Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren, now at NutraPlanet!!!

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren, now at NutraPlanet!!!

1-T Tren (210 ml) By: Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance 1-T TREN

1-T TREN is likely going to be the most powerful steroidal product that Primordial Performance will ever release. In fact, 1-T may quite possibly be the most powerful product available on the current legal market. 1-T TREN utilizes a hormone that has effects and a molecular structure very close to Trenbolone (although it is not actually Trenbolone, nor does it convert to Trenbolone). The legal hormone called "TREN" is known as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione]. Most noteworthy, is that TREN doesn't need to make any conversions to exert its muscle building effects, because of its unique chemical structure.

Essentially, this legal molecule is Trenbolone's little brother, and it offers the following benefits:

* Non-methylated & non-toxic to the liver
    * Does not require metabolic conversion
    * Highly anabolic with zero estrogen conversion
    * Dramatic gains in strength and dense, lean muscle

Being that TREN is a closely related analogue of Trenbolone, it shares both the good and the possible negative effects. Considering this, Primordial Performance had to formulate 1-T TREN in a precisely balanced ratio to avoid the side-effects, yet make it as effective as possible.

And that's exactly what Primordial Performance did with 1-T TREN -- and the result is quite incredible! Primordial Performance stacked TREN with 1-Androsterone™, which is a non-aromatizing hormone that converts to the original 1-Testosterone.

1-androsterone metabolites

Unfortunately, 1-Testosterone tends to suppress the libido and cause feelings of lethargy. So, Primordial Performance added a precise dose of DHEA, to counter these effects. DHEA helps prevent lethargy by converting to powerful "neurosteroids" that encourage cognitive function and motivational drive. DHEA also converts to several 5a-reduced metabolites that help support libido.

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)

DHEA can also make conversions to other hormones, such as Testosterone. As most bodybuilders know, stacking a compound like Trenbolone with Testosterone is one of the most effective stacks for gaining sheer mass, strength and size. However, as mentioned earlier, stacking Trenbolone with estrogenic compounds such as Testosterone can lead to gyno. So Primordial Performance had to keep the dose of DHEA moderate to avoid these potential estrogenic/progestogenic side effects.

Thus, the end result is an anabolic masterpiece that captures the maximum anabolic muscle building effects, while keeping side effects to a minimum. Finally, the hormones in 1-T TREN are efficiently delivered into the blood stream with our latest 6.0 OHV topical delivery system. Expect 30-40% of the active ingredients to be shuttled into the body over a 12-24 hour period.

Topical Solution Facts

(For Topical Use Only)
    Application Size: 5 pumps

Amount Per Serving
    1-Androsterone™ 90 mg
    19-Norandrosta-4 ,9-diene-3, 17-dione (TREN) 81 mg
    DHEA 57 mg

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, sualene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

*Certified Organic †US Patent 6,849,645

Directions:

Shower and dry the skin and administer 4-5 pumps to upper torso area. Allow product to dry completely before dressing. Use product everyday for 4-6 weeks. Take equal time off between each use.

4 pumps = 27 applications

5 pumps = 23 applications

For best results apply product every day, and apply over the largest surface area possible. Avoid swimming, bathing or tanning for at least 5 hours after application. Be sure to wash hands after application and avoid product contact with eye's and open wounds.

WARNING:

Product may transfer to others by direct skin contact. Avoid direct skin contact with new born children. Product not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Also I forgot to emphasize it in the 1st post, but NP's price is $10 (14% ) lower than ordering directly from Primordial Performance , for a limited time offer! Don't miss out on this sale!

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Also I forgot to emphasize it in the 1st post, but NP's price is $10 (14% ) lower than ordering directly from Primordial Performance , for a limited time offer! Don't miss out on this sale!
    You forgot that?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

•   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You forgot that?
    I was distracted by all the bodacious avatars around

5. Diamond Member
    Answers

I was distracted by all the bodacious avatars around
    Mine included?
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Mine included?
    Especially yours

7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Especially yours
    I thought as much! Have you stocked up on 1-T Tren?

8. Diamond Member
    Answers

Eight posts already, and only Steveoph and myself have turned up! Where are the rest!

9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

I thought as much! Have you stocked up on 1-T Tren?
    It's in the shopping cart; I'm having a bit of trouble shipping (Illegal to ship to Canada, and my friend in Buffalo can't accept packages right now). Hopefully I can get something worked out soon so I can start my 1-T Tren cycle at the end of the month.

Everyone else must be busy purchasing, you know

10. Diamond Member
    Answers

It's in the shopping cart; I'm having a bit of trouble shipping (Illegal to ship to Canada, and my friend in Buffalo can't accept packages right now). Hopefully I can get something worked out soon so I can start my 1-T Tren cycle at the end of the month.

Everyone else must be busy purchasing, you know
    I hope your plan works out!
    And I hope everyone else is busy purchasing!

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I gots me some.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Trying it now... been on it a week. I'm 53 and so far, I'm seeing some improvement. Ask Eric at Primordial if you have questions. Great guy and very knowledgeable. Great company, too.

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

lol i want some too

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance Prohormone Sale at NutraPlanet
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 05:52 PM
  2. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren Write-Up!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 06:07 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. Primordial Performance's 1-T Tren is here!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:19 PM