Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity. - AnabolicMinds.com

Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Banned

Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

You can either submit your application in here, or send it to me, via PM.
    Please be as detailed as possible.
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you all!

Tester Requirements:
    • Must be at least 21 years of age * Note: This may drop to 18, so apply at will *
    • Logger must update their log 4-5 a week for the duration of product
    • Diet / Training Routine must be detailed and explained
    • Logger CANNOT be using anything other than the staples listed: (Protein/BCAA/Multi-Vitamin) Anything that you consider to be a staple and is not listed must be approved by myself, or another Representative of IBE
    • Logger must provide Before and After pictures. * This is mandatory - No Boxmeman Law in affect * Before pictures must be included into introduction of log
    • Must be able to start log immediately upon receiving the product

Essential statistics for application:

• Weight :
    • Body type :
    • Training Experience (please be detailed) :
    • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
    • Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
    • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
    • Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person)

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

First!! HAHAHA!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Anabolic Innovations Owner

GREAT opportunity and I vote for Trauma!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    GREAT opportunity and I vote for Trauma!
    Thanks, mike! I appreciate the nod.

Legendary

5. Banned

Trauma is set up to run Formex already.
    He's a beastly murse!
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner

SWEET!

Great opportunity ritch here
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

isn't this a PCT item? man i feel old today.
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    isn't this a PCT item? man i feel old today.
    Nope.
    It is best, IMO, to use on a Recomp or cut; however, it can be used ON cycle, or OFF. And there's no need to cycle it! Here's the write-up...

IBE Formex (Formestane-MCPE)

-Rapidly Decrease Estrogens
    -Skyrocket Testosterone Levels
    -Ferociously Increase Libido
    -Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG
    -Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Breakdown

The same company that brought you new innovations like acetylated resveratrol, 2-bromomelatonin, and Epistane IBE is proud to announce its latest innovation: Formex. The wait for the most potent anti-estrogen ever to hit the market is over. Formex is a revolution in the battle against estradiol because it utilizes one of the most potent second generation steroidal aromatase inhibitors and supercharges it by rearranging the 17B-hydroxyl group to give you the longest lasting, legal anti-estrogen. This rearrangement, called methylcyclopentyl ether (MCPE), is what allows for the incredible increase in bioavailability, allowing for a smaller dose with much greater testosterone boosting and estradiol reducing effects. Don’t waste your money on regular formestane, which hastily breaks down in the body, experience IBE Formex and take your body to the next level!

What is actually in Formex?
    Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression.

Is Formex better than regular Formestane?
    By far! IBE has corrected the problem with traditional formestane products; low bioavailability. With Formex you can now rest assured that your liver is not rapidly degrading your anti-estrogen before it ever reaches systemic circulation. How does this work? Formex resists biodegradation with a dual shield. The first defense is evasion. Typically when something is ingested it is carried through the stomach and into the small intestine where nutrients are absorbed and brought into circulation for processing. The vein responsible for this is the hepatic portal vein (HPV). As the name implies it brings blood directly to the liver for processing and is the site of regular formestane biodegradation. However, there is a loophole in this defense. The more lipophilic (fat loving) a substance is the lower the chance of it entering the HPV and the greater the chance of it entering lymphatic circulation. Since ethers cannot Hydrogen bond and a hydrocarbon group has been added, it becomes much more lipophilic. These substances can enter lacteals, make their way into the lymphatic system, bypass the liver, and reach systemic circulation before ever seeing the first sign of hepatic metabolism. This means not only can you get greater estradiol suppression but for a much longer period than before. The second defense is the MCPE in the 17b position. This group protects itself from cleavage because it is large and bulky and repels the enzyme responsible.

What can I expect with Formex?
    With Formex you can expect to feel your libido skyrocket and watch your bloat dwindle away. Plus, Formex is not only an anti-estrogen but it also has mild anabolic properties that allow for strength and muscle gains, as well as a heightened ferocity in the gym. On cycle you can expect to see a hardened physique and greatly reduced risk of forming estradiol-induced gynecomastia.

When should I use Formex?
    Formex can be used anytime that you would like greatly increase your testosterone levels, decrease levels of estradiol, and increase athletic performance.

ON CYCLE AND PCT: It can be used on cycle to reduce the bloat associated with aromatizing compounds or to prevent estradiol-related gynecomastia. Formex can also be used in PCT to prevent valuable testosterone from converting to estradiol. It is important to understand that the dosing regimen for Formex is much different than traditional formestane. Since it lasts longer in the body, it requires less frequent doses. In studies of cycloalkyl ether derivatives of estradiol, researchers found that these highly lipophilic substances were capable of being stored in fat and create a time released effect. Other studies have shown that formestane given parenterally at a mere 250mg inhibited the activity of aromatase >85% for 2 weeks! Since Formex enters systemic circulation similarly to formestane given parenterally you can achieve maximal results without the use of transdermals or injectables.

BRIDGE: One of the most effective uses for Formex is using it as a bridge between cycles. No need for a full, all out PCT between cycles, use Formex while recovering and prevent muscle wasting, while keeping libido elevated.

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

TRT: Formex can provide valuable protection against gynecomastia for those on TRT. The risk of gynecomastia while on TRT is greatly increased as the body adjusts to its surroundings by increasing circulating levels of CYP (aromatase) to combat the rapid rise in testosterone levels.

* Note: subject to change (more information)
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trauma is set up to run Formex already.
    He's a beastly murse!
    Damn murses'!

The write-up is very impressive as well, lungz. I like how it outlines the hepatic portal system, and how it can be bypassed.

I'm really looking forward to logging this.

:dl:

Legendary

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

wow mr lungz....that is an impressive write-up.
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow mr lungz....that is an impressive write-up.
    It's Dustin's baby; he's the baby daddy!
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity. I'm jealous. Trauma you going to cut/recomp or what with this?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Good luck applicants! I'm assuming dosing protocol will go into play with this? Do you know if this will require a taper like other form products?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Great opportunity. I'm jealous. Trauma you going to cut/recomp or what with this?
    Not sure yet. I may look to recomp with it; that's really the direction i'm looking to go at this point.

I plan on a major bulker this fall, so i want to reconstruct in ways first.

Legendary

15. Elite Member

if i were to apply and be chosen, when would this be in my hands? as stated in the other thread my prop/tren PCT consisting of Clomid only is coming up in about a week
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Good luck applicants! I'm assuming dosing protocol will go into play with this? Do you know if this will require a taper like other form products?
    It actually could be dosed lower from some reports, which will benefit the user by lasting longer. Of course, we won't know this to be exact until we get more feedback from loggers.
  17. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    if i were to apply and be chosen, when would this be in my hands? as stated in the other thread my prop/tren PCT consisting of Clomid only is coming up in about a week
    I'm checking into that for you. Just give me until tomorow; everyone at IBE is in bed.
  18. Elite Member

I'm checking into that for you. Just give me until tomorow; everyone at IBE is in bed.
    thanks Iron
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

So for newbs, would Formex function as an AI? Would it do well stacked with something like DS Activate Extreme?

I've seen some people run Activate Extreme + Stoked along with an AI. Would adding Formex here be a good idea?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Exclamation App

• Height :
    5'11''

• Weight :
    ~175

• Body type :
    Ectomorph

Started lifting weights in high school for football and wrestling and then MMA after high school. Been seriously training towards bodybuilding for about a year now. So I'd say I have been lifting weights for about 6-7 years, with 2-3 of that actually knowing what I was doing.

I really like to switch up my workouts every week or two because I feel that I plateau easily. I like to mix it up between DC training, High volume, and basic routines like 5x5. I never lift more than 4 times a week. Usually Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur.

Dymatize Vanilla Whey Protein
    Spring Valley Fish Oils/ Rexall Naturals Fish Oils
    Animal Pak Multi-V

None.

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :
    No.

I try to eat around 3500 calories/ day during the week and about 2500 during the weekend.
    During the week my macros are usually 140g f (healthy)/240g c/270 g p
    During the weekend I lower my carbs 130g f/80g c/ 270g p

I do not have any logs on AM, sry.
    I do know how to format to make things easy to read though and will utilize my organization OCD in a log

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person):
    Because I will run a very detailed log that will update 3-4x a week. I will also be doing nothing but lifting, eating, and logging over spring break while everyone else is in South Padre. I am dedicated to lifting and would make a great log.

P.S. I have a regular camera to take before/during/after photos on, just didn't have it handy ATM. Oh, and sorry about not having any leg pics, hard to take with camera phone.
  21. New Member

What is actually in Formex?
    Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. Formex also does not need to be cycled because besides its potent anti-estrogen activity it is also mildly androgenic, which allows Formex to regulate proper HPTA function without suppression.
    how can you say that it's not suppresive if:

1) it is mildly ANDROGENIC (even if only slightly androgenic, it should still be atleast somewhat suppresive of natural testosterone production)

2) you are still waiting on feedback

?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Lookin solid, im going to throw an app in, im interested in the estradiol effects and how the joints fare. Nice writeup indeed.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Great Write Up - will be watching the loggers
  24. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

This product sounds really good. I'm going to research it more so next time a promo like this comes around I'll be throwing an app in !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  25. Banned

Why wait?
    Get one in now!
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    This product sounds really good. I'm going to research it more so next time a promo like this comes around I'll be throwing an app in !
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Why wait?
    Get one in now!
    Go for it AK!
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Go for it AK!
    Indeed.

28. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Ahh, alright you guys convinced me to enter, lol. I will be putting my app. in tonight when I get home.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  29. Diamond Member

Ahh, alright you guys convinced me to enter, lol. I will be putting my app. in tonight when I get home.
    Yep!

30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Good luck guys, should be some interesting logs. If anybody has run TD Formestane, please do us a favour and apply to log this as a comparison; that would be most useful.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good opportunity, seems like a real solid product.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get em in!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  33. Elite Member

im waiting to hear from Iron when these will be sent out if i was to be chosen.
  34. Banned

From all reports, 2 weeks. Damn, only if you could extend your cycle...
    Sorry, but I don't think it will happen in a week.
    im waiting to hear from Iron when these will be sent out if i was to be chosen.
  35. Elite Member

From all reports, 2 weeks. Damn, only if you could extend your cycle...
    Sorry, but I don't think it will happen in a week.
    well if u dont mind me starting it 1-1.5 weeks into PCT then im still up for it
  36. Banned

well if u dont mind me starting it 1-1.5 weeks into PCT then im still up for it
    Get you application up!
    I have no problem with it, as long as the front-runner of your PCT is Formex. Meaning, no other supplements that's an AI.
  37. Elite Member

Get you application up!
    I have no problem with it, as long as the front-runner of your PCT is Formex. Meaning, no other supplements that's an AI.
    Clomid only. no other supps.

• Height : 5'10

• Weight : 205

• Body type : Meso

Training seriously for the past 4 years.

Mon - back/bi's
    Tues - chest/tri's
    Wed - legs
    Thurs - shoulders
    Fri - arms

Clomid (haven't started yet)

None

I have crohn's disease but am not currently being treated for it or on any medication for it.

Dont know exacts here as i dont feel that counting is neccessary for ME.

Protein between 250-300g ed
    Carbs between 100-250g ed
    Fats between 20-30g ed

~~test prop...tren ace...nuff said~~
    Getting My SWOLL On!
    ##SMASH Fully Loaded (Sponsored Log)##
    DRIVE through the JUNGLE at high RPMs
    Getting READY 4 WAR, Diesel Style (Nosnmiveins' sponsored log)
    Nosnmiveins' DRIVE to get BIG

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (This is your opportunity to plead your case on why you would be a better logger than the next person):

I have always been interested in Formestane, when i decided to finally purchase it was pulled from the shelves everywhere and i was SOL. I want to eventually be able to run it in all its forms (pun intended)...PCT, standalone, and on cycle and see what it is truely all about. Also, i am a lot more interested in the oral formestane because my gf and i definitely have a lot of body contact and i dont it affecting her in anyway.
  38. Board Supporter

when is the latest that we can run this? I'm doing tbol and s4 right now I have 3 weeks left then i start clomid. I'm going to thailand for a week and a half in april 9-19th would i be able to start it then or is that too long of a wait to do a log?
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep!

I have'nt seen a StrategicMove Log for some time now
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I have'nt seen a StrategicMove Log for some time now
    the man's got a good argument here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:36 PM
  2. PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)
    By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 11:57 AM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:53 PM
  4. Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:31 PM