Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!

  1. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!




    That's right, we just updated Orange TRIad to be even better and more bio available based on feedback from our customers. We always do our best to address customer needs and this update is no exception. (retailers will have the stock in their warehouses within the next 1-3 days)

    Best of all, we are NOT increasing the price to our customers, even though these changes did decrease our profits!

    Here is the new supplement facts box:



    As you can see we have made the following changes:

    * made the carotenes mixed (instead of just beta)
    * increased vitamin c from 350mg to 500mg
    * increased vitamin D from 400IU to 1000IU
    * changed the form of vitamin D to Cholecalciferol
    * changed the vitamin E sources to fully mixed, instead of just alpha
    * Increased Niacin from 50mg to 100mg
    * changed the form of niacin from niacinamide to inositol hexanicotinate
    * doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg
    * changed the form of vitamin B12 to Methylcobalamin
    * decreased the calcium from 400mg to 250mg
    * changed many of the forms of the minerals to chelates (or citrates in some cases)
    * added bromelain for joint and digestion benefits

  2. Registered User
    mrchristian's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    779
    Answers
    0


    Does this mean discounts on old version till inventory runs out?!
  3. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Does this mean discounts on old version till inventory runs out?!
    No, it's just going to be updating the old version.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Sweeeeeeet!
  5. Registered User
    ndawson89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    awesome - haven't tried out ot yet but it looks promising for a multi
  6. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    I was hoping to see OT capsules

    Atta boy RR; all 8 vitamin Es, methyl b12, D3, very nice!

    My only question, why not the good ole fashion flushing niacin?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  7. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0


    oooh nice! i run out of orange triad in a month and a bit aswell!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    That is excellent news; good to see my Mg moaning got us somewhere

    Also how did you double from 500 to 250mcg of B12
  9. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That is excellent news; good to see my Mg moaning got us somewhere

    Also how did you double from 500 to 250mcg of B12
    * doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg

    To....From
  10. Registered User
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Answers
    0


    dang and i just bought some ADAM to switch things up.... at least i know i'm going back to the OT afterwards
  11. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    awesome - haven't tried out ot yet but it looks promising for a multi
    Agree.

  12. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Very nice additions ! Now if only you could squeeze a decent dose of cissus in there.....
  13. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    The addition of Bromelain is the smartest choice you guys could have made.
    Kudos on that one!
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    * doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg

    To....From
    He did the ninja edit Was just having fun. I think I might be picking up some OT on my next order, just got 4 months of ADAM, 1month of MVP to go thru first.
  15. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    He did the ninja edit Was just having fun. I think I might be picking up some OT on my next order, just got 4 months of ADAM, 1month of MVP to go thru first.
    I had to read that one twice myself
  16. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    The addition of Bromelain is the smartest choice you guys could have made.
    Kudos on that one!
    Thank you sir!
  17. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    That is excellent news; good to see my Mg moaning got us somewhere
    Feel free to add a thread to our forum section with any and all recommendations ... we're always open to customer feedback (as you already know...)
  18. Registered User
    Mordecai22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    This is great! I love OT and now even better!
  19. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0


    RR, I really wish I saw this earlier. Is it at NP now? I just made an order last night and included AST Multi-Pro 32x as my multi. Remember back when I was debating which one to get?...Ya, I haven't bought one until now. I soooo would have waited to order a multi if I saw this earlier. I'll be picking up OT next time for sure.
  20. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    RR, I really wish I saw this earlier. Is it at NP now? I just made an order last night and included AST Multi-Pro 32x as my multi. Remember back when I was debating which one to get?...Ya, I haven't bought one until now. I soooo would have waited to order a multi if I saw this earlier. I'll be picking up OT next time for sure.
    Should take a few days to get to NP, so you didn't really miss out... next time for sure though! They will have all been updated by then.
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Should take a few days to get to NP, so you didn't really miss out... next time for sure though! They will have all been updated by then.
    I mentioned this in the other thread, but we have about 2 weeks worth of old OT to go through first, depending on how fast it sells out before we start shipping the new.
  22. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I mentioned this in the other thread, but we have about 2 weeks worth of old OT to go through first, depending on how fast it sells out before we start shipping the new.
    True, and the original OT is just as effective!
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    As soon as my MVP is out (next few weeks) I will be getting this.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    nice
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:22 AM
  2. Pak Vs. Orange Triad
    By ddb08001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:33 PM
  3. Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:59 AM
  4. Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in