>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As many of you have already heard, these gains are completely attainable by taking The One™; the completely new pro-anabolic compound exclusively by Applied Nutriceuticals®.

The following information will provide complete how-to instructions on diet, training, and supplementation based on the most recent research available combined with new data collected from people who have taken the product. By following these instructions, you can avoid making costly mistakes will gain a better understanding of how to use The One correctly as to maximize your results.

For additional detailed discussion on the science behind The One, you can log on to www.appnut.com/product-theone.php and click on “Technical Information” and “FAQs”.

You can also listen to an in-depth discussion on Superhuman Radio between Applied Nutriceuticals’ Chief Chemist Dirk Tanis and host Carl Lenore as they discuss The One and the science of hormone-based anabolics in general: Super Human Radio Network Show Number 269.

GETTING STARTED

As with any endeavor, the best results are obtained when you have a good plan. Therefore, before taking The One, there are few things you should do to prepare your body for the explosive growth it is about to undergo.

1) Receptor cleansing: You should not have taken any other hormone-based anabolic/androgenic compound for at least 90 days prior to taking The One. This will allow for a greater number of the target androgen receptors (ARs) to be accessible for the active molecule in The One to exert it effects upon.

2) Training experience: The One is not for use for first-timers in the gym. We recommend that you have at least one year experience in weight training and are consistent and passionate about sticking to your regimen.

3) Contraindicated Products:Below is a non-exclusive list of prescription and non-prescription products that should not be taken in conjunction with The One and/or 2nd Gear:

a. Antibiotics: They will hinder re-absorption of The One by the intestine after first pass, as they kill the bacteria needed to change the molecule into a usable form.

b. Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens): Competes with DHT for receptors; therefore significantly diminishes the ability for the active ingredient in The One to have any effect. Reference study: Planta Med. 2006 Jul;72(9):807-13. Epub 2006 Jun 19. Extracts from Pygeum africanum and other ethnobotanical species with antiandrogenic activity.Schleich S, Papaioannou M, Baniahmad A, Matusch R.Institut für Pharmazeutische Chemie, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Marburg, Germany, Extracts from Serenoa repens and other similar botanicals are used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer (PCa). The activity of the AR is known to control growth of the prostate. Here, they examined extracts of these plants for their anti-androgenic activity using an AR responsive reporter gene assay for drug discovery.

c. Finasteride (Brand names: Proscar®, Propecia®): Reduces serum DHT activity by 70%; therefore it will virtually eliminate any results otherwise attainable from use of The One. Reference Study: J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 May;92(5):1659-65. Epub 2007 Feb 13. The effect of 5alpha-reductase inhibition with dutasteride and finasteride on semen parameters and serum hormones in healthy men.Amory JK, Wang C, Swerdloff RS, Anawalt BD, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ, Walker SE, Haberer LJ, Clark RV.

Department of Medicine, Veterans Affairs-Puget Sound Health Care System, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA. CONTEXT: Dutasteride and finasteride are 5alpha-reductase inhibitors (5ARIs) that dramatically reduce serum levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Because androgens are essential for fertility, we sought to determine the impact of 5ARI administration on serum testosterone (T), DHT, and spermatogenesis. DESIGN, SETTING, SUBJECTS, AND INTERVENTION: We conducted a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial in 99 healthy men randomly assigned to receive dutasteride (D; 0.5 mg) (n = 33), finasteride (F; 5 mg) (n = 34), or placebo (n = 32) once daily for 1 yr. RESULTS: D and F significantly (P < 0.001) suppressed serum DHT, compared with placebo (D, 94%; F, 73%) and transiently increased serum T. These effects were found to be reversible after discontinuation.

d. Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) they will slow or stop the cascade effect by blocking prostaglandin biosynthesis. Prostaglandin biosynthesis is vitally important to the synthesis of protein, which is needed for growth and repair of skeletal muscle.

TRAINING

To get optimal results from The One we recommend you employ the use some type of volume training regimen. Charles Poliquin’s German Volume Training program is an excellent example of it. The reason we recommend volume training is because it overloads the muscle with a large number of sets and reps, which is a strong stimulus for hypertrophy as well as fascial stretching. Overloading via increased volume causes a whole host of metabolic changes within skeletal muscle; it can increase local IGF-1 levels, protein synthesis, and mechano growth factor (MGF).

Volume training provides the impetus for a strong stretch reflex in skeletal muscle tissue- and by this allows for a whole host of anabolic stimuli to occur along with it. Couple this stimuli with the increased hormone levels from The One, and explosive growth will occur due to the resulting synergistic hormonal interactions.

DIET

Oddly, this is an area where we have seen the most variability and mistakes that can negatively impact results from taking The One. Fortunately, it’s also the easiest to fix. In short, you have to eat, and eat a lot! This product is a strong GLUT4 repartitioner, meaning that it can allow increased amounts of glycogen to be shuttled into skeletal muscle at a more rapid rate and in much larger amounts than normal. We recommend you do not attempt a low-carb regimen while on The One, but here’s the good news: You can still get lean while taking in those carbs! The One works in both an Androgen Receptor (AR) and non-AR mediated fashion, meaning that while it binds the AR strongly and exerts some of its effects through this interaction, it also exerts effects that are not directly based on AR stimulation. From what we have observed, the potency of these effects can largely be influenced by dietary Kcal and carbohydrate intake.

A quick rule of thumb is below. Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good clean healthy foods, it is all you’ll need.

Carbs: 1.5g – 3g / lb. of bodyweight

Protien: 1 – 1.5g / lb. of bodyweight

Fats: <100g / day

Related study:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2008 May;294(5):E961-8. Epub 2008 Mar 1

Testosterone and DHEA activate the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle.Sato K, Iemitsu M, Aizawa K, Ajisaka R.Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.

The findings in this study suggest that skeletal muscle is capable of synthesizing DHT from testosterone, and that DHT activates the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle cells.

So what does this mean? Keep your carbs and calories up. Even if you are trying to lose body fat while on this compound, you are in luck…you will lose body fat on The One (almost) regardless of what your total calorie intake is (again, within reason) because it does effect carbohydrate intake so strongly. This will also aid in increasing the already pre-existing increases in muscular volume and stretch from the volume training you are already partaking in, and further intensify these factors.

SUPPLEMENTATION

Certain supplements compliment The One very effectively, with Neovar and Omega Essentials being the two most important ones. Neovar increases local IGF-1 release and also GLUT4 translocation, and these two factors will act synergistically with some of the effects already incurred via The One.

Lastly, to help maintain overall health and a strong immune system, we recommend Bio-Mend, a powerful anti-oxidant that aids in cellular repair and Complete Balance, a full spectrum multi-vitamin.

We hope you have found this information useful and highly recommend you apply these principles to your cycle of The One. As always, we welcome individual questions which can be sent to [email protected].

Stay tuned for the next posting that details the everything you need to know your post-cycle regimen, including taking 2nd Gear, training, diet, and other ancillary supplementation.

Thank you for your business!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Bump. ANyone have questions feel free to post them in here. We will get back ASAP with the best answer we can give.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump. ANyone have questions feel free to post them in here. We will get back ASAP with the best answer we can give.
Great customer service from you reps and the in house company reps. The great customer service you guys have given me from my last big order earned a life time customer. Thanks again

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there a clear concensus on whether 3 caps a day for 5 weeks is better than 4 for 4 weeks(weight aside)
Someone called it diminishing returns or something?

Also, that saw palmetto stuff, is that in your everyday multi vitamin, or hidden in any common foods We need to be aware of?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a clear concensus on whether 3 caps a day for 5 weeks is better than 4 for 4 weeks(weight aside)
Someone called it diminishing returns or something?

Also, that saw palmetto stuff, is that in your everyday multi vitamin, or hidden in any common foods We need to be aware of?
Either 4 or 5 weeks is fine. Depends on the person (and their weight I would imagine).

Saw Palmetto in ANYthing is a no-go. I don't think it would be HIDDEN in "common foods"; by law all food products are required to have an ingredient list on their packaging somewhere.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either 4 or 5 weeks is fine. Depends on the person (and their weight I would imagine).

Saw Palmetto in ANYthing is a no-go. I don't think it would be HIDDEN in "common foods"; by law all food products are required to have an ingredient list on their packaging somewhere.
sorry, hidden is wrong word. I mean, What kinda things is it in? That I can avoid?
PS If that was bent over a weight bench in my gym (Your avi) I would walk into the F**king wall :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
PS If that was bent over a weight bench in my gym (Your avi) I would walk into the F**king wall :D
shocking! You are supposed to remain focused in the gym!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, hidden is wrong word. I mean, What kinda things is it in? That I can avoid?
Dirk or Don be better able to answer that than me.

Hey, that avi is me. As for that, no one would wear that when training (man, males don't seem to realize the difference between photoshoot and training attire). And even if I WAS doing that in a gym in regular clothes (which I was today), you should be so focussed on your own training (as Dave said) that you don't notice me!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dirk or Don be better able to answer that than me.

Hey, that avi is me. As for that, no one would wear that when training (man, males don't seem to realize the difference between photoshoot and training attire). And even if I WAS doing that in a gym in regular clothes (which I was today), you should be so focussed on your own training (as Dave said) that you don't notice me!
LOL, Yes rosie, i realize Its a photo shoot love. haha. Im just saying it was a hypothetical, In a perfect world if girls trained like that i would be very happy!

I'll hit Don a PM then, I dont want any nasty a$$ Saw palmetto stuff ruining my beefcake.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, Yes rosie, i realize Its a photo shoot love. haha. Im just saying it was a hypothetical, In a perfect world if girls trained like that i would be very happy!
If females trained in skimpy clothes like that then they're not there to TRAIN but for male attention (you can see muscle definition and muscle movement well enough and be sufficiently ventilated in a tank top and shorts, without the need to wear sports bras and tiny shorts that barely cover your glutes) and I could never take any such women seriously.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If females trained in skimpy clothes like that then they're not there to TRAIN but for male attention (you can see muscle definition and muscle movement well enough and be sufficiently ventilated in a tank top and shorts, without the need to wear sports bras and tiny shorts that barely cover your glutes) and I could never take any such women seriously.
Bless this girl, she is the most serious chick I have ever met..:laugh:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
The higher good fats really helped my cycle, so far all gains maintained. Great write up by the way.

ilovefish

Awards
well ive run it basically at 3 caps for 5 weeks yes the gains slow at the end but i think thats just the nature of these things rather than it wouldve been better if i upped to 4 caps my gains by week have been
week1-+10
week2-+5
week3-+6
week4-+4
im currently in week 5 im going to run it at 4 caps for 4 weeks on my next run..

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well ive run it basically at 3 caps for 5 weeks yes the gains slow at the end but i think thats just the nature of these things rather than it wouldve been better if i upped to 4 caps my gains by week have been
week1-+10
week2-+5
week3-+6
week4-+4
im currently in week 5 im going to run it at 4 caps for 4 weeks on my next run..
jeeeeeesus man, that is some humungous gains. Hope you can keep them dude!

ilovefish

Awards
Thanks man so do i, been planning out my pct trainig an diet gonna bust my ass to keep every ounce hopefully. Im kinda pissed right now though ive been sick the last 2-3 days an have lost 3 pounds i have 5 days left on TO but if i dont lose or gain another pound thats still 22 pounds in 35 days not bad.

Edit: Forget to mention, Great post rosie.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bless this girl, she is the most serious chick I have ever met..:laugh:
Some of us have got to be, LOL. But I do have ANOTHER side...

...i have 5 days left on TO but if i dont lose or gain another pound thats still 22 pounds in 35 days not bad.

Edit: Forget to mention, Great post rosie.
That's some awesome gains, Alberto.

Thanks; but I've got to give Dirk the credit for the opening post :)

almost 11lbs, been off about a week or so, gonna finish up pct, i was real happy with results.
That's still good :thumbsup:

Yea, I love reading all her posts
Glad I'm helping some people.

:cheers:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
week1-+10
week2-+5
week3-+6
week4-+4
HOLLLLLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIEEEET! Are you serious? 25 lbs in 4 weeks? Is that possibly without being on gear?

ilovefish

Awards
HOLLLLLLLLLYYYYY SHIIIIEEEET! Are you serious? 25 lbs in 4 weeks? Is that possibly without being on gear?
Yup serious obviously eating is my new religion but yeah LOL Sure its possible but id be a fat bastard who put on a few pounds of muscle and a crap load of fat not 25 pounds heavier an slighty leaner, thats the magic.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
week1-+10
week2-+5
week3-+6
week4-+4
Before and after pics anywhere? Thats a transformation i gotta see!!

ilovefish

Awards
Nahh sorry it was my own little experiment no log or pics i can easily see im much bigger in the mirror though honestly i wish i had taken pics id love to see them side by side, oh well maybe next time i just didnt expect the kinds of gains i got.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Second Half Of The Story...

PCT

OK, on to the topic of PCTs: Hope you find this helpful as well.

One of the most common inquiries we get has to do with how to administer proper post-cycle therapy (PCT) after using the One. There are a lot of differing opinions / advice floating around concerning the answer to this question and the purpose behind this document is to consolidate this information into a comprehensive and reliable guide that that is easy to understand and follow. The information is broken this into several sections:

- Understanding why you need PCT
- Common mistakes made during PCT, and how to fix them
- Exactly what to use, when and why
- How to prime yourself for your next cycle of The One

WHY DO I NEED PCT?

During your cycle of The One (or any other exogenous hormonal agent), your body's natural production of testosterone will most likely decline. This is caused by an inhibitory negative feedback loop involving the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-testicular Axis (HPTA), and can disrupt natural hormone levels. The extent to which the disruption occurs is based on several factors:

- history of personal use
- duration between cycles
- duration of the cycle
- dosages during the cycle
- type of supplements/nutrition implemented during cycle
- type of PCT undertaken

Manipulation of these factors can allow users of The One to lessen any negative effects encountered due to this disruption.

History of personal use is the first factor. The longer and more often you have used these types of compounds, the more you are going to be effected by them. The more days over the years that you spend 'on' vs. 'off', the less dependant your body will become on its own natural testosterone production. This lead into the next factor: duration between cycles. Time on should equal time off, or even greater- you have to give your endocrine system a break, and your gains will be better in the long run.

Duration of the actual cycle is another key factor. This plays back to history of personal use; the longer you are 'on', the greater the effect on the HPTA, and the longer it will take your endocrine system to get back to normal. This is why we recommend that you keep your cycle duration limited to 5 weeks or less for The One.

Dose is another factor; take no more that the recommended dosage, in fact we often say 'less is more' meaning, one capsule less is often better than one capsule more. The higher the dose, the greater the effect on the HPTA. If you follow good nutrition, rest, and train properly, you can gain just as much at a lower dosage.

This feeds into the next point; the types of supplements, nutrition, and training habits that you use during your cycle (and after) will dictate how well you recover from the cycle. Use a good anti-oxidant, multi-vitamin/mineral, and fish oil during your cycle. Train hard, but stick to a sound program and don'tover train. Sleep at least 7 hours per night, and avoid alcohol. In other words, just use common sense.

The last important point is that a proper PCT be followed. This is imperative, or you will not keep your gains, and may end up worse off than when you started. Certain supplements must be taken post-cycle to ensure that the HPTA is working properly. I compare not using a proper PCT to putting someone in a race car who does not know how to drive- they will go extremely fast, but will probably end up hurting themselves. Do your research, and follow these recommendations, and you will learn how to drive this vehicle correctly and safely.

COMMON MISTAKES MADE DURING PCT

A. Poor planning, with little or no steps taken to prepare for getting off The One
- Will result in loss of gains
- Will maximize any sides from product

B. Not enough Caloric (Kcal) intake
- Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet
- Cutting Kcals at the end of a cycle is the most catabolic (muscle wasting) things you can do to your body

C. Using too many PCT supplements
- Could alter hormone levels negatively
- Possible rebound effect of certain unwanted hormones (at least in elevated levels) such as estrogen, prolactin, or progesterone
- Disallows the ability to see what is working and what is not

D. Using the wrong type of PCT supplement
- Using certain compounds for PCT are unnecessary
- These compounds may produce unwanted interactions

E. Not training
- Skeletal muscle loses stimuli needed for growth
- Depression may set in

WHAT TO USE FOR PCT AFTER USING THE ONE AND WHEN

A. 2nd Gear
- Acts as a moderate anti-aromatase and keeps testosterone:estrogen ratio normalized
- Boosts endogenous testosterone levels back to normal levels
- Begin the day after your cycle of The One ends

B. Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Forskolin, a component in Drive, increases cAMP levels, which increases LH levels and spermatogenesis, and will increase endogenous free testosterone levels.
- Icariin, another component in Drive, increases cGMP levels, which also plays a role in increasing spermatogenesis and increasing endogenous free testosterone levels

C. IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Boosts endogenous testosterone and growth hormone levels

D. Continue to consume ample calories
- Food is the most anabolic substance on the planet; studies have shown that when individuals eat above maintenance level, a whole host of anabolic processes occur- outside of the MOA by which The One operates
- Decreasing Kcals below maintenance post-cycle will result in a much lower retention of gains
- Lots of carbs, healthy fats and protein
- Keep Kcals a little above maintenance during PCT
- Should be applied both on cycle on The One, and for PCT

E. Neovar by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Boosts GLUT4 translocation and local IGF-1 levels- these are mechanisms of growth that can be utilized, even off-cycle
- Can be used on-cycle, as well as off

F. Bio Mend
- Strong anti-oxidant blend that ensures a healthy immune system
- Can be used on-cycle, as well as off

HOW TO PRIME YOURSELF FOR YOUR NEXT CYCLE OF THE ONE

- Have time on at least equal to time off; so if you ran The One for 1 month, take at least 1 month off (double is preferred); the longer the break, the better your gains the next time
- Do not piggy-back cycles- try to start your next cycle of The One after having not used any type of anabolic for at least 5-6 weeks.

Thanks again for your ongoing support and have fun getting huge!

If you have any further questions, always feel free to hit us up at [email protected].

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I agree, great posts, still my favourite steroid ever, and i cant see that changing, cant wait to try a pulse cycle.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
The one and EPI stackable?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome thread. Hey rosie, In regards to PCT: Is it not better to start taking the Natty booster(whether Drive or something else) a few days BEFORE your cycle ends? As the usually take a week or more to kick in properly, you can sort of overlap? Instead of starting to take it after last One dose.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome thread. Hey rosie, In regards to PCT: Is it not better to start taking the Natty booster(whether Drive or something else) a few days BEFORE your cycle ends? As the usually take a week or more to kick in properly, you can sort of overlap? Instead of starting to take it after last One dose.
Good question, as i also thought that was the better way. thats how i started second gear.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah man, rather than have like a whole week of basically no test, i figured It'd be way better to transition smoothly.... I could be wrong though!

What you think Rosie?:boobies:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man, rather than have like a whole week of basically no test, i figured It'd be way better to transition smoothly.... I could be wrong though!

It depends on when the testosterone booster you'll be using kicks in (they may vary, and you would need to find out).

It is recommended that Drive be used from the start of the last week of your cycle because it takes 7-10 days to kick in.

For something like IGF-2 you can start taking it when your cycle ends (i.e. the day after your last dose of The ONE), or a few days before the cycle ends, since it kicks in in a few days.

As for 2nd GEAR, just start using this the day after your last dose of The ONE (unless you plan on bridging your PCT).

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Youre a winner. I need to move to New Zealand to find a woman like you.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
Has "receptor cleansing" been proven?

From my understanding it is a myth because they regenerate everyday.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Start taking DRIVE and IGF-2, or whatever natty test booster your using at the start of your last week on cycle...this is called a bridge...it will help you maintain your gains and possibly help you continue to make more progress.

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established

If you have any further questions bud...pm me, or ask Rosie and I'll relay my answer through her. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guejsn and everyone else thanks for all the great info. I'm going to be starting a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Guejsn and everyone else thanks for all the great info. I'm going to be starting a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks.
NO worries. It's there to make sure that you MAXIMIZE your gains on-cycle :)

snoopsaj

Awards
Hi, just like to say a big thank you for all the info. I am about to start my cycle of The One very shortly.
I was just wondering if it is necessary to take any Cycle Assist products, during the course, as The One is methylated.
Thanks again for any help

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I take those women very seriously.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, just like to say a big thank you for all the info. I am about to start my cycle of The One very shortly.
I was just wondering if it is necessary to take any Cycle Assist products, during the course, as The One is methylated.
Thanks again for any help
Did you read post #1? It lists there all the "support" supplements that you need.

I take those women very seriously.
Well then, why bother going to the gym??? :spank::sigh1:

Mikey13

Awards
I believe I saw a few loggers state they are using Nolva in PCT. Is this that necessary? Why not? I just want to make sure I am not messing around.
Thanks

B. Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
- Forskolin, a component in Drive, increases cAMP levels, which increases LH levels and spermatogenesis, and will increase endogenous free testosterone levels.
- Icariin, another component in Drive, increases cGMP levels, which also plays a role in increasing spermatogenesis and increasing endogenous free testosterone levels
Since it has been mentioned that Drive and even IFG-2 should be taken the last week of The One cycle, you might want to change this - It can be a bit confusing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I saw a few loggers state they are using Nolva in PCT. Is this that necessary? Why not? I just want to make sure I am not messing around.
Some are/have been (some who were have stopped using it) using Nolva in their PCT; It's not necessary no, but it's a precautionary measure that those loggers have chosen to use.