New Special Powder coming soon by USPowders--

I cannot believe that I'm going to release this powder! I'm going to release to make up for the other blend that I cannot release.

This special powder is approaching an angle that a certain hormone claims but without negative effect.

Anyone Dieting or in PCT will want to get a piece of this never seen before powder.

And if you are a powder enthusiast you must experiment with different dosing protocols.

Any guess it, I will send them 200grams free!

Special powder revealed on Monday...stay tuned!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
im so tuned in....im here and waiting with ears like that of a deformed elephant, with special sensors built in to be able to pick up all us powder news.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
dont keep us waiting too long...

UKStrength

Special powders???? Give me, give me, give, give ....;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty cool, I mean who doesn't love a new bulk powder.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed, I'll be in PCT soon so Im very interested in this.

This powder by no means will pack on a crap load of muscle or meant too but it will dispose of nasty hard to reach fat and also great in PCT....

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
This powder by no means will pack on a crap load of muscle or meant too but it will dispose of nasty hard to reach fat and also great in PCT....
So its good for fat loss and PCT? Is it some kind of cortisol suppressant:dunno:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang this could be many things. how many guesses do you get?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forskolin?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i take it forskolin is wrong?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Janimba

Awards
beta-sitosterol powder maybe, heck i dont know i just hope that the powder doesnt cost to much. i be broke

the powder is not an ingredient of any other product in the world that I know of but 1.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe that I'm going to release this powder! I'm going to release to make up for the other blend that I cannot release.

This special powder is approaching an angle that a certain hormone claims but without negative effect.

Anyone Dieting or in PCT will want to get a piece of this never seen before powder.
And if you are a powder enthusiast you must experiment with different dosing protocols.

Any guess it, I will send them 200grams free!

Special powder revealed on Monday...stay tuned!
How we supposed to guess it if it is never before seen powder?:dunno::thinking: :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
the powder is not an ingredient of any other product in the world that I know of but 1.
Oops, you posted the same time I did. haha, thought maybe it was a trick question :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a fat burner . . bulk ReCreate??? Or parts of it???

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
its a wild shot but maybe, Prime in powder form?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
also known as engineered extract of microtea debilis

UKStrength

I hope so mate, this stuff looks the business for a fat loss agent:

Taken from Girotti et al. (2005)

"This study explores the ability of cirsimarin, a plant flavonoid, to trigger lipid mobilization. Cirsimarin was extracted from Microtea debilis Swartz (Phytolaccaceae) and purified by preparative HPLC. Its lipolytic activity was assessed on isolated adipocytes from rats and compared to that of caffeine, a well known lipolytic agent. The results show an EC50 = 0.025 ± 0.01 mM for cirsimarin (n = 4) and of 0.49 ± 0.08 mM for caffeine (n = 4). Furthermore, we show that cirsimarin inhibits phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that modulates cyclic nucleotide signalling. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that cirsimarin exerts strong lipolytic properties being 20 times more potent than caffeine to stimulate lipolysis, at least in part through cyclic nucleotide preservation."

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
No clue what the powder could be, but if it's an hCG mimic, I'm in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how much is this one of a kind miracle powder going to cost?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much is this one of a kind miracle powder going to cost?
No one has said it is/were a miracle powder! :nono: No insinuations of that type, please. We would let users try the product and report their experiences. If they consider it a miracle powder after using it, then fine. But we at USPLabs will not position it as such.

The price will be user-friendly, in line with USPLabs' tradition.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
will this be a permanent product, or just temporary?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what would be coool. A time releasead fat burner like in a Gel diffusion system over 12 hours and you take once in the morning once at night for constant 24 hours of release.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Also, my guess: it's the other half of Anabolic Pump. Not the Berberine Alkaloids of Yellow gold, but maybe the Tannin Complex.
That is what I was thinking as well

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, my guess: it's the other half of Anabolic Pump. Not the Berberine Alkaloids of Yellow gold, but maybe the Tannin Complex.
Nothing from Anabolic Pump.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ich nicht ganz. Vielleicht kannst Du mir mehr erzählen. :wave2:
Laut meiner vorherigen Posten, guten Freunds. Ich spiele auf die Möglichkeit an, dass das neue Hauptteil-Puder tatsächlich ein Bestandteil dessen ist, Erfrischen.

Die Tatsache, dass Sie meinen Vorschlag nicht verneint haben, schlägt zu mir vor, dass ich, tatsächlich "Der Sieger" bin

Würden Sie sich sorgen zu kommentieren?