SNS is Giving Away Stacks!!!!!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We at SNS are proud to present some kick ass stacks to the AM members. I dont really see SNS mentioned much but we make some great products at some kick ass prices so hopefully this gets us on the map!

First of all, here is a link to all our products, check them out: Products by Serious Nutrition Solutions | Inhibit-E | Phenibut XT | Reduce XT

We will be offering two stacks to start off with (we will have many more promos in the future, dont worry :afro: )

[size=+2]First Stack:[/size]
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Focus XT
Beta Alanine

[size=+2]Second Stack:[/size]
TTA-500
Reduce XT
RK-500 Xtreme

[size=+3]The Contest[/size]
Tell me why you want to test each stack, explain to me how each product is going to help your goals. I was thinking Stack 1 would be more of a bulk stack and Stack 2 would be more of a cut/recomp stack but if you can explain to me why you would like to run it another way then go for it! I will be picking winners by who seems to want to run it the most and can put the stacks to their best use.​

[size=+5]GO!![/size]​

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
personally i'd love to try the first stack...i'm just starting my first real bulk and these products look interesting..especially the focus Xt have u ever tried it ?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in stack number 2. I have tried the TTA along with inhibit E before but I would love to see how it stacks up with the Reduce XT and Rasp K. I probably wouldnt use it as an all out cut stack, but more of a maintain weight/drop a couple pounds while eating enough to recover from training. I have a PLifting meet coming up at the end of October and I would love to lift at 220 but Im just a few pounds outside of the weight range now but its too hard to recover from training while reducing my calories. Also I would love to see how these products work with the Anabolic Diet, I imagine the results would be great with the Reduce xt and TTA.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
personally i'd love to try the first stack...i'm just starting my first real bulk and these products look interesting..especially the focus Xt have u ever tried it ?
I havnt tried it yet, gonna get some when school starts back up, but ask anybody who has used it and guarantee they have loved it. It has SOLID reviews. Im glad its back because i had been wanting to try it for like 2 years.

I would be interested in stack number 2. I have tried the TTA along with inhibit E before but I would love to see how it stacks up with the Reduce XT and Rasp K. I probably wouldnt use it as an all out cut stack, but more of a maintain weight/drop a couple pounds while eating enough to recover from training. I have a PLifting meet coming up at the end of October and I would love to lift at 220 but Im just a few pounds outside of the weight range now but its too hard to recover from training while reducing my calories. Also I would love to see how these products work with the Anabolic Diet, I imagine the results would be great with the Reduce xt and TTA.
You sound like a prime candidate for a recomp cycle :cool:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to use the second stack. I used Designer Supplements tta back in 2007 and had decent results. I would use this stack on a bulk to keep body fat in check and of course build muscle/and the cortisol effects of reduce xt. When a person trains hard and heavy the way I am doing right now they need every advantage they can get and this would be an advantage.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
stack#2 looks good for me. I bulk fairly quick, but cutting/recomp is a little more work. The "usual" ECA/Y stack is just plain murder on the adrenals after a period time. TTA has great reviews from what i've seen. I believe that TTA and a cortisol blocker and RK will work great as a team. This seems like a PROMISING stack. i'm interested

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No love for stack 1? :(

lol

pistolgripump

pistolgripump

Awards
awesome, it's goin to the top of my gotta try list

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no love for stack one. LOL.:D

Just playin. But seriously I would love a shot at stack #2, I think it would be awesome to try. The well known reputation for cortisol control of Reduce XT, combined with the potential fat loss, thermogenic effects and appetite suppression of the raspberry Ketones in Rk-500, along with the TTA to help burn bodyfat looks like it would all work synergistically to really enhance any fatloss or recomp regimen. Im in a transitional phase right now, and Im looking to do a really radical recomp, with the main focus being mostly on overall fatloss, without sacrificing muscle mass. Ive been at my present state for a couple of weeks, and Ive been having a pretty hard time getting dialed back into a satisfactory fatloss routine, without loosing anymore lean body weight, and Ive really been looking for something to help kickstart my whole program. Im finding it difficult to find the balance between loosing fat and not loosing muscle, and Ive been wanting to add something for cortisol control to help with any unwanted muscle wasting. The Rk-500 also looks like it would be the perfect addition to my program since the thermogenic properties, the increased lipolysis and the general preventing of fat storage are also things I am looking for, and it goes without saying that the addition of the the TTA to help burn bodyfat would only act to enhance things even more. Im not really sure what your looking for us to write here, but all I can say is that stack#2 looks like it would yield all the results I, or anyone else interested in a serious recomp or fatloss program could ever ask for. I mean you've got three solid products, with some well known effects, that no one could find undesirable, so its a no brainer for me to want to give this stack a try. Even if I dont win, this stack is definitely high on my list of things to experiment with, and let me just thank SNS for giving away a chance to try it, and wish everyone good luck in this contest.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would love the first stack. with bulking season coming up and creatine magnesium chelate being one of my favorite creatines and being free would be even better. focus xt would be great for me because like everything else i can't concentrate on things very long i often jump from exercise to exerecise at the gym with really no structure. and who doesn't want beta alanine that mixed with creatine would help push through agony of returning to a bulking type workout

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I'd opt for stack one as well, I'm an ectomorph and have had trouble gaining weight without dirty bulking. Creatine has helped in the weight room and I've only tried beta alanine in NO Shotgun- but I loved its effects. Again, aside from coffee or the NOShotgun I've tried I never used any focus type supplements which is why I'd like to see Focus XT's effects on a stimulant newbie. I am at about 172 up from 135 four years ago when I started lifting hard. It's been a long road to gain the weight I did but my goal has always been 180 with as low BF as possible (obviously). I'd be interested in logging the stack to let everyone know the possible LBM gains I'd be able to get from a stack like that. I'm not a supplement guru and have done a few PH's in the past.. I'm not really trying to do the hormonal thing anymore just looking for a solid product that works to make a staple in my arsenal.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack Number 1 please. Why?

Creatine Mag Chelate is one of the few Creatines on which I actually receive substantial benefits, along with trinitine and neovar, and it is by far the most economical choice of the three.

Focus XT has been on my list of things to try, but what can I say? Money's tight, I've been sticking with my bare necessities for the time being. Still, I am a huge fan of ALCAR and choline, and Huperzine is a substance that has caught my attention but which I have not as yet used. Additionally, the disclosure of the amount of caffeine in the formula is a pleasant deviation from most company's hallowed "proprietary blends. I am sensitive to caffeine, so I'd mess around with dosing a bit, but a reasonable dose pre-workout usually causes me no problems and can even prove beneficial.

I'm currently slowly recomping and recovering from a torn oblique. My strength is down and I'm itching to get it back. The reincorporation of Oly lifts after almost 3months of recuperation has been wreaking havoc on my CNS and a good performance stack such as this would be quite beneficial.

h22t88

Awards
I'd love to try stack 1. I have cut down all Spring and Summer and lost quite a bit of muscle and strength along with the fat. It's time to start bulking back up. I really want to do an all natural stack and see what kind of results I have with it. I have never used BA before either and have heard great things about it. I am on a 5 day split and can do a log with pictures if you would like.

StormBull1

StormBull1

Awards
Got hurt over in Iraq in 06 put on some weight, But what I have read it sounds good would love to try it.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
The first stack for sure!!

I have been bulking for what seems like forever now! Damn you metabolism! But this stack looks solid and the minute the first thread on Magnesium Creatine Chelate was mentioned I have been exxxcited! I don't dirty bulk, so I especially like this: No increased fat storage (which can be seen from the insulin spike with some other creatine products) Boom! I have encounted this problem before with some creatines (we won't mention names) but this product seems A. Easy B. Solid I am not one to care how things taste, smell, look, or are popular. I like things that work! I want to see if this works! Throw in some Focus XT and the workouts would be sick! One thing I seem to lack in the gym is focus. I will take a "pump" product for energy but I will often sit there and my mind wanders off into thinking about my ****ty boss at work or school or this and that. I need focus! I would like to see how a product that improved this actually improved my work outs, as I VERY much in the mental aspect of body building. The beta alinine makes this complete because it is necessary!! I think this is a sickkk stack and I hope the winner keeps us updated on how it works as I know I would!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Either stack for me would be nice!

smallguy28

Awards
Just joined the site and already loving it! The word free caught my eye so please hook me up lol. Id liket to try stack 1. Ive been using nothing but BSN products for the last few years. It use to work but for some reason i longer feel it like before. The magnesium creatine promises no bloat and stomach pains. That alone is a great reason for why i would like to try it plus magnesium and creatine all in one pill is helpful and would save money. Cells mass alone can cost over 40 and ZMA's can cost close to 20. The Magnesium Creatine Chelate is ONLY 16 bucks wow.
Ive ran the NO xplode for focus during my workouts and also for school durning boring ass Bio and Chem classes to keep me alert. But its been causing crazy stomach pains lately. The focus XT has good reviews so it also sound promising. Never tried a Beta Alanine supp before but my bestfriend cant live without it. Told him id try it one day so now with the help of your free product now would be the perfect time to give it ago. Hope im a winner of your free promo, if not ill probably order and give it a go anyhow. Great prices

carramba

Awards
I'm 30 years old male, training and competing in amateur strongman. My weight is 290 lbs and heigh 6''3. Unfortunately not all my mass is muscle. The extra fat is in the way in competition. Now then the competition season is over I would like to lose fat and get in better shape until new year. Therefore I would like to try stack 2.
TTA-500 could help me to recomposition body, get lean muscle mass and lose fat,Reduce XT would increase the strength and help with the fat loss while RK-500 Xtreme additional boost the fat loss.

Hoppe you will be kind and give me the opportunity to try this stack.

Smith70592

38 male

First Stack:
Focus XT
Beta Alanine

I have been lifting since I was 14 years old. Over that time I have been on and off bulking cycles, and would have the experience to fall back on to compare against SNS products.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate: Creatine is perhaps one of the most widely used sports supplements taken to enhance body composition and performance. Magnesium is essential in the conversion of creatine to ATP. Allowing for maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Focus XT: Would both improve motivation and increase energy during workouts which will allow you to train harder for longer periods in the weight room.

Beta Alanine: increase physical performance by promoting higher energy levels, delaying muscular failure and supporting maximum muscular output. Beta Alanine allows you to train harder, longer and more often, which over time will definitely translate into lean, hard muscle growth. That is the bottom line — it helps you train harder

Diet:
meal 1: protein/carbs
meal 2: protein/carbs
meal 3 (pre workout): protein/carbs
meal 4: (post workout): protein/carbs
meal 5: protein/carbs
meal 6: protein/fats
meal 7: (bed time): protein/fats

non training day:

meal 1: protein/carbs
meal 2: protein/fats
meal 3: protein/fats
meal 4: protein/fats
meal 5: protein/fats
meal 6: protein/fats

twooten1985

Awards
First stack!!

Im not gonna feed you a bunch of crap! First point im 5ft 10 and about 190lbs with 9.5% bf just got done cutting down (a little). I would love to get back up to a previous weight of 215lbs. Ive tried alot of supps out there and spent alot of cash!! I would love to try something that would work if your product works for me then youll have allot of lifetime customers judging by your prices esspecially!! Thanks, Tim

DBee

DBee

Awards
A lot of good applicants. A big thank you to everyone who submitted an entry thus far! :popworm:

kjlueck

Awards
My name is Kris and I think that i would be a perfect canidate for Stack 1. I just hired a nutrtionist/trainer two weeks ago to help with putting on some size to me and increasing my caloric intake. I am on a serious eating/training regime trying to add about 20 lbs to my frame (180 now) to get me ready for next april's Ronnie Coleman Classic for the novice heavy weight division. I think I could help give your company excellent representation on how your supplements helped me get to my weight/physique I was after to compete.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man!!!

TTA-500
Reduce XT
RK-500 Xtreme

that stack is right up my alley! i'm really trying to get lean and mean.. i've built muscle and and happy with my strength levels, but i'm still self conscious about the dreaded spare tire i'm carrying around... i'd like to get lean and work towards that v-taper!... the ladies do not like the muffin-top look :(

i've been looking for something like this stack, and i think since i have alot to lose (weight, that is) i'd be a great candidate for this!

stats:
5'10
30 yrs old
230 lbs
approx 24% bf *cries* :(

peace
Capn

Last edited:

jschin

Awards
stack number 2 seems awesome. I'm getting ready to go on a blunking cycle and i feel like this stack mixed with inhibit e would be perfect to get real lean and build ridiculous vascularity

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
No love for stack 1? :(

lol
Some love has arrived!!:afro:

I read this and followed the links to view stack one, blimey! the surprise i got at the prices!!

The first things that sprung to my mind was "you never win anything dont even bother" and :why: - BLOOMING GLAD I DID FELLA!!!! WHY??-read on!

Followed up with: "NIIIICCEE!! I could actually afford to buy this!!"

So whether your a winner or not, at those prices they are worth ago!

I am reletively new to this scene, so to speak, and at 6ft 6 and the frame of spaghetti i have a long hard journey ahead, but this stuff could be a real kick up the backside!
If it can improve the levels-as i am running around here with six kids! then i would love to give it a go, more energy and bulking is the game!-and in the knowledge that if it kicks butt-i can buy more!! RESULT!!

I have never heard of SNS (me bad!) but as a newbie, i am glad i have now!
Great of you to pst up the offer, opened my eyes, hopefully me muscle fibres to! bulk me up big boy!!:18:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First Stack:
Focus XT
Beta Alanine

Of course :D

Im Ryan, 5 foot 10 inches. Around 5 percent bodyfat. Im a classic ectomorph, yay lol! Have the build of a swimmer. Got big into lifting last November after getting constantly bashed on how skinny I was (130lbs) and couldnt take that any more. I vowed to get bigger/stronger than all the mofos who were cutting me down. Once I started lifting, it became an addiction and still is ;).. Now that its August, I am now 165lbs and all those fools swear im on roids haha... I am on a constant bulk, and am always willing to try new products/workouts to achieve my goals of hitting 185lbs around December! I lift heavy and hard about 5 days out of the week and eat like a mad man (protein/carbs), no alcohol, soda or fast food for me! I have experience with many proteins, creatine mono, kre alk, multi vits, pre workouts etc...

The MCC will be a more efficient method to get through the muscle rather than regular creatine because it is transported via the ligand-gated cation channel. It should give me a slight strength/weight boost to help me lift more and longer. And water weight doesnt bother me any.

Focus XT will help me get into the game! Even though when I enter the gym I am already focused on the task at hand (lifting) a little more help wouldnt hurt. With more mental focus and energy I should be able to last longer, beat any plateaus I have and make my gains!

Beta Alanine, witch I have never taken before would increase my muscular endurance and improve my energy levels. I would be able to get out that extra rep that could break my bicep plateau!

I have never tried any of your products before and this first stack could be the start. Would love to see how my gains would look on this stack and how I would respond to the the MCC and BA!

Thanks for the Opp,

Ryan K. ;)

US Army STRONGGGG

cmalley728

Awards
I would like to do stack number 2. I have been training for a couple years now and have always had good luck on bulking stacks and making progress with size. But when it comes to coming off of a cycle and wanting to cut down i have trouble shedding those few extra pounds and leaning out. I think the combination of TTA-500, Reduce XT, RK-500 Xtreme might be what i need to get over that hump. thank you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WOW, decent amount applicants thus far.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Sod it! posted the good post earlier, but when something is worth fighting for!!
As i have been told in the gym to "man up", i will take this opportunity to clearly state i will start tommorrow!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

can you here the music?? "Ain't to proud to beg"!!

Color Me Badd new single, new version of "sex me up"........"SNS me up!"

CAN YA FEEEEL IT!!!!

If you get what you want, then its worth doing! /hangs head in shame!

brudman

Awards
I would be a good candidate for the second stack.
Cliffs
1. Just finished a bulk over the past year. I put on 40 lbs, roughly 30 of it lean. From 170 to 210.
2. Looking to get my lean on, I am cutting down to 10% bf.
3. I am picking up powerlifting, and I got a meet and October. I don't want to compete at 220 though. Something to help me burn away those extra lbs and get down to 198 would be perfect! Reduction is just the stuff! Not to mention, you throw that TTA in with some Raspberry Ketones and you got one hell of a six pack stack. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, Reduction stops catabolism, which would be perfect for me on my cut.

Anyways thanks for doing the promotion fellas. Hope you pick me!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
im still interested in stack2...this "could" be the new DCP

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm already using most of the products included in the stacks so I'll pass - I'm already happy with SNS :)

And thanks for offering such great opportunity to AM forum members :thumbsup:

rob501

Awards
Ill try the first stack with the focus.

I'm a super busy man during the week always hustling and could use the extra focus. I'm delivery driver on a bike and make a lot of deliveries. I'm always running in and out of buildings all day long.

Its funny with how active I am how I have a bulging belly. All the fat in my body is right there. Im in fantastic cardiovascular shape and would like to test some of this stuff out.

I'm up for either stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like to try stack number one...im training for a powerlift comp. and the Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Beta Alanine
would be good for my intense workout sessions.. im also goin to college and the focus xt would really help me pay attention in class

ottoclif

Awards
I would really like to try the second stack. I am going to be running a superdrol cycle soon and have yet to get ahold of a good pct stack. I have my serm, but need the other aromatase inhibitors to go with. I have tried inhibit-E and loved it. The TTA-500 will help shed some of the excess body fat I will put on during my bulking cycle. Reduce-XT will be my cortisol blocker. The RK-500 Extreme will stack really well with the TTA-500. My goal is to put on 20-30lbs on my bulk cycle and after finishing my PCT I would like to retain 15 of that as lean muscle.

Can't Wait to try your products out!!!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
LOL... Spaghetti = :spam:
Spaghetti = pasta!, no idea what ":spam: is" LOL!

If you want it, go get it! No matter how it makes you look! (wont be doing it again - unless another free offer of interest pops up!)

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We at SNS are proud to present some kick ass stacks to the AM members. I dont really see SNS mentioned much but we make some great products at some kick ass prices so hopefully this gets us on the map!

First of all, here is a link to all our products, check them out: Products by Serious Nutrition Solutions | Inhibit-E | Phenibut XT | Reduce XT

We will be offering two stacks to start off with (we will have many more promos in the future, dont worry :afro: )

[size=+2]First Stack:[/size]
Focus XT
Beta Alanine

[size=+2]Second Stack:[/size]
TTA-500
Reduce XT
RK-500 Xtreme

[size=+3]The Contest[/size]
Tell me why you want to test each stack, explain to me how each product is going to help your goals. I was thinking Stack 1 would be more of a bulk stack and Stack 2 would be more of a cut/recomp stack but if you can explain to me why you would like to run it another way then go for it! I will be picking winners by who seems to want to run it the most and can put the stacks to their best use.​

[size=+5]GO!![/size]​
I'd like to run stack # 2 as I'm cutting and am sure that these compounds actually *work*.

I've used all 3 seperately in the past (via DCP and Abliderate,Lean Extreme v.1 and 2) but never stacked together and I'd expect to see some sweet synergy from the stack.

I'm currrently cutting to 175 (at 10%) and want to hit a 250 power snatch by the end of this cut,I'd really like to see how these supps would effect my goals.

My reasoning is fairly simple:

RK is my favorite uncoupler (actually,DNP is my fav uncoupler but it's too effing hot to mess with DNP now).TTA may very well beat out sesamin as it acts as an exercise mimetic via PPAR-delta agonism,on top of its bennies on PPAR-Alpha agonism.Cortisol supression is hella nice for body comp,especially notable for its effects on mood and its potent bennies on fat oxidation WITHOUT getting cracked out a'la stims.

kwabz

Awards
I've been lifting regularly for last six years. I’m 23 and am 5'9, when I started out lifting I was 125 Lbs, I now weigh 170 Lbs and 8% body fat for the last two years. I’m not sure what to take to help bump my lifts in the gym as well as my body weight. I'm a student who has loans so I don’t have much cash to burn through to try a bunch of new supplements. I know what creatine is (I think every one does Mark McGuire) as far as Focus XT I know that it would increase energy during workouts. Beta Alanine increases physical performance delaying muscular failure and supporting maximum muscular output. Thanks for the op

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loggers will be picked on Friday!

rob501

Awards
Application for stack 1

I am up for the first one.

My day starts off like this. I wake up in the morning. I ride my bike to the bus stop and jump on the bus. Then, I take a metro rail to downtown. I go to a well known gym and freshen up before work.

Magnesium Creatine Chelate.. I have never been on creatine before.

Increased Lean Muscle & Cell Volumization*
Increased Strength (including explosive power)*
Improved Endurance & Reduction of Muscular Fatigue*
Improved Muscular Recovery*

This sounds right for me since I'm so active.At the end of the day my leg muscles are very tired. By the end of the week, I am exhausted.

Focus XT
Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
Maximized Energy Levels*
Improved Stress Levels*
Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
Improved Sense of Well Being*
Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

I Imagine myself flying on my bike with a sense of euphoria to my next location. I like to see these so called effects myself. I will testify if I feel this stuff.

Beta Alanine

Improved Lean Muscle and Strength Gains*
Improved Muscular Endurance for More Productive Workouts & Training Sessions*
Enhanced Recovery*
Excellent Pumps*
Delayed Fatigue *

Wow sounds so good.

If I got to try this stuff, I might actually get up early enough to get downtown to work out in the gym. I made 29 deliveries today in 5 hours. 6 deliveries per hour and a delivery every 10 minutes. If I can not recover, fast enough there is no sense in me lifting weight.

When I exert myself in the gym, it wears me down a lot. I like to see if I can go the extra mile with this stuff you got.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all applicants! Both stacks are great, how bout a stack1 + stack2 super stack!!:head:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I'm withdrawing my app. As much as I would like to be in on this (Focus XT has quite a reputation among some of the veterans on here), I've been asked to log Omega's T-Force. I just wouldn't be able to differentiate which effects were coming from which supp, which makes for inferior evaluation, which nobody wants.

So, best of luck to all you guys - I may even tag along in a log or two, depending on who gets picked. :)