THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!

OK, I'LL GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT...

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN...IN 21 DAYS WE WILL BE RELEASING THE INDUSTRY'S MOST POTENT PRO-ANABOLIC EVER!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

Our target launch date is Wednesday, February 11.

Also, stay tuned for more details on our early-bird special that will BLOW YOUR MIND!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Chicka Chicka YEEEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

3. IT HAS BEGUN....said in a Shang Tsung voice from Mortal Kombat. LOL.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Never enough

yummy
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. There are three threads detailing this product and while I know they're technically dealing with three different categories of the same 'supplement' let's try to please keep any further company promotions of this particular product in this threads for clarity and information sake.

6. Oh and i'm looking forward to this

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Oh and i'm looking forward to this
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    There are three threads detailing this product and while I know they're technically dealing with three different categories of the same 'supplement' let's try to please keep any further company promotions of this particular product in this threads for clarity and information sake.

10-4- just wanted to make sure everyone stays informed- this is going to be a product that I think everyone genuinely will love

Ps- working on a couple of other novel products/molecules as we speak- R & D is some really fun ****
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

9. wow... I cant wait for this!!!

10. O MAN! im counting

11. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    O MAN! im counting
    You guys should see what I am working on now- this is going to be a really, really fun year for all of our customers
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

12. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    You guys should see what I am working on now- this is going to be a really, really fun year for all of our customers

can you give us any hints?

13. I'm definitely looking forward to this as well.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Wait... I thought Lanbane said this was already at NutraPlanet... Anybody remember that angry -22 thread?

15. I skipped on the whole dymethazine thingy, because I trust in and believe in AppNut's stuff. I'm patiently awaiting this,..!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

16. I'm in on this. I will be picking some up when it debuts.I will add it to my "box of fun" in my desk. I love having a small stockpile of WMD's

17. Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I'm in on this. I will be picking some up when it debuts.I will add it to my "box of fun" in my desk. I love having a small stockpile of WMD's
    No doubt.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    can you give us any hints?
    not yet
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

19. "Pro series" ooh sounds like there's more to come!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

20. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I skipped on the whole dymethazine thingy, because I trust in and believe in AppNut's stuff. I'm patiently awaiting this,..!!!

X2!

21. i wish i were a couple years older to take advantage of this.

22. PM me. The detection time on this new compound please.

23. Countdown time. Ye-ah!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

24. wow really coming soon
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

25. Can't wait to see some logs on this stuff!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

26. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Can't wait to see some logs on this stuff!
    X2!

27. I wonder how fast this may become #1 on the top 10. It will be interesting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I wonder how fast this may become #1 on the top 10. It will be interesting.
    The One honestly produces more dry lbm gains than anything I have ever taken- and in an extremely time-efficient fashion- and I am fairly experienced when it comes to supplements in general, PHs, etc....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

29. Cool. I'm looking forward to this stuff...

30. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The One honestly produces more dry lbm gains than anything I have ever taken- and in an extremely time-efficient fashion- and I am fairly experienced when it comes to supplements in general, PHs, etc....

will it give a hardening effect also? Just want to know what to expect? Would you compare it to a Winny a Trenbolone? or more like a test prop? so just Also this is debuting at Nutra right? Can't wait to run it.

31. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    will it give a hardening effect also? Just want to know what to expect? Would you compare it to a Winny a Trenbolone? or more like a test prop? so just Also this is debuting at Nutra right? Can't wait to run it.
    yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  32. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    "Pro series" ooh sounds like there's more to come!
    AN will make more hormonals?

And talking about "The ONE", i'm really excited about it. I think it probably will be better than DMZ. I can't wait for the unsponsored logs of both compounds specially to know it impacts on hair line, since the risks of other sides seems to be low (don't aromatize, and the liver damage it's not too high).
  33. Thumbs up

I am really looking forward to the release of this product. If it does what is claimed it will be the best designer to hit the market.

34. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)
    Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right?

35. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right? Because if i can get something otc that treats me better than real trenbolone I'm stocking up on this heavy

36. Subscribed to another "the one" thread.

37. I'm not getting anything until this releases. Gotta give it a go as soon as it gets here. I'm ready...I'm ready (spongebob voice)
  38. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by BabyHulk View Post
    I'm not getting anything until this releases. Gotta give it a go as soon as it gets here. I'm ready...I'm ready (spongebob voice)
    you'll like it man I miss being on it.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

39. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    How was your blood pressure on this?

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMV3 Release date?
    By rush808 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:28 AM