• Age :
• Sex - M or F :
• Height :
• Weight :
205lb - Levelling off
• Body type :
Endo/Endo (Tub Club 4 life!)
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
Currently three years of lifting. In to my second year of dedicated training, just over a year of focusing on diet as supplement numero uno. There were 2 years in highschool where I was lifting but that was so long ago and there was...a 3-4 year gap between then and when I started back up.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
Sheiko, powerlifting routine; 3 days a week, 2 power movements a day, 2-2.5 hour workouts. 4 Weeks left of this followed by a 2-3 month cut/recomp for summer.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
None. Starting 5 days of HIIT/week after Sheiko to correspond with recomp workout.
• Current Sport Played :
Name that tune, Movie Trivia, Retail Vitamin Sales
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
Gut Health, Essentials (last day, moving back to MVP/ZMK,) Jacked, Uni-Liver (about to switch back to Bev Ultra-40, Fish Oil, Xtend, Intra-Aid + Kwik Kark (2hr weight sessions,) Food glorious food.
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
3000-3500/day (3000 off days, 3500 training days; High Pro, Moderate Carbs and Moderate Fats)
I try to eat whole grains, natural pb, and organic fruits when I can. Working at a vitamin store I also end up eating a lot of greens bars and the occasional protein bar.
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : pSilentBob's pSARM log (pSponsored) Brought to you by SilentBob, Core, and the letters A, B, and C (sponsored) SilentBob's Adrenalean Induced Summer of Fun (sponsored) SilentBob & PAL decimate September with Anabolic Edge (sponsored) SilentBob's first encounter with Big Pharma, Muscle Pharm that is (sponsored) SilentBob's JACKED over his PRIMEd and ACTIVATEd bulk; puns a plenty within SilentBob's *insert witty, topical, punny remark here* Workout Log
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
I'm a winner. I'm still avoiding PHs and the like until I get to, or close to, the height of my natural potential. I love sleep aid products, best dreams ever!