THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!


    Isn't she FABULOUS???







    OK, here's the deal: Retail price will be in the $69.99 - $79.99 range. That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some.



    Launch date on or about February 25. This is subject to change by a day to two, if it's off it won't be off by much.




    PLUS DON'T FORGET TO LOG ON TO WWW.APPNUT.COM AND REGISTER. WE WILL BE HOLDING AN EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL TO "MEMBERS ONLY" ON OUR SITE THAT WILL INCLUDE NEVER-TO-BE-SEEN-AGAIN PRICING AND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL FREE STUFF!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals


  2. Looks good!
    •   
       


  3. 80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.

    or sign up at the appnut.com mailing list, there will be a special offer at launch.....

  5. I was hoping for a metallic silver cap full of sparkle ........ but this will do I guess
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm View Post
    I was hoping for a metallic silver cap full of sparkle ........ but this will do I guess
    we used that for osteosport

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    or sign up at the appnut.com mailing list, there will be a special offer at launch.....

    just signed up can't wait. so i'm guessing 3 caps a day right? since that would work out to approx 5 weeks worth?

  8. What exactly is "the one"

    Mestanoloxime
    Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)

    Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)
    Last edited by BoSox36; 01-28-2009 at 10:47 AM. Reason: ...

  9. i believe recommended dose is 3 caps a day for under 200lb, 4 caps a day for 200lb +. At 198 i used 3/day for just 22 days and had excellent gains. Wish I hadnt wanged up my wrist then

  10. so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.

  11. what crowpass said and 80 bucks is friggin expensive

  12. no gyno reports, and I believe we'll have bloodwork shortly but don't hold me to any specific date for that

    As far as the price, all I can say is that we build our pricing off what a product costs to produce. We don't make more profit off this by charging this price, just like with our IGF-2. Expensive ingredients require higher prices.... remember this isn't just superdrol or pheraplex or anything you can order by the kilo from china, this is an entirely new substance, never seen, and we have to have each batch synthesized by itself.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    no gyno reports, and I believe we'll have bloodwork shortly but don't hold me to any specific date for that

    As far as the price, all I can say is that we build our pricing off what a product costs to produce. We don't make more profit off this by charging this price, just like with our IGF-2. Expensive ingredients require higher prices.... remember this isn't just superdrol or pheraplex or anything you can order by the kilo from china, this is an entirely new substance, never seen, and we have to have each batch synthesized by itself.

    If it works it's worth it. If you gain 8lb of lean muscle that's only 10lb a pound. a good cut of steak or Salmon costs about that much

  14. yeah, plus add in minimal support supps if any (none of us internal testers used any) feeling good through the cycle instead of feeling like napping, light easy inexpensive PCT, etc. a "normal" cycle of some of the other products hits as much as $200 or more once you add all the ancilliaries. 2 containers of a cycle support, exotic pct, etc

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    What exactly is "the one"

    Mestanoloxime
    Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)

    Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)
    Nothing like the second two Doesn't aromatize, w/ rapid, dry lbm gains....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    just signed up can't wait. so i'm guessing 3 caps a day right? since that would work out to approx 5 weeks worth?
    sounds about right- and you can pulse this compound as well, and/or get appreciable results off 2 capsules per day- lot of different possibilities
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    If it works it's worth it. If you gain 8lb of lean muscle that's only 10lb a pound. a good cut of steak or Salmon costs about that much
    chances are- you will gain that in the first 10-12 days
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  18. Sorry for the concerning questions my man, but im not very educated on the ingredients (i should say) ya know, and I am obviously interested. "the one" sounds like its going to be top notch, especially with all the other negatively repped ph/ orals out right now. I have never tried your products before but if the reviewes and bloodwork come back A-OK then you have yourself a customer for life AN (speaking to the company as a whole). Btw, i recently bought IGF-2, havent opened it yet so if i do purchase "the one" i will more than likely save my igf-2 for pct. good luck guys.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    chances are- you will gain that in the first 10-12 days

    talk about stretch marks! i think some cocoa or shea butter should be a support supp. if thats the case. (it would be for me anyways.)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.
    no reports of gyno- little or no suppression

    I have taken it myself as well- ran 66 mg per day starting at 204 lbs. or so- gained 12 lbs. in 14 days- veins popping out everywhere, no increase in body fat, and no bloat- tune in for my video log- it is going up in the next couple weeks- I am going to follow the supplement, training, and pct recommendations given in The One product write-up....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    talk about stretch marks! i think some cocoa or shea butter should be a support supp. if thats the case. (it would be for me anyways.)
    great idea- I used vitamin E- just split the soft gels open- I started to get them on my chest- got rid of them quick....

    I stay fairly lean year round (5-8%, but usually closer to 5)- so the gains were nothing short of dramatic
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  22. I stay fairly fat all year round, so my gains werent as dramatic

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I stay fairly fat all year round, so my gains werent as dramatic
    LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    Sorry for the concerning questions my man, but im not very educated on the ingredients (i should say) ya know, and I am obviously interested. "the one" sounds like its going to be top notch, especially with all the other negatively repped ph/ orals out right now. I have never tried your products before but if the reviewes and bloodwork come back A-OK then you have yourself a customer for life AN (speaking to the company as a whole). Btw, i recently bought IGF-2, havent opened it yet so if i do purchase "the one" i will more than likely save my igf-2 for pct. good luck guys.
    No worries- ask away- it is the best way to learn
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    LOL
    I'm actually working on it, now with working from home again i'm doing m-f cardio. Plus my tendonitis seems gone, and the thumb arthritis is under control so i'm doing strength workouts again. Its been difficult loosing any fat without physical activity but i've got diet low, i'm totally totally glycogen depleted now so it should pick up

  26. $80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm actually working on it, now with working from home again i'm doing m-f cardio. Plus my tendonitis seems gone, and the thumb arthritis is under control so i'm doing strength workouts again. Its been difficult loosing any fat without physical activity but i've got diet low, i'm totally totally glycogen depleted now so it should pick up
    o/t did you ever see that old S&L skit "Middle Aged Man" where Mike Myers talks about his gut?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.

    I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle. I also understand on Appnuts side that when you have to get something made especially at first it cost a lot. Hopefully in time the price can come down.

    easy how well are people maintaining gains?[/

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    $80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:
    a full bottle= a full cycle- at the correct result-producing dosage (as with all our products)- you will get your money's worth.....

    what I can guarantee is that you won't have to buy a second bottle to run at least a 4-5 week cycle- can't beat that with a stick
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  30. this sounds GREATTTT. im in
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. free stuff??
    By at1010 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 03:23 PM
  2. Free Stuff...
    By natedogg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 10:58 PM
  3. FREE STUFF (from me)
    By methusaleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 01:41 PM
Log in
Log in