THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]
[/size]

[size=+2]OK, I'LL GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]THE FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN...IN 21 DAYS WE WILL BE RELEASING THE INDUSTRY'S MOST POTENT PRO-ANABOLIC EVER!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!![/SIZE]

Our target launch date is [size=+2]Wednesday, February 11.[/size]

[size=+1]Also, stay tuned for more details on our early-bird special that will[/size] [size=+2]BLOW YOUR MIND!
[/SIZE]

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
IT HAS BEGUN....said in a Shang Tsung voice from Mortal Kombat. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are three threads detailing this product and while I know they're technically dealing with three different categories of the same 'supplement' let's try to please keep any further company promotions of this particular product in this threads for clarity and information sake.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are three threads detailing this product and while I know they're technically dealing with three different categories of the same 'supplement' let's try to please keep any further company promotions of this particular product in this threads for clarity and information sake.
:sad6:

10-4- just wanted to make sure everyone stays informed- this is going to be a product that I think everyone genuinely will love :D

Ps- working on a couple of other novel products/molecules as we speak- R & D is some really fun **** ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
O MAN! im counting
You guys should see what I am working on now- this is going to be a really, really fun year for all of our customers :D

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
You guys should see what I am working on now- this is going to be a really, really fun year for all of our customers :D

can you give us any hints? :drunk: :smirk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely looking forward to this as well. :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I skipped on the whole dymethazine thingy, because I trust in and believe in AppNut's stuff. I'm patiently awaiting this,..!!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this. I will be picking some up when it debuts.I will add it to my "box of fun" in my desk. I love having a small stockpile of WMD's ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in on this. I will be picking some up when it debuts.I will add it to my "box of fun" in my desk. I love having a small stockpile of WMD's ;)
No doubt. :tongue2:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
"Pro series" ooh sounds like there's more to come! :D

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i wish i were a couple years older to take advantage of this.

nopeace

Awards
  • Established
PM me. The detection time on this new compound please.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Countdown time. Ye-ah! :head:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see some logs on this stuff!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how fast this may become #1 on the top 10. It will be interesting.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how fast this may become #1 on the top 10. It will be interesting.
The One honestly produces more dry lbm gains than anything I have ever taken- and in an extremely time-efficient fashion- and I am fairly experienced when it comes to supplements in general, PHs, etc....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The One honestly produces more dry lbm gains than anything I have ever taken- and in an extremely time-efficient fashion- and I am fairly experienced when it comes to supplements in general, PHs, etc....

will it give a hardening effect also? Just want to know what to expect? Would you compare it to a Winny a Trenbolone? or more like a test prop? so just Also this is debuting at Nutra right? Can't wait to run it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will it give a hardening effect also? Just want to know what to expect? Would you compare it to a Winny a Trenbolone? or more like a test prop? so just Also this is debuting at Nutra right? Can't wait to run it.
yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
"Pro series" ooh sounds like there's more to come! :D
AN will make more hormonals? :)

And talking about "The ONE", i'm really excited about it. I think it probably will be better than DMZ. I can't wait for the unsponsored logs of both compounds specially to know it impacts on hair line, since the risks of other sides seems to be low (don't aromatize, and the liver damage it's not too high).

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I am really looking forward to the release of this product. If it does what is claimed it will be the best designer to hit the market.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup- somewhat similar to tren (at least hardness-wise)- better mass gains though- and positive lbm/body comp effects take shape much more rapidly (within 2-3 days)
Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right? Because if i can get something otc that treats me better than real trenbolone I'm stocking up on this heavy

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed to another "the one" thread.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I'm not getting anything until this releases. Gotta give it a go as soon as it gets here. I'm ready...I'm ready (spongebob voice)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
How was your blood pressure on this?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
whats the shutdown like? Since comparing it to tren is this super harsh on HPTA like it as well, how long did till u noticed testicular shrinkage?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was your blood pressure on this?
The guys noted that their blood pressure was unaffected.

whats the shutdown like? Since comparing it to tren is this super harsh on HPTA like it as well, how long did till u noticed testicular shrinkage?
No shutdown was really noticed, either.

But I'll let the guys answer as well.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i talked to don, tanya, and jeff in person for a while at the fit expo yesterday, and they all reported that no one experienced any shutdown.

ezrollin

Awards
I hope they will have enough on Feb 11th?
cant wait

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, nada on any of us. And joe (outside backer) already has what you would call an accelerated hairline :D and he noticed no further withdrawal of the line

jcratty75

Awards
So Feb 11th is the date it will be at retailers or what ? This stuff sounds too good to be true cant wait to give it a run and compare it to epi

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify your saying this will give better mass gains and kick in harder than real tren not a designer 19nor right? Because if i can get something otc that treats me better than real trenbolone I'm stocking up on this heavy
yes- from what I have seen...def. not a designer 19-nor- some of them can be a little problematic in terms of harshness...