Working on Our Hormonal Product at USPlabs-DO NOT CLICK-You will be disappointed

A natural potent AI and SERM accompanied by a compound that was compared to testosterone therapy and each compound never used in the industry, innovation, the USPlabs Trademark........You know we do not do that unnatural stuff but cater to the natural athlete seeking amazing natural results.

Natural athletes using PRIME(non hormonal anabolic)-Anabolic Pump(muscular glucose disposal)-Creatine(ATP)-ProductT49(hormonal but within limits)- And one could still get creative with other natural effective products on the market to increase performance...........

Just waiting on the last piece of the puzzle....

But today, I got amazing news that we can complete that puzzle, and I should probably of kept my mouth shut, but it excites me and AnabolicMinds is my family...even Joebo!

Scream, holar, and rant because I deserve to be chastised for releasing information this early.

There is not a release date but today is a date that will mark a brilliant step forward in supplementation.

Mark it down cause a lucky winner will win a year supply on the release date by quoting this date and time.....

Train on!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first in on this, good deal jacob, sounds interesting indeed

and I will remember May 20th @ 8:41 :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob claims R&D on another wonder product by USPLabs.

A natural potent AI and SERM accompanied by a compound that was compared to testosterone therapy and each compound never used in the industry, innovation, the USPlabs Trademark........You know we do not do that unnatural stuff but cater to the natural athlete seeking amazing natural results.

Natural athletes using PRIME(non hormonal anabolic)-Anabolic Pump(muscular glucose disposal)-Creatine(ATP)-ProductT49(hormonal but within limits)- And one could still get creative with other natural effective products on the market to increase performance...........

Just waiting on the last piece of the puzzle....

But today, I got amazing news that we can complete that puzzle, and I should probably of kept my mouth shut, but it excites me and AnabolicMinds is my family...even Joebo!

Scream, holar, and rant because I deserve to be chastised for releasing information this early.

There is not a release date but today is a date that will mark a brilliant step forward in supplementation.

Mark it down cause a lucky winner will win a year supply on the release date by quoting this date and time.....

Train on!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 20 @ 8:41? or are we suppose to guess the release date?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome sounds good. I like that you are looking out for natural bb. its nice to see that!

May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob claims R&D on another wonder product by USPLabs.
haha great idea, CONTEST, winner gets 2 prime bottles, winner picked on Monday...

Start if off with May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob........etc

follow that up with anything, call me names, make fun of me, or reward me and it will be a lottery drawing so you do not have to be nice...

let me hear it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob decides to hint another new product so he can be yelled at again and be called a troll.

EDIT: does that work? I dont really get it haha

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
haha great idea, CONTEST, winner gets 2 prime bottles, winner picked on Monday...

Start if off with May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob........etc

follow that up with anything, call me names, make fun of me, or reward me and it will be a lottery drawing so you do not have to be nice...

let me hear it!
I havent been yelled at by you or mullet in awhile so Im good. lol

I would love some more prime though........ so im in......

good luck on this new product......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used PRIME or any USP labs supplement. I hear alot of people using it tho so it must be good.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob decides to announce something that cannot possibly end well...

Do I win? :p

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jacob - I saw a Powerfull box in a supplement store. I'm still on the back as a testimonial. I'm so proud I got to be a beta tester of that stuff!

Keep me on the box, please.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that date is your birthday, or the birthday of anyone you know, then remembering should be easier. Lucky you! :D

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob announced an imaginary product, just because he needs attention from males on a forum.... and can't announce this on other forums because he will get flamed....

I wonder if its really random and I get picked if he will randomly pick again....

May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob announced an imaginary product, just because he needs attention from males on a forum.... and can't announce this on other forums because he will get flamed....

I wonder if its really random and I get picked if he will randomly pick again....
That's all you got, pssssss.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 20th...5:41 PST Jacob Primes the Anabolic Pump for a good flushing out of who is ready to get Jacked!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
If that date is your birthday, or the birthday of anyone you know, then remembering should be easier. Lucky you! :D
that should be an easy date for me to remember... my step son's BD and we just finish having cake @8:41pm :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 7:41 on my screen :D ... ready to just sit back and take in all the posts like I did with the last thread and form my own opinions.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sexy...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob unveils news of a potentially solid product and shortly thereafter joebo jumps in and bitches and moans.

:)

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
May 20th @ 8:41 Jacob teases the board with a potentially ground breaking product, only to leave out all the juicy details until a date later determined. Its kinda like saying, "Guess what I've got behind door number 2 and you win a million bucks..................to be awarded sometime in the future."

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Jacob - I saw a Powerfull box in a supplement store. I'm still on the back as a testimonial. I'm so proud I got to be a beta tester of that stuff!

Keep me on the box, please.
Me 2

Except my 2 PFull boxes are sitting on the shelf still unopened. They plan to stay that way.

A gal at the gym told me that my testimonial, name and city was on the box.

I had no clue. lol

Thats pretty cool, actual feedback/reviews, by actual paying customers printed on the packaging.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
UPS labs supply one of my fav supps Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) we get heaps of this from nutraplanet. please put me on your list.
May 20th @ 8:41

----------------------------
"The True Mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost,

The true heart can ride the poison of hatred without being hard,

Since time began darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purified light".

quote from the Lion Turtle (Avatar).

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
UPS labs are one of my fav supps brands i get from nutraplanet
May 20th @ 8:41

----------------------------
"The True Mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost,

The true heart can ride the poison of hatred without being hard,

Since time began darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purified light".

quote from the Lion Turtle (Avatar).

Strong first post!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob and others feel smart because Strat and Mullet have yet to come in this thread and start making post where the words all have 15+ letters and look like a different language...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob and others feel smart because Strat and Mullet have yet to come in this thread and start making post where the words all have 15+ letters and look like a different language...
Then Boro brings the sexy back...

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May 20, 2009 @ 8:41 announces the top supplement of 2009.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob gave me supplemental blue balls.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob will "randomly" pick Joebo in hopes that he will play nice in USPL threads from now on.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Me 2

Except my 2 PFull boxes are sitting on the shelf still unopened. They plan to stay that way.

A gal at the gym told me that my testimonial, name and city was on the box.

I had no clue. lol

Thats pretty cool, actual feedback/reviews, by actual paying customers printed on the packaging.
I got ya beat. I only had the original bottles before he started with the boxes. A friend from Facebook called me one day to tell me my testimonial was on the back. He was in San Diego - I'm in Looziana!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
May 20, 2009 @ 8:41 USPLabs announced new product. Hope it's a good one!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob makes a supplement that will catch the whole athlete and bodybuilding world by storm, can not wait to see what this composed of.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I got ya beat. I only had the original bottles before he started with the boxes. A friend from Facebook called me one day to tell me my testimonial was on the back. He was in San Diego - I'm in Looziana!
yeah, you got me......

lol

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
just remember this date and you do not have to quote it on the thread...
LOL. This, followed by 30 people quoting the date. And my man J-boe in the house!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob starts yet another "new supp coming soon" thread, telling us not to click it - we'll be dissppointed. This thread only stirs up more controversy from the USP haters, only to be "dissappointed" when in-fact, Jacob does come out w/ a new "revolutionary" supplement that changes the industry once again. The haters are still blah, blah, blahing about how Jacob does this & that & they can't take it, but yet we all know, they have PowerFull, Prime, & Jacked in their kitchen cabinets!!!!

:wave2:

All hail USPLabs!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Did I win yet? To whom do I PM my address? :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May 20th, 2009 @ 8:41pm Jacob gets bombasted yet again by the SandInVagina brigade who don't have the brainpower to illicit any gains from his products . . :bandit:

AnabolikMind

Awards
May 20, 2009 @ 8:41 I will win 2 bottles of Prime!