Primordial Performance needs (2) dedicated members to log our new 1-T Tren product!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Primordial Performance is looking for a few good men to log our 1-T Tren!

That's right, everyone - We're looking for 2 testers for our new 1-T Tren product; the closest legal thing to trenbolone on the market! These 2 testers must be very active on the board, and also be able to give us a VERY detailed and dedicated log (this includes posting before and after pictures.) There is an absolute minimum of 4 updates to be posted weekly (Daily preferred.)

You must have been off ANY hormonal supplements for a minimum of 3 months, and have already recovered from a PCT prior to entering your application. We will be posting application guidelines as well for the chosen loggers. We're very proud of this product, and we would like to extend this opportunity to a few of our dedicated primordial supporters.

Place applications for consideration in this thread, and please utilize the following format:

1)Age?:
2)Height?:
3)Weight?:
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:
5)Do you take any current medications?:
6)Goals - long/short term?:
7)Body type?:
8)Training experience?:
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?:
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:
11)List of current supplementation?:
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences?
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?:
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?:

So.....get those applications in boys! Here's an overview of what you'd be logging. :D

Primordial Performance Presents:

1-T Tren!

1-T TREN is finally here, and it represents a true pinnacle.

As the list of legal and effective steroid hormones becomes smaller and smaller, the FDA ban list of anabolic substances becomes increasingly larger.

Considering the current legal environment for steroid based compounds, 1-T TREN is likely going to be the most powerful steroidal product that Primordial Performance will ever release. In fact, 1-T may quite possibly be the most powerful product available on the current legal market. [And it probably isn't going to be available very long if congress continues their "war against anabolics"]

Now, before we talk about the marvelous power of 1-T TREN, I want to come clean.

We are calling this product 1-T TREN because we are utilizing a hormone that has effects and a molecular structure very close to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone. So when we say "This is the closest legal thing to injectable Trenbolone", we really mean it. [Even though it's not actual Trenbolone, nor does it convert to Trenbolone]

The legal steroid hormone we are calling "TREN" is known as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione [aka, Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione]

Most noteworthy, is that TREN doesn't need to make any conversions to exert its muscle building effects, because of its unique chemical structure.

Just compare the two steroid molecules and you will see they share a very similar molecular structure -

Essentially, this legal molecule is Trenbolone's little brother, and it offers the following benefits -

Non-methylated & non-toxic to the liver
Does not require metabolic conversion
Highly anabolic with zero estrogen conversion
Dramatic gains in strength and dense, lean muscle
To understand the specific activity & effects of TREN, let's take a quick look at the science of Trenbolone - [most of which applies to TREN]

Trenbolone

The Legendary Anabolic Androgenic Steroid (AAS)
Even as an illegal Schedule III controlled substance, Trenbolone maintains tremendous popularity for its rapid muscle building, physique hardening and fat burning effects. Being that Trenbolone is several times more anabolic & androgenic than testosterone, it's hailed as one of the most powerful AAS's for increasing strength, muscle density, and body fat reduction -- while causing minimal bloating and water retention. (1) This also makes Trenbolone [or TREN] ideal for either bulking or cutting cycles.

Trenbolone has been used by bodybuilders and athletes for decades in all kinds of preparations. Those willing to take the risk of committing a federal offense, purchase Finaplix implant tablets (Trenbolone acetate) from veterinarian supply shops and convert them to injectable or transdermal preparations with homemade kits. Some individuals have even gone as far as taking the Finaplix tablets as suppositories. Let's just say, people have gone to great lengths to get their hands on this stuff.

When we examine the molecular structure of Trenbolone and TREN, we can see a double bond in 9th position. This unique structural modification enhances the androgenic and anabolic power of the molecule. It also causes the molecules to resist conversion from steroid converting enzymes such as aromatase and 5a-reductase. Therefore, neither Trenbolone or TREN can be converted to estrogen [by aromatase], or other highly androgenic compounds, such as DHT [by 5a-reductase]. (8,9)

Side Effects

Trenbolone does have one downfall or upside, depending on how you look at it.

Trenbolone is a progestin based anabolic, which means it activates the progesterone receptor [PR]. (1) The combination of a high affinity for the androgen & progesterone receptor makes Trenbolone especially prone to cause individuals to "Hulk out" with aggression and anger. [A great thing for the gym, but a problem for the people that irritate you]

Aside from the possible emotional episodes, the PR action of Trenbolone can also stimulate gyno by directly activating the progesterone receptor [PR]. (1) This makes Trenbolone problematic when stacked with highly estrogenic compounds, since it appears that activation of the PR increases estrogen's proliferative ability on breast tissue. (2) Therefore, to avoid gyno symptoms it is best to use Trenbolone [or related steroids] with compounds that have low estrogenic activity.

Even though Trenbolone lacks the ability to convert to DHT, it can encourage temporary hair loss because of its direct action on the androgen receptor [AR]. However, the possible hair shedding from Trenbolone could be considered less than the hair loss associated with high DHT producing compounds. [eg, testosterone]

Being that TREN is a closely related analogue of Trenbolone, it shares both the good and the possible negative effects I just presented. Considering this, we had to formulate 1-T TREN in a precisely balanced ratio to avoid the side-effects, yet make it as effective as possible.

And that's exactly what we did with 1-T TREN -- and the result is quite incredible.

We stacked TREN with 1-Androsterone™, which is a non-aromatizing steroid hormone that converts to the original 1-Testosterone, as seen here (3,4) - [also used in our original 1-T]

Unfortunately, 1-Testosterone tends to suppress the libido and cause feelings of lethargy. So, we added a precise dose of DHEA, to counter these effects.

DHEA helps prevent lethargy by converting to powerful "neurosteroids" that encourage cognitive function and motivational drive. (5,6) DHEA also converts to several 5a-reduced metabolites that help support libido.

DHEA can also make conversions to other hormones, such as Testosterone. As most bodybuilders know, stacking a compound like Trenbolone with Testosterone is one of the most effective stacks for gaining sheer mass, strength and size. However, as mentioned earlier, stacking Trenbolone with estrogenic compounds such as Testosterone can lead to gyno. So we had to keep the dose of DHEA moderate to avoid these potential estrogenic/progestogenic side effects.

Thus, the end result is an anabolic masterpiece that captures the maximum anabolic muscle building effects, while keeping side effects to a minimum.

Finally, the hormones in 1-T TREN are efficiently delivered into the blood stream with our latest 6.0 OHV topical delivery system. Expect 30-40% of the active ingredients to be shuttled into the body over a 12-24 hour period. (10,11)
The final formulation of 1-T TREN smells of true victory and greatness. [It seriously does, just take a deep inhalation on your first application]

As with any powerful anabolic, users shall still expect suppression of natural testosterone while using 1-T TREN. Therefore, a proper PCT after a cycle will be necessary. For more information, please see the Official PCT Thread

If you're interested in learning how to best use 1-T TREN based on your goals, see the Official 1-T TREN Cycling Thread

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

1-T TREN

Characteristics:

Fast drying creamy lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.

Active Ingredients:

Active ingredients per 5 pumps

1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
DHEA – 57 mg

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645

Preorder this fantastic product, here!: 1-T Tren

You can also order the 1-T Tren Twin Pack, or a
1-T Tren Case

References -

1. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor.
Bauer, Meyer et al.
Acta Pathol Microbiol Imunol Scand Suppl 108 (2000) 838-46

2. Progesterone is not essential to the differentiative potential of mammary epithelium in the male mouse.
Freeman, et al.
Endocrinology. 1978 Jul;103(1):186-92

3. 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties.
A Friedel, et al.
Toxicol Lett, Aug 2006; 165(2): 149-55.

4. Galletti and Gardi, “Metabolism of 1-Dehydroandrostanes in Man”
J Steroid Biochem, 3 (1972), 933-936

5. Novel brain function: biosynthesis and actions of neurosteroids in neurons.
K Tsutsui, et al.
Neurosci Res, Apr 2000; 36(4): 261-73.

6. DHEA treatment for HIV patients: Effects on mood, androgenic and anabolic parameters.
Rabkin, J., et al.
Psychoneuro endocrinology. R. 25, 53-68. 2000

7. Pharmacological and endocrinological studies on anabolic steroids.
Neumann F. et al.
Environ Qual Saf Suppl 1976 (5) 253-64

8. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies.
Ojasoo, Raynaud.
Cancer Research 38 (1978) 4186-98

9. Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans.
Spranger, et al.
J Chromatogr 564 (1991) 485-92

10. Pharmacokinetics of a new testosterone transdermal delivery system, TDS-testosterone in healthy males.
Z Chik, et al.
Br J Clin Pharmacol, Mar 2006; 61(3): 275-9.

11. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat
C Labrie, et al.
Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.​

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bad timing for me....o well. i might get around to PP products one day

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!

I just started the XHMS. :head:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
14) ... Oh wait, I skipped all the others. And I shouldn't ruin the fun ;)

User purchases their own PCT, correct? It would be nice to see them use the Testosterone Recovery Stack to show that is all you need, validating the XHMS.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
oh man i wish i could jump on this..sick oppertunity for a few people

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all applicants, good stuff right there!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a tremendous opportunity.

I know what he does for a living :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
is this open to canadians or does that damn border screw us over again?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this open to canadians or does that damn border screw us over again?
Yeah, sorry bud. 1-T Tren is prohibitied in both canada and australia.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No applications, yet? :eek:mfg:

I jest - it's still early in the day. :D Get them in, boys!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, sorry bud. 1-T Tren is prohibitied in both canada and australia.

well I guess you are going to have to send it to me then. Just trying to make it easy on you

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity!!! I will not have been clean for 3 months,... %&*#!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow! ....you can buy a 1-Tren case!!
that makes it possible to fill your bathtub and lay in the stuff.

UKStrength

Interested in a British Beefcake log of 1-Tren?

Hey guys,

Would be really interested in logging the new product, hope my profile fits the bill!

1)Age?:

24 years

2)Height?:

5ft 9 inches

3)Weight?:

176 lbs

None at the moment!

Nope

Long-term goal: 200lbs at <10% bf
Short-term goal: Cut to ~8-9% bf by June

7)Body type?:

Endo-Mesomorph (I'll complete my somatotyping and update this post)

8)Training experience?:

6 years bodybuilding, 7 years of martial arts/boxing.

None

Never, hardly anyone stocks them in the UK!

Whey Protein Concentrate
High EPA content Fish Oil
AX Perfect Cycle
Ephedrine HCL
Caffeine
Yohimbine HCL
Full Spectrum Multivitamin
ZMA

10 Week Cycle of Testosterone Enanthate, followed by 4 weeks of M-drol

I only dipped my toe into the world of AAS/DS last year and had a fantastic first-time experience with them. I'm fully recovered from my last round of gear and keen to try a new PH/DS cycle.

I'm not a fan of all-out bulking and prefer maintaining a 'leaner' appearance year-round (hence I didn't gain much overall weight from my last cycle but what I did gain was quality LBM). So a transdermal product, like 1-Tren that produces really dry, lean gains, appeals to me in a big way!

I haven't become a 'posting whore' (yet) on the board, so my post count doesn't really reflect my dedication as I only try to post when I can offer help, support or have a genuine question!

I suppose all that's left to day is that I'll provide an extremely thorough, detailed log and answer any questions to the best of my ability should they flag up.

Cheers for opportunity!

UK.

A man after my own heart and serving in the national health service as a registered (emergency room) nurse.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Would be really interested in logging the new product, hope my profile fits the bill!

1)Age?:

24 years

2)Height?:

5ft 9 inches

3)Weight?:

176 lbs

None at the moment!

Nope

Long-term goal: 200lbs at <10% bf
Short-term goal: Cut to ~8-9% bf by June

7)Body type?:

Endo-Mesomorph (I'll complete my somatotyping and update this post)

8)Training experience?:

6 years bodybuilding, 7 years of martial arts/boxing.

None

Never, hardly anyone stocks them in the UK!

Whey Protein Concentrate
High EPA content Fish Oil
AX Perfect Cycle
Ephedrine HCL
Caffeine
Yohimbine HCL
Full Spectrum Multivitamin
ZMA

10 Week Cycle of Testosterone Enanthate, followed by 4 weeks of M-drol

I only dipped my toe into the world of AAS/DS last year and had a fantastic first-time experience with them. I'm fully recovered from my last round of gear and keen to try a new PH/DS cycle.

I'm not a fan of all-out bulking and prefer maintaining a 'leaner' appearance year-round (hence I didn't gain much overall weight from my last cycle but what I did gain was quality LBM). So a transdermal product, like 1-Tren that produces really dry, lean gains, appeals to me in a big way!

I haven't become a 'posting whore' (yet) on the board, so my post count doesn't really reflect my dedication as I only try to post when I can offer help, support or have a genuine question!

I suppose all that's left to day is that I'll provide an extremely thorough, detailed log and answer any questions to the best of my ability should they flag up.

Cheers for opportunity!

UK.

A man after my own heart and serving in the national health service as a registered (emergency room) nurse.
Very nice, app!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity. I am surprised more people haven't jumped on this given a lot seemed to want to know if there were gonna be any logs when this first came out..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They must have all purchased it already :)
That looks like a good thing for PP :)

I am sure we will see more apps soon enough tho

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
no worries about not wanting to ship to canada. i'll just use my regular online company to ship it to me. Good luck to all the applicants.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
But i do wish that there were more contests that canadians could be included in as we get excluded all the time on various supplements even if they aren't banned in canada.

Kegger

Awards
doh! bad timing I guess. I'm currently taking the Hardcore Muscle Stack and on my first week of PCT. If this was a few months from now, I'd jump on this in a second!!!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh - well, I guess I'll get over my progestin fear if I'm sponsored. Money (or supplements) talk, and all.

When will the testers be required to start? I finished up a 1-T run end of January, so 3 months would be start of May, which is when I was planning to run another hormonal product anyway. If that is OK I will submit an app.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 23
2)Height?: 5'10"
3)Weight?: 215
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: NO
5)Do you take any current medications?: NO
6)Goals - long/short term?: Long term is to be looked at as un human, because of size and strength, would like to hit a 500lb bench and 650 squat, as well as 600 DL. Short term is gain 5 lean pounds and drop 1% body fat.
7)Body type?: Mesomorph
8)Training experience?: Been lifting weights for 9 years now, always trained for football and track, played football in college, now graduated want to get into mma so doing some modified training for warriors workouts with westside mixed in.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Dermacrine, sustain alpha
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Dermacrine, sustain alpha, toco 8
11)List of current supplementation?: Xtend BCAA's, whey protein, waxy maize starch, creatine mono, multivitamin, milk protein isolate, flax oil
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Superdrol, methoxy text, mega trn, mega zol, jungle warfare, hyperdrol X2
13)Tell us why you think you should log our 1-T Tren?: I would be very objective in my logging, will update log atleast once per day, will post before and after pics both of which will be in the smallest pair of skimpys I own :laugh: I will be lifting heavy and hard will be a good judge of how this effects a hard training individual as far as body composition, strength, endurance, and recovery. I will also include as many videos as possible, just an inccentive for picking me lol.
14)Bonus question - What does T1 do for a living?: Cats out the bag trauma1 is an er nurse, hey trauma bro I'm in cardiac ICU myself, did my last clinical in er downtown Chicago though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna jump on this:) But May is a must be clean month:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We haven't decided yet how long we'll keep this open. I'm anticipating though that we'd want to get these going asap when the testers are chosen. We'll see though. Keep them coming, guys!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Lets see if we can get a few more people interested in this. I'll be buying my own, but logging it for your viewing pleasure ;)
I'll be logging this here as soon as I get my post count up. Not being able to post links or pics could make for a boring log.

I'll definitely be on board for yours.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is tempting.