THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isn't she FABULOUS???

OK, here's the deal: Retail price will be in the $69.99 - $79.99 range. That will provide a full cycle even for the biggest guys...and then some.

Launch date on or about February 25. This is subject to change by a day to two, if it's off it won't be off by much.

[size=+2]PLUS DON'T FORGET TO LOG ON TO WWW.APPNUT.COM AND REGISTER. WE WILL BE HOLDING AN EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL TO "MEMBERS ONLY" ON OUR SITE THAT WILL INCLUDE NEVER-TO-BE-SEEN-AGAIN PRICING AND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF ADDITIONAL FREE STUFF!!![/SIZE]

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 bucks is unfortunately out of my price range. Maybe I'll get to try it down the road.

or sign up at the appnut.com mailing list, there will be a special offer at launch.....

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping for a metallic silver cap full of sparkle ........ but this will do I guess :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
or sign up at the appnut.com mailing list, there will be a special offer at launch.....

just signed up can't wait. so i'm guessing 3 caps a day right? since that would work out to approx 5 weeks worth?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is "the one"

Mestanoloxime
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)

Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe recommended dose is 3 caps a day for under 200lb, 4 caps a day for 200lb +. At 198 i used 3/day for just 22 days and had excellent gains. Wish I hadnt wanged up my wrist then

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
what crowpass said and 80 bucks is friggin expensive

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no gyno reports, and I believe we'll have bloodwork shortly but don't hold me to any specific date for that :)

As far as the price, all I can say is that we build our pricing off what a product costs to produce. We don't make more profit off this by charging this price, just like with our IGF-2. Expensive ingredients require higher prices.... remember this isn't just superdrol or pheraplex or anything you can order by the kilo from china, this is an entirely new substance, never seen, and we have to have each batch synthesized by itself.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no gyno reports, and I believe we'll have bloodwork shortly but don't hold me to any specific date for that :)

As far as the price, all I can say is that we build our pricing off what a product costs to produce. We don't make more profit off this by charging this price, just like with our IGF-2. Expensive ingredients require higher prices.... remember this isn't just superdrol or pheraplex or anything you can order by the kilo from china, this is an entirely new substance, never seen, and we have to have each batch synthesized by itself.

If it works it's worth it. If you gain 8lb of lean muscle that's only 10lb a pound. a good cut of steak or Salmon costs about that much

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, plus add in minimal support supps if any (none of us internal testers used any) feeling good through the cycle instead of feeling like napping, light easy inexpensive PCT, etc. a "normal" cycle of some of the other products hits as much as $200 or more once you add all the ancilliaries. 2 containers of a cycle support, exotic pct, etc

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What exactly is "the one"

Mestanoloxime
Dianabol(Methandrostenolone)

Anadrol 50(Oxymetholone)
Nothing like the second two :) Doesn't aromatize, w/ rapid, dry lbm gains....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just signed up can't wait. so i'm guessing 3 caps a day right? since that would work out to approx 5 weeks worth?
sounds about right- and you can pulse this compound as well, and/or get appreciable results off 2 capsules per day- lot of different possibilities

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it works it's worth it. If you gain 8lb of lean muscle that's only 10lb a pound. a good cut of steak or Salmon costs about that much
chances are- you will gain that in the first 10-12 days ;)

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the concerning questions my man, but im not very educated on the ingredients (i should say) ya know, and I am obviously interested. "the one" sounds like its going to be top notch, especially with all the other negatively repped ph/ orals out right now. I have never tried your products before but if the reviewes and bloodwork come back A-OK then you have yourself a customer for life AN (speaking to the company as a whole). Btw, i recently bought IGF-2, havent opened it yet so if i do purchase "the one" i will more than likely save my igf-2 for pct. good luck guys.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
chances are- you will gain that in the first 10-12 days ;)

talk about stretch marks! i think some cocoa or shea butter should be a support supp. if thats the case. (it would be for me anyways.)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so there were no reports of gyno or suppresion from the users? did any of them get bloodwork done? I as a potential customer in the future would love see a factual evidence that this product claims what it does. Im not trying cause an argument im just asking for the soul purpose of knowledge. Thanks APP-nut team.
no reports of gyno- little or no suppression

I have taken it myself as well- ran 66 mg per day starting at 204 lbs. or so- gained 12 lbs. in 14 days- veins popping out everywhere, no increase in body fat, and no bloat- tune in for my video log- it is going up in the next couple weeks- I am going to follow the supplement, training, and pct recommendations given in The One product write-up....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
talk about stretch marks! i think some cocoa or shea butter should be a support supp. if thats the case. (it would be for me anyways.)
great idea- I used vitamin E- just split the soft gels open- I started to get them on my chest- got rid of them quick....

I stay fairly lean year round (5-8%, but usually closer to 5)- so the gains were nothing short of dramatic

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stay fairly fat all year round, so my gains werent as dramatic :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the concerning questions my man, but im not very educated on the ingredients (i should say) ya know, and I am obviously interested. "the one" sounds like its going to be top notch, especially with all the other negatively repped ph/ orals out right now. I have never tried your products before but if the reviewes and bloodwork come back A-OK then you have yourself a customer for life AN (speaking to the company as a whole). Btw, i recently bought IGF-2, havent opened it yet so if i do purchase "the one" i will more than likely save my igf-2 for pct. good luck guys.
No worries- ask away- it is the best way to learn :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL:nana:
I'm actually working on it, now with working from home again i'm doing m-f cardio. Plus my tendonitis seems gone, and the thumb arthritis is under control so i'm doing strength workouts again. Its been difficult loosing any fat without physical activity :D but i've got diet low, i'm totally totally glycogen depleted now so it should pick up

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
$80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually working on it, now with working from home again i'm doing m-f cardio. Plus my tendonitis seems gone, and the thumb arthritis is under control so i'm doing strength workouts again. Its been difficult loosing any fat without physical activity :D but i've got diet low, i'm totally totally glycogen depleted now so it should pick up
o/t did you ever see that old S&L skit "Middle Aged Man" where Mike Myers talks about his gut?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle. I also understand on Appnuts side that when you have to get something made especially at first it cost a lot. Hopefully in time the price can come down.

easy how well are people maintaining gains?[/

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
$80 does seem a bit much, for that much you should get freakin' huge:bb3:
a full bottle= a full cycle- at the correct result-producing dosage (as with all our products)- you will get your money's worth.....

what I can guarantee is that you won't have to buy a second bottle to run at least a 4-5 week cycle- can't beat that with a stick :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle.

easy how well are people maintaining gains?
pretty much everyone is reporting a 70-85% retention after 5-6 weeks

I kept most of my gains- but then I started playing basketball daily, so I ran quite a bit of it off- it is hard to keep anything on when you are running 2-3 hours per day, 5-6 days per week......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya Jay it's a lot of money depending on the special I may try and grab a bottle. I also understand on Appnuts side that when you have to get something made especially at first it cost a lot. Hopefully in time the price can come down.

easy how well are people maintaining gains?[/
and as for the special- it is something I think everyone will be really excited about :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty much everyone is reporting a 70-85% retention after 5-6 weeks

I kept most of my gains- but then I started playing basketball daily, so I ran quite a bit of it off- it is hard to keep anything on when you are running 2-3 hours per day, 5-6 days per week......
wasn't that one of the tortures at guantanamo bay?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
So, 2nd gear is what you (as a company) recommend as the pct? What about throwing in other test boosters and what about a serm? Coming from the users who have tested this, what are yall's recomendations?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
And i do have knee problems right about my knee cap. the tendon is kinda iffy. Any sign of joint pain while on?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
little to no suppression? That's a big claim. If it's true then why run a PCT at all?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, 2nd gear is what you (as a company) recommend as the pct? What about throwing in other test boosters and what about a serm? Coming from the users who have tested this, what are yall's recomendations?
I like 2nd Gear at 1 capsule per day for a PCT- and I can say that it was VERY good in terms of the retention of gains/minimal post-cycle "comedown"- I really did not notice that I was off....

I have also stacked 2nd Gear @ 2 capsules per day with IGF-2 and Neovar, and all I can say is 'Holy ****!!!'- full-feeling with great pumps- excellent strength increase, along with some good body comp. gains.....

You can throw other things in- I have some recommendations in the write-up- as far as SERMs- I usually don't recommend them- I have never been a big fan- I think there are better options

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wasn't that one of the tortures at guantanamo bay?
LOL- I kind of just lose track of time when I am playing ball- it is a lot of fun...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
little to no suppression? That's a big claim. If it's true then why run a PCT at all?
yes- no aromatization to estrogen, which helps, and I am not sure how suppressive, or if it is suppressive, to HPTA AR's- some of the research I have seen states that this compound may have some difficulty crossing the blood/brain barrier....

as for PCT- just to be safe- and there are always other factors besides HPTA suppression to take into account (estro rebound, etc.)- as with all ph's...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

Note the prices on proper cycles of:

Hdrol (2 bottles min)
Bold (need lots of bottles)
Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
3-AD )need 2 bottles)
1-t ($65-75)
The new Dymathazine is around 60

Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone compares pricing with cheap a$$ Sdrol clones and the like. Anyone thats even had minor Organic Chem experience in the lab knows how tedious and grueling synthesizing EASY stuff is to do and the final product amounts, so for brand new synthesized hormone that seems like a steal.

Note the prices on proper cycles of:

Hdrol (2 bottles min)
Bold (need lots of bottles)
Furazadrol (need a few for a good one)
3-AD )need 2 bottles)
1-t ($65-75)
The new Dymathazine is around 60

Only a couple of those MIGHT allow for the gains that AN is proposing.

I will be running support supps because I am overly cautious and worst that happensis they improve my health anyway, just isnt fun because cycke support supps arent flashy haha
GREAT post- what I can say is that you will get the appropriate dosage, with phenomenal results.....

I am in synthesis conceptualization/development with several different other products (both hormonal and non-) right now- and you are correct, it is not cheap- but it will be quality and result-producing....

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes- no aromatization to estrogen, which helps, and I am not sure how suppressive, or if it is suppressive, to HPTA AR's- some of the research I have seen states that this compound may have some difficulty crossing the blood/brain barrier....

as for PCT- just to be safe- and there are always other factors besides HPTA suppression to take into account (estro rebound, etc.)- as with all ph's...
Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. If i ever do run this i will get blood work done as i do every time i run something and i would be more then happy to supply you with the results to see if or how suppressive this compound may be.
That would be awesome- I think we may try to fund one of these coming up in the next few months

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good RMS I just signed up and may have to jump on the special. I love AN. Used Neovar couple of times and even gave one away for christmas! RPM is one of my favorite pre-workout supps that I need to get again adn the RPM/Drive combo was very nice!
thx for the kind words :)

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Seeing this at the Fit Expo, I assumed it came packaged with the PCT..
Is this not the case?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RMS so early bird special means before the 11th? also are the AM bulldogs in your AV are they yours?
probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
probably not before the 11th- there are a couple of logistical things we have to work out- but everyone who signs up is eligible for the bonus and the website sale purchase

And yes- the ABs are mine- they are our babies :)
sorry to go off topic but what line are they from? I love ABs and have followed them and the lines since before Chance was in homeward bound years ago.