PROMO: The New, Classic Universal Shaker Cup

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Why new and classic? Cuz the new Universal labels reference the old, classic logo from decades past. Why new? Cuz the packaging is new and update, like many of the new products.

This new Universal shaker cup is black and yellow and sports the new, classic logo. Who wants in? No age restrictions on this promo. U.S. and Canada addies.

We'll randomly select 25 members who best tell us what the name "Universal" means to them. Good luck fellas...

Universal. Since 1977.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!!! Good luck to those that enter!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like this more than any product promo you have out there. Why? Because the cup will be of the same quality as the products, which means there will be no nonsense when it comes to how effective it is. That is Universal

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
It's sick looking, I love how it follows the new label design!

It's slick baby. Get in on this fellas!

Hg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a hell of a design.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Univeral is the pinnacle of supplements...I want people to know how to get badass by watching me down my TORRENT.......YEA BUDDY!

I'd pimp that shaker like a 5$ hooker on crack

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Buying supplements is like buying a suit:

You can get a flashy suit that everyone else wears, off the shelf.

Or, you can get it tailored to your body, and what you want.

Animal is my tailored suit.

yeah

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Universally accepted as one of the premier supplement companies!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
What Universal means to me is - that when you're using Universal you are universally respected by everyone in the gym in one respect. That there is a good chance that you go harder than those silly guys sipping on the celltech...

Ben Tactical

Awards
To me, Universal means "Constant Evolution". Universal has withstood the test of time and while many companies have come and gone, Universal has and always will set the standard.

VikingBP

Awards
The name Universal to me means NO BULLSHIT. No outrageous claims or promises, just results. This is what keeps so many bodybuilders coming back time and time again, and that is why they've been around since 1977. Universal has blazed a trail for the supplement industry leaving competitors and gimmicks by the wayside. To me, Universal means effective supplements at a fair price for people who don't play games when it comes to nutrition.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal=Modern Knowledge combined with great tradition :)

nerkle3000

Awards
when I buy universal I always know I am getting a quality product that works!

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
This would be a great addition to my collection of Animal/Universal products. The shaker, without a doubt, is of the same outstanding quality as the company, their representatives, their customer service and their products. I've been hooked on my Blender bottles for a while and a new shaker definitely couldn't hurt. I'm due for a new one.

Your brand name, Universal, is known all over the world, specifically in the bodybuilding industry. Your products are real and they work. You always deliver on your claims.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Universal is a name known by anyone and everyone in the fitness industry whether it be Animal or Universal, the name, the products, the style is UNIVERSALLY known. When I think of the Universal brand, I think of innovation, yet that gritty hardcore style, that makes your brand/products so versatile and amazing!

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Universal is: Quality Supplements
Universal is: Joint Health
Universal is: Body Health
UNIVERSAL IS: TOTAL HEALTH

jim623

Why new and classic? Cuz the new Universal labels reference the old, classic logo from decades past. Why new? Cuz the packaging is new and update, like many of the new products.

This new Universal shaker cup is black and yellow and sports the new, classic logo. Who wants in? No age restrictions on this promo. U.S. and Canada addies.

We'll randomly select 25 members who best tell us what the name "Universal" means to them. Good luck fellas...

Universal. Since 1977.
It's my livelyhood, I work for Universal Equipment.

cypz

cypz

Awards
Universal means to me...

"The Defacto Standard in Stacks / Packs and Supplementation"

Without a Solid base of Nutrition, Supplementation and Hard Work Ethic
you may as well stay out of the gym and take up knitting!

ps. damn that shaker cup is sexy!

ddb08001

ddb08001

Awards
all that i know is that universal is universal. it cant be explained any better. the products are no bull and there support is unheard of. any product of theirs is worth the money and their products have a universal guarantee that has worked for me and i cannot complain. in time this company has learned what it means to be a supplement company. ( and if i dont get a free cup, let me know where i can get one cuz they sound awesome. )

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
Universal is with out a doubt the most reliable company in the market. I can always trust their stuff and they are the staples to my diet.

Universal are the originators of great supplements!

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
25 winners will be chosen... seems to be a relatively easy promo, for which almost anyone can win. Fair and square. :)

hateforged

Awards
The name Universal...

To me, it means a bridge in the gap between premium and accessible supplements.
Universal goes hand in hand with the terms 'cheap and effective' 'tried and true'.
Universal means a quality product, guaranteed to work, without bullshit ads or references to "scientific" studies that a lot of today's supplement companies use at a price that competes, and defeats the competition.

When I started working out little over a year ago, I used BetaAla9, BCAA2000, Shock Therapy, and of course... the Pak, I did my homework on what supplements there were, and what they did, refused to get suckered in to GNC salesman bullshit. And found a stack that took my training to a whole new level, without making me broke, regret the purchase, or wish to add upon it (except maybe liver tabs, I definitely need to pick some up...).

I was SATISFIED, in the supplement market, how often are you 100% ****ing satisfied? You can say my standards were low, or I haven't tried the premium line where a single supplement would cost half the stack or more, but do I really need to? After I did my homework, I had no reason to try the 'upper tier' bullshit.

To me, Universal in one word is... Indescribable.
The satisfaction, value, reputation and customer service given by the compay cannot be described by a single word.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
Universal is my reversal.As I grow in age and size..Others come to their demise.
My joints strengthen beyond what I can mention.
As I behold a daily muscular convention.

I deal and swallow animal packs in one go.As getting sick is my greatest foe.

MutantTractor

MutantTractor

Awards
Universal - Because it works no matter who you are!

MDur8

MDur8

Awards
To me Universal means that it has all your bases covered and their supplements include everything you will need.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Universal- a company that makes a little bit of everything from protein to an Animal line that is for the hardcore fans of hitting of the gym, not a company that just works on pro-hormones and not a company that just makes creatine and protein, Universal means well-rounded and puts out something for everyone

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
To me Universal is a company which has always strived to completely satisfy their customers. Each and every product I have used has never let me down, even in the slightest bit, and I can confidently say the shaker cup (for what it does) wouldn't be any exception to their high standards for quality.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Duh, this is a no brainer to me-

Universal=Quality

Done.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i think my answers pretty simple i eat alot of food.. but when it comes to supplements
pre workout shock threapy.
Intra aid during workout
Torrent post

all are animal products and i love the design hell i got a universial/animal poster in my workout room.

but one problem im drinking out a ****ING Optimum Nutirtion shaker up?!?!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think my answers pretty simple i eat alot of food.. but when it comes to supplements
pre workout shock threapy.
Intra aid during workout
Torrent post

all are animal products and i love the design hell i got a universial/animal poster in my workout room.

but one problem im drinking out a ****ING Optimum Nutirtion shaker up?!?!
Negged....j/k

8Hollywood9

Awards
Well of course universal means that no matter where you are, what language you speak or in this case how you train that these supplements help you to reach your goal whatever it may be. nuff said.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Just got my hands on one, last night... I must say, it's pretty sweet... Durable, and some extra threading to help prevent spillage...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spillage and leakage....:spankme:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got my hands on one, last night... I must say, it's pretty sweet... Durable, and some extra threading to help prevent spillage...
that is a huge need as my car is filled with all different flavors from spillage. I sadly never clean my car :(

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Is this the shaker with the snap on lid? I still have my old (3+years) universal one with the snap on lid and its the only shaker I've ever had that doesn't leak. :sad3: Can we buy them from the site? :)

picture is worth a thousand words..

Attachments

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Last call fellas... I believe MD will announce the timin' and the winners...

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Is this the shaker with the snap on lid? I still have my old (3+years) universal one with the snap on lid and its the only shaker I've ever had that doesn't leak. :sad3: Can we buy them from the site? :)

picture is worth a thousand words..
Uni-Liver label has been updated to the new look...

That's the old Corporate "cosmic swirl" logo... The new bad boy will sport the Univesal classic logo...

Those free stickers inside the Animal cans was a great little promo, eh?

Yes, the new Universal shaker cup will be available for purchase on one of the Corporate sites. It might even be up today for all I know. I'll check. With any luck, perhaps it will be available on Nutrplanet and other online resellers...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get an updated bottle of uni liver

rcrott1

Universal to me, means Family.

I have yet to find any company that is as loyal to its customers as its customers are to it.

I know I could call Corporate tomorrow and KNOW the person I am speaking to...have met them or have spoken with them before... You don't get that anywhere else anymore.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
great pic of that "weathered" U shaker cup. that looks like one of mine!

Universal means quality and what this thing of ours is supposed to be about...
solid products, solid values, with good people.

i have used many Universal products and i will continue to do so.
they are the one company that i have voted for with my dollars many times.

i'm very excited for this new shaker as the U shaker is something that i have been telling friends about for awhile now.

Porty

Awards
Universal

To me, Universal means reliability in both function and quality, in all aspects of their products. It's not just clothing or gear, pills or powders, flavour or mixability, proteins or vitamins. Universal is anything and everything an athlete needs from a supplement company, with the utmost regard for quality and assurance.

You can find me on BodyBuilding.com and AnimalPak.com under the name PortendingEnnui.

Great company and great products. Excellent promo. Looking forward to tomorrow, "once more."

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Uni-Liver label has been updated to the new look...

That's the old Corporate "cosmic swirl" logo... The new bad boy will sport the Univesal classic logo...

Those free stickers inside the Animal cans was a great little promo, eh?

Yes, the new Universal shaker cup will be available for purchase on one of the Corporate sites. It might even be up today for all I know. I'll check. With any luck, perhaps it will be available on Nutrplanet and other online resellers...

I only have a bout a handfull of tabs left in there. I will be ordering a new one with my order to np this weekend. :)

Yes, the stickers where a great promo and you need to put them back in the animal paks! :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What does (Universal) mean to me..............ALL IN ONE company! No matter the need this company will have the product to suit your training needs and if they dont I bet you my bottom dollar they'll make it. I love my Universal shaker cup because its a pop top and very fast to use, and would love a new on with new logo!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Winners!!!

Universal. Since 1977.
MDur8
Mutant Tractor
JOHNJESSICA20
Quinc
IMMoose
rcrott1
jdg487
AE14
AZMIDLYF
8Hollywood9
brownstown89
RoadBlock
MrBigPR
murman89
Ben Tactical
Viking BP
fightbackhxc
allstar
cypz
ddb08061
Shadder516
hateforged
Necromancer
Young Gotti
harleyman89

Just send your name, adress, and screen name to: [email protected]

And tell them that you won a Universal Shaker Cup on this PROMO... Congrats!!!