PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days! - AnabolicMinds.com

PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days!

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    PRIME is $39.60 at NP with 10% coupon for 3 more days!


    With all the hoopla during the NP sale, I must of been blinded by the excitement of USPlabs Jacked moving to the number 1 seller at NP.

    BUT PRIME is at a ridiculous low price of $39.60 with the 10% off coupon.....

    Sorry for the late reminder!


    Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

  2. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4604

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    With all the hoopla during the NP sale, I must of been blinded by the excitement of USPlabs Jacked moving to the number 1 seller at NP.

    BUT PRIME is at a ridiculous low price of $39.60 with the 10% off coupon.....

    Sorry for the late reminder!


    Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs
    I took advantage. Nice product by the way..check out my log when your not to busy.
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I took advantage. Nice product by the way..check out my log when your not to busy.

    love too..link me please.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1999

    Good looking out Jacob, truly awesome deals going on at the Planet with this New Years sale.
  5. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    2 more days...

    Once the sale is over we will have a cool contest for all customers that purchased USPlabs products during the sale!

    Can you say IPOD?
  6. Advanced Member
    MMAMONSTER19's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    544
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    346

    where do you get coupon codes i wanna get one of these recreate, anbolic pump, powerfull and prime who knows
  7. Senior Member
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4604

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    love too..link me please.
    RoidRageX10 is Reborn
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    where do you get coupon codes i wanna get one of these recreate, anbolic pump, powerfull and prime who knows
    Right here.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...new-years-sale

    NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100

    NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500

    NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Right here.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/planet/ar...new-years-sale

    NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100

    NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500

    NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)
    This is a good review to read before purchasing...un biased and from another company rep..

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...gt-s-goin.html
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is a good review to read before purchasing...un biased and from another company rep..

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...gt-s-goin.html
    Also, one should read PRIME Results Thread
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4 days of HGHPro - 4 days of CT sweeeet slumber!
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 12:47 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in