It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy!!!

OK, without further ado....

[size=+3]The ONE™[/size] by

Name: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

Standard: Methyltestosterone

Androgenic: 140

Anabolic: 380

Estrogenic Activity: none

Progestational Activity: none

Brief History:

• Primary active ingredient (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) was first described by Z. Cekan and B. Pelc, Effects of 1-alkyl substitution on the biological action in a series of androstanes. Steroids 8,209 (1966).
• Never commercially produced – A COMPLETELY NOVEL MOLECULE.

Product Characteristics:

• The One can inhibit the action of estrogens by acting as a competitive antagonist and/or decreasing the mRNA-induced transcription of estrogenic effects post-binding.
• The One can also act like an aromatase inhibitor, disallowing the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
• The One activates GLUT-4 receptors in skeletal muscle, and also increases glycogen uptake. The One is 17-alpha alkylated greater oral bioavailability.
• The One can significantly lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

• Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
• Overall hardening effect to physique
• Increased vascularity
• Increased strength
• Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination) as DHT is the predominant androgen in neural function
• Mood-enhancing effect
• Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

ADMINISTRATION/DOSAGE:
• Effective dose: 67.5 - 90 mg/day (3-4 capsules) ; DO NOT EXCEED 90 MG/DAY
• Can be taken with or without food; preferably in the AM
• Oral Administration Only
• 4-5 week administration period; do not exceed 5 weeks duration

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Test Data:

TIME-DEPENDANT COMPARISON TO OTHER NON-AROMATIZING ORAL PRODUCTS IN TERMS OF LEAN BODY MASS GAINS DURING THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF USAGE:

Binding of Oximes by Steroid Hormone Globulin (SHBG) Compared to Other Compounds:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ON CYCLE: TIPS TO MAXIMIZE GROWTH
• Take Complete Balance™ Multi-Vitamin/Multi-Mineral
o Ensures that all essential vitamins and minerals are being taken in daily

• Take Omega Essentials™ EFA/DHA at 3-5 grams per day
o Strengthens cell membranes
o Enhances insulin sensitivity
o Synergistic with the GLUT-4 translocating ability of The One
o Enhances healthy HDL/LDL profiles

• Take Bio-Mend™ Anti-Oxidant formula
o High ORAC Value
o Protects cellular membrane
o Protects transcriptional factors (mRNA and DNA)

• Milk Thistle
o Hepatoprotectant – protects liver health

• In general, maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle:
o Drink Plenty of water- at least 64 oz. per day
o Ingest at least 1 gram of protein per lb. of body weight daily
o Sleep at least 7 hours per night
o Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
o Eat lots of complex carbs
o Eat 5-6 smaller protein and carb-rich meals throughout the day
o Increase calories to at least 500 Kcal/day over your normal intake
o BCAAs and Creatine will be helpful
o Avoid alcohol and tobacco

TRAINING
• 8-15 rep sets- 75-85% of 1RM Max for maximal hypertrophy
• Train 3-5 days per week
• Use Heavy Compound Exercises and Variations
• Squats
• Deadlifts
• Pull-Ups w/ multiple grips
• Bench Press

POST CYCLE: TIPS TO MAXIMIZE RECOVERY & MAINTAIN GAINS

6-BROMODIONE, 50 mg/day
• Aromatase Inhibitor
• Increases free testosterone with minimal endocrine suppression

BIO-MEND™ and COMPLETE BALANCE™ as directed on labels
• Prevent calcium leakage from Sarcoplasmic Reticulum
• Helps to maintain cell membrane integrity
• Helps to maintain healthy HDL/LDL levels
• Helps to protect mRNA and DNA
• Helps to keep adequate nutrient profile

OMEGA ESSENTIALS™ as directed on label
• Increases cell membrane strength
• Helps establish/maintain healthy lipid profiles
• Increases insulin sensitivity

DRIVE™ as directed on label
• Increases Cyclic AMP (cAMP) which in turn can have stimulatory effects on spermatogenesis
• Increases free testosterone
• Increases thyroid output
• Increases calcium uptake and decreases calcium leakage from sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) increased calcium storage in SR helps to mediate a non-hormonal anabolic response

IGF-2® as directed on label
• Increases free testosterone
• Increases GH output

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mechanism of Action/Function:

Absorption
• User ingests compound orally
• Digestion occurs in roughly 20-30 minutes (as with most encapsulated products)
• Compound is absorbed by the duodenum and jejunum of the small intestine, and then is displaced into the hepatic portal vein, (a special blood vessel leading from the digestive tract to the liver) where the compound must undergo the “first pass” through the liver and survive hepatic metabolism.
• Methylation allows the compound to survive the first pass through the liver, protecting the molecule from hepatic enzymatic degradation.
• After first pass, the compound is distributed into the inferior vena cava, and then to the heart for systemic distribution.

Distribution
• The heart pumps the active compound into all different areas of the body during the distribution phase. As is the case with most compounds, SHBG (steroid hormone binding globulin) can remove active compounds from systemic distribution before they reach their target organ (in this case, skeletal muscle).
• Binding proteins such as SHBG are rendered fairly inactive in this situation with the active ingredient in The One, because it is one of only a few compounds that does not carry an actual 3-keto group; it carries a 3-oxime group instead.
• Research has dictated that oximes have little or no binding affinity to SHBG in the blood stream, allowing for more free active substrate to reach their target (the androgen receptor (AR) in skeletal muscle). In essence, the 3-oxime “protects” the molecule from being bound (see graph below) leaving more active substrate in the blood to target skeletal muscle.

Metabolism
• Once The One reaches skeletal muscle, it must interact with specific target androgen receptors to exert the desired effect of increased protein synthesis and increased nitrogen retention.
• Under normal circumstances, DHT is quickly deactivated in the blood by 3a-HSD into 5alpha-androstan-3a,17b-diol, a weak androgen, and its access to target skeletal muscle tissue is restricted.
• There is some evidence that the 3-oxime substituted for 3-keto group may slow this deactivation, allowing for greater binding of the molecule to the AR.
• Oximes are a group of compounds with the general formula R¹R²CNOH, where R1 constitutes an organic side chain, and R2 is another organic group. This forms a ketoxime.
• Oximes exist as two geometric stereoisomers: a syn-isomer and an anti-isomer.
• Oximes are formed by the action of hydroxylamine on ketones.

Receptor Binding
• Because the evidence suggests that active DHT may not be metabolized by 3a-HSD into the weaker 5-alpha-androstan-3a,17b-diol within the skeletal muscle because of the oxime, there is a very good chance that fairly large amounts of DHT will actually bind to the AR in skeletal muscle.
• DHT has a 3 to 5 times greater binding potency on the androgen receptor than testosterone, so the resulting effect from The One is a very powerful growth stimulus on skeletal muscle.
• Androgens can act in a genomic (transcriptive, from direct AR binding) or non-genomic (non-AR binding) fashion on target cells.
• Some examples of non-genomic effects: increased IGF-1 expression, displacement of estrogen and progesterone from receptor sites, displacement of aromatase, and increased uptake of calcium in the sarcoplasmic reticulum.

Genomic Effects and MOA:
• The AR has four functional regions: a hinge region containing a nuclear localization signal, a carboxy-terminal ligand-binding domain (AF-2 site), an amino terminal regulatory domain (AF-1 site) and a DNA-binding domain composed of two zinc fingers.
• ARs that are not ligated are located primarily in the cytoplasm, and are bound to heat shock proteins (HSPs). HSPs stabilize the tertiary structure of the AR, permitting androgen binding.
• When The One binds the AR, there is a resulting dissociation of HSPs from the AR, allowing for dimerization (to be held together by molecular force) of the AR and subsequent tyrosine kinase phosphorylation, resulting in translocation (movement) of the AR to the nucleus.
• When the AR translocates inside the nucleus, it binds androgen response elements located in the enhancer and promoter areas of target genes. This results in the consequential assembly of regulatory proteins, and the creation of an active complex for transcription.
• The regulatory proteins form a cross-bridge with the AR, the RNA polymerase, and the pre-initiation complex. Specific coactivators begin transcription by recruiting protein clusters to DNA that change the chromatin scaffolding to a form that is more active for transcription.
• The resulting activated transcription results in synthesis of mRNA, which is signaled by ribosomes to produce specific proteins. Changes in specific cell proteins follow, which in turn mediate growth responses, nitrogen balance, and protein synthesis, among other things.

Excretion
• The Compound is removed from the body via excretion, through the kidneys via glomelular filtration.

WARNING: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adult males 21 years of age or older. Not for use by women. Before using this product, consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medicine or if you are unaware of your current medical condition. Do not use this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, high cholesterol, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking and MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Possible androgenic side effects including but not limited to acne, increased risk of male pattern baldness, testicular atrophy and gynecomastia (males), may occur. Do not consume alcohol while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: This product may contain ingredients which are banned by some athletic or government associations (including military).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
STUDIES/CLINICAL INFORMATION:

• Kuhnz W, Fritzemeier KH, Hegele-Hartung C, Krattenmacher R. Comparative progestational activity of norgestimate, levonorgestrel-oxime and levonorgestrel in the rat and binding of these compounds to the progesterone receptor. Contraception. 1995 Feb;51(2):131-9.

• Li QG, Li DZ. Analysis of anti-implantational action of norethisterone-3-oxime. Contraception. 1987 Dec;36(6):667-76.

• Li DZ, Fu GM, Zuo MD, Zhou MY, Zhao XL, Wang GP, Wei ZN. Pharmacokinetic studies of norethisterone-3-oxime and norethisterone-3-oxime acetate in rhesus monkey. J Tongji Med Univ. 1991;11(2):81-7.

• Li QG. Aromatization and hydrolysis of norethisterone-3-oxime in rabbit. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1994 Jun;49(2-3):227-31.

• Hammerstein J. Prodrugs: advantage or disadvantage? Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1990 Dec;163(6 Pt 2):2198-203.

• Shrivastav TG, Basu A, Kariya KP. One step enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for direct estimation of serum testosterone. J Immunoassay Immunochem. 2003;24(2):205-17.

• Tripathi V, Nara S, Chaube SK, Rangari K, Saroha A, Kariya KP, Singh H, Shrivastav TG. J Development of rapid and sensitive one-step direct enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for 17-alpha-OH-progesterone in serum. Immunoassay Immunochem. 2008; 29(2):117-27.

• Nara S, Tripathi V, Chaube SK, Rangari K, Singh H, Kariya KP, Shrivastav TG. A novel enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for cortisol using a long-chain biotinylated cortisol-3-CMO derivative. J Immunoassay Immunochem. 2008;29(4):390-405.

• Sinnecker G, Köhler S Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1989 Jun;68(6):1195-200.

• Saartok T, Dahlberg E, Gustafsson JA. Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin. Endocrinology. 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6.

• Tóth M, Zakár T. Relative binding affinities of testosterone, 19-nortestosterone and their 5 alpha-reduced derivatives to the androgen receptor and to other androgen-binding proteins: a suggested role of 5 alpha-reductive steroid metabolism in the dissociation of "myotropic" and "androgenic" activities of 19-nortestosterone. J Steroid Biochem. 1982 Dec;17(6):653-60.

• Lu NZ, Wardell SE, Burnstein KL, Defranco D, Fuller PJ, Giguere V, Hochberg RB, McKay L, Renoir JM, Weigel NL, Wilson EM, McDonnell DP, Cidlowski JA (December 2006). "International Union of Pharmacology. LXV. The pharmacology and classification of the nuclear receptor superfamily: glucocorticoid, mineralocorticoid, progesterone, and androgen receptors". Pharmacol. Rev. 58 (4): 782–97.

• Hammond GL, Abrams LS, Creasy GW, Natarajan J, Allen JG, Siiteri PK.
• Serum distribution of the major metabolites of norgestimate in relation to its
• pharmacological properties. Contraception. 2003 Feb;67(2):93-9.

• Juchem M, Pollow K, Elger W, Hoffmann G, Möbus V. Receptor binding of norgestimate--a new orally active synthetic progestational compound. Contraception. 1993 Mar;47(3):283-94.

• Ouyang G, Chen Z, Cai XJ, Song BA, Bhadury PS, Yang S, Jin LH, Xue W, Hu DY, Zeng S. Synthesis and antiviral activity of novel pyrazole derivatives containing oxime esters group. Bioorg Med Chem. 2008 Nov 15;16(22):9699-707. Epub 2008 Oct 2.

• Shrivastav TG, Kanaujia PK. Direct radioimmunoassay for the measurement of serum testosterone using 3H as label. J Immunoassay Immunochem. 2007;28(2):127-36.

• Basu A, Shrivastav TG One step enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for direct estimation of serum cortisol. J Immunoassay. 2000 Feb;21(1):39-50.

• Koji Sato, Motoyuki Iemitsu, Katsuji Aizawa, and Ryuichi Ajisaka Testosterone and DHEA activate the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 294: E961-E968, 2008.

• Davison SL, Bell R (April 2006). "Androgen physiology". Semin. Reprod. Med. 24 (2): 71–7.

• Ly LP, Jimenez M, Zhuang TN, Celermajer DS, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ. A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial of transdermal dihydrotestosterone gel on muscular strength, mobility, and quality of life in older men with partial androgen deficiency.

• Cailleux-Bounacer A, Rohmer V, Lahlou N, Lefebvre H, Roger M, Kuhn JM.
• Impact level of dihydrotestosterone on the hypothalamic-pituitary-leydig cell axis in men. Int J Androl. 2007 Oct 11.

• Kunelius P, Lukkarinen O, Hannuksela ML, Itkonen O, Tapanainen. The effects of transdermal dihydrotestosterone in the aging male: a prospective, randomized, double blind study. JSJ Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Apr;87(4):1467-72.

• de Lignieres B. Transdermal dihydrotestosterone treatment of 'andropause'. Ann Med. 1993 Jun;25(3):235-41.

• Sakhri S, Gooren LJ. Safety aspects of androgen treatment with 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone. Andrologia. 2007 Dec;39(6):216-22.

• Boada LD, Fernández L, Zumbado M, Luzardo OP, Chirino R, Díaz-Chico BN.
• Identification of a specific binding site for the anabolic steroid stanozolol in male rat liver microsomes. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1996 Dec;279(3):1123-9.

• Fernández L, Chirino R, Boada LD, Navarro D, Cabrera N, del Rio I, Díaz-Chico BN. Stanozolol and danazol, unlike natural androgens, interact with the low affinity glucocorticoid-binding sites from male rat liver microsomes. Endocrinology. 1994 Mar;134(3):1401-8.

• Guillon G. Experiment with mesterolone in male fertility disorders Z Hautkr. 1975 Apr 1;50(7):293-7.

• Szöllösi J, Falkay GY, Sas M. Mesterolone treatment of patients with pathospermia. Int Urol Nephrol. 1978;10(3):251-6.

• Nikkanen V. Plasma cholesterol, triglycerides, FSH and testosterone levels of normolipemic male patients with decreased fertility treated with mesterolone. Andrologia. 1979 Jan;11(1):33-6.

• Jackaman FR, Ansell ID, Ghanadian R, McLoughlin PV, Lewis JG, Chisholm GD.
• The hormone response to a synthetic androgen (mesterolone) in oligospermia.
• Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1977 May;6(5):339-45.

• Christiansen, K. in Testosterone Action, Deficiency, and Substitution, Nieschlag, E. and Behre, H.M. eds. Springer-Verlag, New York, 107-142, 1998.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah! I like the look of this one.

When do I get some?

edit: I was first, so, maybe I should get a sponsored log.. eh eh?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
now re-write all of that in english please :D

sponsored logs??????? maybe??????.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah! I like the look of this one.

When do I get some?

edit: I was first, so, maybe I should get a sponsored log.. eh eh?
Ozarka check out post #3 ;) :trout:

This is methylated so how would you compare the liver toxicity to other popular steroids.

Why the contradiction between this and other AppNut products is post #4? :lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If you have any questions, ask away....

i was just kidding with my comment. i just dont like reading lots......buttttttttt i guess i'll give it a shot this ONE time

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
In for the sponsored log:lol:. This actually made my day. I wasn't expecting to see anything until mid-week and I wasn't expecting this at all. Good work guys:thumbsup:.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ozarka check out post #3 ;) :trout:

This is methylated so how would you compare the liver toxicity to other popular steroids.

Why the contradiction between this and other AppNut products is post #4? :lol:
Oh dammit!

You dirty, dirty, whore of a poster! I shall smite thee with my long range cattle prod!

Edit: in all seriousness, it's about time I get a sponsored log!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
The One activates GLUT-4 receptors in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake of 17-alpha alkylated molecules for greater oral bioavailability.

I think that should be two sentences, one dealing with glucose uptake and one with oral bioavailability.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Oh dammit!

You dirty, dirty, whore of a poster! I shall smite thee with my long range cattle prod!

Edit: in all seriousness, it's about time I get a sponsored log!
We will be asking for loggers.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The One activates GLUT-4 receptors in skeletal muscle, increasing glycogen uptake of 17-alpha alkylated molecules for greater oral bioavailability.

I think that should be two sentences, one dealing with glucose uptake and one with oral bioavailability.
good catch- fixed

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How is this going to be packed? In a 60, 90, or 120 count bottle?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nice:thumbsup:. I have to admit, this looks to be a great year for you guys. I wish you the best of luck with this product and I will most definitely be buying this one.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
when is it planned to be released to retailers? what is the price looking like?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when is it planned to be released to retailers? what is the price looking like?
roughly 4-5 weeks- price is looking great, and each bottle will last right at a month, even at the highest recommended dosage.

Plus, we have a couple of added twists (you guys are going to f'in love these) that we are going throw out there for the launch, so stay tuned :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
roughly 4-5 weeks- price is looking great, and each bottle will last right at a month, even at the highest recommended dosage.

Plus, we have a couple of added twists (you guys are going to f'in love these) that we are going throw out there for the launch, so stay tuned :D

definitely staying tuned

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i agree the molecule looks enticing, you may even manage to get me to come of being natty with this one, will be interesting to see the logs here, if you need a tester, be sure to hit me up..lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Kind of dissapointed, I thought you guys at AN don't go the hormonal route, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways best of luck to you guys and your products.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kind of dissapointed, I thought you guys at AN don't go the hormonal route, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways best of luck to you guys and your products.
Ya, they're evil. :rolleyes:

This looks great, guys! Whether I choose to use it or not is debatable.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
How long will it stay in the system after ingestion? and how harsh do you think it will be on shutdown? just thinking whether it could be used for a pulse or not..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How long will it stay in the system after ingestion? and how harsh do you think it will be on shutdown? just thinking whether it could be used for a pulse or not..
shutdown is not supposed to be harsh...as for how long the metabolite is in the system you are going to have to talk to dirk about that.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
DHT... damn...

No go for those sensitive to hairloss then I guess :(

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
probably shouldn't stack with havoc/epi huh?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
shutdown is not supposed to be harsh...as for how long the metabolite is in the system you are going to have to talk to dirk about that.
as far as half-life- seems to be extended longer than most orals b/c of the lack of binding to shbg and the potential "protection" of the molecule by the oxime....

shutdown was minimal from what testers stated- it does not aromatize to estrogen or progesterone and can even act as an aromatase inhibitor, taking away 3 factors that could potentially shut you down

as for the hairline, none of the testers noticed any shedding...

jlh154

jlh154

Awards
Sounds sweet. I'd like to be in the running for a sponsored log. What type of individual are you looking for? I'm looking to shed some fat while increasing strength(who isn't).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHT... damn...

No go for those sensitive to hairloss then I guess :(
Can't say for sure- testers did not have any issues, but a lot of it depends on heredity.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably shouldn't stack with havoc/epi huh?
probably not- quite a bit more potent than epi- has dry gains just like epi tho.....just more of them :)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Especially seeing as this compound is known to effect GLUT4 translocation, I'm curious how much of the weight and strength testers will keep after coming off for a couple weeks.

I suspect that most of the effects are due to the glycogen retention? Glycogen retention explains the quick mass gains in the first two weeks, especially if you are saying that this is anti-estrogenic (and thus should bloat little, right?).

Any bloodwork yet?

Any testers have any reports about appetite or physical sexual changes in addition to mental sexual changes?

I know its early and information will come in, just curious.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like one hell of a compound! ill get on to dirk about the life will be interesting to see how long it takes to kick in

jakedamuus

Awards
when will this be available at nutra?

will it be suitable to stack with low dose superdrol to finish up a 12 week test e cycle ??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Especially seeing as this compound is known to effect GLUT4 translocation, I'm curious how much of the weight and strength testers will keep after coming off for a couple weeks.

I suspect that most of the effects are due to the glycogen retention? Glycogen retention explains the quick mass gains in the first two weeks, especially if you are saying that this is anti-estrogenic (and thus should bloat little, right?).

Any bloodwork yet?

Any testers have any reports about appetite or physical sexual changes in addition to mental sexual changes?

I know its early and information will come in, just curious.
no bloat, some glycogen retention, but this is common to most dht derivatives (and most orals in general). retention of gains was fairly impressive, with proper supplementation- glycogen retention is not the main reason for the larger-type gains- or else carb spillover would have eventually occurred, and we would have started seeing sub-q water (even though it does not aromatize)- did not see any spillover in any cases

no bloodwork yet- completely novel, so this may take a while to filter in

some libido increases, some no change, but none decreased

large appetite increases in some testers, but no increase or decrease in a couple of the others

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when will this be available at nutra?

will it be suitable to stack with low dose superdrol to finish up a 12 week test e cycle ??
4-5 weeks

no- you wouldn't need to stack this with Superdrol- really no need to.....

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
4-5 weeks

no- you wouldn't need to stack this with Superdrol- really no need to.....
What if I was really pissed off at my liver? Like what if my liver stole fifty bucks from me and then slept with my girlfriend while I was at work? :lol:

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Hard to retain gains made, assuming one runs a good PCT?

Much rage/edginess from it?

Joint pain?

Sounds like H-Drol in a way with the AI properties and low side and minimal shutdown.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But RMS, You haven't answered the REAL question thats on everyones lips.....CAN YOU GET IT TO US GOOD OL AUSSIE BOYS???!!!!! quick, before customs put it on their rather long S**T list.:D

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Is it dangerous to stack this with other methylated compounds?

Also would stacking this with other DHT compounds be beneficial?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe you said in the write up to follow a diet plan 500 cals above maintenance....curious what the highest level above maintenance calories a tester went and still saw noticeable fat loss

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What if I was really pissed off at my liver? Like what if my liver stole fifty bucks from me and then slept with my girlfriend while I was at work? :lol:
LOL- yo' liver owes me 3-fitty :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So from he information thus far it would mainly be utilized in a bulk yes? Would it work well in a cut too (I know a lot of that is diet dependent.)?

Very interested in this....I think I will have to pick some up for sure. I love AN!