haters that said I was lying.

    Super Cissus Rx is proven. The product is responsible for all the copy cats. BUT, no one can get the patented extract that made Cissus a proven product.

    You can take the chance with your joints but the smart will buy the true, tested and trusted Patented extract.

    To top it off, Super Cissus Rx is now 120 count 800mg caps up from 90 count 750mg caps without change in price.


    Thank you all that supported and believed in our brand!
    thats great news and well deserved.. I hope you guys sell a tone of this and make a boat load of money... I know I will be participating and buying some more!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  8. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1240

    good news USP.

    glad to hear it.

    i'm definitely a fan... currently using Recreate out of your stable of amazing products.
  9. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Congratulations, USPLabs! Awesome.
  10. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Well, well, well, looky looky, Good for you J. Im pleased to see it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  11. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Too awesome...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    No surprises there. Well earned and deserved J
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/super-cissus-rx/

    Click and come win some free Super Cissus Rx!
  14. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/super-cissus-rx/

    Click and come win some free Super Cissus Rx!
    one curse added
  15. Jag
    Jag is offline
    Registered User
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    18894

    It is the only supp of any kind that my wife swears by and has ever used.

    Thanks to Super Cissus Rx her osteo arthritis in her knee and hip has gone COMPLETELY and she is pain free. It will be no surprise to her that USPLabs have acheived this. Your company name has been spoken about many times in our house through smiling mouths.

    Also with the extra quantity she will be very happy. Gets a bit pricey here in Oz.

    Should be "Supp Of The Year"
  16. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    It is the only supp of any kind that my wife swears by and has ever used.

    Thanks to Super Cissus Rx her osteo arthritis in her knee and hip has gone COMPLETELY and she is pain free. It will be no surprise to her that USPLabs have acheived this. Your company name has been spoken about many times in our house through smiling mouths.

    Also with the extra quantity she will be very happy. Gets a bit pricey here in Oz.

    Should be "Supp Of The Year"
    Used the original Cissus Rx, the SuperCissus Rx, and the bulk Super Cissus Rx with great effect. One thing though, I will NEVER buy the bulk stuff again without getting a capping kit to go along with it!!!! Congrats USPLabs and Jacob.
  17. Registered User
    edvanp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Age
    49
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    461

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Used the original Cissus Rx, the SuperCissus Rx, and the bulk Super Cissus Rx with great effect. One thing though, I will NEVER buy the bulk stuff again without getting a capping kit to go along with it!!!! Congrats USPLabs and Jacob.
    You don't like the parachute method? I still have a lot of the bulk that I use. Capping it certainly makes it easier, but the parachute method is tolerable! Great stuff though.
  18. Registered User
    Dr. John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Age
    56
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    289

    Is there an informational packet put together on this product to help an ignorant physician understand it?

    Sorry, I just haven't had the time to properly research it, and was hoping you have already compiled same. It sounds like something I should be considering using with my own patients. If so, kindly send to my email address.

    I have heard good anecdotal reports from those who have used it, folks whose word I trust.

    Thank you.
  19. Jag
    Jag is offline
    Registered User
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    18894

    I CAN NOT BELIEVE AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED STATING THAT SUPER CISSUS RX HAS HIT THE BANNED LIST HERE IN THIS F&%$D UP COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY...............PLEEEEEEEEEA SE!!!!!
  20. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED STATING THAT SUPER CISSUS RX HAS HIT THE BANNED LIST HERE IN THIS F&%$D UP COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY...............PLEEEEEEEEEA SE!!!!!
    I think this is a hoax. Ive got plenty of SuperCissus through - bulk and capped - and I can't think of a reason why they would try and ban it.
  21. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE AN EMAIL I JUST RECEIVED STATING THAT SUPER CISSUS RX HAS HIT THE BANNED LIST HERE IN THIS F&%$D UP COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

    I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY...............PLEEEEEEEEEA SE!!!!!
    Could you please share the text of the e-mail with us? Including sender? I struggle to see any justification for the purported banning.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Jag
    Jag is offline
    Registered User
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    18894

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think this is a hoax. Ive got plenty of SuperCissus through - bulk and capped - and I can't think of a reason why they would try and ban it.
    My guess is now that it's patented "they" will make it prescription only so as "they" will get there cut out of it as well and the price will rise to $200.00 a bottle.

    Of course i'm just speculating and it's probably my paranoid mind at work because we all know "they" have our best interest at heart with "their" descisions!!!!!!! :Please not the thickness of the sarcasm:

    which is not directed at you jakellpet
  23. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LHJO-ville
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    My guess is now that it's patented "they" will make it prescription only so as "they" will get there cut out of it as well and the price will rise to $200.00 a bottle.

    Of course i'm just speculating and it's probably my paranoid mind at work because we all know "they" have our best interest at heart with "their" descisions!!!!!!! :Please not the thickness of the sarcasm:

    which is not directed at you jakellpet
    Dude, are you refering to USPLabs? If so, you are waaaay of the mark - that's not how they roll.

    I'm guessing you've just had a run in with some retarded Customs people.

    Now you and I both know they are the most fickle arseholes on the planet!

    I suggest you have a scout around Australia for retail SuperCissus RX - I'm sure it'll be stocked somewhere, just not as cheap as Nutraplanet
  24. Jag
    Jag is offline
    Registered User
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    18894

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Dude, are you refering to USPLabs? If so, you are waaaay of the mark - that's not how they roll.

    I'm guessing you've just had a run in with some retarded Customs people.

    Now you and I both know they are the most fickle arseholes on the planet!

    I suggest you have a scout around Australia for retail SuperCissus RX - I'm sure it'll be stocked somewhere, just not as cheap as Nutraplanet
    No DEFINITELY 100% NOT directed at you. I have the highest regard for USPLabs as i know they make quality products. I've seen it work a miracle with my wife so we both owe you big. "they" refers to.........well i'd prefer not to say but "they" know who they are!!!

    It is available here in Australia, i've just checked, but at a ridiculous price. I get a much better deal from the US.

    I sent strategicmove a pm with a copy & paste of the email that prevented me from ordering and the confirmation email stating that it was true, It was added to the banned list here. I'll wait for his reply.
  25. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    I can assure you SuperCissus is not going to Rx... wow...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  26. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    ...
    I sent strategicmove a pm with a copy & paste of the email that prevented me from ordering and the confirmation email stating that it was true, It was added to the banned list here. I'll wait for his reply.
    Your PM received priority attention immediately upon receipt. If anything is still unclear, let me know.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Obama awarded 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
    By strategicmove in forum Politics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:41 PM
  2. Obama awarded 2009 Nobel Peace Prize
    By strategicmove in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:49 AM
  3. SuperCissus Rx awarded U.S. Patent No. 7,582,316
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 05:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.