WHO WANTS TO PLAY ?!?!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. WHO WANTS TO PLAY ?!?!


    As some of you know already, IBE is releasing a few new products to add to their already impressive line-up in the up-coming months.

    Here is your chance to guess what the new ingredient in the reformulated version of X-Lean will be !

    ...Iron Lungz may even reward the 1st person who comes the closest or gets the new ingredient right.

    Start guessing people !




    product write up:


    Accelerated Anti-Cortisol and Immune Boosting Formula
    Three ingredients working synergistically to bring you the most advanced anti-cortisol formula on the market.

    IBE X-Lean

    * Decreases Cortisol Significantly
    * Strong Immune System Booster
    * Anti-Inflammatory


    IBE is proud to announce the formulation of the strongest anti-cortisol supplement to hit the bodybuilding community in years. We set out to find the best ingredients to reduce cortisol levels better than any supplement to date, while adding other important benefits that are essential in PCT and non-PCT situations. X-Lean’s synergistic formula packs a 1-2 punch in that it suppresses cortisol through two different pathways. Although we are keeping the structures and pathways secret for now, we can tell you that you no longer have to think about the days where you lost pound after pound of muscle while trying to shred the fat or where you lost a large percentage of your muscle gains after your bulking cycle.

    Cortisol does have its advantages as an anti-inflammatory and suppressing it too much can, in many cases, cause inflammation that can eventually lead to injury. With X-Lean this is not a problem! X-Lean’s main ingredient also acts an anti-inflammatory at the same time as it is suppressing cortisol. X-Lean isn’t just an anti-inflammatory either. Our secret ingredient has been found, in clinical studies, to be a very potent anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial compound. Much of the research shows how it is gaining interest and respect in the medical community and is being reviewed as a possible treatment for a multitude of diseases! X-Lean works on your immune system by significantly increasing various interleukins from cells, such as T-Cells and macrophages that attack foreign particles, without raising interleukins that cause defenses such as fever.

    So if you are looking to prevent loss of hard-earned muscle, prevent damaging inflammation, or to boost your immune system to a level it has never achieved, get ready for X-Lean!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!


  2. first, just sayin.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by loofer View Post
    first, just sayin.
    haha with no guess though?

    Magnolia Bark.
    •   
       


  4. ummmmmmmmmmmm.......

  5. Hang on ..let me pm him and ask! LOL

  6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang on ..let me pm him and ask! LOL
    that's not allowed !!

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  7. I'm guessing, I was thinking of making something like this but I'm still researching things toxicity is crazy with vitamin c....

    Androstenetriol/Adrenosterone
    Vitamin-C
    Phosphatidyl Serine
    Grapefruit Extract
    reservratrol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  8. Ingredients
    Awesome (99% standardized awesomeness)

  9. Vitamin C
    Grape seed extract
    small dosage of Adrenosterone
    Bacopa monnieri
    relora
    doing my own thang!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    that's not allowed !!

    LOL Good luck to you all!!

    I don't do these anyway as I have an unfair advantage.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Vitamin C
    Grape seed extract
    small dosage of Adrenosterone
    Bacopa monnieri
    relora
    Great guesses
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ingredients
    Awesome (99% standardized awesomeness)
    This is so f*cking close!

  13. Phosphatidyl Serine, i know its been mentioned, but it has amazing research behind it.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Phosphatidyl Serine, i know its been mentioned, but it has amazing research behind it.
    I used this solo on a cut and I loved it! Well phoosphatidyl choline.

  15. Here is another guess:
    Phosphytidylserine
    Tri-acelyated reservatrol
    Rhidiola rosea
    3b -Acetoxyandrost - 5 - ene-7, 17- dione
    I am trying LOL
    doing my own thang!

  16. Cissus
    I am hoping its the Awesome though....
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  17. Keep them comin everyone !!

    Great guesses so far !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  18. Rhodiola
    Ashwagandha
    Soothing Music... oh wait

  19. Holy Basil
    Reishi Mushroom Extract
    You guys hit on Vit C and PS already

    I'll add in ALCAR, doubtful, but I like it

  20. Yea a lot of things are good but I doubt they will be in the mix, just from my research IBE doesnt dump powders in a kichen sink and market it. ALCAR and Cissus were my guesses as well but I doubt them same as Rhidiola although I'd like to see that "Rhidiola" in the product. Great guesses so far guys.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Yea a lot of things are good but I doubt they will be in the mix, just from my research IBE doesnt dump powders in a kichen sink and market it. ALCAR and Cissus were my guesses as well but I doubt them same as Rhidiola although I'd like to see that "Rhidiola" in the product. Great guesses so far guys.
    You're indeed correct! We do not like the kitchen sink approach; anyone can do that. Hell, just go to Custom Capsule and there you go. Not us; we truly believe in innovation. Maybe that's why we have the term in our company's name.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Yea a lot of things are good but I doubt they will be in the mix, just from my research IBE doesnt dump powders in a kichen sink and market it. ALCAR and Cissus were my guesses as well but I doubt them same as Rhidiola although I'd like to see that "Rhidiola" in the product. Great guesses so far guys.
    x2 .. Check out most, if not all, of the IBE products ingredient profiles. There aren't many ingredients in them but the synergy between the ingredients are phenomenal to say the least.

    Expect greatness with the new X-Lean formulation
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    x2 .. Check out most, if not all, of the IBE products ingredient profiles. There aren't many ingredients in them but the synergy between the ingredients are phenomenal to say the least.

    Expect greatness with the new X-Lean formulation
    Any Idea of the pricing?

    I'm debating this or endomax for the anti-c effects.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Any Idea of the pricing?

    I'm debating this or endomax for the anti-c effects.
    It's not going to be expensive compared to all others out now. As far as nailing a price down, I can't say at the moment. The original was a steady $25.99 on Nutra, so hopefully it won't change too much.
    EndoAmp is a solid product, that's for sure.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    It's not going to be expensive compared to all others out now. As far as nailing a price down, I can't say at the moment. The original was a steady $25.99 on Nutra, so hopefully it won't change too much.
    EndoAmp is a solid product, that's for sure.
    Sweet anything under thirty is a go, endoamp is great but the price is up there so I'll be looking out for your product.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    It's not going to be expensive compared to all others out now. As far as nailing a price down, I can't say at the moment. The original was a steady $25.99 on Nutra, so hopefully it won't change too much.
    EndoAmp is a solid product, that's for sure.
    Sounds like a stack...

    I take it you will inform us when the correct ingredient has been guessed? I feel it is something novel, in the same fashion that your Formex has a modified formestane we wouldn't have guessed, so it might end up being "closest wins".

  27. yes very impressive

  28. bump!

  29. Great Promo! I'm curious to see what this new ingredient is myself!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by buckz55 View Post
    bump!
    I've never heard of that ingredient...
    Must be something USP is extracting.

    I kid I kid!

  31. bump-aquateous?

    ...it's a type of Trib found on Mars.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I've never heard of that ingredient...
    Must be something USP is extracting.

    I kid I kid!
    haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    bump-aquateous?

    ...it's a type of Trib found on Mars.

    lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    ...it's a type of Trib found on Mars.
    tribulus-marsicus

    i'm warning you iron, if you took my "anabolic poison" idea, i'm coming after you.

  34. Androstenetrione
    7-OXO-DHEA
    Grape seed extract

    Cat's Claw Root Bark
    Ascorbic Acid
    Panax Ginseng (root)
    L-Theanine
    Rhodiola rosea
    Green Tea Extract


    hell I dont know
    Team Orbit

  35. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    tribulus-marsicus

    i'm warning you iron, if you took my "anabolic poison" idea, i'm coming after you.
    Sweet! I look forward to the War Games! Just like old times.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Sweet! I look forward to the War Games! Just like old times.
    you'll appreciate this. my old NCOIC was an ex ranger. he was so concerned about the infantry, and the lack of knowledge that the 2 shop had, he made us memorize all russian equipment. if someone on the front lines said some vehicle was coming their way with 4 barrels, we had to know it was a ZSU 23-4 anti aircraft. 2000 meters direct range, 2500 meters indirect, 180 kilometers on a full tank of diesel. and we had to know everything without looking through the books - the front lines can't wait for us to read. sadly, nobody ever asked us for any russian equipment ID either. bleh.

  37. Cinnamon

  38. PLCAR?

  39. Classic! Ahhh, I miss those days.

    I just got confirmation on the third ingredient... and it is going to be a welcomed addition, trust me. I have yet to see anyone post it, so continue to guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    you'll appreciate this. my old NCOIC was an ex ranger. he was so concerned about the infantry, and the lack of knowledge that the 2 shop had, he made us memorize all russian equipment. if someone on the front lines said some vehicle was coming their way with 4 barrels, we had to know it was a ZSU 23-4 anti aircraft. 2000 meters direct range, 2500 meters indirect, 180 kilometers on a full tank of diesel. and we had to know everything without looking through the books - the front lines can't wait for us to read. sadly, nobody ever asked us for any russian equipment ID either. bleh.

  40. K-R-ALA
    Cissus Quadranglus(50% ketosterones)
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E(tophenols)
    phosphocholine
    phosphostidylserine
    5-Androstene-3b, 7b, 17b-triol
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NFL Play-Offs
    By Iron Warrior in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. Let's Play a Game ......
    By hardknock in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. So many toys to play with...
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 12:10 AM
  4. Gotta play this one
    By Brennon in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 07:45 PM
  5. Who want's to play?
    By Captain Canuck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Log in
Log in