Blue Gene Sale!!!

  1. Blue Gene Sale!!!


    Only 27.99 on Nutraplanet!!!!
    Hurry! While Supplies Last only
    :dl::dl:


  2. Great Deal!

  3. Hollaaaaaa.

    I just got my buddy on some White Flood tablets. He's loving them.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Hollaaaaaa.

    I just got my buddy on some White Flood tablets. He's loving them.
    Nice!!!! You can't go wrong with the WF.

    I got about 3 of my buddy's hooked on WF in the past 2 months.

  5. Went down to 27.99

  6. i want to use this mid PCT to help super charge me coming out of PCT!!
    look out!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i want to use this mid PCT to help super charge me coming out of PCT!!
    look out!
    The athletic endurance on it is great.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    The athletic endurance on it is great.
    Plus it's a major libido booster, controls estrogen & cortisol, and boosts test.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Plus it's a major libido booster, controls estrogen & cortisol, and boosts test.
    Would it be a waste to run something like lean xtreme with Blue Gene if Blue Gene acts as a cortisol blocker already?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Would it be a waste to run something like lean xtreme with Blue Gene if Blue Gene acts as a cortisol blocker already?
    Perhaps low dose. BG acts as a natural cortisol controller, not really a blocker

  11. Just bought MINE, sweetness; I smell a stack coming with some NPA LOL
    doing my own thang!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Just bought MINE, sweetness; I smell a stack coming with some NPA LOL
    I'm on this stack now!!!!

    the ladies love me!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'm on this stack now!!!!

    the ladies love me!!!
    LOL, tell me about it, creepin out on those squats LOL
    doing my own thang!

  14. BG + VitC...People underestimate VitC's cortisol-lowering effects. 3g daily

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    BG + VitC...People underestimate VitC's cortisol-lowering effects. 3g daily
    Good call bro! Vitamin C is very underrated
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
  4. Controlled Labs' Blue Gene ON SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 10:27 AM
  5. BLUE GENE SALE!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:05 AM
Log in
Log in