NEVER-NEVER offered in Retail-100% money back on a deeply discounted Product!

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    NEVER-NEVER offered in Retail-100% money back on a deeply discounted Product!


    Tomorrow 2-2-09 retail history is made!

    The economy sucks so how about 2 bottles of PRIME for 69.99 and it gets better!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...twin-pack.html

    100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

    1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

    2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

    3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

    Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...twin-pack.html


  2. Damn I wish I had the money

  3. PRIME dramatically boosted my strength.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  4. How long will this last? I would surely jump on this...but I can't use/log it until June/July - I could however post a full diet/training program and...WEEKLY pictures.
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    How long will this last? I would surely jump on this...but I can't use/log it until June/July - I could however post a full diet/training program and...WEEKLY pictures.

    ends in 10 days or while supplies last. Sam said PRIME Is moving fast...

    You can log when ever just keep the receipt.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    ends in 10 days or while supplies last. Sam said PRIME Is moving fast...
    I can only imagine...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  7. Prime Twin Packs are blowing out the door!

    Since USPLabs has raised the stakes on this amazing Twin Pack deal with the unprecedented 100% money back guarantee, we have also done the same by offering FREE FedEx ground shipping. No silly coupons to remember, it's discounted on the fly! Not to mention you can still use your volume discount codes on top of the FREE SHIPPING for further SAVINGS $$$!

    USPLabs + NP =
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    No silly coupons to remember, it's discounted on the fly! Not to mention you can still use your volume discount codes on top of the FREE SHIPPING for further SAVINGS $$$!

    Wow! Further discounts along with free shipping, Sam loves his .01% profit margins

    We may have to switch from llcs to non profit.

  9. So let me get this straight, 2 bottles, 6/day means 40day log?

    what is required for the diet? I am looking to get lbm, little to no bulk...working on sixpack.

  10. i have never used this one before but for this price I am going to pick some up and give it a try.

    Thanks!!

  11. Prime is top of the line stuff.
    I use it and it has worked great.
    Use the 5 day on/ 2 day off split, it works good.

    Im on my 3rd week of it and I can see the difference.

    I would be buying some if I wasent broke right now! lol

  12. I gave it a shot - In for 6!
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    I gave it a shot - In for 6!

    Smart man!
  14. Talking


    i have no need for prime...how about you throw me that deal on powerful and/or jacked

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Tomorrow 2-2-09 retail history is made!

    The economy sucks so how about 2 bottles of PRIME for 69.99 and it gets better!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...twin-pack.html

    100% money back Deal ON A DEEPLY discounted product—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

    1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

    2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

    3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

    Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible price and get ready to reap the rewards!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...twin-pack.html
    Are Canadian customers eligible for this?
  16. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Are Canadian customers eligible for this?

    Yes but we will not cover shipping costs...

  17. I am just finishing a cycle of Havoc - 30/40/40/40 and need to know, will this help me keep my strength? Thanks!
  18. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by brook011 View Post
    I am just finishing a cycle of Havoc - 30/40/40/40 and need to know, will this help me keep my strength? Thanks!
    you will gain strength in PCT and possibly gain muscle and lose fat..

    Log it and follow the logging rules and get your money back if you do not like the results.

    I'm confident you will!

  19. if only they took paypal

    and I had a discount code
    Team Orbit

  20. Quote Originally Posted by erniejade View Post
    i have never used this one before but for this price I am going to pick some up and give it a try.

    Thanks!!
    Sounds great! Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Picked up 4 bottles, will be in for a log probably as PCT, might run them as stand alone.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    Picked up 4 bottles, will be in for a log probably as PCT, might run them as stand alone.
    Awesome as part of PCT or stand alone.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    Picked up 4 bottles, will be in for a log probably as PCT, might run them as stand alone.
    Users continue to gain strength and size during PCT... Can't wait to hear your results...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  24. I will be glad to do this. Im waiting on my tax return which should be here in a week. So if the deal is still up at NP, Im all over this!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. AHH...waitin on 1 product to come back in stock to put my order in!!!

  26. Is this deal over now that I see prime is out of stock? I was waiting on 1 item to put my order in

  27. ??????????????????/

  28. *bump* I'm assuming it's over, but just checking.

  29. they just restocked WOOOOOT!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  30. But does that mean that the guarantee is still on the table?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    But does that mean that the guarantee is still on the table?
    I'll have to get USP Labs to verify this, but I would like to say his guarantee applies to the Twin Pack we're still selling at NP. Same product, he should stand behind it still

  32. bah i wish i saw this before i ordered DHTC and that muscle pump stack...


    i think prime dhtc and that muscle pump would be a fun time, no? =)

  33. Damnit! I was hoping to hop on the twin pack deal but it sold out in less than two days! Is the twin pack deal something that will be sticking around for a while?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  34. What's the word on the guarantee, USP?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Damnit! I was hoping to hop on the twin pack deal but it sold out in less than two days! Is the twin pack deal something that will be sticking around for a while?
    I think we can do this deal again for you guys; we can work something out with USP Labs. The sale was such a success we should do it again .

    Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    bah i wish i saw this before i ordered DHTC and that muscle pump stack...


    i think prime dhtc and that muscle pump would be a fun time, no? =)
    DTHC & The muscle pump stack is still plenty of fun on its own

  36. Glad to hear man! I wanna buy 2 bottles in about 2 weeks. So hopefully the deal is still goin! :fingers crossed!!:
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Put Money BACK in your Wallet With Huge Impact!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Log in
Log in